DS Craze Lawsuit and FDA Action

Page 54 of 55 First ... 52535455 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by starkkkk View Post
    i'm inclined to agree.thank you for the friendly warning, moderator staff. i will keep my topic in line with the thread title.patrick,all debate regarding the controversy of craze and it's formula aside...what's your favorite flavor?mine is strawberry swirl
    thats nice. i suggest you stock up while u can
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

2. Most of the people in the supplement industry are good guys, and most have skirted the edges of legality more than once too.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Most of the people in the supplement industry are good guys, and most have skirted the edges of legality more than once too.

It is very easy for someone who is good natured and kind hearted to convince themselves that something sneaky or illegal they are doing is not a bad thing, and for the good of all in the end.

The funny thing is that I have known some of the best regarded and friendliest people in this industry that have done some shady and sloppy things business wise. And then you have guys like Ron Kramer who has a bad reputation in the social sense and has often rubbed people the wrong way, but whose commitment to quality control and staying legal is way up there
  4. Administrator

Ether stop the blatant bashing of companies, or thread will be closed and people will be removed. Dont care who you are.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

theoretically if you put a amphetamine like compound in with a numbing agent it might remind people of cocaine. i dunno
    It certainly did, remind me that is..
    •   

6. This is why I am not jumping on the Craze is tainted bangwagon.. I have used both the OG and the new batch, which I don't see a difference. Is it my favorite pre-workout, yes it is. But its not over the top better than the others I have tried. This feels nothing like the tainted stimulant X, it just gives me some focus, but not overwheming energy. I only use it 4 times a week, with no desire to use it any more. I don't get the major crash after, at least not any more than I get from other pre-workouts. I have not had any adverse side effects, my physicals have shown that I am healthy. I was all over Anabolic Xtreme, when they spiked their product, but the evidence was there and that supplement felt like no other legal supplement I have ever tried. If it is found to be tainted, then I eat my words, but till I see some hard evidence, I will continue to use it and will not bash Driven Sports. I do appreciate others who look out for us consumers, when it comes to shady companies and supplements, so hopefully we find something out here in the near future.

7. Everyone becomes an insider without relying on any evidence...

Give the company a chance and no they can't instantly respond to such a huge Accusation because there is a thread on the internet....

8. same for me

9. If you have some "OG CRAZE", I have a lab all lined up to test it for you. PM me. I have some grape tubs that had been purchased from BB.com when it first came out. After I tried it, I knew nothing on the label could give the effect I felt. I had a few tubs shipped right from BB.com to the lab waiting for the day. Now I see this. I am interested in 3-4 other people that want to send in a sample also. I'll give you the lab report from the test.

It will not be proper chain of custody, but it wil be informative.

10. Mod edit: I would drop it if I were you
    Milk...it does a body good.

11. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith View Post
    If you have some "OG CRAZE", I have a lab all lined up to test it for you. PM me. I have some grape tubs that had been purchased from BB.com when it first came out. After I tried it, I knew nothing on the label could give the effect I felt. I had a few tubs shipped right from BB.com to the lab waiting for the day. Now I see this. I am interested in 3-4 other people that want to send in a sample also. I'll give you the lab report from the test.

It will not be proper chain of custody, but it wil be informative.
    BigSmith, I would be willing to send in a sample of my supposedly "OG" Craze. I say "supposedly" because, even though it is a tub from an early lot number, I have not felt ANY effects whatsoever other than increased HR/BP and heart palpitations. Before I bought the OG tub, I bought a tub of Berry Lemonade (didn't feel anything from that, either). In fact, how about I send you a scoop from each tub and you can compare the two?

12. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    BigSmith, I would be willing to send in a sample of my supposedly "OG" Craze. I say "supposedly" because, even though it is a tub from an early lot number, I have not felt ANY effects whatsoever other than increased HR/BP and heart palpitations. Before I bought the OG tub, I bought a tub of Berry Lemonade (didn't feel anything from that, either). In fact, how about I send you a scoop from each tub and you can compare the two?
    Message me the lot number. If it's one I am looking for I will send you the instructions. Basically you would send it directly to the lab and they would send the results to you. I'm not touching the product or the results, i'm just paying the bill. Laboratory will be Chemir.

Chemir | Chemical Testing Lab, Chemical Analysis Services

13. do the early lot numbers run in the 120's, i have essentially a barely used tub of craze but its in the 121's, that was before i was introduced to clear shot....

14. Quote Originally Posted by braskibra View Post
    do the early lot numbers run in the 120's, i have essentially a barely used tub of craze but its in the 121's, that was before i was introduced to clear shot....
    the early batches had Trimethylglycine listed as the first ingredient.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Bingo.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    good to know! makes sense now

17. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith View Post
    Message me the lot number. If it's one I am looking for I will send you the instructions. Basically you would send it directly to the lab and they would send the results to you. I'm not touching the product or the results, i'm just paying the bill. Laboratory will be Chemir.

My results from my tub are private for me. What you do with yours is up to you. If it comes back clean, drink it up. If it comes back hot you can get a quick 10-50k settlement. I point you in the direction of a good attorney that is very interested.

Can I send my tainted slimx bottle instead? Talk about hypocrisy. Maybe we should revive that thread as well to show people what kind of bull**** you tried to pull.

18. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith View Post

Chemir | Chemical Testing Lab, Chemical Analysis Services

chemir is not cheap but they give a very detailed report

19. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post

If that's the case you can buy the "good stuff" at nutraplanet
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

20. Not too my knowledge, but Google does
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

21. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    chemir is not cheap but they give a very detailed report

Didn't you serve time for your actions? Quite the group we have here. All felons crying fowl of other people.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Slappyjaws View Post
    Didn't you serve time for your actions?

yeah and it made me f*cking COOL

OTOH not many would find putting a meth analog in a powder either impressive or cool

23. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    yeah and it made me f*cking COOL

OTOH not many would find putting a meth analog in a powder either impressive or cool
    no, designing steroids to get around drug tests is way cooler. You must be so proud.

Maybe if you keep repeating it, some might believe you. Ever drop the soap?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Slappyjaws View Post
    no, designing steroids to get around drug tests is way cooler.
    Bob Costas seemed to think so.....

25. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    Bob Costas seemed to think so.....

Yeah, it really helped your career. How is ergopharm doing these days?

must be tough selling supplements now instead of steroids.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Slappyjaws View Post
    Yeah, it really helped your career. How is ergopharm doing these days?

must be tough selling supplements now instead of steroids.

are you here to add to the discussion or to simply lob insults.

this is an advanced discussion board not a mosh pit

27. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    are you here to add to the discussion or to simply lob insults.

this is an advanced discussion board not a mosh pit
    Discussion of what? Your speculation?

One thing i do agree with is you and bigsmith being able to give good legal advice since you both dragged your companies down with your illegal antics.

How many athletes careers did you help ruin? Can I get a quick 10-50k settlement from you as well?

28. Not to feed into slappy but you realize that PA sold what he said he was? (Regardless of legality issues, which I'm not sure what the charges were).

However, spiking with chemicals that people don't know they're even buying is different. Both may be legal issues, but consumers are purposely purchasing one and unknowingly purchasing another.

I'd rather this stayed on topic, but I felt the need to differentiate when I see an improper argument

29. Oh, yes, im sure what he went to prison for was all just a misunderstanding. Designing steroids to get around drug tests so athletes an cheat is the most noble of ideas.last time i checked, DS won their lawsuit. Pat didn't.

30. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Not to feed into slappy but you realize that PA sold what he said he was? (Regardless of legality issues, which I'm not sure what the charges were).

However, spiking with chemicals that people don't know they're even buying is different. Both may be legal issues, but consumers are purposely purchasing one and unknowingly purchasing another.

I'd rather this stayed on topic, but I felt the need to differentiate when I see an improper argument

One of the anabolics that i was sentenced for selling was madol. the same stuff that dozens of other companies later sold and made hundreds of thousands of dollars from without any interference whatsoever. nothing i sold to balco was controlled at the time, tell me how that was different than all the "prosteroids" everyone was selling at one time?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USP Labs and more sued in Class Action Lawsuit
    By _mArs_ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 11:36 PM
  2. BSN class action lawsuit. get your refund.
    By Quinc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:43 AM
  3. Class action lawsuit filed RE ephedra
    By GuyinLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-24-2003, 01:32 AM