2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    lol...
    U notice a lot there young genius...
    Should be a language arts teacher instead of a nurse
    lol i went to a college prep highschool for 2 years and they stressed english and grammar, although on here i do not use it lol
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Got mine in just in time
    Yep, kicked off the Drive/Hard addition today
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Yep, kicked off the Drive/Hard addition today
    This is what I'm running, now that Lean has been delayed.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Neuronal and dendritic growth also seen with acetyl-l-carnitine-arginate and IGF-L3, possibly with lithium orotate though I can't recall exactly. I must need some AndroDrive...or some sleep
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Abstract: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16845207

Neurosteroids are a group of steroid hormones synthesized by the brain in the presence of steroidogenic enzymes. Specific neurosteroids modulate function of several receptors, and also regulate growth of neurons, myelinization and synaptogenesis in the central nervous system. Some neurosteroids have been shown to display neuroprotective properties, which may have important implications for their potential use in the treatment of various neuropathologies such as: age-dependent dementia, stroke, epilepsy, spinal cord injury, Alzheimer's disease (AD), Parkinson's disease (PD) and Niemann-Pick type C disease (NP-C). This paper focuses on neuroprotection afforded by neurosteroids.

This study includes Pregnenolone and DHEA, along with 7-hydroxy-dhea.

Here is the full text:

http://www.if-pan.krakow.pl/pjp/pdf/2006/3_335.pdf
    I'm interested in buying this product and am searching and searching for feedback, but it says regulation of growth of neurons and not actually spawning new neurons.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Feedback will be a bit sparse for a while cuz its relatively new. There might be more info on Primordial's own board at their website.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Feedback will be a bit sparse for a while cuz its relatively new. There might be more info on Primordial's own board at their website.

ManBeast
    Thanks ManBeast. I've taken sublingual preg by Source Naturals (awesome brand) and it works instantaneously. However, I'm interested in this 24 hour release delivery system. Taking a large dose of pregnenolone at once tends to bring on anxiety by inhibiting GABA pathways and an extended release would definitely be of benefit IMO.
  9. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Thanks ManBeast. I've taken sublingual preg by Source Naturals (awesome brand) and it works instantaneously. However, I'm interested in this 24 hour release delivery system. Taking a large dose of pregnenolone at once tends to bring on anxiety by inhibiting GABA pathways and an extended release would definitely be of benefit IMO.
    I have had no anxiety, luckily. I do get a bit restless though when I have nothing to do at work, which can be expected for anything neuro-stimulatory.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Neuronal and dendritic growth also seen with acetyl-l-carnitine-arginate and IGF-L3, possibly with lithium orotate though I can't recall exactly. I must need some AndroDrive...or some sleep
    Run it! Seems to me it might be something you would be interested in

11. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Run it! Seems to me it might be something you would be interested in
    Yep, and feel free to PM me or Ryan for a discount.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Thanks guys, I may just do that. Might be a week or two before I do another order. I know for certain that I am VERY sensitive to androgens and nuerosteroids so I might not be an ideal candidate, rather a good outlier.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Thanks guys, I may just do that. Might be a week or two before I do another order. I know for certain that I am VERY sensitive to androgens and nuerosteroids so I might not be an ideal candidate, rather a good outlier.
    Ya that's why I suggested it, always appreciated your thoughts on the neuro aspect of things.

14. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Sounds good.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I have had no anxiety, luckily. I do get a bit restless though when I have nothing to do at work, which can be expected for anything neuro-stimulatory.
    Damned Andro Drive has me feeling really level since I started about 12 days ago. I started and stayed at 3 caps. I'd love to take this stuff for a very exended amount of time. I keep analyzing whether it has caused hypomania, but when I want to sleep, I sleep DEEEP and without the assistance of any sleep aids or supplements. I may only get 5 hours a night (maybe less?), however, when I lay down and roll over I hit deep sleep right away. I also have the ability to remember dreams without reflecting upon them immediately after waking. I usually have to write them down upon rising, but now I can recall them at any given point and with extreme detail.

After the Superbowl commercial for the Avengers, I had a dream that I was at a meeting with the entire team (some were fictitious) and Tony Stark was being a smart ass and busting my balls and it really irritated me. Well, I stole the 'briefcase' Iron Man suit and geared up and scorched his wise ass into a pile of charred bones.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    Damned Andro Drive has me feeling really level since I started about 12 days ago. I started and stayed at 3 caps. I'd love to take this stuff for a very exended amount of time. I keep analyzing whether it has caused hypomania, but when I want to sleep, I sleep DEEEP and without the assistance of any sleep aids or supplements. I may only get 5 hours a night (maybe less?), however, when I lay down and roll over I hit deep sleep right away. I also have the ability to remember dreams without reflecting upon them immediately after waking. I usually have to write them down upon rising, but now I can recall them at any given point and with extreme detail.

After the Superbowl commercial for the Avengers, I had a dream that I was at a meeting with the entire team (some were fictitious) and Tony Stark was being a smart ass and busting my balls and it really irritated me. Well, I stole the 'briefcase' Iron Man suit and geared up and scorched his wise ass into a pile of charred bones.
    Haha! Man. Perhaps I should pick some up to run with my tren spring/summer cut.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Haha! Man. Perhaps I should pick some up to run with my tren spring/summer cut.
    I would definitely check it out, Mattrag. I happen to be one of those individuals who has a responsive system, unless of course a product is 'bunk', but this Andro Drive is some very amazing stuff. It has some very unique qualities in it that of course does not come along with taking straight up DHEA and/or pregnenolone. I used to supplement with the sublingual pregnenolone and while it was doing it's job, it would wear off leaving me needing to re-dose to attain the same type of effect and I would usually find that my brain felt 'tired' until the next dose. I enjoy the feeling of the extended release along with the combination of compounds in the 'neural protection blend'. I personally think that PP hit the nail on the head with this product. Everyone reacts differently to certain substances/formulas, so please start at the recommended dose and be patient with it. I'll save my fingers for a review that I'll post in the supplement review section or PP forum on this board, so anyone who wants to know the FX and such of my experiences with Andro Drive v3 series, check it out

BTW: Last night's dreams were intense again and I have no issues recollecting all of them. I also noticed that I am more aware of myself and the things that are around me, so it is not difficult to achieve high lucidity in the dream. I also had ONE recent experience with drinking alcohol (yes a fair amount for me as I haven't drank like that in years) and I was surprisingly coherent and still able to carry out intellectual conversations with those around me. Weird, yeah. Coincedence? Maybe. Though it has never happened before. I don't give into the hype of products and I don't raise myself with the great expectations that a given company writes about their product(s), but this product has gone far and beyond what I thought it would do. I was hoping that it would help out with my procrastination issues. That was reason enough for me to get the product, as I was one lazy mofo when it came to most tasks. (ie. "Oh boy. This laundry can wait until tomorrow." [or] "Eh. I'll just eh... take care of it later.") My reactions and responses are hastened and I am not making stupid choices out of impulsivity as any form of mania would tend to suggest either.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Nice update, I am noticing the same with dreams and sleep, how is your appetite?

19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Nice update, I am noticing the same with dreams and sleep, how is your appetite?
    Ryansm, my appetite is paradoxical. I am hungry when I need to be, but I don't crave sweets or junkfood (chips, snacks, etc). My roommate thinks I should be fat, because for example: It'll be midnight and I will be cooking lean pork chops and Birdseye lightly sauced cream spinach. I eat instinctively and sometimes I eat things that aren't in the hardcore bodybuilding diet such as Boston Market's meatloaf, about a serving and a half of mashed potatoes, and mixed vegetables. However I think of food as fuel now; How can I fuel my body before my workout? How can I reload glycogen, slow the absorption of protein for an extended release, etc.? It is an eating lifestyle that I haven't been used to in a while.

When I used to be on 'gear' (even low trt type doses), my appetite would be in the drain. I am cooking about 4 times a day now, reheating another 2, and/or going to grab a sensibly healthy meal whenever I am out and about (ex. sirloin steak, sweet potato, side salad). I don't eat small meals either. I don't feel appetite suppression, I feel appetite self-control. There's no need to indulge when things we like are prepared properly and eaten in moderation. I used to be a glutton when I would catch a wimpse of an unhealthy food that I thought was appeasing to say the least.

The main thing is, I am eating more than enough macros, the excess calories burn off as heat or give extra energy, my workouts are not in need of CNS stimulants to make up for poor eating habits or hardcore cutting, and I am stripping away fat little by little. I have no need for preworkout formulas either. Also, upon returning from the gym I do not feel appetite suppression from high blood pressure and I am able to ante-up on 50 grams of whey isolate and two pieces of sprouted grain toast with homemade jelly.

My apologies for the rant.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Ryansm, my appetite is paradoxical. I am hungry when I need to be, but I don't crave sweets or junkfood (chips, snacks, etc). My roommate thinks I should be fat, because for example: It'll be midnight and I will be cooking lean pork chops and Birdseye lightly sauced cream spinach. I eat instinctively and sometimes I eat things that aren't in the hardcore bodybuilding diet such as Boston Market's meatloaf, about a serving and a half of mashed potatoes, and mixed vegetables. However I think of food as fuel now; How can I fuel my body before my workout? How can I reload glycogen, slow the absorption of protein for an extended release, etc.? It is an eating lifestyle that I haven't been used to in a while.

When I used to be on 'gear' (even low trt type doses), my appetite would be in the drain. I am cooking about 4 times a day now, reheating another 2, and/or going to grab a sensibly healthy meal whenever I am out and about (ex. sirloin steak, sweet potato, side salad). I don't eat small meals either. I don't feel appetite suppression, I feel appetite self-control. There's no need to indulge when things we like are prepared properly and eaten in moderation. I used to be a glutton when I would catch a wimpse of an unhealthy food that I thought was appeasing to say the least.

The main thing is, I am eating more than enough macros, the excess calories burn off as heat or give extra energy, my workouts are not in need of CNS stimulants to make up for poor eating habits or hardcore cutting, and I am stripping away fat little by little. I have no need for preworkout formulas either. Also, upon returning from the gym I do not feel appetite suppression from high blood pressure and I am able to ante-up on 50 grams of whey isolate and two pieces of sprouted grain toast with homemade jelly.

My apologies for the rant.
    This is promising
    Very similar to how i eat. I just find stuff that agrees with my body, then I eat as much as I feel my body needs. Which is usually a whole lot lol. I eat more at one sitting 5-6x a day than some of my friends do at one. I remember my neighbor saying he buys as much meat as I eat in a day for his whole family for a couple of weeks haha.

I agree though, with the right mindset and proper nutrition, supplementation will do very little. (Unless it's the real stuff )
    RecoverBro ELITE
  21. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Thanks for sharing the feedback FoG.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

I'll be trying Drive soon as well... I've been using a pretty extensive sleep stack (GHenerate, Cabergolean, I-GH-1 and Melatonin) but I want to really see how Androdrive does in comparison in terms of being awake/alert during the day.

Celtic Labs Rep
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I'll be trying Drive soon as well... I've been using a pretty extensive sleep stack (GHenerate, Cabergolean, I-GH-1 and Melatonin) but I want to really see how Androdrive does in comparison in terms of being awake/alert during the day.
    I'm not really on many supplements and not on any gear, etc. I have had no signs of sleep deprivation either. I've only had effects of enhanced cognitive function. I went to bed last night kinda late and woke up 4 hours later (took 30 minute power nap mid day) and I got a superb workout, am seeing increased fatloss more and more, and I am eating like a fiend (healthy, but a LOT).
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Thanks for sharing the feedback FoG.
    Anytime! I was at a friends last night and didn't get to write a review. Going to do that tomorrow. NO procrastinating
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    Anytime! I was at a friends last night and didn't get to write a review. Going to do that tomorrow. NO procrastinating
    So besides the neuro aspect any changes in body aesthetics?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    am seeing increased fatloss more and more, and I am eating like a fiend (healthy, but a LOT).
    Increased fat loss

27. Registered User

This product sounds nice. I wouldn't be able to take though because the new Androseries products interacts with one of my medications. I take trazadone for sleep. One of the reasons the doctor prescribed it about 5 years ago now is because when I lay down to go to sleep my mind keeps me awake. I worry about things and can't stop thinking. My mind goes nuts so to speak. The trazadone takes care of that and doesn't knock me out, but puts me at ease so I can sleep. Today I woke up early and even though I'm dead tired I can't go back to sleep. My mind simply will not allow it to happen.
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    This product sounds nice. I wouldn't be able to take though because the new Androseries products interacts with one of my medications. I take trazadone for sleep. One of the reasons the doctor prescribed it about 5 years ago now is because when I lay down to go to sleep my mind keeps me awake. I worry about things and can't stop thinking. My mind goes nuts so to speak. The trazadone takes care of that and doesn't knock me out, but puts me at ease so I can sleep. Today I woke up early and even though I'm dead tired I can't go back to sleep. My mind simply will not allow it to happen.
    Try some igf 2.best sleep of your life (legally otc)
  29. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Try some igf 2.best sleep of your life (legally otc)

Those GH boosting products give me energy. I'm taking Cabergolean now and wouldn't dare take it before bed.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    To be honest, I feel like my metabolism (albeit I'm not old) has increased very significantly. I know that a primary utilization for Andro Drive would be for weight loss, which is obvious, but I HAVE to eat in excess (which is quite nice and makes others envious ) to maintain and gain weight. For ME this is great, because I have developed some endomorphic body type tendencies after years of over-doing dieting and supplementing/juicing. I eat like most so-called "hard gainers" say they eat (ie. "Yeah man. I eat like a horse!" Me: "Not really, you just eat a few garbage meals and think you eat a lot.") and I just keep getting shredded. I can operate on even fewer hours of sleep and it's physically obvious that my corticotropin levels are not elevated due to visceral fat literally disappearing.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Those GH boosting products give me energy. I'm taking Cabergolean now and wouldn't dare take it before bed.
    Nice dopamine agonist with a long half life Be sure to replenish your dopamine levels with tyrosine supplementation (avoid DL phenylalanine, I've done some reading on that and dopamine synthesis and such and it actually depletes it although it will have some tyrosine conversion). You probably know this anyhow.
  32. Registered User

To be honest, I feel like my metabolism (albeit I'm not old) has increased very significantly. I know that a primary utilization for Andro Drive would be for weight loss, which is obvious, but I HAVE to eat in excess (which is quite nice and makes others envious ) to maintain and gain weight. For ME this is great, because I have developed some endomorphic body type tendencies after years of over-doing dieting and supplementing/juicing. I eat like most so-called "hard gainers" say they eat (ie. "Yeah man. I eat like a horse!" Me: "Not really, you just eat a few garbage meals and think you eat a lot.") and I just keep getting shredded. I can operate on even fewer hours of sleep and it's physically obvious that my corticotropin levels are not elevated due to visceral fat literally disappearing.

That's just what a non-endomorph would say!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

That's just what a non-endomorph would say!
    Very true! Though the high stimulant use over the years has highly diminished epinephrine and NE induced fatloss along with the lack of activity from being constantly fatigued and amotivated.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Trazadone is a tricky compound. I tried it at one point and it did knock me out, though after the trazadone's main constituent that provides an anti-depressant effect is eliminated from the blood plasma levels, there is a more prominent amount of a metabolite that peaks at about the 5-6 hour margin and this metabolite has an adverse, depressant effect. To some people, it is hard to notice and may not effect them adversely, but I woke up in a very pessimistic and cynical mood
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

I have sleep problems for a similar reason. Ive used many OTC products and just started using ambien. It works sometimes but most of the time doesn't do much.
  36. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I have sleep problems for a similar reason. Ive used many OTC products and just started using ambien. It works sometimes but most of the time doesn't do much.

Well the doc prescribed Trazadone in lieu of the more potent sleep meds so I would have something that would relax me into sleep as opposed to knock me out.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Well the doc prescribed Trazadone in lieu of the more potent sleep meds so I would have something that would relax me into sleep as opposed to knock me out.
    I am not familiar with other sleep meds honestly so you would describe Trazadone as weaker compared to ambien? I wish ambien knocked me out sometimes I am still up for hours after taking it, though.
  38. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I am not familiar with other sleep meds honestly so you would describe Trazadone as weaker compared to ambien? I wish ambien knocked me out sometimes I am still up for hours after taking it, though.
    Its actually not a sleep med per se. It is sometimes prescribed for depression and works on serotonin. It isn't something that knocks you out, more of something that will help you relax. I've never tried ambien so I couldn't compare the two.
  39. Registered User

This thread is about AndroDrive and I don't want to de-rail it though.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Its actually not a sleep med per se. It is sometimes prescribed for depression and works on serotonin. It isn't something that knocks you out, more of something that will help you relax. I've never tried ambien so I couldn't compare the two.
    ok well thank you. this is something I will look into as my problem sleeping sounds the same as yours. Id prefer not using ambien for extended periods of time anyway Ill ask my dr about other options.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to log a bottle of AndroDrive?!
    By ryansm in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 04:25 PM