Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.67%

Tried a sample of craze, it was the most amazing energy and pump I ve had. It even beat anadrol for preworkout!
    I did not crash, and slept as a baby a few hours later...but the level of effect with craze makes me kinda wonder...wtf. Did they put in this to make i so much better than everything else i ve tried/use....
    Still waiting to get a tub or two...

Btw. How come ironmaglabs are still not targeted or taken down yet is beyond my imagination;-)
  3. therealest77

Quote Originally Posted by woodbear
    Tried a sample of craze, it was the most amazing energy and pump I ve had. It even beat anadrol for preworkout!
    I did not crash, and slept as a baby a few hours later...but the level of effect with craze makes me kinda wonder...wtf. Did they put in this to make i so much better than everything else i ve tried/use....
    Still waiting to get a tub or two...

Btw. How come ironmaglabs are still not targeted or taken down yet is beyond my imagination;-)
    snitch
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Craze is legit first dose today damn ****s intense stacked with Hemavol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.32%

no wonder it jacks up my blood pressure.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.43%

got home from work saw my craze was in decided to go to the gym instead of go out. Glad i did first time trying it and it gave me the most smooth energy with a feeling of extreme concentration. The thing is i felt to good, i have a generalized mild anxiety disorder nothing that needs meds and this is the only stim workout i tried that actually helped my anxiety lol. it was kinda similar to a small dose of instant release adderall but im not complaining. I will be buying more.

p.s. if only i knew who AutoKal was outside the fourms i wouldve saved a lot of money on supps. I feel like recompadrol, and although still to soon to be sure, craze, is the way to go.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

try my supplement guys!!! STangBangerAdrol - the FDA is suing me and going to ban it, get it quick now while I put it on sale.

cha-ching - ha ha ha ha ha all the way to the bank.

well played DS... well played.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    try my supplement guys!!! STangBangerAdrol - the FDA is suing me and going to ban it, get it quick now while I put it on sale.

I doubt this is a marketing gimmick, though I'm sure they are enjoying the sales. As a company who was probably doing pretty good before they don't have much incentive to do something like this.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%

I heard about the ban and bought more Flashover ... I must be doing it wrong
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I doubt this is a marketing gimmick, though I'm sure they are enjoying the sales. As a company who was probably doing pretty good before they don't have much incentive to do something like this.
    I have just 1 question then. Why is the poster of this NEWS, a new user with a SINGLE post.

NUFF SAID.

like I said... well played DS, well played.

Craze isnt going anywhere other than the top sales spot.

I am not hating. Great marketing move on DS's part. People love Craze and now they own a **** ton of it.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Because it's probably a HATER competitor kicking them while they are down and economizing off the news.

This would be the dumbest supplement-STAGED ploy ever.

I have just 1 question then. Why is the poster of this NEWS, a new user with a SINGLE post.

NUFF SAID.

I am not hating. Great marketing move on DS's part. People love Craze and now they own a **** ton of it.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%

NUFF SAID.

You really think an established company who had products with great reviews like Triazole, Activate Extreme, Lean Extreme, Craze, would risk becoming known as an untrustworthy company by trying to spark short term sales with a fake lawsuit?

Doesn't seem to make much sense to me at all. They would be much better off with the building positive word of mouth Craze had going.

I for one was very interested in giving Craze a go and am know holding off (even if its cheap) to see what this is all about. Can't be too careful with what you're putting into the body.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

Ya I doubt they did this themselves. They were having great word of mouth reviews. Plus I am sure some stores wouldn't want the added negative attention.
  14. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You really think an established company who had products with great reviews like Triazole, Activate Extreme, Lean Extreme, Craze, would risk becoming known as an untrustworthy company by trying to spark short term sales with a fake lawsuit?
    why even acknowledge that retarded theory. jeezus
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    why even acknowledge that retarded theory. jeezus
    You're probably correct, leave the simple minds alone
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

hey I am just speculating (like EVERYONE else in this thread) about possibilities is all...

I personally dont care!

And yes a company would do it for short term sales especially when they turn around and say " well the lawsuit was frivolous, we have been exonerated" and everyone then STILL loves DS and buys there stuff... so that = win, win for them.

not saying they did, and really dont care.
  17. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.32%

the lawsuit is real. DS wouldnt sue themselves in hopes of more sales. retarded theory is retarded.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.11%

some other store is having a buy 2 get 1 free deal, right after nutraplanet had theirs. $23.33/ea... fark, guess im stocking up some more. i cant even help myself
    CELTIC LABS REP
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.05%

Somebody 'splain this to me ...

Okay ... the lawyers in this thread have already speculated that the formula has been mass spec'd by someone (FDA?) and that is why the lawsuit has been filed ... because an analog of amphetamine has been found in it.

Really? So do tell ... the FDA is holding, in their hot little hands, a mass spec that says CRAZE has SPEED in it ... and they haven't ordered an immediate "cease and desist" on it's sale? Meaning, of course - that the FDA is allowing THOUSANDS of ignorant body builders (we're kids, you know - incapable of making decisions on our own) ... allowing thousands of bodybuilders to continue to endanger their health?

That doesn't add up.

I think this is just more bull**** from lawyers and the FDA.

**** lawyers - **** the FDA. Yeah - I know some people who read this are lawyers - sorry man, but I'd rather have a sister working in a brothel than a brother as a lawyer. TOO MANY LAWYERS. They are EVERYWHERE and they **** things up in a seriously horrendous way. Even when I was in the military in the Afghan and Iraq war - had to get permission from a lawyer somewhere in the rear (where he was safe and sound) just to fire on a hostile target. Of course - the guys shooting at ME didn't have to consult lawyers.

**** Lawyers.
  20. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%

NUFF SAID.

Lol to think DS did this themselves is comical. You must not have read the entire thread as this supposidly is the same guy that sued USPLabs.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  21. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post

Okay ... the lawyers in this thread have already speculated that the formula has been mass spec'd by someone (FDA?) and that is why the lawsuit has been filed ... because an analog of amphetamine has been found in it.

Really? So do tell ... the FDA is holding, in their hot little hands, a mass spec that says CRAZE has SPEED in it ... and they haven't ordered an immediate "cease and desist" on it's sale? Meaning, of course - that the FDA is allowing THOUSANDS of ignorant body builders (we're kids, you know - incapable of making decisions on our own) ... allowing thousands of bodybuilders to continue to endanger their health?

That doesn't add up.

**** lawyers - **** the FDA. Yeah - I know some people who read this are lawyers - sorry man, but I'd rather have a sister working in a brothel than a brother as a lawyer. TOO MANY LAWYERS. They are EVERYWHERE and they **** things up in a seriously horrendous way. Even when I was in the military in the Afghan and Iraq war - had to get permission from a lawyer somewhere in the rear (where he was safe and sound) just to fire on a hostile target. Of course - the guys shooting at ME didn't have to consult lawyers.

**** Lawyers.
    Where did they say speed was in the product? Also this isnt the FDA, this is the same guy that sued usplabs.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.22%

did the guy who sued usplabs win?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.08%

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    did the guy who sued usplabs win?
    Lawsuit in progress. He's won payouts from BSN before (false marketing) but most lawsuits are still open.

We have no real reason to believe the FDA is believed, so don't go ****ting on the FDA before anyone knows if they are "sitting" on test results.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.38%

**** Lawyers.
    Since when does your master sarge = lawyer? You must have been in two different wars than I.

Let's not harp on the lawyers.. trust me.. you will need one some day. It is the people that use the lawyers in a scavy way.
    The Historic PES Legend
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.72%

That doesn't add up.

**** Lawyers.
    Haha, cool your jets man or cut back on the uppers. Life is too short. Didn't say FDA spun it, I said any legit lawfirm would have done due diligence before filing including mass spec. If not and they are wrong, they will be writing checks for costs incurred by both sides.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.08%

The DMAA lawsuit against USPLabs basically tries to make the claim that DMAA is too close to amphetamine so I wouldn't be so sure that this firm knows what it is doing.
  27. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.29%

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    the lawsuit is real. DS wouldnt sue themselves in hopes of more sales. retarded theory is retarded.

u cant sue yourself for fun. well you can make anything up but you cant get a reputable law firm to go along with such a game and generate actual court documents as have been displayed for this case.

not only is it retarded but its uber-retarded
  28. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.29%

Really? So do tell ... the FDA is holding, in their hot little hands, a mass spec that says CRAZE has SPEED in it ... and they haven't ordered an immediate "cease and desist" on it's sale? Meaning, of course - that the FDA is allowing THOUSANDS of ignorant body builders (we're kids, you know - incapable of making decisions on our own) ... allowing thousands of bodybuilders to continue to endanger their health?s.

If the FDA had such a thing then you would not know about it. Any speculation that they have such a thing would be mere speculation. And the FDA would NOT be working hand in hand with a civil attorney so just forget about that theory

If they did have a thing then they would not immediately proceed with a raid or a cease and desist letter. They would investigate and build a case and keep it under wraps until they are ready to act
  29. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.29%

Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    The DMAA lawsuit against USPLabs basically tries to make the claim that DMAA is too close to amphetamine so I wouldn't be so sure that this firm knows what it is doing.

that is mentioned in the lawsuit but it is not the basis of the lawsuit. the basis i think was that they deceived customers into thinking they were buying a natural product when in fact it was synthetic (lame if you ask me)
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.72%

If the FDA had such a thing then you would not know about it. Any speculation that they have such a thing would be mere speculation. And the FDA would NOT be working hand in hand with a civil attorney so just forget about that theoryIf they did have a thing then they would not immediately proceed with a raid or a cease and desist letter. They would investigate and build a case and keep it under wraps until they are ready to act
    This. Agree completely. FDA usually remains autonomous from civil litigation. . . Unless maybe there is a close relationship between the attorney and the investigator. The FDA is a government entity and, as such, perhaps moves pretty slowly unless there is an imminent threat of bodily harm to the public at large. They also sometimes have larger agendas and perhaps could use cases like this to advance their larger agendas. Who knows with FDA.
  31. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.32%

u cant sue yourself for fun. well you can make anything up but you cant get a reputable law firm to go along with such a game and generate actual court documents as have been displayed for this case.

LOL exactly. "uber" is the correct prefix here, I agree.

Class action lawsuits like these are terrible. They go after any/all companies who are prospering, and they include draft guidance nonsense that hasn't become law yet, to make the companies look bad.

NTG = uber-retarded.
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.25%

By far the most intelligent thing said in this thread.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.05%

Okay - I was going off the OP's first post where he states that "FDA action is immenent". If the FDA isn't involved then, cool.

But when it comes to these "prohibitionist" laws against certain substances - I don't understand why adults can't see that the government is assigning them the status of a little child. Anyone who has a kid has probably given them "rules" to live by ... such as your kid isn't allowed to drink alcohol, or eat too much candy, or play ball in the house. We do this to protect kids from their lack of knowledge and wisdom. Bill Cosby used to refer to kids as "brain damaged people".

When the government says you can't have a certain supplement ... or smoke a joint ... they're assigning you a "rule" just as you would your child - because they don't think you are capable of making good decisions about your health.

That ought to be offensive to people. I don't care what the prohibitionist rule is - it ought to offend adult human beings and the pervs who push these laws ought to voted out of office.

Why aren't they?
  34. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.51%

Okay - I was going off the OP's first post where he states that "FDA action is immenent". If the FDA isn't involved then, cool.

But when it comes to these "prohibitionist" laws against certain substances - I don't understand why adults can't see that the government is assigning them the status of a little child. Anyone who has a kid has probably given them "rules" to live by ... such as your kid isn't allowed to drink alcohol, or eat too much candy, or play ball in the house. We do this to protect kids from their lack of knowledge and wisdom. Bill Cosby used to refer to kids as "brain damaged people".

When the government says you can't have a certain supplement ... or smoke a joint ... they're assigning you a "rule" just as you would your child - because they don't think you are capable of making good decisions about your health.

That ought to be offensive to people. I don't care what the prohibitionist rule is - it ought to offend adult human beings and the pervs who push these laws ought to voted out of office.

Why aren't they?
    I agree with pretty much everything said here except for one thing: Whats to keep supplement companies from misleading you or lying about what is on labels? Even if you are supremely knowledgeable about ingredients things like proprietary blends keep someone from knowing the amounts of the product they are consuming. If a company has a product that doesn't contain what they say it does I have no problem with them getting in trouble.

For the rest of it I agree. People should be allowed to make the decisions they want.
  35. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.29%

Why aren't they?

when the rules involve commerce in said substances then i can understand. any rule which specifically states its illegal for an individual to use those substances though I think its wrong.

anyway, this is sort of getting off the subject. the subject here involves alleged mislabeling of a supplement first and foremost
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.05%

[QUOTE=Geoforce;3314331]I agree with pretty much everything said here except for one thing: Whats to keep supplement companies from misleading you or lying about what is on labels? Even if you are supremely knowledgeable about ingredients things like proprietary blends keep someone from knowing the amounts of the product they are consuming. If a company has a product that doesn't contain what they say it does I have no problem with them getting in trouble.
    QUOTE]

I don't have a problem with a company that LIES about what's in it's product gettng into trouble. I might be behind the curve here - and this thread is a bit jacked up because I read somewhere in it that DS was being accused of inserting an analog of amphetemine into the product. Sure - I have a problem with a company lying about something like that but I don't have a problem with a company putting amphetemine into a product as long as they state so on the label of ingredients. They can put gasoline in it for all I care - as long as it's labelled so I know to stay away from it.

I don't a government telling me that a pre-workout with gasoline in it might be a bad idea for me personally.

People ought to be able to make up their own mind on whether or not they want to use a product with a certain ingredient.
  37. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.29%

[QUOTE=HondaV65;3314376]
    I

I don't have a problem with a company that LIES about what's in it's product gettng into trouble. I might be behind the curve here - and this thread is a bit jacked up because I read somewhere in it that DS was being accused of inserting an analog of amphetemine into the product. Sure - I have a problem with a company lying about something like that but I don't have a problem with a company putting amphetemine into a product as long as they state so on the label of ingredients. They can put gasoline in it for all I care - as long as it's labelled so I know to stay away from it.

I don't a government telling me that a pre-workout with gasoline in it might be a bad idea for me personally.

People ought to be able to make up their own mind on whether or not they want to use a product with a certain ingredient.

your scenario would work fine if the world were full of stable, intelligent, and well informed consumers
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.08%

I think it may be unfair to assume perfect information for ANY consumer. I would be knowledgeable enough to stay safe when it comes to supplement buying, but many wouldn't. Just like I wouldn't know anything about buying audio equipment or siding for my house, etc. this is a very specialized sort of knowledge and the protections are meant to protect you from being taken advantage of because you just can't learn everything. I think some stuff could/should be reintroduced to the market with some caveats (age restriction, maybe some acknowledgement of safety risk) but the way it used to be was bound to blow up in our faces. People could buy a PH and based on the purchase alone (and of course, the salesman selling it) the buyer would never know to do research, buy PCT, etc. Do you always ask your car mechanic exactly what part or what brand, etc he used to fix your car? Well you might think the salesman at G N C would be trustworthy in much the same way. But that's not the way it is.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.72%

Why aren't they?
    Yep, Republicans and right wing Christians want to dictate how we live our lives. If you know anything about law, you certainly know how very basic and fundamental rights in this country were quickly eroded by Bush and his appointments to the Supreme Court. The average individual has absolutely no idea the impact GWB and his regime had on this country predicated upon fear and imposing Christian norms on those heathens who believe they should have the power to do with their body as they please. Privacy rights are gone. Government intrusion into our homes, offices and life is wide open now. This mentality bleeds over into all areas of life including what substances we should put in our bodies. Thank big Pharma partly for this, but even more us the mentality that pervades the moral right of their belief that people are basically idiots and need to be told how to live, what to place in their bodies and what to do with their bodies.
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Angelbolic View Post
    The basis is threefold. First they state they have reason to believe the product contains amphetamine. Second they claim Dendrobex and Citramine are not dietary ingredients. They also states it's a drug because the product claims to affect the structure or function of the body. Third, they claim that even if these two ingredients (aside from amphetamine) are not a drug, they are certainly new dietary ingredients and DS should have submitted a NDI notification. As a final note they state they have reason to believe Craze does not meet current GMP regulations.

I don't understand how anyone can be against this lawsuit. These are serious allegations and deserve proper attention.
    I think he is referring to the DMAA lawsuit here.

Similar Forum Threads

1. USP Labs and more sued in Class Action Lawsuit
    By _mArs_ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 10:36 PM
  2. BSN class action lawsuit. get your refund.
    By Quinc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:43 AM
  3. Class action lawsuit filed RE ephedra
    By GuyinLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-24-2003, 12:32 AM