AndroDrive...it just may save the world

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    well we all know its your time of the month
    I put Lit Up on the map and this is how you repay me ?


  2. Doing a bit more reading and the subject is stiff pretty iffy.
    im going to keep my eye on it, see what kind of results people are getting (albeit i wont be able to tell if new neurons are actually created ) im not quite sold but the idea in itself is still interesting.
    this maybe an excellent product regardless of whether the neurological "creation" exists or not.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Yeah, really....thanks for putting it so eloquently. I was going to address that same post, but wouldn't have been so nice (OH!, sweet sweet irony!)
    Thanks for the NEG there RealBigga. Did I touch a nerve?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga View Post
    I put Lit Up on the map and this is how you repay me ?
    look back at what you said before this.

    and i hate when people bash supplement companies, especially solid companies. if you have a question on how it works or proof of the claims they make, then sure. but dont go bash anyone or tell me to shut up and call me a "clown" when i didnt say anything to you.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  5. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Thanks for the NEG there RealBigga. Did I touch a nerve?
    LOL
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    look back at what you said before this.

    and i hate when people bash supplement companies, especially solid companies. if you have a question on how it works or proof of the claims they make, then sure. but dont go bash anyone or tell me to shut up and call me a "clown" when i didnt say anything to you.
    There seems to be an increase of this lately.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. for sure. i would hate for this site to turn into bb dot com
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  8. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    for sure. i would hate for this site to turn into bb dot com
    where every 12 year old is an expert on everything... sigh

  9. and they bash on gh boosters but think n.o. xplode will yield steroidal results
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  10. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    and they bash on gh boosters but think n.o. xplode will yield steroidal results
    Haha! So true

  11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    and they bash on gh boosters but think n.o. xplode will yield steroidal results
    Wait...so No X Plod isn't roidz?!?! And to think I spent 3 years researching which flavor was best on bb.com.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  12. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Wait...so No X Plod isn't roidz?!?! And to think I spent 3 years researching which flavor was best on bb.com.
    What would be the best PCT for my next creatine cycle?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    What would be the best PCT for my next creatine cycle?
    Bro, trust me, don't come off. PCT is no fun, and you could just go on CRT, which basically allows for your body to run on Creatine indefinitely. Hardcore only.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  14. therealest77
    therealest77's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    Wow.. well i guess I'll admit to defeat on this one.
    i apologize for the sarcastic and accusatory posts towards primordial performance..

    a quick wiki search does in fact make these same claims. however in school i was taught that a human adult could not produce new neurons, and the only cells that have the possibility to do so (in theory) are stem sells, which are only present during fetal development and for a short period during infancy.

    i stand corrected. my humble apologies.

    on a side note, im somewhat intrigued by this product..good job fella's
    Shut up, a**hole...I have too much respect for Eric. It's good you apologized though. A**hole

  15. At least he apologised, you on the other hand are being nothing but rude and stirring up ****...

    ManBeast

    Quote Originally Posted by therealest77 View Post
    Shut up, a**hole...I have too much respect for Eric. It's good you apologized though. A**hole
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  16. therealest77
    therealest77's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    At least he apologised, you on the other hand are being nothing but rude and stirring up ****...

    ManBeast
    What's your point? The kid should have done some research before disrespecting a legend.

  17. Just trying to figure out what part of "Learn Teach Lead" covers "making a post just to insult someone *after* they have apologised"

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  18. I she y'all having some fun in here...

    All bullshít aside, to OP: yeah andro series can be a bit costly, to fix that you have a few options

    1) pm a rep for a deal
    2) search classifieds
    3) work o/t
    4) get a higher paying job

    Once u got the funds to pay to play it's worth it. I know AndroMass is... Solid gains I would expect from this product. I'm overall pretty happy starting the 4th week of my 8 week cycle.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  19. therealest77
    therealest77's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Just trying to figure out what part of "Learn Teach Lead" covers "making a post just to insult someone *after* they have apologised"

    ManBeast
    Well, maybe he Learned to Teach his brain on information before letting naive comments Lead his mouth.

    By the way, I acknowledged his apology.

    Hey Moderator, out of respect for Anabolic Minds, I'm going to withhold further comments on this subject.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by therealest77 View Post
    What's your point? The kid should have done some research before disrespecting a legend.
    listen here KID, what was your knowledge on the subject matter before it was brought here before you?I didnt feel the need to research the topic, as i thought i was taught pretty well in anatomy and physiology. things change, mistakes are made and some professors are out of date! so why dont you drop the tough guy act and chill the **** out..this is the interwebz
    Quote Originally Posted by therealest77 View Post
    Well, maybe he Learned to Teach his brain on information before letting naive comments Lead his mouth.By the way, I acknowledged his apology.Hey Moderator, out of respect for Anabolic Minds, I'm going to withhold further comments on this subject.
    by all means open your mouth again, id like to hear it. come at me with more vulgarities, you're obviously way more intelligent than myself.i was disrespectful in my initial two posts, it was a poor choice on my part. not the greatest way to show my skepticism. but hey if no ones there to question peoples claims, we're all just following blindly. neurogenesis is a pretty complicated topic, and im sure im not the only one who learned a thing or two. i was misinformed on the subject matter. the cool thing is eric and PP were able to come here, calm and collectively, and present their case info.. props.

  21. i forgive you bro. its easy to get a hot temper on here, as i am a victim of that. ive really just had to realize how it makes me look as a christian when i react on here. i sure could learn a few things as well. very complicated subject indeed.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  22. thanks brother..working on your RN arent you?? schooling in the medical field is full of fun stuff
    also thanks again for the hook up on that lit-up..got a couple tubs on the way, cant wait

  23. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    thanks brother..working on your RN arent you?? schooling in the medical field is full of fun stuff
    also thanks again for the hook up on that lit-up..got a couple tubs on the way, cant wait
    yeah im tryin to! go back to school this tuesday...dont look forward to it. i have clinicals on saturdays this semester. i look at it as a positive....i can do DC mon wed fri and i dont have class monday since i picked clinical on saturday instead of monday
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  24. therealest77
    therealest77's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    listen here KID, what was your knowledge on the subject matter before it was brought here before you?I didnt feel the need to research the topic, as i thought i was taught pretty well in anatomy and physiology. things change, mistakes are made and some professors are out of date! so why dont you drop the tough guy act and chill the **** out..this is the interwebzby all means open your mouth again, id like to hear it. come at me with more vulgarities, you're obviously way more intelligent than myself.i was disrespectful in my initial two posts, it was a poor choice on my part. not the greatest way to show my skepticism. but hey if no ones there to question peoples claims, we're all just following blindly. neurogenesis is a pretty complicated topic, and im sure im not the only one who learned a thing or two. i was misinformed on the subject matter. the cool thing is eric and PP were able to come here, calm and collectively, and present their case info.. props.
    Ok moderator, I tried.....

    Hey, little boy, the fact that you decided to disrespect someone (or a company's product) without knowing the facts makes you an a**hole. That, little boy, is what I do know. A**hole.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga View Post
    I put Lit Up on the map and this is how you repay me ?
    Im so sure you put lit-up on the map. No no no it has nothing to do with the fact the product works, its all you big man. No one person makes a product sell or not. Lets drop the ignorance here.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Want to log a bottle of AndroDrive?!
    By ryansm in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 06:25 PM
Log in
Log in