AndroDrive...it just may save the world

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be trying Drive soon as well... I've been using a pretty extensive sleep stack (GHenerate, Cabergolean, I-GH-1 and Melatonin) but I want to really see how Androdrive does in comparison in terms of being awake/alert during the day.

Damned Andro Drive has me feeling really level since I started about 12 days ago. I started and stayed at 3 caps. I'd love to take this stuff for a very exended amount of time. I keep analyzing whether it has caused hypomania, but when I want to sleep, I sleep DEEEP and without the assistance of any sleep aids or supplements. I may only get 5 hours a night (maybe less?), however, when I lay down and roll over I hit deep sleep right away. I also have the ability to remember dreams without reflecting upon them immediately after waking. I usually have to write them down upon rising, but now I can recall them at any given point and with extreme detail.

After the Superbowl commercial for the Avengers, I had a dream that I was at a meeting with the entire team (some were fictitious) and Tony Stark was being a smart ass and busting my balls and it really irritated me. Well, I stole the 'briefcase' Iron Man suit and geared up and scorched his wise ass into a pile of charred bones. ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'll be trying Drive soon as well... I've been using a pretty extensive sleep stack (GHenerate, Cabergolean, I-GH-1 and Melatonin) but I want to really see how Androdrive does in comparison in terms of being awake/alert during the day.
I'm not really on many supplements and not on any gear, etc. I have had no signs of sleep deprivation either. I've only had effects of enhanced cognitive function. I went to bed last night kinda late and woke up 4 hours later (took 30 minute power nap mid day) and I got a superb workout, am seeing increased fatloss more and more, and I am eating like a fiend (healthy, but a LOT).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anytime! I was at a friends last night and didn't get to write a review. Going to do that tomorrow. :D NO procrastinating ;)
So besides the neuro aspect any changes in body aesthetics?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This product sounds nice. I wouldn't be able to take though because the new Androseries products interacts with one of my medications. I take trazadone for sleep. One of the reasons the doctor prescribed it about 5 years ago now is because when I lay down to go to sleep my mind keeps me awake. I worry about things and can't stop thinking. My mind goes nuts so to speak. The trazadone takes care of that and doesn't knock me out, but puts me at ease so I can sleep. Today I woke up early and even though I'm dead tired I can't go back to sleep. My mind simply will not allow it to happen.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This product sounds nice. I wouldn't be able to take though because the new Androseries products interacts with one of my medications. I take trazadone for sleep. One of the reasons the doctor prescribed it about 5 years ago now is because when I lay down to go to sleep my mind keeps me awake. I worry about things and can't stop thinking. My mind goes nuts so to speak. The trazadone takes care of that and doesn't knock me out, but puts me at ease so I can sleep. Today I woke up early and even though I'm dead tired I can't go back to sleep. My mind simply will not allow it to happen.
Try some igf 2.best sleep of your life (legally otc)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
So besides the neuro aspect any changes in body aesthetics?
To be honest, I feel like my metabolism (albeit I'm not old) has increased very significantly. I know that a primary utilization for Andro Drive would be for weight loss, which is obvious, but I HAVE to eat in excess (which is quite nice and makes others envious ;) ) to maintain and gain weight. For ME this is great, because I have developed some endomorphic body type tendencies after years of over-doing dieting and supplementing/juicing. I eat like most so-called "hard gainers" say they eat (ie. "Yeah man. I eat like a horse!" Me: "Not really, you just eat a few garbage meals and think you eat a lot.") and I just keep getting shredded. I can operate on even fewer hours of sleep and it's physically obvious that my corticotropin levels are not elevated due to visceral fat literally disappearing.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Those GH boosting products give me energy. I'm taking Cabergolean now and wouldn't dare take it before bed.
Nice dopamine agonist with a long half life ;) Be sure to replenish your dopamine levels with tyrosine supplementation (avoid DL phenylalanine, I've done some reading on that and dopamine synthesis and such and it actually depletes it although it will have some tyrosine conversion). You probably know this anyhow.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest, I feel like my metabolism (albeit I'm not old) has increased very significantly. I know that a primary utilization for Andro Drive would be for weight loss, which is obvious, but I HAVE to eat in excess (which is quite nice and makes others envious ;) ) to maintain and gain weight. For ME this is great, because I have developed some endomorphic body type tendencies after years of over-doing dieting and supplementing/juicing. I eat like most so-called "hard gainers" say they eat (ie. "Yeah man. I eat like a horse!" Me: "Not really, you just eat a few garbage meals and think you eat a lot.") and I just keep getting shredded. I can operate on even fewer hours of sleep and it's physically obvious that my corticotropin levels are not elevated due to visceral fat literally disappearing.

That's just what a non-endomorph would say!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
That's just what a non-endomorph would say!
Very true! Though the high stimulant use over the years has highly diminished epinephrine and NE induced fatloss along with the lack of activity from being constantly fatigued and amotivated.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Trazadone is a tricky compound. I tried it at one point and it did knock me out, though after the trazadone's main constituent that provides an anti-depressant effect is eliminated from the blood plasma levels, there is a more prominent amount of a metabolite that peaks at about the 5-6 hour margin and this metabolite has an adverse, depressant effect. To some people, it is hard to notice and may not effect them adversely, but I woke up in a very pessimistic and cynical mood :(

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I have sleep problems for a similar reason. Ive used many OTC products and just started using ambien. It works sometimes but most of the time doesn't do much.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have sleep problems for a similar reason. Ive used many OTC products and just started using ambien. It works sometimes but most of the time doesn't do much.

Well the doc prescribed Trazadone in lieu of the more potent sleep meds so I would have something that would relax me into sleep as opposed to knock me out.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Well the doc prescribed Trazadone in lieu of the more potent sleep meds so I would have something that would relax me into sleep as opposed to knock me out.
I am not familiar with other sleep meds honestly so you would describe Trazadone as weaker compared to ambien? I wish ambien knocked me out sometimes I am still up for hours after taking it, though.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not familiar with other sleep meds honestly so you would describe Trazadone as weaker compared to ambien? I wish ambien knocked me out sometimes I am still up for hours after taking it, though.
Its actually not a sleep med per se. It is sometimes prescribed for depression and works on serotonin. It isn't something that knocks you out, more of something that will help you relax. I've never tried ambien so I couldn't compare the two.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Its actually not a sleep med per se. It is sometimes prescribed for depression and works on serotonin. It isn't something that knocks you out, more of something that will help you relax. I've never tried ambien so I couldn't compare the two.
ok well thank you. this is something I will look into as my problem sleeping sounds the same as yours. Id prefer not using ambien for extended periods of time anyway Ill ask my dr about other options.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
To bring about a convergence of both topics and get back on track (partly my fault too), I will say that I am pretty sure that a stack such as Andro Drive and HGH Pro (excellent for consolidating sleep) would be a SICK stack to optimize both testosterone and hGH levels as well as neural enhancement.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
prob should have PMd you lol sorry everyone
No worries guys, our threads always derail, lol!

To bring about a convergence of both topics and get back on track (partly my fault too), I will say that I am pretty sure that a stack such as Andro Drive and HGH Pro (excellent for consolidating sleep) would be a SICK stack to optimize both testosterone and hGH levels as well as neural enhancement.
That actually would be pretty good. I am liking the AndroDrive, and I have used HGHpro twice with improved sleep each time.

Iron_Will

Iron_Will

Awards
interesting thread. BOOM!

jpk

jpk

Awards
I want to post two things I've found, but I'm gonna have to do them separately. This first one is about the neuroregenerative properties of Progesterone, a downstream metabolite of Pregnenolone.

http://www.frontiersin.org/neuroendocrine_science/10.3389/fnins.2012.00010/abstract

"Stimulating the formation of endogenous progesterone is currently explored as an alternative strategy for neuroprotection, axonal regeneration, and myelin repair."

jpk

jpk

Awards
The next one is about Allopregnanolone which is a downstream metabolite of Progesterone.

http://www.frontiersin.org/neuroendocrine_science/10.3389/fendo.2011.00117/abstract

"To our knowledge, APα (allopregnanolone) is the only small molecule that both promotes neural progenitor regeneration in brain and simultaneously reduces AD pathology burden."

Guys who take Propecia stop the conversion of progesterone to allopregnanolone as it uses the 5-alpha reductase enzyme the same as test converting to DHT. Loss of allopregnanolone may be the major factor in the depression some Propecia users experience.

so, some of the PP products seem to convert to potent neurosteroids that have neuroregenerative properties in the central nervous system.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The next one is about Allopregnanolone which is a downstream metabolite of Progesterone.

http://www.frontiersin.org/neuroendocrine_science/10.3389/fendo.2011.00117/abstract

"To our knowledge, APα (allopregnanolone) is the only small molecule that both promotes neural progenitor regeneration in brain and simultaneously reduces AD pathology burden."

Guys who take Propecia stop the conversion of progesterone to allopregnanolone as it uses the 5-alpha reductase enzyme the same as test converting to DHT. Loss of allopregnanolone may be the major factor in the depression some Propecia users experience.

so, some of the PP products seem to convert to potent neurosteroids that have neuroregenerative properties in the central nervous system.
I'd rep you twice when I get the second chance ;) Effin great information here, brotha!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me AndroDrive has been exceptional, it has been a little over a week now and truly this is an amazing product imo. Focus is great, motivation is literally there at all times, energy is great as well. Nothing like a stim, no sides, and a strong sense of well-being. I hope more people try it out, they will certainly be happy with this one. Now I'm looking at getting intermittent blood work and see just how long I can stay on AD, 20 weeks+ maybe...:D

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I've just finished a pulse cycle of epi, only three days on a week for 5 weeks. How long should I abstain before commencing a cycle of androdrive?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established

This is priceless for me!! I've been on propecia for years and can attest to the decline in cognition, but I'm loathed to cease ingestion as I would lose my hair within 6 months. This could be my saviour...!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is priceless for me!! I've been on propecia for years and can attest to the decline in cognition, but I'm loathed to cease ingestion as I would lose my hair within 6 months. This could be my saviour...!
If you want to try it, hit me up for a discount.

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Two things....
Very interesting data, especially jpk's last two posts. You here about "Maybe we'll be able to regrow spinal column tissue in a few years" but it is nice to see what work is being done in the trenches.
And...I have a stupid question: What about someone who may not want to sleep all that long/heavy? I have a 5-month-old, and I have ot ba able to hop up and meet HIS demands immediately. So really, how to maximize what sleep I do get (about 4-6 hours at most, with 3 hour nap MAYBE)?

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Wow.. well i guess I'll admit to defeat on this one.
i apologize for the sarcastic and accusatory posts towards primordial performance..

a quick wiki search does in fact make these same claims. however in school i was taught that a human adult could not produce new neurons, and the only cells that have the possibility to do so (in theory) are stem sells, which are only present during fetal development and for a short period during infancy.

i stand corrected. my humble apologies.

on a side note, im somewhat intrigued by this product..good job fella's

Nice to see someone set their pride down and admit they were wrong.

It is also very nice for people to question stuff such as this, that's how we learn!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two things....
Very interesting data, especially jpk's last two posts. You here about "Maybe we'll be able to regrow spinal column tissue in a few years" but it is nice to see what work is being done in the trenches.
And...I have a stupid question: What about someone who may not want to sleep all that long/heavy? I have a 5-month-old, and I have ot ba able to hop up and meet HIS demands immediately. So really, how to maximize what sleep I do get (about 4-6 hours at most, with 3 hour nap MAYBE)?
Sleep is fine, in fact it seems REM sleep happens faster, and if you need to get up the transition to wakefulness isn't harsh.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see someone set their pride down and admit they were wrong.

It is also very nice for people to question stuff such as this, that's how we learn!
Couldn't agree more bud

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
For me AndroDrive has been exceptional, it has been a little over a week now and truly this is an amazing product imo. Focus is great, motivation is literally there at all times, energy is great as well. Nothing like a stim, no sides, and a strong sense of well-being. I hope more people try it out, they will certainly be happy with this one. Now I'm looking at getting intermittent blood work and see just how long I can stay on AD, 20 weeks+ maybe...:D
More like 20 years if I can find the resources to match my will to purchase ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Two things....
I don't think that it's a stupid question. I don't know what it is with ME, but for the past (I'd say) 6 weeks since starting Andro Drive, I have been operating at max capacity on 5 hours of sleep. I show no signs of sleep deprivation in any aspect and I have been performing at my peak. This is just my experience and I must say that it is quite refreshing to not sleep 8-10 hours and still need stims. I feel like I can live 2 lives. I can sleep 5 hours and spend 2 hours at the gym and it's still getting more done and accomplished than what I'd normally have done by just snoozing it away.

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Thanks Force of Green, gonna have to put this on my wish list along with IGF-2, as far as natural stuff I want to try

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Force of Green, gonna have to put this on my wish list along with IGF-2, as far as natural stuff I want to try
You are welcome. If I can be of more assistance, just feel free to ask away here or via PM. ;)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As soon as you decide shoot me a PM and I'll give you a discount on the AndroDrive bud:)

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Didn't read this whole thread, but this stuff is dhea and pregnenolone correct, wasn't that dermacrime? If this is the same, how are the results so much different, people are raving about this stuff

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't read this whole thread, but this stuff is dhea and pregnenolone correct, wasn't that dermacrime? If this is the same, how are the results so much different, people are raving about this stuff
Pretty much the same, except higher dose for AD and it is MUCH stronger, truly a different animal. IMO everyone should give it a try, it has been life changing for some.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much the same, except higher dose for AD and it is MUCH stronger, truly a different animal. IMO everyone should give it a try, it has been life changing for some.
Well I tried to double dose the old dermicrine, made my nipples itch like crazy so I assume I was converting a lot to estrogen, is that happening with AD since the dose is so much higher, any blood work in this yet to see

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I tried to double dose the old dermicrine, made my nipples itch like crazy so I assume I was converting a lot to estrogen, is that happening with AD since the dose is so much higher, any blood work in this yet to see
We have had no reports whatsoever, AD is better balanced in terms of hormone ratios. We do have extensive blood work posted in the case report on our website, just click on the research tab for AD and dl the PDF. I will be getting bloods soon as well.

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
I would love to try this in about 4weeks! Sound pretty good.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking 3 caps per day of Andro Drive and I know for many that I sound like I am beating a dead horse, but I'll be damned. I have had a VERY stressful 5 days. On top of having people I know wanting to harm/kill themselves, an ex-roommate I have to visit with the police just to get my tax papers back, being constantly offered substances by people who know I am an addict and in recovery, etc. and all the energy has been absorbing into my psyche and I woke up this morning with VERY swollen lymphatic glands partly due to eating too much gluten lately and I do not have Celiac Disease, but I am intolerant to gluten... I am also weening off Librium, which is hell... Anyhow, I would normally just lay in bed and sink into a depression until some kind of stimulus would trigger enough dopamine (atypical depression) to get me moving.

Andro Drive makes MY life more manageable and it is, by definition and in my opinion, the best adaptogenic formula I have EVER taken in my life. I remember that someone said that the feel like their brain is wired and I would modify that statement to my condition and say that I feel 're-wired' and much more connected. My personality has changed dramatically, everyone else can sense it a mile away, and I feel as if I am learning to live all over again. I am not taking any other mind altering substances (I have slipped up twice with a J and a few times with a small amount of spice/legal bud), but I am just being forthcoming in letting you know that I am not on diet pills, nootropics, etc. Yes, the forms of carnitine that I consume in some products give me more endurance and such and some MST products have rhodiola and a few other herbs, but nothing effected my mind like this.

The past few days really have sucked ass (please pardon my French), but I can cope with it and diligently continue my pursuit of happiness without impulse nor the desire to use illicit substances. Even today, I am in rare form due to being a bit 'under the weather', but I can still maintain higher brain function and concentration better than on a good day before I started taking Andro Drive.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I have been taking 3 caps per day of Andro Drive and I know for many that I sound like I am beating a dead horse, but I'll be damned. I have had a VERY stressful 5 days. On top of having people I know wanting to harm/kill themselves, an ex-roommate I have to visit with the police just to get my tax papers back, being constantly offered substances by people who know I am an addict and in recovery, etc. and all the energy has been absorbing into my psyche and I woke up this morning with VERY swollen lymphatic glands partly due to eating too much gluten lately and I do not have Celiac Disease, but I am intolerant to gluten... I am also weening off Librium, which is hell... Anyhow, I would normally just lay in bed and sink into a depression until some kind of stimulus would trigger enough dopamine (atypical depression) to get me moving.

Andro Drive makes MY life more manageable and it is, by definition and in my opinion, the best adaptogenic formula I have EVER taken in my life. I remember that someone said that the feel like their brain is wired and I would modify that statement to my condition and say that I feel 're-wired' and much more connected. My personality has changed dramatically, everyone else can sense it a mile away, and I feel as if I am learning to live all over again. I am not taking any other mind altering substances (I have slipped up twice with a J and a few times with a small amount of spice/legal bud), but I am just being forthcoming in letting you know that I am not on diet pills, nootropics, etc. Yes, the forms of carnitine that I consume in some products give me more endurance and such and some MST products have rhodiola and a few other herbs, but nothing effected my mind like this.

The past few days really have sucked ass (please pardon my French), but I can cope with it and diligently continue my pursuit of happiness without impulse nor the desire to use illicit substances. Even today, I am in rare form due to being a bit 'under the weather', but I can still maintain higher brain function and concentration better than on a good day before I started taking Andro Drive.
That is great! It's great to hear about supplements that aren't specifically for bodybuilding. Can't wait to try this out

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
I know this question has probably already been addressed, and or might sound stupid, but if AndroDrive is taken at full dose ran for 4 weeks, or half dose for 8 weeks, will it raise you test high enough to need PCT?!