USA FS: Muscle builders and Preworkouts - updated

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
*Updating the initial post*

-All are unused/new unless otherwise stated.
-Prices include shipping

*make some offers!*

Muscle
1x Apex Alchemy ArimaHex (6oxo) $50 shipped
1x Apex Alchemy Arimahex (used- 85-90% full) $40 shipped
1x Apex Alchemy Hyperion (used - 45-50% full) $30
1x Kodiak Labs Ostrong 90 caps sealed, plus another ostrong that is opened with 40 caps remaining $50
2x LGD4 1g (Science old stock) $25ea, both for $40

Take all muscle builders for $120 shipped.

Preworkouts/Fat burners
1x Smash AMF - Blue raspberry- opened 1/2 scoop used - $45
1x Smash AMF - Citrus Punch - $60
1x Gorilla Mind - Rauwolscine 90caps - $10

Take All pres/fat burners for $100 shipped, and will throw in a surprise extra.

Last edited:
DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Work is taking me a different route, and I'll be traveling some. Therefore I'm getting rid of some things I probably won't be able to use. These are the last of my remaining items for sale.

If you buy more I'll do better prices.
I have several reviews, check on seller feedback.

All are unused/new unless otherwise stated.
2x Ultra Eleven (iconic formulations 11kt) $80 each shipped.
2x Ultra Epi (iconic formulations Epiandro) $45 each shipped
1x 3AD beta (iconic formulations 75mg 3AD per 2 pumps) $50 shipped
2x Apex Alchemy Kronos (11kt) $55 each shipped
1x Apex Alchemy ArimaHex (6oxo) $55 shipped
1x Apex Alchemy Arimahex (used- 85-90% full) $45 shipped

Also have a couple others just dm me

Preworkouts
Dark Labs Crack Gold - cherry lime. New. $65 shipped.
Apollon nutrition- Hooligan. Texas titan edition. Special edition Signed by Branch Warren Exp 6/23. $50 shipped.
Is the Apex Kronos the old large 100ml spray or the smaller 30ml dropper one? Thanks.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm considering all four of those 11-keto products you have if you're looking to make a sweet deal

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
some great deals from great seller .. take advantage and load up fellas .. those iconic gonna be super rare one day and pple will regret it

i am already stocked up high or i would have lol

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Deleted all my previous comments as most no longer apply to the products I have left - I have updated the original post with new prices and consolidated all the items being offered

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Last bump for this posting.
Take all muscle builders for $120 shipped.
That's a great deal for someone

Also
Take both smash AMF for $85 shipped
Take the Dark Labs Crack Gold for $60 shipped

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I see some good deals there, guys.
Thats a pretty sweet Dolphin Hulk avatar man! 🥊😻

I love dolphins and love and used to read classic Steve Buscemi Hulk comics in the 80s.. unfortunately with age and misfortune my temper sometimes is as bad as Hulks lol

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thats a pretty sweet Dolphin Hulk avatar man! 🥊😻

I love dolphins and love and used to read classic Steve Buscemi Hulk comics in the 80s.. unfortunately with age and misfortune my temper sometimes is as bad as Hulks lol
I am afraid Marvel comics as young and even the movies now ruined me and many others thinking large cool looking muscles are too cool but especially with age it is draining for me to train hard.

If we only could get our hands on the Captain America steroid, only side effect being not aging and watching our loved ones die as we stay young forever with pumped and large muscles... lol

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, I'm a Miami Dolphins fan.
They've finally got a Great team, again.
I don´t follow the team
I actually meant I really love the animal dolphins and once swam with a bunch of wild ones in the open ocean by an Island outside of Japan! <3
but the Dolphins logo is awesome looking and I love the turquoise color. I almost picked up this vintage Nike hoodie in turquoise with the logo but hesitated and somebody else got lucky lol

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don´t follow the team but the logo is awesome looking and I love the turquoise color. I almost picked up this vintage Nike hoodie in turquoise with the logo but hesitated and somebody else got lucky lol
Or would you prefer the Hulk gamma rays and even larger and stronger muscles but with uncontrollable rage over Captains Americas steroid @Renew1 ?
The Hulk though I dunno but in some storylines and in late Marvel movies he has become smart Hulk lol
Respect to 70s Hulk actor Lou Ferrigno who actually dwarfed Arnold Schwarzenneger looking tiny beside him in his last Olympia before turning Hulk actor!

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's funny, now I would pick Captain America abilities/attributes. But for most of my adult life, I've enjoyed it when I was carrying a little extra bulk.
Yeah, Ferrigno was the man.
No homo although nothing wrong with that but Chris Evans is pretty close to an old greek muscular statue even his facial feature almost sculpted by an artist lol. Lou Ferrignos face though... lol
but I dig Ferrignos personality and sidewise and symmetrically has anybody ever got close?

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's funny, now I would pick Captain America abilities/attributes. But for most of my adult life, I've enjoyed it when I was carrying a little extra bulk.
Yeah, Ferrigno was the man.
Personally when I tried to add as much bulk as possible I didn't feel good. And the extra muscle didn’t even help me in my physical activities

It was heavier hiking in the forest. Even swimming got more difficult as I was deeper in the water with more weight

Then my achy joints don’t need any extra bulk either and I go really sick and tired of trying to eat too much.

Almost a year ago I did the controversial thing in fitness to cut out all whey protein and dairy and even eggs and eating less and eating almost entirely a vegan diet with just a few exceptions.

And you know what I didn’t lose my any hard earned muscles, well I melted away a lot f extra fat actually making my mirror image looking much more awesome lol

I think the protein need in fitness is a bit of brainwash honestly, to sell more protein and supplements etc.

If you look ar bisons and gorillas to extremely muscular mammals, bisons entirely vegetarian and gorillas almost as well besides a few insects snacks. Their only hassle though is they need to keep grazing all day ling to fill up their calorie needs lol

But I wouldn’t believed this myself if I hadn’t tried it myself lol.

The only really useful wisdom is things you try and you find to be true in your own experience IMHO

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
*Updating the initial post*

-All are unused/new unless otherwise stated.
-Prices include shipping

*make some offers!*

Muscle
1x Apex Alchemy ArimaHex (6oxo) $50 shipped
1x Apex Alchemy Arimahex (used- 85-90% full) $40 shipped
1x Apex Alchemy Hyperion (used - 45-50% full) $30
1x Kodiak Labs Ostrong 90 caps sealed, plus another ostrong that is opened with 40 caps remaining $50
2x LGD4 1g (Science old stock) $25ea, both for $40

Take all muscle builders for $150 shipped

Preworkouts/Fat burners
1x Dark Labs Crack Gold - cherry lime. New. $65
1x Apollon nutrition- Hooligan. Texas titan edition. Special edition Signed by Branch Warren Exp 6/23. $45
1x Smash AMF - Blue raspberry- opened 1/2 scoop used - $45
1x Smash AMF - Citrus Punch - $60
3x Centurion Labz - Legion 90caps- $20 ea
1x Gorilla Mind - Rauwolscine 90caps - $10

Take all pres/fatburners $200 shipped
Sorry for high jacking your thread with my Hulk and vegetarian ramblings! Lol unless one of those you are selling really is the Captain America steroid in disguise? Lol

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Sorry for high jacking your thread with my Hulk and vegetarian ramblings! Lol unless one of those you are selling really is the Captain America steroid in disguise? Lol
Man I... I'm not really sure how to respond but uh.. the items are still available and are what they are listed as lol. No magic captain America stuff here lol.

Also my avatar is from Lilith from Evangelion. Dolphins are cool though I guess.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Man I... I'm not really sure how to respond but uh.. the items are still available and are what they are listed as lol. No magic captain America stuff here lol.

Also my avatar is from Lilith from Evangelion. Dolphins are cool though I guess.
Cool man, I just checked it up. I never watched it although I used to live in Tokyo between 2002 and 2013 Lilith seems far out man! (y)😻

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Bump. Some stuff still available. See original post for updated availability.