AndroDrive...it just may save the world

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It really is per the individual, we even have some who claim that their hair is thicker after using AH (I'm not saying a DHT based hormone is not conducive to hair loss)
This^. Facial hair grew much thicker for me with Androhard. I consider myself lucky though and im thankfull im not prone to mpb.

J19891

J19891

Awards
This^. Facial hair grew much thicker for me with Androhard. I consider myself lucky though and im thankfull im not prone to mpb.
I might have to look into androhard just for beard growth, I'm sick of this patchy nonsense.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I might have to look into androhard just for beard growth, I'm sick of this patchy nonsense.

i have to shave everyday. or almost every day. its extremely annoying. i cant believe you would willfully subject yourself to that.

i wish i never had to shave at all.

J19891

J19891

Awards
i have to shave everyday. or almost every day. its extremely annoying. i cant believe you would willfully subject yourself to that.

If I had the ability, I'd be full lumberjack mode at all times. I still have to shave regularly, it's just that my beard comes in like a half done jig-saw puzzle.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yea... I hate shaving daily... One day missed and I look "unkept".

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

True I have the same issue but someday I shall grow a Viking beard and it will all work out :)