AndroDrive...it just may save the world

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. The next one is about Allopregnanolone which is a downstream metabolite of Progesterone.

http://www.frontiersin.org/neuroendo...00117/abstract

"To our knowledge, APα (allopregnanolone) is the only small molecule that both promotes neural progenitor regeneration in brain and simultaneously reduces AD pathology burden."

Guys who take Propecia stop the conversion of progesterone to allopregnanolone as it uses the 5-alpha reductase enzyme the same as test converting to DHT. Loss of allopregnanolone may be the major factor in the depression some Propecia users experience.

so, some of the PP products seem to convert to potent neurosteroids that have neuroregenerative properties in the central nervous system.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    The next one is about Allopregnanolone which is a downstream metabolite of Progesterone.

"To our knowledge, APα (allopregnanolone) is the only small molecule that both promotes neural progenitor regeneration in brain and simultaneously reduces AD pathology burden."

Guys who take Propecia stop the conversion of progesterone to allopregnanolone as it uses the 5-alpha reductase enzyme the same as test converting to DHT. Loss of allopregnanolone may be the major factor in the depression some Propecia users experience.

so, some of the PP products seem to convert to potent neurosteroids that have neuroregenerative properties in the central nervous system.
    I'd rep you twice when I get the second chance Effin great information here, brotha!
    •   

3. For me AndroDrive has been exceptional, it has been a little over a week now and truly this is an amazing product imo. Focus is great, motivation is literally there at all times, energy is great as well. Nothing like a stim, no sides, and a strong sense of well-being. I hope more people try it out, they will certainly be happy with this one. Now I'm looking at getting intermittent blood work and see just how long I can stay on AD, 20 weeks+ maybe...

4. I've just finished a pulse cycle of epi, only three days on a week for 5 weeks. How long should I abstain before commencing a cycle of androdrive?

5. Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    The next one is about Allopregnanolone which is a downstream metabolite of Progesterone.

This is priceless for me!! I've been on propecia for years and can attest to the decline in cognition, but I'm loathed to cease ingestion as I would lose my hair within 6 months. This could be my saviour...!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    This is priceless for me!! I've been on propecia for years and can attest to the decline in cognition, but I'm loathed to cease ingestion as I would lose my hair within 6 months. This could be my saviour...!
    If you want to try it, hit me up for a discount.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

7. Two things....
    Very interesting data, especially jpk's last two posts. You here about "Maybe we'll be able to regrow spinal column tissue in a few years" but it is nice to see what work is being done in the trenches.
    And...I have a stupid question: What about someone who may not want to sleep all that long/heavy? I have a 5-month-old, and I have ot ba able to hop up and meet HIS demands immediately. So really, how to maximize what sleep I do get (about 4-6 hours at most, with 3 hour nap MAYBE)?

8. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Wow.. well i guess I'll admit to defeat on this one.
    i apologize for the sarcastic and accusatory posts towards primordial performance..

a quick wiki search does in fact make these same claims. however in school i was taught that a human adult could not produce new neurons, and the only cells that have the possibility to do so (in theory) are stem sells, which are only present during fetal development and for a short period during infancy.

i stand corrected. my humble apologies.

on a side note, im somewhat intrigued by this product..good job fella's

Nice to see someone set their pride down and admit they were wrong.

It is also very nice for people to question stuff such as this, that's how we learn!

9. Quote Originally Posted by sae2110 View Post
    Two things....
    Very interesting data, especially jpk's last two posts. You here about "Maybe we'll be able to regrow spinal column tissue in a few years" but it is nice to see what work is being done in the trenches.
    And...I have a stupid question: What about someone who may not want to sleep all that long/heavy? I have a 5-month-old, and I have ot ba able to hop up and meet HIS demands immediately. So really, how to maximize what sleep I do get (about 4-6 hours at most, with 3 hour nap MAYBE)?
    Sleep is fine, in fact it seems REM sleep happens faster, and if you need to get up the transition to wakefulness isn't harsh.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ISU152 View Post
    Nice to see someone set their pride down and admit they were wrong.

It is also very nice for people to question stuff such as this, that's how we learn!
    Couldn't agree more bud

11. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    For me AndroDrive has been exceptional, it has been a little over a week now and truly this is an amazing product imo. Focus is great, motivation is literally there at all times, energy is great as well. Nothing like a stim, no sides, and a strong sense of well-being. I hope more people try it out, they will certainly be happy with this one. Now I'm looking at getting intermittent blood work and see just how long I can stay on AD, 20 weeks+ maybe...
    More like 20 years if I can find the resources to match my will to purchase

12. Quote Originally Posted by sae2110 View Post
    Two things....
    I don't think that it's a stupid question. I don't know what it is with ME, but for the past (I'd say) 6 weeks since starting Andro Drive, I have been operating at max capacity on 5 hours of sleep. I show no signs of sleep deprivation in any aspect and I have been performing at my peak. This is just my experience and I must say that it is quite refreshing to not sleep 8-10 hours and still need stims. I feel like I can live 2 lives. I can sleep 5 hours and spend 2 hours at the gym and it's still getting more done and accomplished than what I'd normally have done by just snoozing it away.

13. Thanks Force of Green, gonna have to put this on my wish list along with IGF-2, as far as natural stuff I want to try
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

14. Quote Originally Posted by sae2110 View Post
    Thanks Force of Green, gonna have to put this on my wish list along with IGF-2, as far as natural stuff I want to try
    You are welcome. If I can be of more assistance, just feel free to ask away here or via PM.

15. Quote Originally Posted by sae2110 View Post
    Thanks Force of Green, gonna have to put this on my wish list along with IGF-2, as far as natural stuff I want to try
    As soon as you decide shoot me a PM and I'll give you a discount on the AndroDrive bud

16. Didn't read this whole thread, but this stuff is dhea and pregnenolone correct, wasn't that dermacrime? If this is the same, how are the results so much different, people are raving about this stuff

17. Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    Didn't read this whole thread, but this stuff is dhea and pregnenolone correct, wasn't that dermacrime? If this is the same, how are the results so much different, people are raving about this stuff
    Pretty much the same, except higher dose for AD and it is MUCH stronger, truly a different animal. IMO everyone should give it a try, it has been life changing for some.

18. Does AD need to be cycled I assume?

19. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Pretty much the same, except higher dose for AD and it is MUCH stronger, truly a different animal. IMO everyone should give it a try, it has been life changing for some.
    Well I tried to double dose the old dermicrine, made my nipples itch like crazy so I assume I was converting a lot to estrogen, is that happening with AD since the dose is so much higher, any blood work in this yet to see

20. Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    Does AD need to be cycled I assume?
    Yes, but we aren't completely certain of this picture, we do have some running 20+ weeks with AD

21. Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    Well I tried to double dose the old dermicrine, made my nipples itch like crazy so I assume I was converting a lot to estrogen, is that happening with AD since the dose is so much higher, any blood work in this yet to see
    We have had no reports whatsoever, AD is better balanced in terms of hormone ratios. We do have extensive blood work posted in the case report on our website, just click on the research tab for AD and dl the PDF. I will be getting bloods soon as well.

22. I would love to try this in about 4weeks! Sound pretty good.

23. I have been taking 3 caps per day of Andro Drive and I know for many that I sound like I am beating a dead horse, but I'll be damned. I have had a VERY stressful 5 days. On top of having people I know wanting to harm/kill themselves, an ex-roommate I have to visit with the police just to get my tax papers back, being constantly offered substances by people who know I am an addict and in recovery, etc. and all the energy has been absorbing into my psyche and I woke up this morning with VERY swollen lymphatic glands partly due to eating too much gluten lately and I do not have Celiac Disease, but I am intolerant to gluten... I am also weening off Librium, which is hell... Anyhow, I would normally just lay in bed and sink into a depression until some kind of stimulus would trigger enough dopamine (atypical depression) to get me moving.

Andro Drive makes MY life more manageable and it is, by definition and in my opinion, the best adaptogenic formula I have EVER taken in my life. I remember that someone said that the feel like their brain is wired and I would modify that statement to my condition and say that I feel 're-wired' and much more connected. My personality has changed dramatically, everyone else can sense it a mile away, and I feel as if I am learning to live all over again. I am not taking any other mind altering substances (I have slipped up twice with a J and a few times with a small amount of spice/legal bud), but I am just being forthcoming in letting you know that I am not on diet pills, nootropics, etc. Yes, the forms of carnitine that I consume in some products give me more endurance and such and some MST products have rhodiola and a few other herbs, but nothing effected my mind like this.

The past few days really have sucked ass (please pardon my French), but I can cope with it and diligently continue my pursuit of happiness without impulse nor the desire to use illicit substances. Even today, I am in rare form due to being a bit 'under the weather', but I can still maintain higher brain function and concentration better than on a good day before I started taking Andro Drive.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I have been taking 3 caps per day of Andro Drive and I know for many that I sound like I am beating a dead horse, but I'll be damned. I have had a VERY stressful 5 days. On top of having people I know wanting to harm/kill themselves, an ex-roommate I have to visit with the police just to get my tax papers back, being constantly offered substances by people who know I am an addict and in recovery, etc. and all the energy has been absorbing into my psyche and I woke up this morning with VERY swollen lymphatic glands partly due to eating too much gluten lately and I do not have Celiac Disease, but I am intolerant to gluten... I am also weening off Librium, which is hell... Anyhow, I would normally just lay in bed and sink into a depression until some kind of stimulus would trigger enough dopamine (atypical depression) to get me moving.

Andro Drive makes MY life more manageable and it is, by definition and in my opinion, the best adaptogenic formula I have EVER taken in my life. I remember that someone said that the feel like their brain is wired and I would modify that statement to my condition and say that I feel 're-wired' and much more connected. My personality has changed dramatically, everyone else can sense it a mile away, and I feel as if I am learning to live all over again. I am not taking any other mind altering substances (I have slipped up twice with a J and a few times with a small amount of spice/legal bud), but I am just being forthcoming in letting you know that I am not on diet pills, nootropics, etc. Yes, the forms of carnitine that I consume in some products give me more endurance and such and some MST products have rhodiola and a few other herbs, but nothing effected my mind like this.

The past few days really have sucked ass (please pardon my French), but I can cope with it and diligently continue my pursuit of happiness without impulse nor the desire to use illicit substances. Even today, I am in rare form due to being a bit 'under the weather', but I can still maintain higher brain function and concentration better than on a good day before I started taking Andro Drive.
    That is great! It's great to hear about supplements that aren't specifically for bodybuilding. Can't wait to try this out

25. I know this question has probably already been addressed, and or might sound stupid, but if AndroDrive is taken at full dose ran for 4 weeks, or half dose for 8 weeks, will it raise you test high enough to need PCT?!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to log a bottle of AndroDrive?!
    By ryansm in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 05:25 PM