2. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Subbdubbed
    Same
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Glad I never used this. I'd be pretty pissed if I lost my job bc my pre workout caused me to piss hot
    I took a UA hours after i ingested craze and was fine. I also took a home UA to see and did not test positive.

Also some people are comical who show up in a thread and are nobodies to this board and start calling people retards when there is no need.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

4. following....haven't got to try this stuff yet but looks like I might have too haha

5. Craze is my first PWO experience. What is the typical time between when these actions take place and when product is pulled off the shelves. How much time do I have?

6. http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/03/21/Craze.pdf there's the lawsuit filed for everyone to check out!

7. I've read through the legal documents and the main takeaway is no one is claiming that testing has been done to PROVE anything. Maybe there has (vague language like "we have reason to believe..."), but at this point you can't quite say that DS is in the wrong.

8. mail order amphetamines.... noice!!! GET SOME!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

9. haha, i love craze. everyone has to ruin everyones fun. i'm stocking up!

10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I took a UA hours after i ingested craze and was fine. I also took a home UA to see and did not test positive. Also some people are comical who show up in a thread and are nobodies to this board and start calling people retards when there is no need.
    Not sure UAs just hours after taking are reliable. Benzos taken a few hours before test won't show up.

Synthetics are also wierd. Fentanyl is a string synthetic opiate and it won't show on any opiate UA panel. There are many opiates that have to have specific test for certain metabolites or they won't register on a UA. Synthetic amphetamine analogues may be the same way and won't hit unless have a specific test designed expressly for that substance.
    •   

11. I agree here. I remember being able to buy GHB at the health food store along with some great PWOs in the late 80s and early 90s with ephedra and perhaps some PHs. I think stuff used to be cleaner back then before companies had to resort to designer crap like DMAA to get around bans. Government sucks and people should be able to do what they want with their bodies. Problem is, the supp industry does not need any more negative publicity right now so hopefully DS didn't do this. I have to say diubtful if one just thinks about the effect caused by Craze. Haha, seems like some are already hitting withdrawals just thinking about a ban. Makes me curious to try it out.

12. In b4 rep war
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

13. Don't let the analogue to amphetamine scare, as its still not an actual amphetamine, regardless. Its real simple if the FDA does not have a pharmaceutical company selling something of a synthetic base, then it cannot be sold. This is just a scare. Regardless this is no surprise as I knew WADA was gonna step in due to its legit muscle memory connection abilities, they really are a bunch of beta males. I mean who cares if an athlete benefits to some slight degree of using a pre workout. Gov't willl be gov't..
    doing my own thang!

14. I don't know who angelbolic is, but he makes some excellent points in here and other threads. That said, I'm fairly certain this will amount to nothing and remain skeptical until the final ruling is made. DS and the members of their team are far too intelligent to hype up a "spiked" product with no regard for legal ramifications. The amphetamine could be as simple as PEA or one of the homologs.

15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I don't know who angelbolic is, but he makes some excellent points in here and other threads. That said, I'm fairly certain this will amount to nothing and remain skeptical until the final ruling is made. DS and the members of their team are far too intelligent to hype up a "spiked" product with no regard for legal ramifications. The amphetamine could be as simple as PEA or one of the homologs.
    this.

The law firm suing DS does class actions against everyone, and each and every time they're money grabs.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

16. well it's good hype cuz now I really wanna try CRAZE... maybe it was a DS insider (totally kidding)!! WINNING DUH!!!!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

17. I am surprised that this has occurred ....so swiftly. After using the supplement a couple times I felt, maybe even hoped, that someone somewhere would take some action to have it analysed and assessed for safety because I had felt so awful after ingesting just half of the recommended dose. After having taking various illegal stimulants in my younger days, I knew something was amiss with this product as it left me feeling worse after the come down. Not being able to sleep for almost 24 hours after the first half dose was an entirely novel experience for me. Despite my experience I only commented on the supplement a couple of times, just to provide a balanced view because those who enjoyed it were so vocal and consequently I felt the supplement was being dangerously misrepresented.

I would not at all be surprised if something untoward is found in this supplement.

And for those supplement companies who think the public should take their views on this as credible merely on the grounds that they are competitors of DS should think again.

18. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Don't let the analogue to amphetamine scare, as its still not an actual amphetamine, regardless. Its real simple if the FDA does not have a pharmaceutical company selling something of a synthetic base, then it cannot be sold. This is just a scare. Regardless this is no surprise as I knew WADA was gonna step in due to its legit muscle memory connection abilities, they really are a bunch of beta males. I mean who cares if an athlete benefits to some slight degree of using a pre workout. Gov't willl be gov't..
    It's really not that simple. You have to show that any new dietary supplement is safe for human consumption if it is not found regularly in the food supply. It's up to you as a supplement company to do this. Often times being innovative and differentiating your product requires significant scientific knowledge and some theory. Unfortunately that doesn't always add up to sound proof that your product is safe. Not because it isn't, but because it's harder to prove without excessive in vivo research. And as we know if there is a **** ton of positive research on a compound then everyone is going to sell it (ex, daa). I think we may forever see problems like this for companies that try to be a little more innovative and different. What's funny is we can still buy superdrol...

It also doesn't have to be sold by pharma, it can be in clinicals still and it would no longer be considered a dietary supplement.

I'm not saying craze doesn't adhere to those principles though. And I agree with you regarding the betas at WADA.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

19. craze is disgusting. this doesnt surprise me one bit.

20. Never tried craze myself but I'm curious if any users have experience with SAN Tight Xtreme?? Would like to know if effects were similar.

Nutritional Facts
    Each Serving Size 1-2 Hot Cups provide:
    Ingredients Dosage % Daily Value
    Proprietary A-Z Total Body Fat Assault Matrix: 780mg
    Sulbutiamine Disulfate, Caffeine Anhydrous
    Beta-Methyl-Phenethylamine & Beta-Phenethylamine, N,
    N-Dimethyl-4-hydroxyphonylethylamine.
    1, 3-Dimethylpentylamine {Constituent of Geranalean},
    CH3-Synephrine HCI, Alpha-Yohimbine & Yohimbine HCI
    Total Caffeine Content Per 2 Hot Caps: 200mg
    Other Ingredients:
    Microcrystalline Cellulose, Gelatin, FD&C Colors (Red #3, Yellow #6), Titanium Dioxide
    No Yeast, Corn, Wheat, Sugar, Salt, Soy, Dairy, Citrus, Fish or Preservatives added.
    :blindfold:

21. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    It's really not that simple. You have to show that any new dietary supplement is safe for human consumption if it is not found regularly in the food supply. It's up to you as a supplement company to do this. Often times being innovative and differentiating your product requires significant scientific knowledge and some theory. Unfortunately that doesn't always add up to sound proof that your product is safe. Not because it isn't, but because it's harder to prove without excessive in vivo research. And as we know if there is a **** ton of positive research on a compound then everyone is going to sell it (ex, daa). I think we may forever see problems like this for companies that try to be a little more innovative and different. What's funny is we can still buy superdrol...

It also doesn't have to be sold by pharma, it can be in clinicals still and it would no longer be considered a dietary supplement.

I'm not saying craze doesn't adhere to those principles though. And I agree with you regarding the betas at WADA.
    I also agree with your valid points, as this makes it safe for consumers, which is why all companies should get cheap prices on HPLC testing but that is for another time. I can say there is research on dendrobine but no doubt if they supposedly found something. Then by all means bring it to light, but we all know that NO ONE does something without there being a reward for themselves. Superdrol is still around simply because of the fact that there is plenty of evidence what it does to the human body, what are safer durations to use it as, and I am sure there are some congress man that like to throw it in with their TRT...
    doing my own thang!

22. I trust DS completely in the fact of knowing that there wasnt and isnt illegal stimulants in craze.

Yes some products wont match up well with some people and will cause adverse reactions. Its going to happen. But because you took one product and didnt have a reaction to your liking it now contains illegal or bad stuff? I mean come on now. Some people take stuff too far.

Craze is a great product for many people so dont push your beliefs on others just because it wasnt what you wanted.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

23. I was a little taken back by some of the reviews of Craze. The experiences they were reporting were crazy. After taking it I wouldnt say it is the best thing to ever happen, but it is a pretty damn good workout. Kind of hard to explain exactly how I feel, but it is good and helps make my workouts a little more interesting. Wouldnt compare the come down effects to Anabolic Xtreme's Slim Xtreme. That was what I imagine speed to be like. Would be up all night on SX after taking it in the morning. Craze can keep me up a little bit but it is also taken later which can happen with any preworkout. With that said I do have sleep issues to begin with.

Was a bit curious when I got an email from Nutra about the price of Craze(???).

24. dam, def gotta try it now. wish they did samples
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

25. I'm a big fan of craze, tastes like **** though
    Always willing to learn :D

26. Come on now... Everybody loves some grape drink Lmao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

27. This stuff is on sale at nutra
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

28. in for more

29. funny that it goes on sale the day i see this lawsuit business.

30. I dont know how against this I am. I mean, supplements are supposed to be natural supplements. If a company whants to make its own chemicals that affect your brain in a weird way, it should label its product "Somethig new. not natural" or something like that.

Similar Forum Threads

1. USP Labs and more sued in Class Action Lawsuit
    By _mArs_ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 11:36 PM
  2. BSN class action lawsuit. get your refund.
    By Quinc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:43 AM
  3. Class action lawsuit filed RE ephedra
    By GuyinLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-24-2003, 01:32 AM