supplement stack

ruggabugga

Awards
So I am trying to put together a nice stack of supplements to assist with mainly building strength and muscle (cutting some fat wouldn't be bad, either). I'm trying to keep it fairly streamlined as I don't really want to be taking like 40 pills a day, if its avoidable, plus I want to be able to what is doing what and if I stack like 10 different things, it gets confusing. Additionally, I just want to avoid redundancy. So here is what I have to work with in full disclosure:

- Cellucor M5 Extreme
- USP Powerfull
- Cellucor N-Zero Xtreme
- USP Prime
- Cellucor C 4 Extreme
- USP Modern BCAA
- Cellucor Super Sport Protein Box
- Cellucor Super HD
- *** Raw Re-Grow
- Cellucor WS1
- *** Raw Re-Feed
- Cellucor P6
- *** Amp Mass XXX
- Cellucor D4
- *** Wheybolic 60
- Cellucor NO3
- USP Jacked
- Cellucor L2
- Musceltech Nanostim
- O.N. Micro Creatine Powder
- PES Erase
- MV, Fish Oil, CLA, Rhodiola,
- USP SuperCissus Liv 52, Saw Palmetto
- USP Oxyelite Pro
- USP Yoked
- USP Pink Magic
- USP Anabolic Pump

Thanks guys!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Surplus calories, and sleep helps you build muscle; not that list of products.

ruggabugga

Awards
I am aware. Assume I have at least a basic understanding of exercise and diet. I was asking for opinions on what would combine best. Pretty straight forward...

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I am trying to put together a nice stack of supplements to assist with mainly building strength and muscle (cutting some fat wouldn't be bad, either). I'm trying to keep it fairly streamlined as I don't really want to be taking like 40 pills a day, if its avoidable, plus I want to be able to what is doing what and if I stack like 10 different things, it gets confusing. Additionally, I just want to avoid redundancy. So here is what I have to work with in full disclosure:

- Cellucor M5 Extreme
- USP Powerfull
- Cellucor N-Zero Xtreme
- USP Prime
- Cellucor C 4 Extreme
- USP Modern BCAA
- Cellucor Super HD
- *** Raw Re-Grow
- Cellucor WS1
- *** Raw Re-Feed
- Cellucor P6
- *** Amp Mass XXX
- Cellucor D4
- *** Wheybolic 60
- Cellucor NO3
- USP Jacked
- Cellucor L2
- Musceltech Nanostim
- PES Erase
- USP Oxyelite Pro
- USP Yoked
- USP Pink Magic
- USP Anabolic Pump

Thanks guys!
Okay first question. Do you have these products on hand? If not I would switch up the products.

The only good thing with a decent value from Cellucor would be the C4 extreme.

Keep the MV and fish oil with cla.

Re-Feed as the casein

Re-Grow post-workout

Take one scoop of wheybolic in the am.

Modern BCAA after cardio sessions

Then we get to the good stuff!
Erase Pro w/ DAA for a testosterone booster. And for bulking add Anabeta. The moat legit stack I've get taken. This will out on size and keep you lean.

Erase Pro is an Anti-Aromatase/ Anti-Estrogen. When you cut out estrogen you get a more dense, hardened, and dried look. Especially in the core area. Also Erase Pro has a site inhibitor to stop conversion and contains an ingredient to increase testosterone.

Anabeta enables you to absorb more nutrients though your food intake and in most cases increase hunger. High carb/ high Protein intake makes this work amazingly.

DAA is great as well. 3g taken daily for 12 consecutive days was proven to increase testosterone up to 33%. Take it anytime throughout the day.

This works like charm. Literally the best stack I have ever tried. Put on hard dense mass.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am aware. Assume I have at least a basic understanding of exercise and diet. I was asking for opinions on what would combine best. Pretty straight forward...
I'm here to help bro!

ruggabugga

Awards
Hey rome,

Thank you for the information, however I do have all of these on hand and was hoping to use some up!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Okay first question. Do you have these products on hand? If not I would switch up the products.

The only good thing with a decent value from Cellucor would be the C4 extreme.

Keep the MV and fish oil with cla.

Re-Feed as the casein

Re-Grow post-workout

Take one scoop of wheybolic in the am.

Modern BCAA after cardio sessions

Then we get to the good stuff!
Erase Pro w/ DAA for a testosterone booster. And for bulking add Anabeta. The moat legit stack I've get taken. This will out on size and keep you lean.

Erase Pro is an Anti-Aromatase/ Anti-Estrogen. When you cut out estrogen you get a more dense, hardened, and dried look. Especially in the core area. Also Erase Pro has a site inhibitor to stop conversion and contains an ingredient to increase testosterone.

Anabeta enables you to absorb more nutrients though your food intake and in most cases increase hunger. High carb/ high Protein intake makes this work amazingly.

DAA is great as well. 3g taken daily for 12 consecutive days was proven to increase testosterone up to 33%. Take it anytime throughout the day.

This works like charm. Literally the best stack I have ever tried. Put on hard dense mass.
Can't go wrong with this stack

ruggabugga

Awards
you know what, though? I've seen similar combos to what you've posted before and I think I'm going to give it a go... I'll just ditch some of the stuff I already have. And its all natty? nothing I would need a pct for?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
you know what, though? I've seen similar combos to what you've posted before and I think I'm going to give it a go... I'll just ditch some of the stuff I already have. And its all natty? nothing I would need a pct for?
Nope. No pct for any of that.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can't go wrong with this stack
Thanks man! I do Supplement and Meal plans for people all the time! Just PM me if you guys ever have questions on dosing or whatever!!!!

The Erase Pro is actually considered a PCT in itself. Many use it as so or as a "bridge" between cycles.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey rome,

Thank you for the information, however I do have all of these on hand and was hoping to use some up!
Save those on hand for another cycle later down the road my man. We all know how expensive supplements can be haha

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES Erase with USP Prime and USP Powerfully would be my suggestions. With Modern BCAA's for your intraworkout.

GHO5T

Awards

- Cellucor M5 Extreme
- USP Powerfull
- Cellucor N-Zero Xtreme
- USP Prime
- Cellucor C 4 Extreme
- USP Modern BCAA
- Cellucor Super HD
- *** Raw Re-Grow
- Cellucor WS1
- *** Raw Re-Feed
- Cellucor P6
- *** Amp Mass XXX
- Cellucor D4
- *** Wheybolic 60
- Cellucor NO3
- USP Jacked
- Cellucor L2
- Musceltech Nanostim
- PES Erase
- USP Oxyelite Pro
- USP Yoked
- USP Pink Magic
- USP Anabolic Pump

Thanks guys!
Since you said you already have what you listed I have put in bold what I think would be a good basic stack to start with. This will help you focus more on youre diet and training as this where most of your gains will come from.

As for the other items I suggest either waiting to use them down the road or try and trade them off.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

- Cellucor M5 Extreme
- USP Powerfull
- Cellucor N-Zero Xtreme
- USP Prime
- Cellucor C 4 Extreme
- USP Modern BCAA
- Cellucor Super HD
- *** Raw Re-Grow
- Cellucor WS1
- *** Raw Re-Feed
- Cellucor P6
- *** Amp Mass XXX
- Cellucor D4
- *** Wheybolic 60
- Cellucor NO3
- USP Jacked
- Cellucor L2
- Musceltech Nanostim
- PES Erase
- USP Oxyelite Pro
- USP Yoked
- USP Pink Magic
- USP Anabolic Pump

Thanks guys!
You could set up a small store

Obviously only take 1 preworkout

Take one of your BCAAs every day. I see Modern BCAA on there

Take the proteins

For ergogenic or hormone boosting, I would keep it simple and go Erase and Powerfull

Use Anabolic Pump if you eat a high carb meal

Then after that, you can make another stack the second month. I would keep it simple and focus on diet, training, and a supplement stack geared towards your goals

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could set up a small store

Obviously only take 1 preworkout

Take one of your BCAAs every day. I see Modern BCAA on there

Take the proteins

For ergogenic or hormone boosting, I would keep it simple and go Erase and Powerfull

Use Anabolic Pump if you eat a high carb meal

Then after that, you can make another stack the second month. I would keep it simple and focus on diet, training, and a supplement stack geared towards your goals
Right on the money.