The Messiah of Preworkouts has returned to us. The new CRAZE O.G.!!!!

josh092

Awards
I am unable to post links or images due to low post but if you go to driven sports Instagram that have a photo of it.

Some one on bodybuilding.com managed to get some samples to review.

Time to make the supplement industry GREAT AGAIN.

I was able to try a sample serving of this a few weeks back. VERY reminiscent of the OG craze. I had some cherry berry flavor- it was refreshing and strong

-Long lasting energy
-strong euphoria
-no noticeable crash

Honestly, felt better than DMHA and all the other suk ass stims these supp companies are using these days.
Not sure whats in the profile but

This sounds awesome. I wonder what's in it. He said it feels very reminiscent of the original craze. But it obviously does not contain the same amphetamine derivative the old one had.

They must have some new stim. Hopefully it's legal so it does not get banned. Can't wait for release.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately I don’t think it will be the same. Nothing has changed since the initial stop of production sooooo unless there is some new revelation my hopes are low. However, if I am wrong I will be one happy guy.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately I don’t think it will be the same. Nothing has changed since the initial stop of production sooooo unless there is some new revelation my hopes are low. However, if I am wrong I will be one happy guy.
Going to have to agree with you on this especially considering the original tested positive for methamphetamines.

Ot2000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lol if you think this will be like the OG crack attack

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to have to agree with you on this especially considering the original tested positive for methamphetamines.
They have alot to proof when they claim OG Craze is back so perhaps they are coming up with a new revolutionary stim, if not it's gonna be bad for their business.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They have alot to proof when they claim OG Craze is back so perhaps they are coming up with a new revolutionary stim, if not it's gonna be bad for their business.
I don't think they care either way.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Craze v2 and super stim were both jokes for me

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interested to see how this turns out. They posted something on FB yesterday making it sound like this should be out pretty soon
Have you (or anyone else) seen anything that would indicate that this will strictly be a UK release...
This has seemed to be the case with DS in recent years..

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Probably spiked the samples with the same **** as the OG and the production tubs will be crap

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you (or anyone else) seen anything that would indicate that this will strictly be a UK release...
They initially were talking about having a product just for Europe and then another one just for the US. One was called Rize and then the 2nd one they dropped is the OG Craze mentioned in the OP. Not much more info I have seen after that so not sure which product is going to which market or if they are still going that route anymore.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exclusive for Pred Nutr only, maybe?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They initially were talking about having a product just for Europe and then another one just for the US. One was called Rize and then the 2nd one they dropped is the OG Craze mentioned in the OP. Not much more info I have seen after that so not sure which product is going to which market or if they are still going that route anymore.
Thanks for the additional info...I guess only time will tell..
Exclusive for Pred Nutr only, maybe?
That seems like the most likely scenario to me..

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think they care either way.
This. How many other lackluster formulas have they put out since the original Craze in an attempt to capitalize on it's popularity? If they can get a ton of people to buy it right off the bat, that's probably what they're looking for.