DS Craze Lawsuit and FDA Action

Page 50 of 66 First ... 4849505152 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by stewseo View Post
    My new tub expiring 6/15 doesn't work well. I'll post the lot # later
    OG batch 10/14. Works as well as ever. Almost an "essential" for late night study sessions


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    OG batch 10/14. Works as well as ever. Almost an "essential" for late night study sessions
    How is it working in terms of helping you learn new information? I have

    Currently I am using this noot stack

    1 scoop focus xt
    3g piracetam
    2g alcar

    I am going to buy aniracetam and prami.
    I might add phenylpiracetam to try it. I am liking the effects of this but it doesn't provide enough alertness to keep me focus for more than 4 hours

    I have subiltamine which helps me out after a couple hours studying
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    How is it working in terms of helping you learn new information? I have

    Currently I am using this noot stack

    1 scoop focus xt
    3g piracetam
    2g alcar

    I am going to buy aniracetam and prami.
    I might add phenylpiracetam to try it. I am liking the effects of this but it doesn't provide enough alertness to keep me focus for more than 4 hours

    I have subiltamine which helps me out after a couple hours studying
    The effect on learning and retention is nil, but the energy is a welcome addition when the desire to sleep takes hold. Who says I'm not combining it with a scoop of stim-free focus xt + aniracetam? Phenyl/demiurge is great as well

  4. Is there anywhere I can acquire some n-benzyl-2-pea, and just add it to the new bottles of craze to get the same effect. I really miss what it can do for me.

  5. just tried the new "old" bottle. Same as the new ones, not the same as the originals... Bummer.
    •   
       


  6. i have one that is lot 1204131

    does anyone have the same lot and if so what was their opinion of the lot?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i have one that is lot 1204131

    does anyone have the same lot and if so what was their opinion of the lot?
    I have 4131. just finished it. Definitely NOT the original.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i have one that is lot 1204131

    does anyone have the same lot and if so what was their opinion of the lot?
    I think you need Coopers October 2014 batch. Those were the "good" ones

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    I have 4131. just finished it. Definitely NOT the original.
    well i havent tried it but i had someone else try it and they didnt think it was anything special. but then that person never had the original


    and i came across this on bb.com. this guy seems to think it WAS like the original. odd

    Grape Flavor - Same effects I had been having since I first purchased the product. Mental clarity and distinct euphoric feeling with smooth energy.
    Lot # 1204131
    Exp. 4/15
    Purchased 10/10/2012
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  10. In case anyone wants to compare, I have a tub from lot #1206421 in the Berry Lemonade flavor. I have used it on several occasions (with each one always being spaced two weeks from the last), and I have never felt anything from it. It is basically no more useful or effective than a nastier-tasting Crystal Light. Prior to buying the Berry Lemonade tub, I had never tried Craze before and wish I hadn't wasted my money on it.

  11. Lol at this thread still being alive
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider
    In case anyone wants to compare, I have a tub from lot #1206421 in the Berry Lemonade flavor. I have used it on several occasions (with each one always being spaced two weeks from the last), and I have never felt anything from it. It is basically no more useful or effective than a nastier-tasting Crystal Light. Prior to buying the Berry Lemonade tub, I had never tried Craze before and wish I hadn't wasted my money on it.
    I tried the OG it was amazing hands Down the best energy/focus supp on the market. I have the berry lemonade one from bb dot com and it sucks I even add mio energy into my two scoops.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    In case anyone wants to compare, I have a tub from lot #1206421 in the Berry Lemonade flavor. I have used it on several occasions (with each one always being spaced two weeks from the last), and I have never felt anything from it. It is basically no more useful or effective than a nastier-tasting Crystal Light. Prior to buying the Berry Lemonade tub, I had never tried Craze before and wish I hadn't wasted my money on it.


    What a shame. I have a very high tolerance to stimulants and CRAZE worked for me. Granted the effect wore off after some weeks of usage. But that wouldn't apply to you.


    Next time, just pop two ephedrine/bronkade. That always does the job for me.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

    well i havent tried it but i had someone else try it and they didnt think it was anything special. but then that person never had the original

    and i came across this on bb.com. this guy seems to think it WAS like the original. odd

    Grape Flavor - Same effects I had been having since I first purchased the product. Mental clarity and distinct euphoric feeling with smooth energy.
    Lot # 1204131
    Exp. 4/15
    Purchased 10/10/2012
    I can 99.9% positively say it is not the same. Bought one of the first lots. Had crazy energy focus combined. Now. No real energy. Focus is there but it's like a zoned out lazy focus. Nothing at all like the early batches
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    I think you need Coopers October 2014 batch. Those were the "good" ones
    Yeah, I had the same batch... Good.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

  16. I had my own interesting experience, but it was never even acknowledged by the reps or the droves of mindless followers. I don't expect answers here, but maybe it can add to grouping of people experiencing different degrees of effect. All the tubs were purchased between June and the beginning of October.


    In to see how many regular posters will suck at timelines...again.

    Edit: My experience was similar.
    Crazeolade - Felt "dirty" and jittery at start of tub. High focus, but low cognitive ability. Developed mental tolerance halfway through tub. Body numbness throughout the whole tub.


    Grape- Purchased IMMEDIATELY after finished with crazeolade. Felt mental euphoria and better cognitive ability. No numbness. Developed tolerance halfway through tub. Remember, I had already built tolerance to last tub, but felt effects immediately with new tub.


    Crazeolade again - after 2 week break. Felt jack squat.


    No lot #s
    I'd also love to know why the discrepancy between repeat users taking breaks and then feeling nothing, and the new users having great experiences. Does everyone build/reduce tolerance differently?

  17. Its not hard for someone to test lots and see the difference in them. If they have the instrumentation
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  18. Are any websites selling "old" tubs exclusively?

  19. Im interested in everyones feeling about the product so far. I have decided that i am going to lay off it for a while. Probably until next year. I seem to realize that my heart rate is going way to high when i take it (This is both TMG and Creatine tubs). So im laying off it for a while, and ill try it again, but i honestly dont love it like i use to. My friend even said his brother who previously used cocaine went to the gym with him and said he looked like he took cocaine. If you dont know what im talking about, refer to the good man in video below. you can clearly see theres some speed in this ****. im just gonna lay off it for now. any updates and is everyone still using? lol

    IN THE VIDEO BELOW, go to 2:50 and you see crack in his eyes
    The Greatest PreWorkout Stack I Have Ever Used - YouTube
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/193693-lifting-heavy-every.html
    MY LOG ABOVE^^^ Yes i Squat heavy every single day. Come see how it works out!

  20. Only taking it twice a week now. On chest & back day & on arms. 1 & 1/2 scoops good enough for me. Dont have that dazed feeling & i can still eat afterwards. Going to look into fierce domination from SAN.

  21. lol im gona have to turn to aderall if they pull craze off the market

  22. Quote Originally Posted by liftallday123 View Post
    lol im gona have to turn to aderall if they pull craze off the market
    I think meth is generally a better deal if your gonna go down that path...

  23. Oh yeah, Craze don't do shyte now. Superpump is better now, lol.

  24. I loved craze at one time. Now I get almost nothing from it. There was no doubt some
    Kind of change

  25. Still use it with hemavol. But your right....not as potent as it was....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USP Labs and more sued in Class Action Lawsuit
    By _mArs_ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 10:36 PM
  2. BSN class action lawsuit. get your refund.
    By Quinc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:43 AM
  3. Class action lawsuit filed RE ephedra
    By GuyinLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-24-2003, 12:32 AM
Log in
Log in