AndroDrive...it just may save the world

steppinRazor

Awards
So i was cruising the PP site for new products available and i came across this..

AndroDrive

"Steroids for the Brain"

"Accelerate information retrieval, reaction time and increase cognitive accuracy. Build new neurons, and strengthen the connection between the body and mind."

Seriously guys?? Well maybe i'll be the first to say it but; with this revolutionary breakthrough in medical science, i think your company should move on past the supplement game... i mean really! what was once COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE in now science fact!! wow!!!
i cant wait to spend my hard earned $79.95 on such an amazing product!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, we feel that AndroDrive is a revolutionary product:)

steppinRazor

Awards
if u want to completely hate on a product or company, go to bb dot com. you will be surrounded with people just like you
thanks anyways, but i want answers.

Maybe so, but could you please tell me how you guys get off making such outrageous claims??
the fact that you have the audacity to claim your product "builds new neurons" truly blows my mind. its a blatant lie. the rest of the information you guys have posted in your write up has lost all credibility.
this is unless of course its true, in which case i nominate primordial performance for the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize. you guys are going to cure a lot of sick and crippled individuals.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Andro Drive FTW! Think of it this way, your brain is always building new neurons and pathways when you learn something new so if your brain is optimally wired and functioning on a higher level then logic would dictate it would create an even larger amount of neurons, right?

steppinRazor

Awards
Andro Drive FTW! Think of it this way, your brain is always building new neurons and pathways when you learn something new so if your brain is optimally wired and functioning on a higher level then logic would dictate it would create an even larger amount of neurons, right?
False.
your body cannot produce "New neurons".
this is why people with neurological disorders, brain damage, paralysis etc. cannot be cured.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
False.
your body cannot produce "New neurons".
this is why people with neurological disorders, brain damage, paralysis etc. cannot be cured.
Uhh??? see link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurogenesis

New neurons are continually born throughout adulthood in predominantly two regions of the brain:
The subventricular zone (SVZ) lining the lateral ventricles, where neural stem cells and progenitor generate new neurons (Neuroblast) that migrate to the olfactory bulb via the rostral migratory stream
The subgranular zone (SGZ), part of the dentate gyrus of hippocampus.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Abstract: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16845207

Neurosteroids are a group of steroid hormones synthesized by the brain in the presence of steroidogenic enzymes. Specific neurosteroids modulate function of several receptors, and also regulate growth of neurons, myelinization and synaptogenesis in the central nervous system. Some neurosteroids have been shown to display neuroprotective properties, which may have important implications for their potential use in the treatment of various neuropathologies such as: age-dependent dementia, stroke, epilepsy, spinal cord injury, Alzheimer's disease (AD), Parkinson's disease (PD) and Niemann-Pick type C disease (NP-C). This paper focuses on neuroprotection afforded by neurosteroids.

This study includes Pregnenolone and DHEA, along with 7-hydroxy-dhea.

Here is the full text:

http://www.if-pan.krakow.pl/pjp/pdf/2006/3_335.pdf

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Abstract: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16845207

Neurosteroids are a group of steroid hormones synthesized by the brain in the presence of steroidogenic enzymes. Specific neurosteroids modulate function of several receptors, and also regulate growth of neurons, myelinization and synaptogenesis in the central nervous system. Some neurosteroids have been shown to display neuroprotective properties, which may have important implications for their potential use in the treatment of various neuropathologies such as: age-dependent dementia, stroke, epilepsy, spinal cord injury, Alzheimer's disease (AD), Parkinson's disease (PD) and Niemann-Pick type C disease (NP-C). This paper focuses on neuroprotection afforded by neurosteroids.

This study includes Pregnenolone and DHEA, along with 7-hydroxy-dhea.

Here is the full text:
http://www.if-pan.krakow.pl/pjp/pdf/2006/3_335.pdf
Nice abstract. :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice abstract. :)
You should read the full thing, it's actually quite interesting. There is a nice chart in there that shows exactly what each neurosteroid does :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should read the full thing, it's actually quite interesting. There is a nice chart in there that shows exactly what each neurosteroid does :)
Wish I could. Been trying to steal my bros account for access to full papers lol.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish I could. Been trying to steal my bros account for access to full papers lol.
I linked to the full thing at the bottom of my post, I wouldn't just throw up an abstract!!!!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I linked to the full thing at the bottom of my post, I wouldn't just throw up an abstract!!!!!!
Gotta forgive me, I'm still half asleep lol.

Nice work. I'm gonna be running this in the summer. Probably stacked with a bunch of stuff. Most likely logging it... I log everything lol.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
You should be nicer to people, it keeps the boards more enjoyable.
Yeah, really....thanks for putting it so eloquently. I was going to address that same post, but wouldn't have been so nice (OH!, sweet sweet irony!)

steppinRazor

Awards
Wow.. well i guess I'll admit to defeat on this one.
i apologize for the sarcastic and accusatory posts towards primordial performance..

a quick wiki search does in fact make these same claims. however in school i was taught that a human adult could not produce new neurons, and the only cells that have the possibility to do so (in theory) are stem sells, which are only present during fetal development and for a short period during infancy.

i stand corrected. my humble apologies.

on a side note, im somewhat intrigued by this product..good job fella's

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
The wealth of support and information in this forum is amazing.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i apologize for the sarcastic and accusatory posts towards primordial performance..

a quick wiki search does in fact make these same claims. however in school i was taught that a human adult could not produce new neurons, and the only cells that have the possibility to do so (in theory) are stem sells, which are only present during fetal development and for a short period during infancy.

The beauty of science is that the field is always evolving.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
ehh the growth of neurons is different from the creation of entirely new neuronal cells..

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So i was cruising the PP site for new products available and i came across this..

AndroDrive

"Steroids for the Brain"

"Accelerate information retrieval, reaction time and increase cognitive accuracy. Build new neurons, and strengthen the connection between the body and mind."

Seriously guys?? Well maybe i'll be the first to say it but; with this revolutionary breakthrough in medical science, i think your company should move on past the supplement game... i mean really! what was once COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE in now science fact!! wow!!!
i cant wait to spend my hard earned $79.95 on such an amazing product!!

Here are a couple references that show it -

Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) stimulates neurogenesis in the hippocampus of the rat, promotes survival of newly formed neurons and prevents corticosterone-induced suppression.
Karishma KK, Herbert J.
Eur J Neurosci. 2002 Aug;16(3):445-53.

Mitotic and neurogenic effects of dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) on human neural stem cell cultures derived from the fetal cortex.
Suzuki M, Wright LS, Marwah P, Lardy HA, Svendsen CN.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2004 Mar 2;101(9):3202-7. Epub 2004 Feb 18.

I dont think there are any in-vivo placebo controlled studies with humans on any neuronal growth promoters yet. Studies with cultured cells is about as much as we have right now until something is developed that is non-invasive enough actually detect neuronal growth.

-Eric

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The neuroscience field is still in its infancy, they are finding many things previously believed to be false. If you want to read up on it look into neuroplasticity, some interesting theories and new evidence coming out.

steppinRazor

Awards
Doing a bit more reading and the subject is stiff pretty iffy.
im going to keep my eye on it, see what kind of results people are getting (albeit i wont be able to tell if new neurons are actually created ;) ) im not quite sold but the idea in itself is still interesting.
this maybe an excellent product regardless of whether the neurological "creation" exists or not.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I put Lit Up on the map and this is how you repay me ?
look back at what you said before this.

and i hate when people bash supplement companies, especially solid companies. if you have a question on how it works or proof of the claims they make, then sure. but dont go bash anyone or tell me to shut up and call me a "clown" when i didnt say anything to you.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
look back at what you said before this.

and i hate when people bash supplement companies, especially solid companies. if you have a question on how it works or proof of the claims they make, then sure. but dont go bash anyone or tell me to shut up and call me a "clown" when i didnt say anything to you.
There seems to be an increase of this lately.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for sure. i would hate for this site to turn into bb dot com

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and they bash on gh boosters but think n.o. xplode will yield steroidal results

therealest77

Shut up, a**hole...I have too much respect for Eric. It's good you apologized though. A**hole

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
At least he apologised, you on the other hand are being nothing but rude and stirring up ****...

ManBeast

Shut up, a**hole...I have too much respect for Eric. It's good you apologized though. A**hole

therealest77

At least he apologised, you on the other hand are being nothing but rude and stirring up ****...

ManBeast
What's your point? The kid should have done some research before disrespecting a legend.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Just trying to figure out what part of "Learn Teach Lead" covers "making a post just to insult someone *after* they have apologised"

ManBeast

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I she y'all having some fun in here...

All bullshít aside, to OP: yeah andro series can be a bit costly, to fix that you have a few options

1) pm a rep for a deal
2) search classifieds
3) work o/t
4) get a higher paying job

Once u got the funds to pay to play it's worth it. I know AndroMass is... Solid gains I would expect from this product. I'm overall pretty happy starting the 4th week of my 8 week cycle.

therealest77

Just trying to figure out what part of "Learn Teach Lead" covers "making a post just to insult someone *after* they have apologised"

ManBeast
Well, maybe he Learned to Teach his brain on information before letting naive comments Lead his mouth.

By the way, I acknowledged his apology.

Hey Moderator, out of respect for Anabolic Minds, I'm going to withhold further comments on this subject.

steppinRazor

Awards
What's your point? The kid should have done some research before disrespecting a legend.
listen here KID, what was your knowledge on the subject matter before it was brought here before you?I didnt feel the need to research the topic, as i thought i was taught pretty well in anatomy and physiology. things change, mistakes are made and some professors are out of date! so why dont you drop the tough guy act and chill the **** out..this is the interwebz
Well, maybe he Learned to Teach his brain on information before letting naive comments Lead his mouth.By the way, I acknowledged his apology.Hey Moderator, out of respect for Anabolic Minds, I'm going to withhold further comments on this subject.
by all means open your mouth again, id like to hear it. come at me with more vulgarities, you're obviously way more intelligent than myself.i was disrespectful in my initial two posts, it was a poor choice on my part. not the greatest way to show my skepticism. but hey if no ones there to question peoples claims, we're all just following blindly. neurogenesis is a pretty complicated topic, and im sure im not the only one who learned a thing or two. i was misinformed on the subject matter. the cool thing is eric and PP were able to come here, calm and collectively, and present their case info.. props.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i forgive you bro. its easy to get a hot temper on here, as i am a victim of that. ive really just had to realize how it makes me look as a christian when i react on here. i sure could learn a few things as well. very complicated subject indeed.

steppinRazor

Awards
thanks brother..working on your RN arent you?? schooling in the medical field is full of fun stuff ;)
also thanks again for the hook up on that lit-up..got a couple tubs on the way, cant wait :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks brother..working on your RN arent you?? schooling in the medical field is full of fun stuff ;)
also thanks again for the hook up on that lit-up..got a couple tubs on the way, cant wait :D
yeah im tryin to! go back to school this tuesday...dont look forward to it. i have clinicals on saturdays this semester. i look at it as a positive....i can do DC mon wed fri and i dont have class monday since i picked clinical on saturday instead of monday

therealest77

listen here KID, what was your knowledge on the subject matter before it was brought here before you?I didnt feel the need to research the topic, as i thought i was taught pretty well in anatomy and physiology. things change, mistakes are made and some professors are out of date! so why dont you drop the tough guy act and chill the **** out..this is the interwebzby all means open your mouth again, id like to hear it. come at me with more vulgarities, you're obviously way more intelligent than myself.i was disrespectful in my initial two posts, it was a poor choice on my part. not the greatest way to show my skepticism. but hey if no ones there to question peoples claims, we're all just following blindly. neurogenesis is a pretty complicated topic, and im sure im not the only one who learned a thing or two. i was misinformed on the subject matter. the cool thing is eric and PP were able to come here, calm and collectively, and present their case info.. props.
Ok moderator, I tried.....

Hey, little boy, the fact that you decided to disrespect someone (or a company's product) without knowing the facts makes you an a**hole. That, little boy, is what I do know. A**hole.