AndroDrive...it just may save the world

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    I know this question has probably already been addressed, and or might sound stupid, but if AndroDrive is taken at full dose ran for 4 weeks, or half dose for 8 weeks, will it raise you test high enough to need PCT?!
    A PCT would need to be minimal at best. Eric has stated that TCF-1 would be more than adequate. A Rep coupon can secure you a discount on the TCF-1 as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

2. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    A PCT would need to be minimal at best. Eric has stated that TCF-1 would be more than adequate. A Rep coupon can secure you a discount on the TCF-1 as well.
    Yes we recommend a PCT after all AndroSeries products including AndroDrive

•   

3. Who else is looking to give this a try? I'd like to hear some more reviews
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Who else is looking to give this a try? I'd like to hear some more reviews
    If this is an offer I'd love to try it on my next PH run.

5. I still have a bottle of Erase left, do you think i could dose it at 2 per day for 2/3 weeks and that be enough pct? just need a second opinion. thanks
    •   

6. How well do you think it would stack with m1d black/katanadrol/halodrol?
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

7. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    I still have a bottle of Erase left, do you think i could dose it at 2 per day for 2/3 weeks and that be enough pct? just need a second opinion. thanks
    I feel that DAA/erase combo would more than likely be sufficient

8. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    How well do you think it would stack with m1d black/katanadrol/halodrol?
    You're a beast. 'nough said

9. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    What's in the M1D black?
    Honestly I would use it on and off all cycles

10. it's basically DHEA of some sort, I got a helluva deal on it and wanted a test base anyways, cuz if my libido goes down I might end up single and a sad panda-beast.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

11. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    If this is an offer I'd love to try it on my next PH run.
    Unfortunately it is not, I cant authorize any fully sponsored logs, but I can hook you up with a discount

Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    I still have a bottle of Erase left, do you think i could dose it at 2 per day for 2/3 weeks and that be enough pct? just need a second opinion. thanks
    Honestly, it will be fine, suppression is really minimal on it. If you wanted to be extra sure, grab a bottle of TCF-1. I can provide a discount for that as well
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Ha, I think it would. The m1d is a 4dhea product isnt it? I know they are marketing it as a test base but didnt see what was in it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I feel that DAA/erase combo would more than likely be sufficient
    It would be.

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    it's basically DHEA of some sort, I got a helluva deal on it and wanted a test base anyways, cuz if my libido goes down I might end up single and a sad panda-beast.

ManBeast
    The Drive would work with it to combat lethargy as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

12. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

Unfortunately it is not, I cant authorize any fully sponsored logs, but I can hook you up with a discount

he wants to talk to the person that can
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    he wants to talk to the person that can
    Ya pretty sure we will not be doing sponsored logs for now

14. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Ya pretty sure we will not be doing sponsored logs for now
    Ya I'm just joking
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

15. Figured I'd throw in some user review on AndroDrive for those looking to buy...Bought it when it first come out and was great stuff. Become super healthy with eating and cut down on my *cough *cough herbal medication. My mind did feel stronger but I perfered being on the internet rather than gym for some reason? Really wanted to read and create something but unfortunately after three weeks and taking full doses I didnt really experience the same effects. Maybe I burned out my mind? lol ..Also the first week to two weeks, my dreams were INSANE, I was able to control factors during dreams and actually fight back in nightmares.(zombies ) Anyway jus my 2 cents

16. Quote Originally Posted by INSAYNE RAGE View Post
    Figured I'd throw in some user review on AndroDrive for those looking to buy...Bought it when it first come out and was great stuff. Become super healthy with eating and cut down on my *cough *cough herbal medication. My mind did feel stronger but I perfered being on the internet rather than gym for some reason? Really wanted to read and create something but unfortunately after three weeks and taking full doses I didnt really experience the same effects. Maybe I burned out my mind? lol ..Also the first week to two weeks, my dreams were INSANE, I was able to control factors during dreams and actually fight back in nightmares.(zombies ) Anyway jus my 2 cents
    Odd that you seemed to build a tolerance to it, at least in terms of effectiveness. Either way, thank you for sharing your feedback, much appreciated. What dose did you run it at?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

17. Would you feel the initial mental effect of androdrive from your first dose?

18. w/ the grapefruit extract in the Andro series what kind of things should be avoided or careful taking? ie cut ephedrine does in half if taken w/ it? I'm not sure if it will increase absorption of other compounds

19. Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    Would you feel the initial mental effect of androdrive from your first dose?
    I didn't, and I would expect most won't. It had a build over time effect, and I remember sending Eric the "Holy **** I love this stuff" email about 1 week into my cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by McBurly View Post
    w/ the grapefruit extract in the Andro series what kind of things should be avoided or careful taking? ie cut ephedrine does in half if taken w/ it? I'm not sure if it will increase absorption of other compounds
    Yes, grapefruit extract will inhibit certain enzymes, most notably an enzyme heavily utilized in metabolism of drugs, CYP3A4. We provide some information on drug interactions here.

Even if you are taking something not found on this list, it is recommended you do a quick google for the drug and "grapefruit" and see if any interaction has been noted.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

20. How long of a increased window of absorption are we looking at? (will it only increase if taken simultaneously or is there a few hours?)

21. Quote Originally Posted by McBurly View Post
    How long of a increased window of absorption are we looking at? (will it only increase if taken simultaneously or is there a few hours?)
    No in reality it will be all day, I would just start out at a much lower dose and go from there.

22. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    No in reality it will be all day, I would just start out at a much lower dose and go from there.
    ok thats what I figured, thanks for the response

23. well sounds like this will help give ya the most bang for your buck w/ other supps but I'm a little worried about increasing absorption too much. My second day of AD I woke up took my last LX and then fifteen mins later a slin sane before my preworkout meal and the rest of the day I had a raging headache/ Checked my BP and heart rate and everything was fine just the pounding non stop headache.
    I wonder if this would help make my last bottle of DCP last a little longer.

24. DAMN! I knew there was a reason I was able to decrease my meds :P

25. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    DAMN! I knew there was a reason I was able to decrease my meds :P
    Ya, although we don't condone this without medical supervision

26. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Ya, although we don't condone this without medical supervision
    I wouldn't condone it either. Though I was already titrating down the dosage under medical advice (I basically just told my doc what I was doing), but I will let my pdoc know about the grapefruit extract.

27. Quote Originally Posted by McBurly View Post
    well sounds like this will help give ya the most bang for your buck w/ other supps but I'm a little worried about increasing absorption too much. My second day of AD I woke up took my last LX and then fifteen mins later a slin sane before my preworkout meal and the rest of the day I had a raging headache/ Checked my BP and heart rate and everything was fine just the pounding non stop headache.
    I wonder if this would help make my last bottle of DCP last a little longer.
    What is the ingredient in slin sane? This is the second time I think I recall hpb from a combo of it with Andro-
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

28. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    What is the ingredient in slin sane? This is the second time I think I recall hpb from a combo of it with Andro-
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...e-60-caps.html

I've since taken slin sane without any issues, im guessing it was either a coincidence or the LX

29. Quote Originally Posted by McBurly View Post
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...e-60-caps.html

I've since taken slin sane without any issues, im guessing it was either a coincidence or the LX
    Thanks for the links, but I am definitely not well read enough on those ingredients to give an opinion.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

30. Sounds like just a random experience how are things going McBurly?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to log a bottle of AndroDrive?!
    By ryansm in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 06:25 PM