phenibut cycling?

mylo

mylo

Awards
ok so i got the 100 gram bulk powder, thing is i don't know how to take it.

i'm planning on taking 2 grams 2 times a week, but should i take on my on or off days? i thought muscle-relaxants where bad for muscle recovery, yet this stuff releases growth hormone and is supposed to be a sleep aid.

any advice guys?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
What are u hoping to gain from this? Anti anxiety, legal high, sleep, etc...

J19891

J19891

Awards
ok so i got the 100 gram bulk powder, thing is i don't know how to take it.

i'm planning on taking 2 grams 2 times a week, but should i take on my on or off days? i thought muscle-relaxants where bad for muscle recovery, yet this stuff releases growth hormone and is supposed to be a sleep aid.

any advice guys?
Phenibut is too similar to benzos (xanax, etc.) for my tastes. If youre using it for it's GH benefits, go with GABA instead. It's the same molecule without the Phenyl ring, so it doesn't permeate the blood brain barrier. Phenibut is more mild than benzos but it has the potential to cause addiction and withdrawl symptoms are well documented. It's not something to take lightly.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Speaking on this note, I let one of my buddies try it and he hasn't taken a day off in year. Id say he's pretty much addicted.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Speaking on this note, I let one of my buddies try it and he hasn't taken a day off in year. Id say he's pretty much addicted.
I hear this happens with Phenibut pretty easily.
I am not sure it really matters when it comes to taking it on training/non-training days.

mylo

mylo

Awards
sorry about not replying been hitting the gym hard and focused on the outside world lately lol.

but i was hoping for an anti anxiety (i'm diagnosed as OCD and clinically depressed) and of course a quick recovery.

i've heard of the addiction but i'm dropping it every 3 days, would it interfere with my recovery though?

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of picking some up for studying. Any thoughts on this?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
sorry about not replying been hitting the gym hard and focused on the outside world lately lol.

but i was hoping for an anti anxiety (i'm diagnosed as OCD and clinically depressed) and of course a quick recovery.

i've heard of the addiction but i'm dropping it every 3 days, would it interfere with my recovery though?
It's not going to effect your workout unless u take it before lifting and ur motivation to lift may be low

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Can't see it helping, only hindering. I'd look at huperzine-a or piracetam
Already have both of those. Still can't focus. Also have Vinpocetine and Choline Citrate

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Haven't figured out where to get it.
oh man, with as much as the doctors are pushing it these days it seems like everyone is prescribed it. if u cant find any friends with it, u can go to ur doctor and tell them u cant focus. then tell them its making it impossible to study and its taking a hit on your grades.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
oh man, with as much as the doctors are pushing it these days it seems like everyone is prescribed it. if u cant find any friends with it, u can go to ur doctor and tell them u cant focus. then tell them its making it impossible to study and its taking a hit on your grades.
I hate going to the doctor. :p

I'll give it a shot though. Thanks.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established

1-2 caps of sns phenibut with 1 scoop of focus xt is nice for studying

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established

1-2 caps of sns phenibut with 1 scoop of focus xt is nice for studying and cognititon

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 56
tyga tyga Supplements 16
RIPDanDuchaine Supplements 18
brofessorx Supplements 9
Supplements 7