t-boosters and thermogenics

tpol

Awards
What do you think is the best t-booster stack available? Just about all articles I have read just lead to hgh. Also has anyone used gncs oxyelite pro I have heard/read a lot about this product just wondering if its hype is true or not.

I already use
Fierce pre workout
German creatine

Just looking for something to stack in
Thanks for the input

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you think is the best t-booster stack available? Just about all articles I have read just lead to hgh. Also has anyone used gncs oxyelite pro I have heard/read a lot about this product just wondering if its hype is true or not.

I already use
Fierce pre workout
German creatine

Just looking for something to stack in
Thanks for the input
Oxy is by usp labs n is awesome. Alpha t2 by pes is great as well.

Best t boosting/muscle building hardening stack = erase+anabeta. U could throw in some daa for 4-6 weeks and finish up last 2 weeks just erase.

6 weeks erase+daa+anabeta+at2
2 weeks erase+anabeta+at2

tpol

Awards
Oxy is by usp labs n is awesome. Alpha t2 by pes is great as well.

Best t boosting/muscle building hardening stack = erase+anabeta. U could throw in some daa for 4-6 weeks and finish up last 2 weeks just erase.

6 weeks erase+daa+anabeta+at2
2 weeks erase+anabeta+at2
I have actually read about Erase+ anabeta I think I saw it on np its not a bad price either, on the other hand daa I heard has hard side effects on your liver is this true?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have actually read about Erase+ anabeta I think I saw it on np its not a bad price either, on the other hand daa I heard has hard side effects on your liver is this true?
Not at all. If u want to, just do erase n ana then

tpol

Awards
One last question is it still physically okay to cycle oxyelite and SHIFT in for the 6 weeks

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One last question is it still physically okay to cycle oxyelite and SHIFT in for the 6 weeks
Yes- I'm on that now since Jan first. Very good results while eating a caloric surplus-- lean mass gains with no fat accum. Great energy on bad sleep with oep

tpol

Awards
Ya I heard it messes with your sleep alittle. Thanks again man

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya I heard it messes with your sleep alittle. Thanks again man
No i meant I sleep like sh!t but once I take that I'm good to go thru my day/workout

I have a high tolerance to stims andoep always gets me going despite using it 3 times a year!

SeniorXJ

Awards
DAA doesnt hurt the liver

Hate to burst ur bubble, but i have the bloods to proove it does. DAA was the only test booster i was on at the time & i was taking it at the reccomended dose of 3120mg daily. I had asked to check my test since i have low-T & get bloods done every 3 to 6 months & was trying out the DAA for the 1st time. The DAA by itself put me back in the normal range, so i would NOT shy away from it as my AST & ALT were only slightly elevated, but truth is they were. Good stuff!!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My bubble has been burst - this is news to me about DAA and ASL and ALT. Is there any other reports of this?

tpol

Awards
I think I read a post you wrote about it lol

P.s. it tastes like crap recommend mixing it in flavored mineral water. Anything but lime and lemon fruit punch was good