Toco-8 and hair growth

Sevens

Sevens

Awards
Nice! Interesting mix, I love Alphamine maybe I'll try this combo today
OH yah the Alphamine covers up the taste nicely. Last night for my second dose of TOCO8 I decided I would try it by itself in water...Yah I am sticking with Alphamine! LOL

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL at the direction of that comparison.

Can you please explain to me, as the director of sales for your company, why you are comparing a test booster to Vitamin E? I am really curious, because it makes absolutely no sense to me, but what do I know.
Bump for response.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not valid until the release of the next PP product, probably AHv4 or something like that.....it will be straight masteron in a gelcap with grapefruit juice :D and you get 25% off plus a free Taco-8 with it if you plug in coupon code GAMMA-O25 LOL
^^^Don't give it away!!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered 2, big dog. Hope they ship fast. Can't wait to try it!
Awesome, it's in stock so it should ship ASAP...btw what will you be using it for specifically? Hair, health benefits..?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Awesome, it's in stock so it should ship ASAP...btw what will you be using it for specifically? Hair, health benefits..?
Really hair, but so many benifits. I will probably use it for pct also. If I do use it for pct should I hold out untilled pct or just use it straight on,off,pct all the time.
How long would it take for noticeable effect on hair, I read 6 months

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really hair, but so many benifits. I will probably use it for pct also. If I do use it for pct should I hold out untilled pct or just use it straight on,off,pct all the time.
I run it year round, pct, cycle, or off. Health benefits at any stage.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run it on and off, it will help stave off lipid issues and you will bounce back that much quicker in PCT. 6 months possibly 4 just depends on the individual but I would expect at least 4 months.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Run it on and off, it will help stave off lipid issues and you will bounce back that much quicker in PCT. 6 months possibly 4 just depends on the individual but I would expect at least 4 months.
Yes. That was what I wanted to know if useinv it constantly would reduce its effectiveness during pct. I think ill just takes a few weeks off before end of cycles.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. That was what I wanted to know if useinv it constantly would reduce its effectiveness during pct. I think ill just takes a few weeks off before end of cycles.
If running a 17aa oral I suggest using it on cycle for the cardioprotective properties

hsk

Awards
  • Established
If using long term for maintaining general overall health, will I be able to see any benefit from just using half the recommended daily dosage? This would help me to stretch out the supply making it much more budget friendly.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Got my toco8 a few days ago. Broke up the dose. 1 scoop am /1 pm. I like the taste like creamy matcha green tea. The flavors pretty complex.
Should I take both scoops at once?

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Got my toco8 a few days ago. Broke up the dose. 1 scoop am /1 pm. I like the taste like creamy matcha green tea. The flavors pretty complex.
I split my dose as well,
Works fine.
Peace

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If using long term for maintaining general overall health, will I be able to see any benefit from just using half the recommended daily dosage? This would help me to stretch out the supply making it much more budget friendly.
Yes, there should be health benefits even at the smaller dose, they would just be more pronounced longer.

as for dosing, twice a day or once a day not really a big deal.

Reactions: hsk
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say yes, I had good results with the old dosing on my lipids and it was much less than the recommended two scoops of the new formulation. For the hair loss prevention I would say no though so keep that in mind if you are using it for that purpose as well.

Reactions: hsk
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The way you are dosing is fine

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Yes, there should be health benefits even at the smaller dose, they would just be more pronounced longer.

as for dosing, twice a day or once a day not really a big deal.
I would say yes, I had good results with the old dosing on my lipids and it was much less than the recommended two scoops of the new formulation. For the hair loss prevention I would say no though so keep that in mind if you are using it for that purpose as well.
Thanks for the replys. I was thinking about using this more for general health but also wanted to keep this around for any possible hairline issues. Im glad this product is so versatile.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
HTS : How safe is it to travel with this in your internationally checked bags? To Asian nations? South Korea, Japan and India?

I have 3 mega work trips coming up at the turn of the year.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HTS : How safe is it to travel with this in your internationally checked bags? To Asian nations? South Korea, Japan and India?

I have 3 mega work trips coming up at the turn of the year.
Vitamin E extract is legal in all nations as far as I know.