AndroDrive...it just may save the world

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by therealest77 View Post
    I know, it's embarrassing. I apologize to Eric, PP, and Anabolic Minds for taking it this far.

I should've let me 20 year old take care of this kid on another forum instead.

My apologies guys....
    are you kidding me?? take care of me? yeah ok buddy. keeping dreaming tough guy.

2. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Im so sure you put lit-up on the map. No no no it has nothing to do with the fact the product works, its all you big man. No one person makes a product sell or not. Lets drop the ignorance here.
    lol
    •   

3. therealest77

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

are you kidding me?? take care of me? yeah ok buddy. keeping dreaming tough guy.
    Hey, kid, didn't your parents teach you to shut the f*** up when grown folks are talking?

Now go to your room an don't come out until I tell you to.

4. Just end the ****. Seriously, this **** just leads to people getting banned and/or Mod Infractions. I assume neither of you want those. Let it go.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

5. this whole "kid" thing your trying to pull on me is getting wayyyy over played.
    so instead of your weak attempts of trying to get under my skin, how about you stop your whining, get a reality check -- realize how you foolish you're making yourself look. and shut your ****in mouth.

geeez i tell ya.. some people.
    •   

6. therealest77

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    this whole "kid" thing your trying to pull on me is getting wayyyy over played.
    so instead of your weak attempts of trying to get under my skin, how about you stop your whining, get a reality check -- realize how you foolish you're making yourself look. and shut your ****in mouth.

geeez i tell ya.. some people.
    LOL, ok, you win

7. ..."legend" that was awesome lol

-Matt

8. just stop replying to each other.

9. This thread has a spicy factor of 50k scoville units ...

10. I step out for the weekend and it turns to this. Why is it that so many PP threads end up this way?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

11. Fanboys who don't understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion, and that people can make mistakes...

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  12. therealest77

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Fanboys who don't understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion, and that people can make mistakes...

ManBeast
    Lol

13. Well anyway, back on topic. I received my AndroDrive tomorrow
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

14. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Well anyway, back on topic. I received my AndroDrive tomorrow

a past tense verb used with a future tense adverb. i learn something new everyday on here hahahahaha

15. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Just trying to figure out what part of "Learn Teach Lead" covers "making a post just to insult someone *after* they have apologised"

ManBeast
    "you must spread some reputation around before giving it to manbeast again"

so often i read posts where the ideals of this site are clearly disregarded.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

16. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    a past tense verb used with a future tense adverb. i learn something new everyday on here hahahahaha
    lol
    yeah well maybe he's got a time machine..ever thought about that?

HereToStudy can u hook a brother up??

17. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

Haha, I been dreaming about it too much today.

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    lol
    yeah well maybe he's got a time machine..ever thought about that?

HereToStudy can u hook a brother up??
    I can hook up a coupon, send me a PM. As for actual product, it is all for me!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

18. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

lol...
    U notice a lot there young genius...
    Should be a language arts teacher instead of a nurse
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

19. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    I can hook up a coupon, send me a PM. As for actual product, it is all for me!

All for u huh? Pure greed
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    lol...
    Name:  72b31f116c5936fc.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  32.4 KB

21. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Well anyway, back on topic. I received my AndroDrive tomorrow
    Got mine in just in time

22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    lol...
    lol i went to a college prep highschool for 2 years and they stressed english and grammar, although on here i do not use it lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Got mine in just in time
    Yep, kicked off the Drive/Hard addition today
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

24. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Yep, kicked off the Drive/Hard addition today
    This is what I'm running, now that Lean has been delayed.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

25. Neuronal and dendritic growth also seen with acetyl-l-carnitine-arginate and IGF-L3, possibly with lithium orotate though I can't recall exactly. I must need some AndroDrive...or some sleep

26. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Abstract: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16845207

Neurosteroids are a group of steroid hormones synthesized by the brain in the presence of steroidogenic enzymes. Specific neurosteroids modulate function of several receptors, and also regulate growth of neurons, myelinization and synaptogenesis in the central nervous system. Some neurosteroids have been shown to display neuroprotective properties, which may have important implications for their potential use in the treatment of various neuropathologies such as: age-dependent dementia, stroke, epilepsy, spinal cord injury, Alzheimer's disease (AD), Parkinson's disease (PD) and Niemann-Pick type C disease (NP-C). This paper focuses on neuroprotection afforded by neurosteroids.

This study includes Pregnenolone and DHEA, along with 7-hydroxy-dhea.

Here is the full text:

http://www.if-pan.krakow.pl/pjp/pdf/2006/3_335.pdf
    I'm interested in buying this product and am searching and searching for feedback, but it says regulation of growth of neurons and not actually spawning new neurons.

27. Feedback will be a bit sparse for a while cuz its relatively new. There might be more info on Primordial's own board at their website.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

28. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Feedback will be a bit sparse for a while cuz its relatively new. There might be more info on Primordial's own board at their website.

ManBeast
    Thanks ManBeast. I've taken sublingual preg by Source Naturals (awesome brand) and it works instantaneously. However, I'm interested in this 24 hour release delivery system. Taking a large dose of pregnenolone at once tends to bring on anxiety by inhibiting GABA pathways and an extended release would definitely be of benefit IMO.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Thanks ManBeast. I've taken sublingual preg by Source Naturals (awesome brand) and it works instantaneously. However, I'm interested in this 24 hour release delivery system. Taking a large dose of pregnenolone at once tends to bring on anxiety by inhibiting GABA pathways and an extended release would definitely be of benefit IMO.
    I have had no anxiety, luckily. I do get a bit restless though when I have nothing to do at work, which can be expected for anything neuro-stimulatory.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

30. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Neuronal and dendritic growth also seen with acetyl-l-carnitine-arginate and IGF-L3, possibly with lithium orotate though I can't recall exactly. I must need some AndroDrive...or some sleep
    Run it! Seems to me it might be something you would be interested in

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to log a bottle of AndroDrive?!
    By ryansm in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 05:25 PM