DS Craze Lawsuit and FDA Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have some "OG CRAZE", I have a lab all lined up to test it for you. PM me. I have some grape tubs that had been purchased from BB.com when it first came out. After I tried it, I knew nothing on the label could give the effect I felt. I had a few tubs shipped right from BB.com to the lab waiting for the day. Now I see this. I am interested in 3-4 other people that want to send in a sample also. I'll give you the lab report from the test.

It will not be proper chain of custody, but it wil be informative.
BigSmith, I would be willing to send in a sample of my supposedly "OG" Craze. I say "supposedly" because, even though it is a tub from an early lot number, I have not felt ANY effects whatsoever other than increased HR/BP and heart palpitations. Before I bought the OG tub, I bought a tub of Berry Lemonade (didn't feel anything from that, either). In fact, how about I send you a scoop from each tub and you can compare the two?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
BigSmith, I would be willing to send in a sample of my supposedly "OG" Craze. I say "supposedly" because, even though it is a tub from an early lot number, I have not felt ANY effects whatsoever other than increased HR/BP and heart palpitations. Before I bought the OG tub, I bought a tub of Berry Lemonade (didn't feel anything from that, either). In fact, how about I send you a scoop from each tub and you can compare the two?
Message me the lot number. If it's one I am looking for I will send you the instructions. Basically you would send it directly to the lab and they would send the results to you. I'm not touching the product or the results, i'm just paying the bill. Laboratory will be Chemir.

Chemir | Chemical Testing Lab, Chemical Analysis Services

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
do the early lot numbers run in the 120's, i have essentially a barely used tub of craze but its in the 121's, that was before i was introduced to clear shot....

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
do the early lot numbers run in the 120's, i have essentially a barely used tub of craze but its in the 121's, that was before i was introduced to clear shot....
the early batches had Trimethylglycine listed as the first ingredient.

Slappyjaws

Awards
Message me the lot number. If it's one I am looking for I will send you the instructions. Basically you would send it directly to the lab and they would send the results to you. I'm not touching the product or the results, i'm just paying the bill. Laboratory will be Chemir.

My results from my tub are private for me. What you do with yours is up to you. If it comes back clean, drink it up. If it comes back hot you can get a quick 10-50k settlement. I point you in the direction of a good attorney that is very interested.

Can I send my tainted slimx bottle instead? Talk about hypocrisy. Maybe we should revive that thread as well to show people what kind of bull**** you tried to pull.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the early batches had Trimethylglycine listed as the first ingredient.
If that's the case you can buy the "good stuff" at nutraplanet

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not too my knowledge, but Google does

Slappyjaws

Awards
yeah and it made me f*cking COOL

OTOH not many would find putting a meth analog in a powder either impressive or cool
no, designing steroids to get around drug tests is way cooler. You must be so proud.

Maybe if you keep repeating it, some might believe you. Ever drop the soap?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it really helped your career. How is ergopharm doing these days?

must be tough selling supplements now instead of steroids.

are you here to add to the discussion or to simply lob insults.

this is an advanced discussion board not a mosh pit

Slappyjaws

Awards
are you here to add to the discussion or to simply lob insults.

this is an advanced discussion board not a mosh pit
Discussion of what? Your speculation?

One thing i do agree with is you and bigsmith being able to give good legal advice since you both dragged your companies down with your illegal antics.

How many athletes careers did you help ruin? Can I get a quick 10-50k settlement from you as well?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to feed into slappy but you realize that PA sold what he said he was? (Regardless of legality issues, which I'm not sure what the charges were).

However, spiking with chemicals that people don't know they're even buying is different. Both may be legal issues, but consumers are purposely purchasing one and unknowingly purchasing another.

I'd rather this stayed on topic, but I felt the need to differentiate when I see an improper argument

Slappyjaws

Awards
Oh, yes, im sure what he went to prison for was all just a misunderstanding. Designing steroids to get around drug tests so athletes an cheat is the most noble of ideas.last time i checked, DS won their lawsuit. Pat didn't.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Not to feed into slappy but you realize that PA sold what he said he was? (Regardless of legality issues, which I'm not sure what the charges were).

However, spiking with chemicals that people don't know they're even buying is different. Both may be legal issues, but consumers are purposely purchasing one and unknowingly purchasing another.

I'd rather this stayed on topic, but I felt the need to differentiate when I see an improper argument

One of the anabolics that i was sentenced for selling was madol. the same stuff that dozens of other companies later sold and made hundreds of thousands of dollars from without any interference whatsoever. nothing i sold to balco was controlled at the time, tell me how that was different than all the "prosteroids" everyone was selling at one time?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Oh, yes, im sure what he went to prison for was all just a misunderstanding. Designing steroids to get around drug tests so athletes an cheat is the most noble of ideas.last time i checked, DS won their lawsuit. Pat didn't.

huh?

DS never won anything. And do you know the difference between a civil lawsuit and a criminal case?

why is it that all the pro DS people that come here so goddam stupid?

larkham

Awards
Did someone die from ordering DNP on the Internet? I'm sure I read that somewhere...

Slappyjaws

Awards
One of the anabolics that i was sentenced for selling was madol. the same stuff that dozens of other companies later sold and made hundreds of thousands of dollars from without any interference whatsoever. nothing i sold to balco was controlled at the time, tell me how that was different than all the "prosteroids" everyone was selling at one time?

Ah yes, the old "it wasn't on the list" arguement. Lets create a steroid that cant be detected, testing agencies don't know about, yet will give our athletes a significant advantage. Yeah, thats not dong anything wrong. I'm sure everyone here believes you went to prison for nothing.

It was just a misunderstanding or grand conspiracy.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
or Angel Heredia, and he never served even a day

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Ah yes, the old "it wasn't on the list" arguement. Lets create a steroid that cant be detected, testing agencies don't know about, yet will give our athletes a significant advantage. Yeah, thats not dong anything wrong. I'm sure everyone here believes you went to prison for nothing.

What I did was ethically wrong and I admitted it after my sentencing. I served my time. People can decide for themselves the severity of my wrongdoings.

This thread is not about the past, it is about the present. So please stay on topic. Or leave

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It was congress doing like they normally do, finding an easy scapegoat to make big press with so they can distract you while they are screwing you and stealing your rights, money and future.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
yes, plenty. But i love how people think one criminal is more honest than the other. Sheeple?

u are right. manslaughter is no different than selling one hundred grams or less of a non controlled steroid

Tmac29

Awards

Not to discredit you but that is not going to work. You cannot just send a "scoop" of some powder to lab for testing. That is how the whole fiasco in the first lawsuit happened in the first place. It turned out to be a bunch of crap, but that was never posted either as a thread.

In order for proper chain of custody one must have a completely sealed tub and it must be sent to a lab from a retailer that still has some of the first run tubs. Unfortunately, if they do not, then you are SOL. Any joe schmo on the street can open a tub put something in and seal it back up with a hair dryer and shrink wrap.

Sending a baggie full of powder to some lab isn't gonna prove anything except feed the tin foil morons fire.

Slappyjaws

Awards
What I did was ethically wrong and I admitted it after my sentencing. I served my time. People can decide for themselves the severity of my wrongdoings.

This thread is not about the past, it is about the present. So please stay on topic. Or leave

yes, im sure you went to prison for ethics violations. Im also sure DS went through a civil lawsuit with zero testing of the product.

im not pro DS, im anti-bs and you are full of it.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Not to discredit you but that is not going to work. You cannot just send a "scoop" of some powder to lab for testing. That is how the whole fiasco in the first lawsuit happened in the first place. It turned out to be a bunch of crap, but that was never posted either as a thread.

not exactly. the lawsuit was one thing separate from the sample I tested. You are confusing the two. As far as I know the lawsuit people never tested anything. They seemed to be pretty incompetent

and my testing was not crap except for the fact that chain of custody was not followed.

Tmac29

Awards
u are right. manslaughter is no different than selling one hundred grams or less of a non controlled steroid

Wait? So Matt is more guilty for some girl ODing on DNP? That is like the drug dealer on the corner is guilty because the moron heroine addict said "watch this" and decided to shoot up the whole eightball.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards

why are there so many trolls on the forum this morning......

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Closed. I am sick and tired of dealing with the trolls. If anything new comes up, it will be opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.