DS Craze Lawsuit and FDA Action - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

DS Craze Lawsuit and FDA Action

Page 8 of 41 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Once I've seen that I can't unsee it and its haunting my dreams!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

So did the guy win the usplabs law suit?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    So did the guy win the usplabs law suit?
    Still in progress.

He has beaten BSN multiple times and gotten customer refund payouts and even a newspaper ad apologizing for advertising Cheaters Relief in a misleading way
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    Still in progress.

He has beaten BSN multiple times and gotten customer refund payouts and even a newspaper ad apologizing for advertising Cheaters Relief in a misleading way
    USP won their first one, and the second one has been thrown out if I remember correctly.
    The Historic PES Legend
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball

Still in progress.

Doesn't matter his past record.

The cases with BSN were much more straight forward.

USPLabs didnt settle the first case for a reason, they're setting a precedent that they won't just settle with anyone who brings a claim..
  6. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yes you are correct on that. I should have been more descriptive. What I felt was more of a psychotropic effect, not something you want to feel when your working out.
    Nor the intense anxiety afterwards when at work surrounded by colleagues!
  7. New Member

Yeah, I haven't posted anything... I just been reading for years... But... I've tried it all... I loved craze for sure it's awesome.. But I stopped due to one odd thing...
    haha yes it's an awesome product but no one can deny its not different. The most hilarious thing I read is everyone is completely against drugs and how they are for losers.. Yet they want to stock up on things that are potentially being banned for illegal ingredients?
    I lift... Been lifting for 9 years heavy... I eat healthy, don't smoke, I play bball, football, work hard, and yes drink hard once a week and do elicit activities.. but am still in pretty dam perfect shape as far as girls think... but seriously I love craze but it can't be good for us... none of this stuff is 'good' for us... In the end enjoy life.. stop hating on others for no reason... and having said that don't diss people who mess around with partying yet have a normal pumping life style if you are going to take most pres now... if you are going to take things like craze, 1,3 etc... It's all pretty much in a way the same sorry to say... not saying its a bad thing at all just a funny thing I see on these forums...
    Ok haters come at me but I mean no harm bros.. just want people to grow up more and enjoy themselves life's short... enjoy craze for sure the stuff is awesome... but remember to keep lifting heavier and heavier!
  8. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Doesn't matter his past record.

The cases with BSN were much more straight forward.
    Past record can matter insofar as it can intimidate a defendant into settling quickly
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  9. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

Past record can matter insofar as it can intimidate a defendant into settling quickly
    Especially when the individual already spent time in jail for selling misbranded products

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  10. Featured Author

From my testing the main compound in this formula appears to be (note i said appears) N-benzyl-2-phenylethylamine.

I would not expect this compound to possess strong CNS stimulant activity but I am not entirely sure
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Not if they are confident they have done anything wrong.

Issue with settling is the flood of lawsuits that come after.

Imagine if USPLabs settled... So many greedy idiots would file class actions and use the previous cases as precedent...

Thats all I was trying to say, but I understand your point..
  12. Featured Author

Not if they are confident they have done anything wrong.

when it comes to the legal system (criminal and civil) being right doesnt keep you from getting screwed. It costs a lot of money to prove you are right. Thats why it is often the smart business (or personal if its criminal) decision to settle, even if you are 100 percent right
  13. Featured Author

Imagine if USPLabs settled... So many greedy idiots would file class actions and use the previous cases as precedent...

you would hope that they would change their practices after the settlement to avoid subsequent lawsuits
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

when it comes to the legal system (criminal and civil) being right doesnt keep you from getting screwed. It costs a lot of money to prove you are right. Thats why it is often the smart business (or personal if its criminal) decision to settle, even if you are 100 percent right
    Well aware, been working at a law firm for a year. Business litigation, so i've seen first hand how much it costs. Even my work wasn't cheap...

After a year, I think there is no right or wrong. Theres what you can prove, what you can make ppl believe and how much you're willing to spend
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

you would hope that they would change their practices after the settlement to avoid subsequent lawsuits
    Lol, yeah true but i've yet to see this happen as most ppl think they can beat the system.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Hello everyone, just signed up today I have a msg i think is important. I started taking craze about 3 weeks ago and thought it worked pretty good and was happy with it till yesterday. yesterday was the day our company did its two year interval drug testing. I have never taken drugs in my life theres no chance anything would ever show up but yesterday I tested positive for meth amphetamines and it literally could not be from anything else. I'm not telling anyone i don't think they should take it or that its bad because i thought it worked great my work outs have been awesome! But if your like me and your at a job where drug testing is taking place and you care about your image and your job Iseriously recommend taking some time to research this. 80,000 dollars a year is no longer my income its now 0 dollars and a large company of some largely influential people are all under the assumption that I'm a F%$@ing drug addict because most of them are in there 50's and they don't grasp the concept that a work out sup has the ability to trigger a bad piss test. so ya my life got severely F@#%ed with thanks DS CRAZE!!!

this job and drug testing was in canada so not sure how that affects those of you who are in the u.s. but if you work in canada don't let this happen to you.
  17. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by jobless View Post
    Hello everyone, just signed up today I have a msg i think is important. I started taking craze about 3 weeks ago and thought it worked pretty good and was happy with it till yesterday. yesterday was the day our company did its two year interval drug testing. I have never taken drugs in my life theres no chance anything would ever show up but yesterday I tested positive for meth amphetamines and it literally could not be from anything else. I'm not telling anyone i don't think they should take it or that its bad because i thought it worked great my work outs have been awesome! But if your like me and your at a job where drug testing is taking place and you care about your image and your job Iseriously recommend taking some time to research this. 80,000 dollars a year is no longer my income its now 0 dollars and a large company of some largely influential people are all under the assumption that I'm a F%$@ing drug addict because most of them are in there 50's and they don't grasp the concept that a work out sup has the ability to trigger a bad piss test. so ya my life got severely F@#%ed with thanks DS CRAZE!!!

this job and drug testing was in canada so not sure how that affects those of you who are in the u.s. but if you work in canada don't let this happen to you.

u should always disclose what supplements you take when you do a urinalysis

relax

have them do a secondary screening using gc/ms. if your meth positive is a false positive due to an ingredient in the product than u should be cleared. this happens all the time so it wont be a big deal
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jobless

This can't be real, i know if I popped I would raise a fuss and demand to be retested while submitting all the sups I'm taking. Lots of things will pop a test dude and people don't just get canned for it without a retest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by demolition View Post
    This can't be real, i know if I popped I would raise a fuss and demand to be retested while submitting all the sups I'm taking. Lots of things will pop a test dude and people don't just get canned for it without a retest.
    Yeah this, most definitely. They'd do a retest. Also you'd tell them/ bring samples of any supplements.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  20. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wonder why some people test positive and others dont. Ive taken two UAs on craze and was good both times.

Hey jobless how long after you ingested craze did you take the UA?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  21. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I wonder why some people test positive and others dont. Ive taken two UAs on craze and was good both times.

Hey jobless how long after you ingested craze did you take the UA?
    with 1,3-dimethylamylamine it seems sometimes people test positive sometimes they dont

it may have to do with the concentration of the compound in the urine
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

with 1,3-dimethylamylamine it seems sometimes people test positive sometimes they dont

it may have to do with the concentration of the compound in the urine
    And the test IIRC, i've seen a few posts about ppl popping on the 95%-98% accurate tests (going off of posts from members claiming to have popped) but from DS testing with 99% accurate tests I don't recall a single one popping.

Makes me think a false positive occurs on the lower tests, you just retest with a more accurate test and it's fine.

Hell, give a blood ir follicle(sp?) sample if you're going to retest.
  23. Featured Author

And the test IIRC, i've seen a few posts about ppl popping on the 95%-98% accurate tests (going off of posts from members claiming to have popped) but from DS testing with 99% accurate tests I don't recall a single one popping.

Makes me think a false positive occurs on the lower tests, you just retest with a more accurate test and it's fine.
    i was unawares that there are different levels of accuracy in tests
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

i was unawares that there are different levels of accuracy in tests
    I may be completely wrong, but I recall reading on bb that one test was 98% accurate and that was a reoccuring thing for that specific test...

I'd call that a false positive. Speaking from memory and mine is kinda shot atm
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Jobless is a troll...
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  26. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by demolition View Post
    A company does not "have" to give you a retest. Some states are right to work states and they dont need a reason to fire you...so if they dont want to bother with a retest , they dont have to

Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1
    A company does not "have" to give you a retest. Some states are right to work states and they dont need a reason to fire you...so if they dont want to bother with a retest , they dont have to
    Yea your right.... I guess I'm just luckier than most, if it is questionable at my job they will retest. You do bring up a good point I hadn't thought about. Or I'm more valuable at my job than jobless lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

3clipsegt: i took just under two scoops at around 11 am worked out at 1130 i find it worked the best if you gave it a half hour. and the test was done at 5pm saturday. I asked for a blood test or a second test and didn't get to. like i said before some people don't understand it, can't grasp the concept. for example go read the labels and ingredients in all your supplements to you mother or a elderly family member and ask them if they think what your taking is safe i guarantee they will all react badly especially if you test positive for meth and you tell them its possible that its because of one of your supplements , they will say "geez kid git off that crap its no good for you" bosses are no different they don't want the attention or the reputation in there work place either, you would be suprized how quickly people classify you as tainted and give you the cold shoulder. not everyone especially in a business work place are onboard with supplements.
  29. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    right to work lol

more like right to fire
  30. mw1
    Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    right to work lol

more like right to fire
    Thats exactly what it means these days

31. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

If this is in fact true then I could see supplement companies being in danger of lawsuits. someone gets fired from a false positive and they blame the supplement company. maybe its a wise thing to put a false positive warning on the label, even if you arent sure its a possibility
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

If this is in fact true then I could see supplement companies being in danger of lawsuits. someone gets fired from a false positive and they blame the supplement company. maybe its a wise thing to put a false positive warning on the label, even if you arent sure its a possibility
    I agree with this and its sort of why I'm posting here just letting people know I'm a real person and this happened to me. it says in the pdf of the lawsuit at the bottom that the law firm was not looking for a pay out or to have and legal feels covered it asked them to comply with proper labelling and not misleading labelling, if there was a false positive warning on the label then i would have avoided the product due to the drug testing I'm am subject to, however that would hurt sales and is probably why its not on the label.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I agree with this and its sort of why I'm posting here just letting people know I'm a real person and this happened to me. it says in the pdf of the lawsuit at the bottom that the law firm was not looking for a pay out or to have and legal feels covered it asked them to comply with proper labelling and not misleading labelling, if there was a false positive warning on the label then i would have avoided the product due to the drug testing I'm am subject to, however that would hurt sales and is probably why its not on the label.
    Um, sorry but they did that for a specific reason.
  34. Banned

From my testing the main compound in this formula appears to be (note i said appears) N-benzyl-2-phenylethylamine.

I would not expect this compound to possess strong CNS stimulant activity but I am not entirely sure
    The same compound found in AX SuperSize, supposedly.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

How many times a year do you get tested?
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Not to split hairs here, but if you knew you were getting drugged tested I probably would of avoided all stims just for a risk of getting flagged.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Mandatory is only once a year but there is lots of different reason to get tested throughout the year. On site it policy if there's an incident that all parties involved must go for testing Evan if it was not your fault and these sorts of things can happen any time without notice so it's not like you can plan around them and just go off your suppliments for a week prior because you don't always know when you'll have to test.
  38. Featured Author

i dont agree that it would hurt sales to any meaningful degree to have such a warning. one may make an argument that it could enhance sales, considering the psychology of the typical user
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Not to split hairs here, but if you knew you were getting drugged tested I probably would of avoided all stims just for a risk of getting flagged.
    Agreed , I've learnt that the hard way craze if the first suppliment besides protien I've ever taken I'm a "noob" at this stuff. Honestly I didn't think anything of it.
  40. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by madchemist View Post
    The same compound found in AX SuperSize, supposedly.
    would u expect it to have any decent activity? i wouldnt but who knows. i got a sample coming from sigma aldrich, i will see if it matches up on the mass spec
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USP Labs and more sued in Class Action Lawsuit
    By _mArs_ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 09:36 PM
  2. BSN class action lawsuit. get your refund.
    By Quinc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 12:43 AM
  3. Class action lawsuit filed RE ephedra
    By GuyinLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2003, 11:32 PM