AndroDrive...it just may save the world

steppinRazor

Awards
Ok moderator, I tried.....

Hey, little boy, the fact that you decided to disrespect someone (or a company's product) without knowing the facts makes you an a**hole. That, little boy, is what I do know. A**hole.
you're a funny little guy..do you do children's parties?

therealest77

you're a funny little guy..do you do children's parties?
Out of respect for Eric, PP, and Anabolic Minds; I'm going to withhold my comments on this. Make no mistake about it, I'm itching to respond to this and keep this going, trust me.

steppinRazor

Awards
Out of respect for Eric, PP, and Anabolic Minds; I'm going to withhold my comments on this. Make no mistake about it, I'm itching to respond to this and keep this going, trust me.
or you lack the mental capacity to come at me with any comment or come back that holds any relevance to the discussion. all's i hear is a**hole this, bitch that. grow up. you lost. its over.

therealest77

or you lack the mental capacity to come at me with any comment or come back that holds any relevance to the discussion. all's i hear is a**hole this, bitch that. grow up. you lost. its over.
Lack of mental capacity? Comment that holds any relevance? You started the thread didn't you?

You are those.

Lost what? Hey you're right, it is over.

steppinRazor

Awards
Lack of mental capacity? Comment that holds any relevance? You started the thread didn't you?

You are those.

Lost what? Hey you're right, it is over.
case and point.

and yes, i did start this thread. aren't you clever?

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
*yawn*

therealest77

case and point.

and yes, i did start this thread. aren't you clever?
Hey you know what? On second thought, i need to apologize for calling you out of you name, or saying profanities. That was not appropriate, and not called for.

Now don't let that apology misconstrue things kid. And you were out of line for starting this thread. Heck, kids shouldn't take pro hormones any way.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I stepped out of this thread for a few hours and I come I'm and look what happened here a squabble....

Debating if I want to go read the previous post to see what went wrong...

therealest77

I stepped out of this thread for a few hours and I come I'm and look what happened here a squabble....

Debating if I want to go read the previous post to see what went wrong...
I know, it's embarrassing. I apologize to Eric, PP, and Anabolic Minds for taking it this far.

I should've let me 20 year old take care of this kid on another forum instead.

My apologies guys....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know, it's embarrassing. I apologize to Eric, PP, and Anabolic Minds for taking it this far.

My apologies guys....
No big deal man mistakes happen issues happen. Not saying any1 is right or wrong, just curious as in WTH happened.

steppinRazor

Awards

My apologies guys....
are you kidding me?? take care of me? yeah ok buddy. keeping dreaming tough guy.

therealest77

are you kidding me?? take care of me? yeah ok buddy. keeping dreaming tough guy.
Hey, kid, didn't your parents teach you to shut the f*** up when grown folks are talking?

Now go to your room an don't come out until I tell you to.

steppinRazor

Awards
this whole "kid" thing your trying to pull on me is getting wayyyy over played.
so instead of your weak attempts of trying to get under my skin, how about you stop your whining, get a reality check -- realize how you foolish you're making yourself look. and shut your ****in mouth.

geeez i tell ya.. some people.

therealest77

this whole "kid" thing your trying to pull on me is getting wayyyy over played.
so instead of your weak attempts of trying to get under my skin, how about you stop your whining, get a reality check -- realize how you foolish you're making yourself look. and shut your ****in mouth.

geeez i tell ya.. some people.
LOL, ok, you win

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This thread has a spicy factor of 50k scoville units :eek:...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I step out for the weekend and it turns to this. Why is it that so many PP threads end up this way?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Fanboys who don't understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion, and that people can make mistakes...

ManBeast

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Just trying to figure out what part of "Learn Teach Lead" covers "making a post just to insult someone *after* they have apologised"

ManBeast
"you must spread some reputation around before giving it to manbeast again"

so often i read posts where the ideals of this site are clearly disregarded.

steppinRazor

Awards
a past tense verb used with a future tense adverb. i learn something new everyday on here hahahahaha
lol
yeah well maybe he's got a time machine..ever thought about that?

HereToStudy can u hook a brother up??

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a past tense verb used with a future tense adverb. i learn something new everyday on here hahahahaha

Haha, I been dreaming about it too much today.

lol
yeah well maybe he's got a time machine..ever thought about that?

HereToStudy can u hook a brother up??
I can hook up a coupon, send me a PM. As for actual product, it is all for me!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lol...
U notice a lot there young genius...
Should be a language arts teacher instead of a nurse :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...
U notice a lot there young genius...
Should be a language arts teacher instead of a nurse :)
lol i went to a college prep highschool for 2 years and they stressed english and grammar, although on here i do not use it lol

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Neuronal and dendritic growth also seen with acetyl-l-carnitine-arginate and IGF-L3, possibly with lithium orotate though I can't recall exactly. I must need some AndroDrive...or some sleep:shrug:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Abstract: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16845207

Neurosteroids are a group of steroid hormones synthesized by the brain in the presence of steroidogenic enzymes. Specific neurosteroids modulate function of several receptors, and also regulate growth of neurons, myelinization and synaptogenesis in the central nervous system. Some neurosteroids have been shown to display neuroprotective properties, which may have important implications for their potential use in the treatment of various neuropathologies such as: age-dependent dementia, stroke, epilepsy, spinal cord injury, Alzheimer's disease (AD), Parkinson's disease (PD) and Niemann-Pick type C disease (NP-C). This paper focuses on neuroprotection afforded by neurosteroids.

This study includes Pregnenolone and DHEA, along with 7-hydroxy-dhea.

Here is the full text:

http://www.if-pan.krakow.pl/pjp/pdf/2006/3_335.pdf
I'm interested in buying this product and am searching and searching for feedback, but it says regulation of growth of neurons and not actually spawning new neurons.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Feedback will be a bit sparse for a while cuz its relatively new. There might be more info on Primordial's own board at their website.

ManBeast

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Feedback will be a bit sparse for a while cuz its relatively new. There might be more info on Primordial's own board at their website.

ManBeast
Thanks ManBeast. I've taken sublingual preg by Source Naturals (awesome brand) and it works instantaneously. However, I'm interested in this 24 hour release delivery system. Taking a large dose of pregnenolone at once tends to bring on anxiety by inhibiting GABA pathways and an extended release would definitely be of benefit IMO.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks ManBeast. I've taken sublingual preg by Source Naturals (awesome brand) and it works instantaneously. However, I'm interested in this 24 hour release delivery system. Taking a large dose of pregnenolone at once tends to bring on anxiety by inhibiting GABA pathways and an extended release would definitely be of benefit IMO.
I have had no anxiety, luckily. I do get a bit restless though when I have nothing to do at work, which can be expected for anything neuro-stimulatory.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Neuronal and dendritic growth also seen with acetyl-l-carnitine-arginate and IGF-L3, possibly with lithium orotate though I can't recall exactly. I must need some AndroDrive...or some sleep:shrug:
Run it! Seems to me it might be something you would be interested in

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I may just do that. Might be a week or two before I do another order. I know for certain that I am VERY sensitive to androgens and nuerosteroids so I might not be an ideal candidate, rather a good outlier.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, I may just do that. Might be a week or two before I do another order. I know for certain that I am VERY sensitive to androgens and nuerosteroids so I might not be an ideal candidate, rather a good outlier.
Ya that's why I suggested it, always appreciated your thoughts on the neuro aspect of things.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I have had no anxiety, luckily. I do get a bit restless though when I have nothing to do at work, which can be expected for anything neuro-stimulatory.
Damned Andro Drive has me feeling really level since I started about 12 days ago. I started and stayed at 3 caps. I'd love to take this stuff for a very exended amount of time. I keep analyzing whether it has caused hypomania, but when I want to sleep, I sleep DEEEP and without the assistance of any sleep aids or supplements. I may only get 5 hours a night (maybe less?), however, when I lay down and roll over I hit deep sleep right away. I also have the ability to remember dreams without reflecting upon them immediately after waking. I usually have to write them down upon rising, but now I can recall them at any given point and with extreme detail.

After the Superbowl commercial for the Avengers, I had a dream that I was at a meeting with the entire team (some were fictitious) and Tony Stark was being a smart ass and busting my balls and it really irritated me. Well, I stole the 'briefcase' Iron Man suit and geared up and scorched his wise ass into a pile of charred bones. ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damned Andro Drive has me feeling really level since I started about 12 days ago. I started and stayed at 3 caps. I'd love to take this stuff for a very exended amount of time. I keep analyzing whether it has caused hypomania, but when I want to sleep, I sleep DEEEP and without the assistance of any sleep aids or supplements. I may only get 5 hours a night (maybe less?), however, when I lay down and roll over I hit deep sleep right away. I also have the ability to remember dreams without reflecting upon them immediately after waking. I usually have to write them down upon rising, but now I can recall them at any given point and with extreme detail.

After the Superbowl commercial for the Avengers, I had a dream that I was at a meeting with the entire team (some were fictitious) and Tony Stark was being a smart ass and busting my balls and it really irritated me. Well, I stole the 'briefcase' Iron Man suit and geared up and scorched his wise ass into a pile of charred bones. ;)
Haha! Man. Perhaps I should pick some up to run with my tren spring/summer cut.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Haha! Man. Perhaps I should pick some up to run with my tren spring/summer cut.
I would definitely check it out, Mattrag. I happen to be one of those individuals who has a responsive system, unless of course a product is 'bunk', but this Andro Drive is some very amazing stuff. It has some very unique qualities in it that of course does not come along with taking straight up DHEA and/or pregnenolone. I used to supplement with the sublingual pregnenolone and while it was doing it's job, it would wear off leaving me needing to re-dose to attain the same type of effect and I would usually find that my brain felt 'tired' until the next dose. I enjoy the feeling of the extended release along with the combination of compounds in the 'neural protection blend'. I personally think that PP hit the nail on the head with this product. Everyone reacts differently to certain substances/formulas, so please start at the recommended dose and be patient with it. I'll save my fingers for a review that I'll post in the supplement review section or PP forum on this board, so anyone who wants to know the FX and such of my experiences with Andro Drive v3 series, check it out ;)

BTW: Last night's dreams were intense again and I have no issues recollecting all of them. I also noticed that I am more aware of myself and the things that are around me, so it is not difficult to achieve high lucidity in the dream. I also had ONE recent experience with drinking alcohol (yes a fair amount for me as I haven't drank like that in years) and I was surprisingly coherent and still able to carry out intellectual conversations with those around me. Weird, yeah. Coincedence? Maybe. Though it has never happened before. I don't give into the hype of products and I don't raise myself with the great expectations that a given company writes about their product(s), but this product has gone far and beyond what I thought it would do. I was hoping that it would help out with my procrastination issues. That was reason enough for me to get the product, as I was one lazy mofo when it came to most tasks. (ie. "Oh boy. This laundry can wait until tomorrow." [or] "Eh. I'll just eh... take care of it later.") My reactions and responses are hastened and I am not making stupid choices out of impulsivity as any form of mania would tend to suggest either. ;)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update, I am noticing the same with dreams and sleep, how is your appetite?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Nice update, I am noticing the same with dreams and sleep, how is your appetite?
Ryansm, my appetite is paradoxical. I am hungry when I need to be, but I don't crave sweets or junkfood (chips, snacks, etc). My roommate thinks I should be fat, because for example: It'll be midnight and I will be cooking lean pork chops and Birdseye lightly sauced cream spinach. I eat instinctively and sometimes I eat things that aren't in the hardcore bodybuilding diet such as Boston Market's meatloaf, about a serving and a half of mashed potatoes, and mixed vegetables. However I think of food as fuel now; How can I fuel my body before my workout? How can I reload glycogen, slow the absorption of protein for an extended release, etc.? It is an eating lifestyle that I haven't been used to in a while.

When I used to be on 'gear' (even low trt type doses), my appetite would be in the drain. I am cooking about 4 times a day now, reheating another 2, and/or going to grab a sensibly healthy meal whenever I am out and about (ex. sirloin steak, sweet potato, side salad). I don't eat small meals either. I don't feel appetite suppression, I feel appetite self-control. There's no need to indulge when things we like are prepared properly and eaten in moderation. I used to be a glutton when I would catch a wimpse of an unhealthy food that I thought was appeasing to say the least.

The main thing is, I am eating more than enough macros, the excess calories burn off as heat or give extra energy, my workouts are not in need of CNS stimulants to make up for poor eating habits or hardcore cutting, and I am stripping away fat little by little. I have no need for preworkout formulas either. Also, upon returning from the gym I do not feel appetite suppression from high blood pressure and I am able to ante-up on 50 grams of whey isolate and two pieces of sprouted grain toast with homemade jelly.

My apologies for the rant. ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ryansm, my appetite is paradoxical. I am hungry when I need to be, but I don't crave sweets or junkfood (chips, snacks, etc). My roommate thinks I should be fat, because for example: It'll be midnight and I will be cooking lean pork chops and Birdseye lightly sauced cream spinach. I eat instinctively and sometimes I eat things that aren't in the hardcore bodybuilding diet such as Boston Market's meatloaf, about a serving and a half of mashed potatoes, and mixed vegetables. However I think of food as fuel now; How can I fuel my body before my workout? How can I reload glycogen, slow the absorption of protein for an extended release, etc.? It is an eating lifestyle that I haven't been used to in a while.

When I used to be on 'gear' (even low trt type doses), my appetite would be in the drain. I am cooking about 4 times a day now, reheating another 2, and/or going to grab a sensibly healthy meal whenever I am out and about (ex. sirloin steak, sweet potato, side salad). I don't eat small meals either. I don't feel appetite suppression, I feel appetite self-control. There's no need to indulge when things we like are prepared properly and eaten in moderation. I used to be a glutton when I would catch a wimpse of an unhealthy food that I thought was appeasing to say the least.

The main thing is, I am eating more than enough macros, the excess calories burn off as heat or give extra energy, my workouts are not in need of CNS stimulants to make up for poor eating habits or hardcore cutting, and I am stripping away fat little by little. I have no need for preworkout formulas either. Also, upon returning from the gym I do not feel appetite suppression from high blood pressure and I am able to ante-up on 50 grams of whey isolate and two pieces of sprouted grain toast with homemade jelly.

My apologies for the rant. ;)
This is promising ;)
Very similar to how i eat. I just find stuff that agrees with my body, then I eat as much as I feel my body needs. Which is usually a whole lot lol. I eat more at one sitting 5-6x a day than some of my friends do at one. I remember my neighbor saying he buys as much meat as I eat in a day for his whole family for a couple of weeks haha.

I agree though, with the right mindset and proper nutrition, supplementation will do very little. (Unless it's the real stuff ;) )