AndroDrive...it just may save the world - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

AndroDrive...it just may save the world

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. therealest77

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    At least he apologised, you on the other hand are being nothing but rude and stirring up ****...

ManBeast
    What's your point? The kid should have done some research before disrespecting a legend.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Just trying to figure out what part of "Learn Teach Lead" covers "making a post just to insult someone *after* they have apologised"

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I she y'all having some fun in here...

All bullshít aside, to OP: yeah andro series can be a bit costly, to fix that you have a few options

1) pm a rep for a deal
    2) search classifieds
    3) work o/t
    4) get a higher paying job

Once u got the funds to pay to play it's worth it. I know AndroMass is... Solid gains I would expect from this product. I'm overall pretty happy starting the 4th week of my 8 week cycle.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. therealest77

Just trying to figure out what part of "Learn Teach Lead" covers "making a post just to insult someone *after* they have apologised"

ManBeast
    Well, maybe he Learned to Teach his brain on information before letting naive comments Lead his mouth.

By the way, I acknowledged his apology.

Hey Moderator, out of respect for Anabolic Minds, I'm going to withhold further comments on this subject.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by therealest77 View Post
    What's your point? The kid should have done some research before disrespecting a legend.
    listen here KID, what was your knowledge on the subject matter before it was brought here before you?I didnt feel the need to research the topic, as i thought i was taught pretty well in anatomy and physiology. things change, mistakes are made and some professors are out of date! so why dont you drop the tough guy act and chill the **** out..this is the interwebz
    Well, maybe he Learned to Teach his brain on information before letting naive comments Lead his mouth.By the way, I acknowledged his apology.Hey Moderator, out of respect for Anabolic Minds, I'm going to withhold further comments on this subject.
    by all means open your mouth again, id like to hear it. come at me with more vulgarities, you're obviously way more intelligent than myself.i was disrespectful in my initial two posts, it was a poor choice on my part. not the greatest way to show my skepticism. but hey if no ones there to question peoples claims, we're all just following blindly. neurogenesis is a pretty complicated topic, and im sure im not the only one who learned a thing or two. i was misinformed on the subject matter. the cool thing is eric and PP were able to come here, calm and collectively, and present their case info.. props.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i forgive you bro. its easy to get a hot temper on here, as i am a victim of that. ive really just had to realize how it makes me look as a christian when i react on here. i sure could learn a few things as well. very complicated subject indeed.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

thanks brother..working on your RN arent you?? schooling in the medical field is full of fun stuff
    also thanks again for the hook up on that lit-up..got a couple tubs on the way, cant wait
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    thanks brother..working on your RN arent you?? schooling in the medical field is full of fun stuff
    also thanks again for the hook up on that lit-up..got a couple tubs on the way, cant wait
    yeah im tryin to! go back to school this tuesday...dont look forward to it. i have clinicals on saturdays this semester. i look at it as a positive....i can do DC mon wed fri and i dont have class monday since i picked clinical on saturday instead of monday

9. therealest77

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    listen here KID, what was your knowledge on the subject matter before it was brought here before you?I didnt feel the need to research the topic, as i thought i was taught pretty well in anatomy and physiology. things change, mistakes are made and some professors are out of date! so why dont you drop the tough guy act and chill the **** out..this is the interwebzby all means open your mouth again, id like to hear it. come at me with more vulgarities, you're obviously way more intelligent than myself.i was disrespectful in my initial two posts, it was a poor choice on my part. not the greatest way to show my skepticism. but hey if no ones there to question peoples claims, we're all just following blindly. neurogenesis is a pretty complicated topic, and im sure im not the only one who learned a thing or two. i was misinformed on the subject matter. the cool thing is eric and PP were able to come here, calm and collectively, and present their case info.. props.
    Ok moderator, I tried.....

Hey, little boy, the fact that you decided to disrespect someone (or a company's product) without knowing the facts makes you an a**hole. That, little boy, is what I do know. A**hole.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga View Post
    I put Lit Up on the map and this is how you repay me ?
    Im so sure you put lit-up on the map. No no no it has nothing to do with the fact the product works, its all you big man. No one person makes a product sell or not. Lets drop the ignorance here.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Ok moderator, I tried.....

Hey, little boy, the fact that you decided to disrespect someone (or a company's product) without knowing the facts makes you an a**hole. That, little boy, is what I do know. A**hole.
    you're a funny little guy..do you do children's parties?
  12. therealest77

you're a funny little guy..do you do children's parties?
    Out of respect for Eric, PP, and Anabolic Minds; I'm going to withhold my comments on this. Make no mistake about it, I'm itching to respond to this and keep this going, trust me.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Out of respect for Eric, PP, and Anabolic Minds; I'm going to withhold my comments on this. Make no mistake about it, I'm itching to respond to this and keep this going, trust me.
    or you lack the mental capacity to come at me with any comment or come back that holds any relevance to the discussion. all's i hear is a**hole this, bitch that. grow up. you lost. its over.
  14. therealest77

or you lack the mental capacity to come at me with any comment or come back that holds any relevance to the discussion. all's i hear is a**hole this, bitch that. grow up. you lost. its over.
    Lack of mental capacity? Comment that holds any relevance? You started the thread didn't you?

You are those.

Lost what? Hey you're right, it is over.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Lack of mental capacity? Comment that holds any relevance? You started the thread didn't you?

You are those.

Lost what? Hey you're right, it is over.
    case and point.

and yes, i did start this thread. aren't you clever?
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

*yawn*
  17. therealest77

case and point.

and yes, i did start this thread. aren't you clever?
    Hey you know what? On second thought, i need to apologize for calling you out of you name, or saying profanities. That was not appropriate, and not called for.

Now don't let that apology misconstrue things kid. And you were out of line for starting this thread. Heck, kids shouldn't take pro hormones any way.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I stepped out of this thread for a few hours and I come I'm and look what happened here a squabble....

Debating if I want to go read the previous post to see what went wrong...
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  19. therealest77

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    I stepped out of this thread for a few hours and I come I'm and look what happened here a squabble....

Debating if I want to go read the previous post to see what went wrong...
    I know, it's embarrassing. I apologize to Eric, PP, and Anabolic Minds for taking it this far.

I should've let me 20 year old take care of this kid on another forum instead.

My apologies guys....
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by therealest77

I know, it's embarrassing. I apologize to Eric, PP, and Anabolic Minds for taking it this far.

My apologies guys....
    No big deal man mistakes happen issues happen. Not saying any1 is right or wrong, just curious as in WTH happened.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

My apologies guys....
    are you kidding me?? take care of me? yeah ok buddy. keeping dreaming tough guy.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Im so sure you put lit-up on the map. No no no it has nothing to do with the fact the product works, its all you big man. No one person makes a product sell or not. Lets drop the ignorance here.
    lol

23. therealest77

are you kidding me?? take care of me? yeah ok buddy. keeping dreaming tough guy.
    Hey, kid, didn't your parents teach you to shut the f*** up when grown folks are talking?

Now go to your room an don't come out until I tell you to.
  24. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just end the ****. Seriously, this **** just leads to people getting banned and/or Mod Infractions. I assume neither of you want those. Let it go.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

this whole "kid" thing your trying to pull on me is getting wayyyy over played.
    so instead of your weak attempts of trying to get under my skin, how about you stop your whining, get a reality check -- realize how you foolish you're making yourself look. and shut your ****in mouth.

geeez i tell ya.. some people.
  26. therealest77

this whole "kid" thing your trying to pull on me is getting wayyyy over played.
    so instead of your weak attempts of trying to get under my skin, how about you stop your whining, get a reality check -- realize how you foolish you're making yourself look. and shut your ****in mouth.

geeez i tell ya.. some people.
    LOL, ok, you win
  27. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

..."legend" that was awesome lol

-Matt
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

just stop replying to each other.

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This thread has a spicy factor of 50k scoville units ...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I step out for the weekend and it turns to this. Why is it that so many PP threads end up this way?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Fanboys who don't understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion, and that people can make mistakes...

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  32. therealest77

Fanboys who don't understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion, and that people can make mistakes...

ManBeast
    Lol
  33. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Well anyway, back on topic. I received my AndroDrive tomorrow
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Well anyway, back on topic. I received my AndroDrive tomorrow

a past tense verb used with a future tense adverb. i learn something new everyday on here hahahahaha

35. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post

ManBeast
    "you must spread some reputation around before giving it to manbeast again"

so often i read posts where the ideals of this site are clearly disregarded.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    a past tense verb used with a future tense adverb. i learn something new everyday on here hahahahaha
    lol
    yeah well maybe he's got a time machine..ever thought about that?

HereToStudy can u hook a brother up??
  37. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

Haha, I been dreaming about it too much today.

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    lol
    yeah well maybe he's got a time machine..ever thought about that?

HereToStudy can u hook a brother up??
    I can hook up a coupon, send me a PM. As for actual product, it is all for me!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

lol...
    U notice a lot there young genius...
    Should be a language arts teacher instead of a nurse
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    I can hook up a coupon, send me a PM. As for actual product, it is all for me!

All for u huh? Pure greed
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  40. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    lol...
    U notice a lot there young genius...
    Should be a language arts teacher instead of a nurse
    Name:  72b31f116c5936fc.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  32.4 KB

Similar Forum Threads

1. Want to log a bottle of AndroDrive?!