DS Craze Lawsuit and FDA Action

Page 52 of 66 First ... 5051525354 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i havent paid much attention to the craze stuff lately but bottom line is there is good craze....bad craze....counterfeit craze...just craze all around?
    LOL, that's what it sounds like. All I know is that the tub of Berry Lemonade Craze that I bought back in September is COMPLETELY worthless... they say that some people might be non-responders, but how can someone actually be a non-responder to those compounds?

2. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    LOL, that's what it sounds like. All I know is that the tub of Berry Lemonade Craze that I bought back in September is COMPLETELY worthless... they say that some people might be non-responders, but how can someone actually be a non-responder to those compounds?

Maybe you are just a non-believer

you have to BELIEVE

Maybe you believe in grape
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    Maybe you are just a non-believer

you have to BELIEVE

Maybe you believe in grape
    Heck if I know, but I don't see how some people can take 2 scoops and have to lay on the floor because they feel like they're about to have a heart attack, while I can take that many scoops and not even have elevated BP.

4. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Heck if I know, but I don't see how some people can take 2 scoops and have to lay on the floor because they feel like they're about to have a heart attack, while I can take that many scoops and not even have elevated BP.

ur goal is to have a heart attack?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    ur goal is to have a heart attack?
    Nah -- I just don't see how it's so effective (nearly dangerously so) for other people but not for me. And I hardly ever take any other stims/PWOs. I just wanted to experience the euphoria... the glory... WHY NOT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Nah -- I just don't see how it's so effective (nearly dangerously so) for other people but not for me. And I hardly ever take any other stims/PWOs. I just wanted to experience the euphoria... the glory... WHY NOT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

go get some bath salts

7. I have been using 2 scoops of craze & 2 scoops of hemavol twice a week with no elevated heart rate or any problems. Love the combo.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    go get some bath salts
    I'm actually suprised we haven't seen a bathsalts based supplement revolution yet. You would think companies could come up with all sorts of great "research" about the amazing weightloss effects of MDPV....

9. This was on the DS web page

"Driven Sports has said repeatedly since this baseless suit was started, that CrazeŽ does not, has not, and never will contain amphetamines, nor any other banned or controlled substance. The lawsuit dismissal is a great vindication for the CrazeŽ product and the Driven Sports brand that has fought tirelessly to clear it's name following this baseless accusation by California's Newport Trial Group and plaintiff Aaron Karmann. The process has been dragged out for almost an entire year, based on their false belief that CrazeŽ contains amphetamines.

Driven Sports has dozens of 3rd party independent lab reports documenting every single batch of CrazeŽ ever manufactured. All reports clearly show that there are no amphetamines, nor any other banned or controlled substances in CrazeŽ. Driven Sports demanded to see the lab report that the Newport Trial Group used as the basis for their lawsuit. The eventual lab report submitted by Newport in fact confirmed that CrazeŽ did not contain amphetamines, nor any other banned or controlled substances. This supports Driven Sports' position that the lawsuit was always without merit.

CrazeŽ is a product backed by 4 double blind placebo controlled human safety and efficacy studies, with a fifth study in process. Driven Sports is eager to publish the results of these studies in the very near future. Additionally, the CrazeŽ formula was reviewed by our on-staff board-certified endocrinologist prior to release, and also by an independent toxicologist who reviewed all of the available literature on the ingredients for the product."

10. I thought it was a PEA or some substance that was not technically classified as an amphetamine that was the issue or questionable. The old stuff was intense for sure. I still have a few servings in old tub.

Quote Originally Posted by redms View Post
    This was on the DS web page

"Driven Sports has said repeatedly since this baseless suit was started, that CrazeŽ does not, has not, and never will contain amphetamines, nor any other banned or controlled substance. The lawsuit dismissal is a great vindication for the CrazeŽ product and the Driven Sports brand that has fought tirelessly to clear it's name following this baseless accusation by California's Newport Trial Group and plaintiff Aaron Karmann. The process has been dragged out for almost an entire year, based on their false belief that CrazeŽ contains amphetamines.

Driven Sports has dozens of 3rd party independent lab reports documenting every single batch of CrazeŽ ever manufactured. All reports clearly show that there are no amphetamines, nor any other banned or controlled substances in CrazeŽ. Driven Sports demanded to see the lab report that the Newport Trial Group used as the basis for their lawsuit. The eventual lab report submitted by Newport in fact confirmed that CrazeŽ did not contain amphetamines, nor any other banned or controlled substances. This supports Driven Sports' position that the lawsuit was always without merit.

CrazeŽ is a product backed by 4 double blind placebo controlled human safety and efficacy studies, with a fifth study in process. Driven Sports is eager to publish the results of these studies in the very near future. Additionally, the CrazeŽ formula was reviewed by our on-staff board-certified endocrinologist prior to release, and also by an independent toxicologist who reviewed all of the available literature on the ingredients for the product."

11. Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise
    I thought it was a PEA or some substance that was not technically classified as an amphetamine that was the issue or questionable. The old stuff was intense for sure. I still have a few servings in old tub.
    I still believe that there were two different versions i.e. new and old versions. I had the 2 opened and they looked like different powders. Anyway I guess it's all finished.

12. Quote Originally Posted by redms View Post
    This was on the DS web page

I knew this was nothing from the get go. It's clear why all this came about in the first place. I have the newer versions of the grape and I can't differentiate between it and the supposedly older (better) versions.

13. Please elaborate. Seems odd that there is no fire at all with so much smoke.

14. thank god its over

15. So then the mystery will never be solved? Because I took both and I can tell you there was definately a change from when it first came out to the more recent stuff. Night and day.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Ceredumbellum View Post
    So then the mystery will never be solved? Because I took both and I can tell you there was definately a change from when it first came out to the more recent stuff. Night and day.
    Preach it! Same boat 100%
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by dragon_ View Post
    thank god its over

what is over?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Ceredumbellum View Post
    So then the mystery will never be solved? Because I took both and I can tell you there was definately a change from when it first came out to the more recent stuff. Night and day.
    Obviously the original grape flavoring interacted with the various inert PEA analogues and bam, it becomes an insane stim when you stir it up in water.

They must have tweaked the grape flavor at some point and the raspberry lemonade never caused the reaction...this is why craze is now different than it once was.

/case closed

19. Quote Originally Posted by Ceredumbellum View Post
    I know the reps always say there was no change but that is a bunch of malarkey for anyone who tried the og grape. 100% agree with ceredumbellum.

20. Quote Originally Posted by billybob12345 View Post
    I know the reps always say there was no change but that is a bunch of malarkey for anyone who tried the og grape. 100% agree with ceredumbellum.
    reps are reps and they report what they are told. reps arent there when a product is being blended.

21. Here is to hoping my unopened tub is the OG version! I loved my first two tubs....more for the focus aspect and less for the "energy"
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS.......PERIOD!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

reps are reps and they report what they are told. reps arent there when a product is being blended.
    So you still do believe that there's a difference between what people refer to as "og" and the tubs on the market today?
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

23. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    So you still do believe that there's a difference between what people refer to as "og" and the tubs on the market today?

Believe is a strong word. I do think the vast amount of people reporting dramatic interbatch variability and there adamancy is compelling

24. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    Believe is a strong word. I do think the vast amount of people reporting dramatic interbatch variability and there adamancy is compelling
    And even though he has to watch what he says or how he words it because of DS' lawyers, I think P.A. knows exactly what went on. It's unfortunate a company can (allegedly) do something shady and hide behind their lawyers when they get called out on it. I think the best tale of the many spun during this whole mess was the "It was contaminated because there were counterfits" one. That gave me a good chuckle while making me want to pull my hair out at the same time.

25. I've read a bunch of the reviews on the newer flavors and it seems that very few users who've tried both the original grape and the new stuff feel that they are the same. When the original news of lawsuit hit I was afraid it would be pulled off the shelves without much notice. I took advantage of a coincidental sale on another online site and picked up a case of the stuff. I've still got quite a bit left. I'm curious to pick up a tub of one of the new flavors to compare now.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USP Labs and more sued in Class Action Lawsuit
    By _mArs_ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 10:36 PM
  2. BSN class action lawsuit. get your refund.
    By Quinc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:43 AM
  3. Class action lawsuit filed RE ephedra
    By GuyinLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-24-2003, 12:32 AM