Toco-8 and hair growth

Page 1 of 16 123 ... Last
  1. Toco-8 and hair growth


    Well I started taking toco about 6-7 weeks ago, not just for the possible hair growth but all the other things it is helpful for. But for me (may not be for all) I have had a fair bit of hair regrow on my head. Thought I was seeing things, didn't mention it to anyone but have had a few people ask what I've being doing because my hair doesn't look as thin and well lost haha, and trust me it's pretty thin still but the fact I can see a considerable difference from before taking Toco-8 until now, is pretty damn awesome.

    Thought I'd have to be at least 2 bottles down before I even saw some regrowth but cheering it's come back early, great product, seems underrated.


  2. Importing a bottle ASAP, Thank you!
    •   
       


  3. Toco-8 is awesome! Its a staple for me especially during a cycle. Lots of people have seen re growth in hair. Im using it now but havent used it in a while and hair got thicker within two weeks. Great all around product. Try using N2Shampoo also. Good stuff

  4. As good as this stuff is for you, why wouldn't you take it
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  5. Toco-8 is the real deal: The Honest Truth About Toco-8
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   
       


  6. I've never heard of a bad experience with Toco-8. It truly is an amazing product.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. Been on it for two weeks now and I feel like my hair is looking thicker
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  8. OK, I ordered some of this world famous toco-8 with this additional bottle of androhard....with the 40% and 25% its a bargain I suppose. Mostly for the cardiovascular effect, but hey....more hair is always good too.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    OK, I ordered some of this world famous toco-8 with this additional bottle of androhard....with the 40% and 25% its a bargain I suppose. Mostly for the cardiovascular effect, but hey....more hair is always good too.
    I would say that's a good idea especially that ur taking Androhard in which raises Dht and can thin hair, so taking Toco 8 with it will help.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  10. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I would say that's a good idea especially that ur taking Androhard in which raises Dht and can thin hair, so taking Toco 8 with it will help.
    Although I don't think hair thinning is a major concern with AH, Toco 8 is always a good idea.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  11. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Although I don't think hair thinning is a major concern with AH, Toco 8 is always a good idea.
    I consider Toco-8 a staple just like a good multi or fish oil. It just has so many health benefits


  12. yeah the androhard seems to be no problem with the hair loss thus far (only coming up on two weeks but....) , I like the health/cardiovascular benefit aspect of it though. But if it protects even a few hairs.....that is always a good thing.

  13. yep toco-8 rocks! Staple for me year round. When I started it with in about 2 weeks, I noticed small hairs popping up and in where I had some slight thining. Also noticed a huge difference in shedding.

  14. Looks like I need to start using mine more regular!

  15. yeah toco is a staple for me in PCT
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  16. plus i like the taste

    Though a capsule version in 2012 would be very welcomed.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  17. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    plus i like the taste

    Though a capsule version in 2012 would be very welcomed.
    I don't know how you make time to take ANY supplements with all the time you must spend downloading butt pics LMFAO.........

  18. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I don't know how you make time to take ANY supplements with all the time you must spend downloading butt pics LMFAO.........
    I don't download anything
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  19. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    plus i like the taste

    Though a capsule version in 2012 would be very welcomed.
    thought I was the only one! it's kinda like cardboard but semi addicting. Capsule would be nice sine I always make a bit of a mess every morning.

  20. I like it better in powder form. I understand that capsule is more convenient, but I'd rather not consume extra stuff that I don't have to, shell in this case. JMO

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    I believe most people are essentially good. I know that I am. It's you I'm not entirely sure of.
    ― Stephen King.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I don't download anything
    hahahahaha I figured you might say that....or at least "plead the 5th".....I'm going through 10 pages a day of that thread, and i WILL find at least one butt pic you don't have....or I'll die trying lol.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    thought I was the only one! it's kinda like cardboard but semi addicting. Capsule would be nice sine I always make a bit of a mess every morning.
    It's a weird strange addiction but it's nice knowing that health can be addicting.
    Quote Originally Posted by n87 View Post
    I like it better in powder form. I understand that capsule is more convenient, but I'd rather not consume extra stuff that I don't have to, shell in this case. JMO

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    I agree, it probably helps cut down cost to the consumers as well. But a capped version would be great for convenience sake. Just saying.....
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  23. I wonder is PP is going to drop Toco-8. I noticed they dropped a few other items from their website.

  24. I doubt it, it's a good seller as far as I can tell, and has nothing but good feedback so....

  25. They are not dropping Toco-8. Just talked to them about that the other day.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anybody not regrow hair with toco-8?
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-23-2017, 09:49 AM
  2. Toco-8 Proven to Regrow Hair
    By Eric Potratz in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 11:00 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 02:23 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 01:26 PM
  5. toco-8 for hair
    By Satch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 09:50 PM
Log in
Log in