1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    I don't think he'll ever understand. He believes we should take everything companies say for face value -- working and being legal and being safe are not all synonymous. Like Pat said, if there are no rules it's easy to make a good preworkout.
    Thank you, Gandolf.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    Trust me southpaw, if i chose to use synthetic ingredients and disregarded listing them on the label I could make a comparable product with one hand tied behind my back
    Subbed. Shall I Paypal you the money?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

I have no interest in taking away products that are legitimate. I will be damned though if i have to work my ass off trying to make a legitimate product only to see others cheat their way to the top (not saying that is the case here, being theoretical). I will not keep my mouth shut and quietly fail

If you cannot understand that then good luck with your life. You will be a failure in the business world
    ^^^
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Good reads here...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Subbed. Shall I Paypal you the money?
    As long as i get some PES preworkout samples.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

wow, southpaw is a DS shill or a complete idiot who doesnt understand.... he's like the "leave brittany alone manchick"... he can only be one or hte other.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  7. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    wow, southpaw is a DS shill or a complete idiot who doesnt understand.... he's like the "leave brittany alone manchick"... he can only be one or hte other.
    there was a thread on bb.com where people were making fun of paris hilton (i think it was her, or it could have been brittany or whoever)

then chuck diesel comes on and attacks everyone for being haters on the poor girl. we are like "chuck, wtf?"
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Angelbolic

So basically you have no problems ingesting and recommending a product that's probably spiked with multiple ingredients with no known safety profile 'just because it works'?
    On the idealogical argument here, well, that's what I got out of it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  9. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Angelbolic View Post
    So basically you have no problems ingesting and recommending a product that's probably spiked with multiple ingredients with no known safety profile 'just because it works'?
    While I'm interested in knowing if that's the case out of curiosity AND because
    I want to know what i'm taking, how many things we take that are not healthy?
    I'm with shouthpaw here, I like the product and it makes my training (and consequently, life)
    better, does it have side effects? Ok, I'd be interested in knowing them then, but most likely
    I'd keep using it unless there's proof that is gonna kill me in 2 years or so..

Do I care if the product is damaging other companies sales? Hell no I couldn't care less

Do I care if the product is better than the rest because of a specific ingredient and that
    ingredient happens to be "outlaw" but only because of some market technicality, bureaucracy
    or whatever supplements regulation that has nothing to do with consumer safeness? No way.

Is this a selfish behavior? Sure it is, I care about me not sups companies
    The people who's trying to take craze off the market are much worse, at least I take my product
    and that's the end of it, they are actually trying to take away the *option* for me to use it or not.
    Screw that
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.94%

I think the point saying it was selfish was because this argument is based on the idea the product is tainted (or whatever word you want to use for this episode of events). Therefore wanting the product to stay is being selfish because it would let others continue buying something that was tainted just so you can have a good workout.

I was sent a tub from a good friend and it is potent stuff, very distinguishable. I would use it again but if it was tainted I would want people to know, this is the only honest thing to do, even if I like it.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.58%

If its a DMAA situation we'd feel different. Where a basically innocuous ingredient is banned somewhat arbitrarily. The fear here is the unknown.

Take amphetamines -- you'll feel good right away and possibly feel fine afterwards. But there are serious consequences that could follow way down the line.

This is why we aren't comfortable with the unknown because sometimes things feel safe but aren't.
  12. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Because the end goal is get an effective product taken off the market and replace it with what exactly? So far no company has been innovative enough to making something better, much less comparable to Craze. That's just the plain truth.
    Nobody had a problem when it was AX's Slim Xtreme

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Southpaw are you a DS rep? Just about every post you post is about Craze. Every post of yours since the second has been about craze and a good majority of those before as well. I don't mind if you are, I like craze. You just seem more than a fan.
    DS rep? No, SMF member extremely likely. DS uses them to ATTACK anyone that has anything negative to say about them while pimping the product everywhere.

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So according to southpaw, I could put serious f*ckyouinthea$$deadin1year-carcinogens in the product, not list on the label, and f*ck anyone who wants to take it off the market?

yeah.. good logic.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  14. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    While I'm interested in knowing if that's the case out of curiosity AND because
    I want to know what i'm taking, how many things we take that are not healthy?
    I'm with shouthpaw here, I like the product and it makes my training (and consequently, life)
    better, does it have side effects? Ok, I'd be interested in knowing them then, but most likely
    I'd keep using it unless there's proof that is gonna kill me in 2 years or so..

Do I care if the product is damaging other companies sales? Hell no I couldn't care less

Do I care if the product is better than the rest because of a specific ingredient and that
    ingredient happens to be "outlaw" but only because of some market technicality, bureaucracy
    or whatever supplements regulation that has nothing to do with consumer safeness? No way.

Is this a selfish behavior? Sure it is, I care about me not sups companies
    The people who's trying to take craze off the market are much worse, at least I take my product
    and that's the end of it, they are actually trying to take away the *option* for me to use it or not.
    Screw that
    i wouldnt want to see the stuff be taken off the market for petty reasons, because everyones products could pretty much be taken off the market for petty reasons

I should mention that part of the motivation of me testing it is curiousity and if I figure out what makes it work and the ingredient(s) are legit then i may very likely then utilize that technology for my product. As far as I know there is no intellecutal property protection on anything in this stuff
  15. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Nobody had a problem when it was AX's Slim Xtreme

DS rep? No, SMF member extremely likely. DS uses them to ATTACK anyone that has anything negative to say about them while pimping the product everywhere.

what is smf?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.15%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

I took a UA hours after i ingested craze and was fine. I also took a home UA to see and did not test positive.

Also some people are comical who show up in a thread and are nobodies to this board and start calling people retards when there is no need.
    Glad to see u did a UA. I was reading this thinking the same thing. I get tested all the time and don't need to be worrying about something else. As soon as I get to a CPU your repped. This all should really enable repping lol.
    Hustle harder
  17. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

That's your personal choice and I'd actually agree with it if the ingredients were correctly labeled. In that case it's up to you to make a decision wether you take the gamble or not. In this case however, you can't make an educated decision at all because the ingredients are unknown. Maybe you still don't care because you love the product, but what if it was spiked with heroin and you took it for 6 months straight?
    Agree, and that's why I'm interested in knowing how this will end up.

Protecting consumers from taking SPIKED supplements has nothing to do with consumer safeness? Come on now. We can argue all day long wether several parts of DSHEA are in the best interest of the consumer, but it should be clear that prohibiting companies from putting undeclared ingredients in their products is definetely one of them.
    Eh, kind of. If the ingredient is *unsafe*, then ok.
    If the not listed ingredient is safe, then it has nothing to do.
    As Patrick wrote some lines above replying/quoting me, if the product is taken off for petty reasons (that's what i meant
    when i said bureaucracy/technicality etc..) that would be bs. Big time

They're worse in your perspective because you love the product and fail to see their perspective. If I would have a company that's following all the rules and some competitor is trying to cut corners I'd be pissed too.
    No I do see their perspective, I just don't give a damn about it because I'm not a competitor.
    I'm a customer, I'm the consumer, and I want to be able to chose if I want to use a product or not.
    I don't want something I like to be pulled off the market because some other company ain't making enough money,
    I don't care what the reason for that is, I don't want that to affect me because if the given company WILL make more money
    with craze off the shelves is not gonna do any good to me.
    This is *not* connected with the consumer safeness if you follow me, that matter is my (the consumer) choice,
    sure I'd like all ingredients to be listed so i can actually make an educated decision, but also, I'm not even sure the stuff
    I buy from the supermarket has everything listed on..

18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.51%

Not at all. In fact I buy all my supps. If they're good, I'll say so, and if they aren't I'll do the same. I'm not a rep, nor have I ever been for any company. All I'm saying is don't be naive as to why you "think" this product is being tested. It's being tested because it's been a blockbuster since it came out of the gate, that goes for the effectiveness of the product, in addition to the the most important category...SALES.
    Haha, let's get real. It's a blockbuster because people like the high feeling it provides. People would be buying up Adderal or coke if it was sold over the counter in a workout supplement.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    Haha, let's get real. It's a blockbuster because people like the high feeling it provides. People would be buying up Adderal or coke if it was sold over the counter in a workout supplement.
    It doesn't provide high feeling, at least not for me. I feel like I can go longer in the gym, some focus, but I can still be yawning and sleepy at times.

I really don't get what all the fuss is about. There are steroids on the market marketed as supplements and people go up in arms when FDA targets them, yet Craze gets attacked.

Anyway, hopefully companies bring out better products to bring veriaty to the market. I like Craze personally and will continue to use it until I find a better product.
  20. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    It doesn't provide high feeling, at least not for me. I feel like I can go longer in the gym, some focus, but I can still be yawning and sleepy at times.

I really don't get what all the fuss is about. There are steroids on the market marketed as supplements and people go up in arms when FDA targets them, yet Craze gets attacked.

Anyway, hopefully companies bring out better products to bring veriaty to the market. I like Craze personally and will continue to use it until I find a better product.

Def there's no high feeling whatsoever

21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.45%

And you're inferring that based on what exactly? Because I won't buy into the frenzy that's being whipped up by certain individuals who have questionable motives for getting Craze taken off the market? THERE IS NO TANGIBLE PROOF YET OF ANY WRONGDOING.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.45%

Says the guy who formulates a sentence like he failed the FCATs 4 years in a row. :/
  23. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post

No I do see their perspective, I just don't give a damn about it because I'm not a competitor.
    I'm a customer, I'm the consumer, and I want to be able to chose if I want to use a product or not. n..
    well buddy you should care, because if the industry does not regulate itself uncle sam will come in and regulate it into the stone age
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.47%

well buddy you should care, because if the industry does not regulate itself uncle sam will come in and regulate it into the stone age
    I was thinking this exactly but was afraid to say it and get flamed. Glad you said it as I think you have a better flame shield then I have :-)
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  25. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    I was thinking this exactly but was afraid to say it and get flamed. Glad you said it as I think you have a better flame shield then I have :-)
    u cant live your life being afraid of ridicule. if you have something to say then say it
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

u cant live your life being afraid of ridicule. if you have something to say then say it
    Is that why you and I can never go back on BB.com?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.47%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Coop you don't like this musclepharm of a website? ;-)
  28. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    bb.com cut all ties with me to demonstrate to the government that they were gonna be good boys

it was not just the message boards it was their store too
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.31%

The conversation should remain a pragmatic one. Ideologically speaking people should be able to put anything in their bodies. Supplement companies should be able to use anything they want.

That said full disclosure should be there, further more, since their is a playing field laid out(right or wrong) companies should abide by the rules.

I am really enjoying the convo, and as a newb to these forms, I really appreciate people like PA who test products.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.5%

screw that terrible site!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.47%

Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    The conversation should remain a pragmatic one. Ideologically speaking people should be able to put anything in their bodies. Supplement companies should be able to use anything they want.

That said full disclosure should be there, further more, since their is a playing field laid out(right or wrong) companies should abide by the rules.

I am really enjoying the convo, and as a newb to these forms, I really appreciate people like PA who test products.
    The world has never functioned well on Ideological ideas though. Also the problem with having open reigns to an extent is some supplement companies (not calling any out on this board) just throw whatever into their supplements and see what sticks. I mean look at all already underdosed products on the market. Do you really want them to have access to even more dangerous compounds. Now some supplement companies could handle, formulate, and bring amazing things to the market. The problem would be for every PA compound there would be a company like Sc***t who gets busted for bunk caffiene and then a lawsuit for saying they are using a type of creatine then the company of said creatine saying they are just using the name. If everyone could be trusted, laws and regulations would be a lot less strict.

I agree with full disclosure, if you look in the past, the lack of full disclosure has caused Uncle Sam to step in a few times and ruin things for all of us. (Not always a full disclosure issue, but there have been some in the past!)
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.31%

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

The world has never functioned well on Ideological ideas though. Also the problem with having open reigns to an extent is some supplement companies (not calling any out on this board) just throw whatever into their supplements and see what sticks. I mean look at all already underdosed products on the market. Do you really want them to have access to even more dangerous compounds. Now some supplement companies could handle, formulate, and bring amazing things to the market. The problem would be for every PA compound there would be a company like Sc***t who gets busted for bunk caffiene and then a lawsuit for saying they are using a type of creatine then the company of said creatine saying they are just using the name. If everyone could be trusted, laws and regulations would be a lot less strict.

I agree with full disclosure, if you look in the past, the lack of full disclosure has caused Uncle Sam to step in a few times and ruin things for all of us. (Not always a full disclosure issue, but there have been some in the past!)
    Well said, and I agree completely. Instances like you refer to make me wonder about quality control. Said company makes bank at a store level, and they were fraudulent with an already inexpensive substance...but I digress.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.5%

Subbed
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.5%

Subbed
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.54%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Lol, and we aren't already there?
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler

Hardly, go to Europe or Australia. We arnt far behind them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.28%

i don't think everyone will agree on the same point because everyone has a different "level" there willing to go with supplements and chemicals. I'm personally the type thats never done drugs or anything like them and this bothers me that there might be something pretty intense (by my standards) in craze and if so i won't take it anymore. Some people are like f$@# it i wanna get big and have fun gimmie the roids and the cocaine too. those people are probably like "dam we go something that good enough to use and we might loose it because of this law bulls&^%t" so the way i see it is your never going to meet somewhere in the middle. For me i just wanna know whats in there so i can make my decision for me and you(everyone) can make your decision for you.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Says the guy who formulates a sentence like he failed the FCATs 4 years in a row. :/
    So you attack grammer? coolstorybro... proves my point.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.45%

So you attack grammer? coolstorybro... proves my point.
    "Grammar" - It does prove a point, though in your case I suspect it was unintentional. Stick to being the guy who just "lifts things", and let the others weigh in.
  40. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    believe me, its the wild west in our industry still. maybe not like 5-10 years ago but not that much different. that may change very soon though

Similar Forum Threads

1. USP Labs and more sued in Class Action Lawsuit
    By _mArs_ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 11:36 PM
  2. BSN class action lawsuit. get your refund.
    By Quinc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:43 AM
  3. Class action lawsuit filed RE ephedra
    By GuyinLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-24-2003, 01:32 AM