What was your first preworkout?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User

Creatine caps.. I took like 1 gram Haha! Then I took N.O. explode and I went nuts

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

ALR Industries WTF (Wake The Freak...)
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  204 lbs.

wow, i feel really old now! Universal's Ultimate Orange was my first pre until it got banned for having something to the tune of 4 anobolic compounds in it that weren't on the label?! I moved on to no xplode when it first hit the seen and got my pump from the dumps i had to take immediatley after...lol
    •   

4. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tnsquid
    wow, i feel really old now! Universal's Ultimate Orange was my first pre until it got banned for having something to the tune of 4 anobolic compounds in it that weren't on the label?! I moved on to no xplode when it first hit the seen and got my pump from the dumps i had to take immediatley after...lol
    Crazy, all the old school stuff they threw PHs in there and no1 knew...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Crazy, all the old school stuff they threw PHs in there and no1 knew...
    Interesting. I know I got huge in early 1990s (huge for me a skinny surfer by nature).

Everything from back then is banned including GHB which was touted as a GH producing supplement.

Anyone know if Hot Stuff from around 1991-4 had PH in it. Still the best pre-workout I ever took. My workout buddy told me banned due to Ephedra or whatever. Did not make you jittery. You just got so calm and focused and literally felt and believed you could pick up a car. Gave a nice warm sensation (not sweaty) and made you a lifting machine. I naturally hate stimulates, but loved that stuff.

Haha, candidly, everything you buy now is child's play and darn near worthless compared to what we used to get. I did many different PWOs back then, but Hot Stuff and the post workout GHB and L-Tryptophan are only things that stick out in my mind.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.

^^^^^^^ That's how I felt when I took pre-ban Dymetadrine Extreme. I've never been able to replicate that kind of focus.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  7. Registered User

You can still buy pre workout's with steroids in them.
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    You can still buy pre workout's with steroids in them.
    Whats the name?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

The 1st superpump250!! Been told there was something like 10mg of dbol in each serving!! i did put on 10lbs freshman year in HS!
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Cytomax
    ultima Orange

I to also enjoyed the original Hot Stuff but I didn't think of it as a preworkout sup
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  197 lbs.

Name:  2043479_f248.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  11.4 KB

THIS!

I would tear out of my frigging skin back in the day! Stuff was nutz! Probably thr first PWO!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  235 lbs.

My first pre-workout was N.O. Loaded from ***. The stuff worked decently but tasted horrible. I have now idea how I was able to use up the whole bottle because of how bad the taste was. I think the flavor was blue raspberry . Makes me gag just thinking about it.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.

Freshman year in highschool I was hooked on celltech and nitro tech. I swore by it because I put on close to 15 lbs. I also just started working out and really started hitting puberty. Now I know it had nothing to do with those supps
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Probably the old Super Pump 250. When it was good.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Universal Shock Therapy
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Next time I order I'm gonna get some shock therapy for old times sake

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

No xplode I took 3 scoops with 24 ounces of water omg so hard to down that I remember my did five scoops at 36 ounces then threw up at football practice lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

I'm gonna have to do some google searching to see what the brand and the name are, but it was one of the lines that Walmart carried (not the Six Star line, but the other one). It didn't taste bad and it worked well.

I don't remember the order after that, but I remember progressing to NO Xplode and NaNO Vapor...the NaNO Vapor would make me feel like I was going to die. I worked out in the mornings back then and it was fasted (didn't know about nutrition back then other than take protein and eat less to lose weight lol). Talk about wanting to puke every day; half the time from lifting hard, but more often than not, just from how that stuff made me feel. Tasted foul, too.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  19. Registered User

ABB Speed Stack, back when it had ephedra
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

I think this was it:

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

My first was black coffee , just some good old fashioned caffeinated beverage. I went thru so many brands thinking they helped me but as I get older I realized I really dont need that crap. Yeah NO/ arginine products keeps the pumps going longer after a workout but I get great pumps anyways. As for focus, once I'm there and going I go into my own wild little world and don't need any help. After I workout WITHOUT that stuff I feel so good with the endorphins pumpin through my system, I don't crash and I'm more likely to have better sleep. I think if your BCAAs and vitamin/protein/creatine mono are all on point there's no need for that extra crap. After all these years I'm right back to my original cup o joe and that is perfect. Gives me a little boost out the door off the couch and it burns off quick leaving me to my natural energy to carry the load the rest way through.
  22. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313
    My first was black coffee , just some good old fashioned caffeinated beverage. I went thru so many brands thinking they helped me but as I get older I realized I really dont need that crap. Yeah NO/ arginine products keeps the pumps going longer after a workout but I get great pumps anyways. As for focus, once I'm there and going I go into my own wild little world and don't need any help. After I workout WITHOUT that stuff I feel so good with the endorphins pumpin through my system, I don't crash and I'm more likely to have better sleep. I think if your BCAAs and vitamin/protein/creatine mono are all on point there's no need for that extra crap. After all these years I'm right back to my original cup o joe and that is perfect. Gives me a little boost out the door off the couch and it burns off quick leaving me to my natural energy to carry the load the rest way through.
    Wish it was an easier way, I don't want to buy a coffee pot/maker.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  23. Registered User

Yep, original Hot Stuff had dbol plus ephedra. Haha, no wonder I liked it so much. Used to be so much fun stuff available at health food stores before big brother got involved to save us from ourselves. Dang, supps just are not much than a coffee buzz for energy these days. I wonder if all these "legal" chains or branches such as DMAA are really any better for us than ephedra and etc.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Red bull and NOW Arginine pills.. I think I took 3 grams.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    I think this was it:
    I pick that stuff up and look at it every time I'm there lol.
    Might have to purchase just cuz it's so cheap.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I pick that stuff up and look at it every time I'm there lol.
    Might have to purchase just cuz it's so cheap.
    It's funny, I remember talking with one of the guys I worked with at the liquor store and he recommended it. All I'd been using was protein and creatine (and my trusty Centrum multi-vitamin lol).
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Mine was the original SuperPump250. I never had any issues with it giving me the squirts either. I remember the first time I took it I thought I could have lifted everything in the gym twice just for my warm up. Was such an insane feeling compared to what I had used before.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Next time I order I'm gonna get some shock therapy for old times sake
    I remember not thinking about it and taking a double dose of it on a night time workout not thinking about i had to work the next morning, definetly didn't go to sleep that night. LoL that was my introduction to preworkouts, before that though i remember getting the original Redlines at my local gym. Originally i don't know if i was stim sensitive or what but those original Redlines would have me going up the wall.
    PES Representative
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

One stick of black powder (I went insane on this (in a good way)) and felt like ai had a comedown the next day. I was not able to think about anything other than getting myself a tub of preworkout. And then ended up with tub of SAN fierce after being told it was stronger than black powder. I Loved every scoop.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Come to think of it every supplement I took in high school seemed great... I guess thats what crazy pubertal hormones does lol
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    Come to think of it every supplement I took in high school seemed great... I guess thats what crazy pubertal hormones does lol
    Yeah lol. I remember sneaking creatine caps in the locker room before weight lifting or gym class, and then sneaking Twin Labs Amino Fuel tabs in my locker in the school hallway and then mixing even more creatine (powder) into my pint of milk and slamming it on the way to science class, and some of my highschool enemies calling me a roid rager as a dig at me lol.
    Gained 15 pounds my senior year! Bet it was all in the supplements
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Original no shotgun. Tastes like butt, but Imo it was the best pre workout I have ever had
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Yeah lol. I remember sneaking creatine caps in the locker room before weight lifting or gym class, and then sneaking Twin Labs Amino Fuel tabs in my locker in the school hallway and then mixing even more creatine (powder) into my pint of milk and slamming it on the way to science class, and some of my highschool enemies calling me a roid rager as a dig at me lol.
    Gained 15 pounds my senior year! Bet it was all in the supplements
    LoL i remember taking creatine caps after weightlifting class. I remember always contributing it to the supplements oh how stupid and young i was.
    PES Representative
  34. AK DoubleWide 47
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

lol awesome thread
    Mine was No Xplode as well, first dose: i puked my guts out for like 4 hours,
    no joke.. the whole day
    The next day I absolutely refused to give up and took it again lol, I was pretty wired,
    half way the first tub I was taking 3 to 5 scoops and it wasn't doing anything anymore lol
    After that experience I *cannot* for the life of me taking any "blue raspberry" flavored
    sup, I immediately throw up

But my first supplements EVER where BCAA and creatine lol, BCAA i was taking such
    small amount
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

35. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor

BSN NO-Xplode......

That is why everytime I see someone using it I say "ah, I remember when I had my first pre-workout."
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    lol awesome thread
    Mine was No Xplode as well, first dose: i puked my guts out for like 4 hours,
    no joke.. the whole day
    The next day I absolutely refused to give up and took it again lol, I was pretty wired,
    half way the first tub I was taking 3 to 5 scoops and it wasn't doing anything anymore lol
    After that experience I *cannot* for the life of me taking any "blue raspberry" flavored
    sup, I immediately throw up

But my first supplements EVER where BCAA and creatine lol, BCAA i was taking such
    small amount
    lol

Dude, the blue raspberry is what I had, too. It did not taste pleasant. It wasn't awful, but definitely not delicious. I remember shaking it up in a shaker cup or an empty water bottle and the lid/cap nearly flying off when I'd open it from the air pressure lol.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

I have ALWAYS loved the Old Superpump. Raspberry Lemonade to me tasted amazing. And everytime I did a back workout I swear I could feel veins pulsing in my back. I loved that stuff ;( Wish I could've tried Hot Stuff or Ultimate Orange!

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
    Someone once told me the definition of Hell.
    The last day you have on Earth, the person you BECAME......Will meet the person you could have BECOME
  38. AK DoubleWide 47
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    lol

Dude, the blue raspberry is what I had, too. It did not taste pleasant. It wasn't awful, but definitely not delicious. I remember shaking it up in a shaker cup or an empty water bottle and the lid/cap nearly flying off when I'd open it from the air pressure lol.
    man i don't know why I had that reaction lol i know that I puked so much I wanted to die
    that day, and the problem with the blue rasp: think about this, it ain't that good to begin with,
    now imagine to force-vomit it for something like 10 hours straight, AND then the next day (out of stubbornness)
    taking it again lol
    I can't even smell blue rasp anything now.. Now that I think about it it sounds a lot like
    when I was 13 or somethin' and I got drunk for the first time. With plain white tequila.
    My worst nightmare at this point would be blue rasp tequila (wtf am I talking about?? time to go to sleep..)
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    man i don't know why I had that reaction lol i know that I puked so much I wanted to die
    that day, and the problem with the blue rasp: think about this, it ain't that good to begin with,
    now imagine to force-vomit it for something like 10 hours straight, AND then the next day (out of stubbornness)
    taking it again lol
    I can't even smell blue rasp anything now.. Now that I think about it it sounds a lot like
    when I was 13 or somethin' and I got drunk for the first time. With plain white tequila.
    My worst nightmare at this point would be blue rasp tequila (wtf am I talking about?? time to go to sleep..)
    hahaha a few weekends back I mixed UV Blue Raspberry Vodka with tequila and sprite zero. Not bad actually
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  40. oli
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

back in the day...1995..I discovered Vivarins. Eventually moved on to creatine, vanadyl, and protein.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1 MR PREWORKOUT
    By jacktwodd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 08:36 PM
  2. TCF-1 Preworkout??
    By good2Badawg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 09:59 PM
  3. OEP and Preworkout
    By zwa004 in forum Supplements