DS Craze Lawsuit and FDA Action

Page 51 of 55 First ... 4950515253 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    I didn't get anxious all the time. I got confused regularly though. I just put it down to managing Work, uni, basketball, weights and just a generally busy scheduale. That article reminded me of it. I laughed at the spend several hours at the gym reference in there. My girl went off at me so many times when i said Id be back from the gym at 7 and didnt get back till about 9 or 10. I did like that effect.

reminds me of the stories of housewives in the 60s who would take those wonder pills (amphetamines) and then vacuum the floor and clean the walls and cook dinner and lunch and clean the gutters and then pace the floor. My aunt was one of those until she realized something was f-ed up
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

2. Quote Originally Posted by Angelbolic View Post
    The largest Norwegian newspaper also reported about this finding:aftenposten.no/nyheter/iriks/Svensk-politi-Kosttilskuddet-Craze-er-narkotika-7169008.html#.UWQcuJPwl7lInter esting to read DS rebuttal and the supplement shop claiming they did buy Craze directly from DS:'' In an email to the SVT claims the manufacturer Driven Sports that the laboratory test must be wrong.- Craze does not contain the alleged chemical substance. Here we have a counterfeit product to make, claims the manufacturer.Gymgrossisten said in turn that they have imported Craze directly from the manufacturer.''
    i figured they would resort to the counterfeit argument
    •   

3. I never had any bad or ill side effects from craze, just good focus during workouts. I will continue to use this product as long as its still sold. Just picked up the pineapple fruit punch, can't wait to try it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i figured they would resort to the counterfeit argument
    +1. This entire thing is mind boggling.... and at the same time not a bit suprising. Get your popcorn and find a comfortable seat because I'd bet this whole thing is gonna get really "interesting" pretty soon.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    For those who need it translated:
    They bring up all the side effects I've felt at one time or another on craze. When i first started taking craze i was anxious as hell after my workout. I also got confused (as outlined in the article) all the time. I couldn't even get basic sentences out because i kept forgetting what i was trying to say mid sentence.

An interesting read.
    Same here. I would be going balls-to-the-wall at work but I can't say I was always as "focused" as I should be.... More like a dull, mindless kind of tunnel-vision. Intermittent memory lapses and anxiety as well. One of those things where it seemed great for about an hour or two and then kicked into that "unclean stim" kind of feeling.

Looks like sh!t is coming down the pike and fast.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Angelbolic View Post
    Yeah, this doesn't come as a suprise.

Interestingly, the first 4 numbers of the lot number on the Craze bottle in the Swedish videoclip seemed to be a little bit rubbed off:

gyazo(.)com/2a614aab04b2e386eeda6efd20f104 19

According to DS this shouldn't be possible with counterfeit Craze:

''Another very obvious red flag, however, is that genuine CrazeŽ has the lot number stamped onto the label during production. The counterfeit CrazeŽ products used a genuine lot number from a previous batch, however rather than stamping it onto the side of the label they printed it on the label. In other words, the lot number was on the label when the label came out of the printer; it was not stamped on during production. If you were to scrape the lot number of genuine CrazeŽ it will come off (though the indent from the stamp will remain). If you try to scrape the lot number of the counterfeits it will not rub off."

​getds(.)com/images/Craze1-Original(1).png

Anyone want to speculate what their next excuse will be?
    I'm sure they've got more than a few in the clip...
    Ok, let's assume for a minute this counterfeit Craze story is true. How hard would it be to identify the culprits and why hasn't anything like that been talked about? The first several tubs of Craze I took were ordered from a very popular website. They gave me a drug-like feel and many of the side-effects stated by several people on these boards.
    If those were counterfeit then they couldn't be that hard to trace back to their source, could they?

7. If this thing continues to go down the path its going and this is all proven true, which IMO it will be, certain people might be in for an awesome extended vacation....

Name:  soap on a rope.jpg
Views: 816
Size:  48.0 KB

8. I just don't get it. How could everyone else experience these side effects, but I don't feel anything at all? Does that mean meth wouldn't have any effect on me either? And I actually managed to track down an "early" tub of Craze...

9. My first tub I had extreme effects, incredible focus, energy for hours. Then I would crash hard. The second tub I got, from the same supplement store, I got none of those effects. I thought maybe I had built up a tolerance.

I just got in a tub of the Raspberry Lemonade but haven't opened it and really don't want to now.

I'm just curious what tubs have the meth analog and which ones do not? I'm sure everyone wants to know that. Any chance that the exported version of Craze has the analog and the US version does not? Assuming there is a US version and a export version that is?

10. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    I just don't get it. How could everyone else experience these side effects, but I don't feel anything at all? Does that mean meth wouldn't have any effect on me either? And I actually managed to track down an "early" tub of Craze...

try smoking it

11. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

try smoking it
    Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

12. Pat,

Most people say that the early batches of craze were much better than the current ones. Yet these new reports coming out citing the meth analogue seem to suggest they are finding it in current batches. Do you have any theory for this difference between batches? Maybe the earlier batches just had MORE of the analogue?

13. Quote Originally Posted by mmats View Post
    Pat,

Most people say that the early batches of craze were much better than the current ones. Yet these new reports coming out citing the meth analogue seem to suggest they are finding it in current batches. Do you have any theory for this difference between batches? Maybe the earlier batches just had MORE of the analogue?

I think it may be a question of the amount of analog. Yes

14. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    I think it may be a question of the amount of analog. Yes
    I was hoping that since I hadn't noticed the same effects in the second tub as the first tub that I hadn't been taking the analog anymore. I guess only DS knows if there are batches with none or lower amounts than the original which was extremely strong.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    I was hoping that since I hadn't noticed the same effects in the second tub as the first tub that I hadn't been taking the analog anymore. I guess only DS knows if there are batches with none or lower amounts than the original which was extremely strong.
    Assuming they know exactly what goes into their product

16. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    Assuming they know exactly what goes into their product
    Good point. I forgot about the possibility of DS not knowing what they were putting in their product; like contaminated raw material from China.

17. Sounds like craze is good ****. Did they change the formula?
    klajsd;flksaj;faksj;faksdf

18. Quote Originally Posted by theish11 View Post
    Sounds like craze is good ****. Did they change the formula?
    There has been tons of speculation that DS secretly changed the formula. I haven't found evidence that says they have without question. DS has denied changing it.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    There has been tons of speculation that DS secretly changed the formula. I haven't found evidence that says they have without question. DS has denied changing it.

refer to post 1545

20. someone like southpaw should post on bb.com and educate some of the posters in this thread regarding drug testing

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ighlight=craze

Testing for stimulants by athletic organizations is done by GC/MS. It is SPECIFIC for exact compounds. Same as with steroids. A novel amphetamine derivative such as the one in question here has not caught attention of drug testers until very recently. They JUST started testing for it and there is at least one positive that has come out recently.

Testing for stimulants by non athlete organizations sometimes uses immunoassays. This can pick up some amphetamine like stuff but some it does not. For instance ephedrine cross reacts but 1,3-DMAA rarely cross reacts.

This is why passing a drug test in the past is no evidence for or against this contamination issue

21. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Posted.

ooh thanks

thread will be closed and you will be banned now

22. agenda and strong motive?

and DS doesnt have an agenda and strong motive

you idiot you cannot have it both ways

somoene is lying to you, someone is telling the truth

23. i have pure hatred for anyone more succesful than i am? excuse me? when have i ever displayed such an attitude. you owe me an apology

24. Lol (Edit- Lol @ you will now be banned and thread closed)

25. What does neuron/madchemist think about all this? Isnt he the one that had the initial feeling the product was spiked with amphetamines?

26. I am not a chemist, so I am wondering what the difference is between these four substances?

N-ethyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine

n-benzyl-2-phenethylamine

N-ethyl-α-ethylphenethylamine

N-ethyl-1-phenyl-2-butylamine

27. Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee View Post
    I am not a chemist, so I am wondering what the difference is between these four substances?

N-ethyl-Beta-Methylphenylethylamine

n-benzyl-2-phenethylamine

N-ethyl-α-ethylphenethylamine

N-ethyl-1-phenyl-2-butylamine
    The last two are the same, although the latter uses a somewhat unconventional naming system (in pharmacology).

The first one is phenylethylamine with N-alkyl and beta-methyl substituents.

The second one is phenylethylamine with another benzene ring at the N-atom.

28. Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    The last two are the same, although the latter uses a somewhat unconventional naming system (in pharmacology).

The first one is phenylethylamine with N-alkyl and beta-methyl substituents.

The second one is phenylethylamine with another benzene ring at the N-atom.

the first two are pretty much inactive. although the first gives a numbing sensation

29. Quote Originally Posted by mmats View Post
    What does neuron/madchemist think about all this? Isnt he the one that had the initial feeling the product was spiked with amphetamines?

I bet he feels a little vindicated. He was attacked pretty bad

30. Quote Originally Posted by mmats View Post
    What does neuron/madchemist think about all this? Isnt he the one that had the initial feeling the product was spiked with amphetamines?
    I was about to ask the same thing. I know he had a meltdown on bb.com over this quite a while back. They banned him and removed his posts, but I guess it was pretty epic.

I would love to hear his thoughts on the recent developments and this whole thing in general.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USP Labs and more sued in Class Action Lawsuit
    By _mArs_ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 11:36 PM
  2. BSN class action lawsuit. get your refund.
    By Quinc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:43 AM
  3. Class action lawsuit filed RE ephedra
    By GuyinLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-24-2003, 01:32 AM