DS Craze Lawsuit and FDA Action

Page 55 of 66 First ... 5354555657 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    need a better description of the chemical

does this mean N,alpha-diethyl-benzeneethanamine?

that would be very interesting. and very naughty!
    http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au...stralia-4.html

Check out post #59 on page 4 and post #112 (paragraph 1) on page 8. Thats the most informative post and what i based mine off. There are others posts if you want to look. They do not give more detail on the technical compound name though. And you are correct, I meant analog, not precursor. I will fix my post.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

2. OMG

i cant say this is not a hoax. but this guy says N.alpha. which means deliberate methamphetamine analog. this is so serious i cant even imagine the implications to the industry. this could destroy our industry (if true)

DS Craze BANNED! Does Craze Contain Structural Anaolgue of Methamphetamine? MassiveJoes.com Meth - YouTube
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    http://www.bodybuildingforums.com.au...stralia-4.html

Check out post #59 on page 4 and post #112 (paragraph 1) on page 8. Thats the most informative post and what i based mine off. There are others posts if you want to look. They do not give more detail on the technical compound name though. And you are correct, I meant analog, not precursor. I will fix my post.

your posts are inaccurate chemically wise

what would be important here is to know the stereochemistry of this alleged n,alpha-diethyl. is it L (that would not be as bad but then it wouldnt really work). Is it D (very bad). Racemic (pretty much just as bad)

4. Quote Originally Posted by LMR01 View Post
    yes this is the one (confirmed from email from aus customs). pls tell us more about this
    Is this a personal email or something you can link to?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    your posts are inaccurate chemically wise

what would be important here is to know the stereochemistry of this alleged n,alpha-diethyl. is it L (that would not be as bad but then it wouldnt really work). Is it D (very bad). Racemic (pretty much just as bad)
    Sorry, i was just copy pasting. The information i am posting is not from my posts.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post

personal email

it mentions exactly what that that other goose from you tube sez

7. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post

i think i will write a blog tomorrow and include structures

i will be careful to maintain that all this is alleged. However since its all over the net no on can accuse me of purposely trying to derail a company. Just reporting

8. The decision of the Leagues Anti-Doping Tribunal to impose a two-year sporting ban on Sydney Shield rugby league player Troy Errington for the presence of prohibited substances has been acknowledged by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA).The substances 1-Phenylbutan-2-amine and N,alpha-diethyl-benzeneethanamine were detected in a sample ASADA collected in-competition from Mr Errington at a Sydney Shield match on 28 July 2012. The ban imposed on the Sydney Shield rugby league player by the Leagues Anti-Doping Tribunal was backdated to commence on the date of his provisional suspension. This means that Errington is ineligible to participate as an athlete or support person, in any sport that has adopted a World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) compliant anti-doping policy until 25 August 2014.Despite the fact that 1-Phenylbutan-2-amine and N,alpha-diethyl-benzeneethanamine are not specifically named on WADA’s 2012 Prohibited List, they have similar chemical and biological effects of amphetamines and therefore classed as Category 6b stimulants on the List and are prohibited in competition. Stimulants generally act directly on the central nervous system for speeding up parts of the brain and body besides reduce fatigue and increasing alertness in athletes.In another development, rugby league player Terry Bridge has received a four-year anti-doping suspension from UK Anti-Doping after he was found guilty of multiple anti-doping offenses having been sentenced to ten months in prison for the possession of steroids in November 2011. He is banned from participation in sport from 6 February 2012 until 5 February 2016.

===============

hmmmm. craze?

http://www.steroid-use.com/blog/sydn...player-banned/

9. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    You really think the chinese would make it stereoselective?

10. Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    You really think the chinese would make it stereoselective?
    i would suspect racemic yes. altough off the top of my head i cant really think of how this would be synthesized. i guess i dont spend alot of time thinking about synthesizing amphetamine analogsthats a good thing

11. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    The substances 1-Phenylbutan-2-amine and N,alpha-diethyl-benzeneethanamine were detected in a sample ASADA
    You know the former is probably a metabolite of the latter.

12. Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    You know the former is probably a metabolite of the latter.

u would know better than I

or it could be an impurity in the synthesis of the latter. who knows

13. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    u would know better than I

or it could be an impurity in the synthesis of the latter. who knows
    Well, we know that diethylcathinone is converted en vivo to ethylcathinone and then to cathinone in humans, so I believe it would.

14. Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    Well, we know that diethylcathinone is converted en vivo to ethylcathinone and then to cathinone in humans, so I believe it would.

there is a n,alpha-diethylcathinone??

and its active?

tell me more!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    there is a n,alpha-diethylcathinone??

and its active?

tell me more!!
    Well I don't know offhand if there is an N,Alpha-diethylcathinone. I was just showing that the N-ethyl can be removed en vivo to the primary amine, which is what the guy popped for (in addition to the N, alpha-diethyl derivative)

or...it was just a contaminate.

16. Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    Well I don't know offhand if there is an N,Alpha-diethylcathinone. I was just showing that the N-ethyl can be removed en vivo to the primary amine, which is what the guy popped for (in addition to the N, alpha-diethyl derivative)

or...it was just a contaminate.

but if you removed the ethyl from the n you would get 1-Phenylbutan-2-amine

ethyl plus ethyl equals butyl, and the amine is at position 2

you are spot on

i am gonna look so smart in my blog!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    but if you removed the ethyl from the n you would get 1-Phenylbutan-2-amine

ethyl plus ethyl equals butyl, and the amine is at position 2

you are spot on

i am gonna look so smart in my blog!
    I look forward to reading it.

18. i have a chat tomorrow on another board. i can only guess at what people will wanna talk about now

19. Oh ****, how did this happen and no one caught when under scrutiny and doing testing on Craze. I am under wada and I get screened at work. I would hunt fat boy mc down and do some serious orbital, radius and ulna damage if I pegged because of Craze. I may be missing something because you guys are kind of beating around the bush. Will Craze make you test positive depending on panels tested? WADA is way broader than my work or sponsors. I did get tested after Craze and also passed a hair test, but hair test was only like ten panel or five panel.

20. Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    Oh ****, how did this happen and no one caught when under scrutiny and doing testing on Craze. I am under wada and I get screened at work. I would hunt fat boy mc down and do some serious orbital, radius and ulna damage if I pegged because of Craze. I may be missing something because you guys are kind of beating around the bush. Will Craze make you test positive depending on panels tested? WADA is way broader than my work or sponsors. I did get tested after Craze and also passed a hair test, but hair test was only like ten panel or five panel.

this is a very legitimate and interesting question. Hmmmm

ASADA found it. But was that after they found out it was in craze (allegedly) and decided to screen for it?

Why wouldnt it cross react on an immunoassay?

Unfortunately I am not knowledgable enough to answer these questions

21. So if Craze possibly contains an analog of methamphetamine, and if I have taken Craze several times and felt NO effects aside from increased BP/HR, does that mean I would be a "non-responder" to methamphetamine? Just curious...

22. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    So if Craze possibly contains an analog of methamphetamine, and if I have taken Craze several times and felt NO effects aside from increased BP/HR, does that mean I would be a "non-responder" to methamphetamine? Just curious...

its so confusing cuz there are supposedly good batches of craze and bad batches

and then supposed counterfeits

23. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    its so confusing cuz there are supposedly good batches of craze and bad batches

and then supposed counterfeits
    A few months ago, I actually went out of my way to contact 30+ online supplement retailers and tracked down a tub of Grape Craze from an early production run. I noticed that it increased my HR/BP moreso than Craze from more recent batches, but I still didn't feel any of the euphoria, energy, etc. It was like I took a heart attack-promoting pill.

24. Some guy from Australia received a letter from customs that Craze contained N,alpha-diethyl-benzeneethanamine. N-Ethyl-1-phenyl-2-butanamine | C12H19N | ChemSpider

But meh, I want to see an official release from somewhere legit that it does contain something other than what is listed.

25. I tried this when it first came out, bought a jar, split it with my roommate, neither of us felt a thing. Bad batch or non-responders...who knows.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USP Labs and more sued in Class Action Lawsuit
    By _mArs_ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 10:36 PM
  2. BSN class action lawsuit. get your refund.
    By Quinc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:43 AM
  3. Class action lawsuit filed RE ephedra
    By GuyinLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-24-2003, 12:32 AM