DS Craze Lawsuit and FDA Action

Page 51 of 66 First ... 4950515253 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Will View Post
    Im interested in everyones feeling about the product so far. I have decided that i am going to lay off it for a while. Probably until next year. I seem to realize that my heart rate is going way to high when i take it (This is both TMG and Creatine tubs). So im laying off it for a while, and ill try it again, but i honestly dont love it like i use to. My friend even said his brother who previously used cocaine went to the gym with him and said he looked like he took cocaine. If you dont know what im talking about, refer to the good man in video below. you can clearly see theres some speed in this ****. im just gonna lay off it for now. any updates and is everyone still using? lol

IN THE VIDEO BELOW, go to 2:50 and you see crack in his eyes
    The Greatest PreWorkout Stack I Have Ever Used - YouTube

LOL

thats marc lobliner. he always looks high on crack
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

2. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    LOL

Working at tiger I think he's now tried every pre workout ever made.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

LOL

Gotta love his videos though.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

4. My lot # is 1201378 exp 1/15. I have used 2 tubs of this lot and the effects are the same as the original I used.

5. This. Haven't visited this thread for a while but my latest pwo stack of maximise intense n hemavol is running out and so the search for a new pwo beings. Although i enjoyed hemavol&intense, my memories of the original craze are extremely positive... especially that euphoric feeling you got from it. Reading through the latest "developments" to do with the whole craze issue, i think i'm going to have to obtain an original version and also order myself a newer version so i can try them both out! Original versions don't seem to be easy to come across unless offered by someone who bought their tub at the start of 2012. Not sure how a supp shop would respond if you asked only for a specific lot number of craze?!lol

Ah well, here's hoping the newer tubs will still provide the same affects that the original did for me!.. cos that's likely.. :/
    •   

6. Just to fill in, had 6/15 exp grape tub that sucked, but this 5/15 lemonade seems to be good... Wonder if it's just variable quality raws?

7. The OG is like bigfoot to track down. I have 3 tubs after I sold 2. Would LOVE to get more.

8. i heard that all these batches that dont work are being called counterfeit batches now. or something

wussup with that?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i heard that all these batches that dont work are being called counterfeit batches now. or something

wussup with that?
    http://www.totalflexblog.com/news/dr...-counterfeits/
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

10. I'm more worried about health ramifications for using amphetamine analogs pre workout. Your heart rate and blood pressure have massive spikes during a workout could you imagine what an amphetamine does to amplify this? No way its good for ones heart. My hearts already enlarged from intense weight training ( and I'm sure supplementation has added to this).
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

11. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    I'm more worried about health ramifications for using amphetamine analogs pre workout. Your heart rate and blood pressure have massive spikes during a workout could you imagine what an amphetamine does to amplify this? No way its good for ones heart. My hearts already enlarged from intense weight training ( and I'm sure supplementation has added to this).
    Considering none of the PEAs in Craze are alpha-substituted, we are not using amphetamine analogs.

Your heart is enlarged from intense weight training?

12. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Considering none of the PEAs in Craze are alpha-substituted, we are not using amphetamine analogs.

Your heart is enlarged from intense weight training?
    According to the cardiologist. He explained it similar to the reason Lance Armstrong's heart is double the size of a normal mans heart. The Heart is a muscle and adapts. In my case, In order for my body to handle large workloads it has adapted by growing larger. If I had a normal, non trained heart it would pop from the large spike in blood pressure caused by heavy weight training. The walls in my heart have grown thicker to be able to handle the pressure. This is my understanding from what was explained to me by my cardiologist. My heart is totally healthy. Pulse, heart rate, BP, etc.
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

13. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    According to the cardiologist. He explained it similar to the reason Lance Armstrong's heart is double the size of a normal mans heart. The Heart is a muscle and adapts. In my case, In order for my body to handle large workloads it has adapted by growing larger. If I had a normal, non trained heart it would pop from the large spike in blood pressure caused by heavy weight training. The walls in my heart have grown thicker to be able to handle the pressure. This is my understanding from what was explained to me by my cardiologist. My heart is totally healthy. Pulse, heart rate, BP, etc.
    Ventricular thickening usually occurs in endurance athletes or "sprinters" who challenge their VO2 max on a daily basis for years.

You've never used drugs? Not making an assumption, just trying to get a better picture, because weightlifting alone should not cause that kind of cardiac enlargement.

14. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    So anecdotally speaking, no anabolics in your history? Just pure weight training and beef?
    The Historic PES Legend

15. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    So anecdotally speaking, no anabolics in your history? Just pure weight training and beef?
    That's what I was referring to when I said "supplements" and intense weight training in my original post.Should have said anabolics rather than implying. But yes my doctor knows what I use and run through out the year. Personally i beleive this attributes some. That being said how much does it attribute is the question. Ive only been cycling since I was 21 and am now currently 24 but have been an athlete since I was a kid. The doctors, including my cardiologist when talking about "anabolics" never imply that they've lead to the thickening of my heart walls. Their concerns are usually cholesterol and liver/kidney related issues which all of those are healthy and normal. I would imagine that if more bodybuilders had their hearts looked at they would fine it more common amongst BB's and competitive strength athletes to have larger hearts. Just basing that assumption off my experience and the research I've done.

16. Reggie White had this issue no?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

17. That was put up by Reggie from Predator Nutr? Knowing him he is just trying to stear customers to his site by creating fear of counterfeits

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

SNS/CEL Black Friday sales
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

18. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    That was put up by Reggie from Predator Nutr? Knowing him he is just trying to stear customers to his site by creating fear of counterfeits
    I can't post links but head on over to the DS site and check the Blog. Their on to it..

On the DS website they have put together a list of retailers suspected of selling counterfeit goods.

Seems a large majority of any counterfeit has only been tracked to the UK thus far...

19. So after blind testing a few users every user commented that OG worked "better". Interesting.

20. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    That was put up by Reggie from Predator Nutr? Knowing him he is just trying to stear customers to his site by creating fear of counterfeits
    Oh I had no idea. I just googled it. I don't even know who Reggie is lol.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Oh I had no idea. I just googled it. I don't even know who Reggie is lol.
    Someone who would fan the flames to make more sales for himself

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

SNS/CEL Black Friday sales
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

22. sup with the counterfeit crazes? Saw a post a few days on FB from DS regarding this. Anyone have any info?
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

23. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    sup with the counterfeit crazes? Saw a post a few days on FB from DS regarding this. Anyone have any info?
    People were making fake Craze and selling it at a discounted price. We don't know what the fake contains, but it is not Craze and most likely just KoolAid or something, but I'm not sure.

All Craze, from Driven Sports, whether its expiration date is 5/15 or 6/15 or whatever, is the SAME formula with the SAME ingredients.

24. Does anyone know if a tub of Grape Craze with an expiration date of 4/15 (not sure about lot number) would be considered a "good" tub? Or are the 4/15 tubs the first ones that supposedly weren't as effective?

25. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Does anyone know if a tub of Grape Craze with an expiration date of 4/15 (not sure about lot number) would be considered a "good" tub? Or are the 4/15 tubs the first ones that supposedly weren't as effective?
    i havent paid much attention to the craze stuff lately but bottom line is there is good craze....bad craze....counterfeit craze...just craze all around?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USP Labs and more sued in Class Action Lawsuit
    By _mArs_ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 11:36 PM
  2. BSN class action lawsuit. get your refund.
    By Quinc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:43 AM
  3. Class action lawsuit filed RE ephedra
    By GuyinLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-24-2003, 01:32 AM