Toco-8 and hair growth

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see the toco8 ship date got bumped from the 6th to the 13th....Mutha#@*$#& lol
Some of it is shipping out already. I placed an order for some last week and it shipped out yesterday.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Some of it is shipping out already. I placed an order for some last week and it shipped out yesterday.
yeah me too. mine shipped the day I posted that.....i checked the site that afternoon and saw a different ship date, so I figured w/o an email mine was delayed. but the email came that night saying everything shipped.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Are you like me and lament wasting even the smallest amount of powder?
I may be running toco-8 in PCT, but I am like you I hate to waste any powder, I even inhale the hazy vapor that comes out of them when first opened just in-case.. :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may be running toco-8 in PCT, but I am like you I hate to waste any powder, I even inhale the hazy vapor that comes out of them when first opened just in-case.. :)
Lmao at inhaling the powder that comes out from opening. I take toco 8 during cycle and pct.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Keep it in the fridge to make it last longer.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I put it in the butter door, since it's empty, hopefully next to AndroButter (T-Butter) real soon:)
When that comes out be sure to pm me a code! I am really interested in pp's new and improved health line.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Luckily I was quick enough to talk to Jeff and I will be doing that log that came with my Andro stuff... NoI'msaying?

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
I see you're one of the chosen few to get this perk ;)
Yes. I'm going to take pics soon, and then wait for Lean to come in...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vitamin E can degrade fairly quickly, especially the high-quality sources of it found in Toco-8.
Oh wow. Never realized this. Will put it in my fridge ASAP than.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Toco has always been a fridge product for me as well.
I just started putting mine in the fridge for past week. I didn't think of that because on the bottle it says dry temp.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Never knew about the fridge thing, either.

As we speak - in it goes!

counterspy

counterspy

Awards
Alright, I have to ask: Does it also increase hair where you don't want (more) hair? :rofl:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, I have to ask: Does it also increase hair where you don't want (more) hair? :rofl:
I've never thought of this, but I believe that a different type of hair follicle exists in the pubic region.

counterspy

counterspy

Awards
Actually, besides being funny, I asked my question because I had ordered some Toco-8. It finally got here today.

I got it mostly to maintain general health, since I seem to have some good anti-aging genes. In my case, I also happen to have a full, dense head of hair, and it's barely receded. It's like a chia pet, just add water and it grows. I could probably donate half of the follicles and wouldn't be worse for wear. However, I can't grow facial hair worth a damn other than on my chin, but the nether-regions grow quickly and uniformly. As long as that last part doesn't change, I'll be content. If I notice anything else peculiar, I'll note it in my fat-loss log. Thanks!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, not sure I have seen anyone else comment on it, lol. I know RedHulk mentioned he noticed an increase in facial hair over time.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
BTW.....I just got mine today....and its the tiniest bottle with a pretty decent sized scoop....HOW THE FUKC DID FL3X NOT FIND HIS SCOOP!!! there is LITERALLY nowhere for it to "go" hahahahaha :D

counterspy

counterspy

Awards
I like the taste. The powder reminds me a little of Royal Jelly... but Toco-8 doesn't taste like the smell of electrical burning. My dog likes it, too. She took care of the tiny bit that came out when I fished out my scoop.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting, not sure I have seen anyone else comment on it, lol. I know RedHulk mentioned he noticed an increase in facial hair over time.
This is the most noticeable thing for me from Toco-8.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
I literally just typed "Toco-8" into Google.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
"Backorder"

Ya too easy, found that last week and about 5 more sites like it.
I'm sorry dude, you may want to get it from PP... I hope to find a comparable product, as I was going to use it during my Andro cycle.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry dude, you may want to get it from PP... I hope to find a comparable product, as I was going to use it during my Andro cycle.
I tried that and nothing out there compares to pp toco-8.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
I hope PP sells the formula to a good company so we can still buy it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope PP sells the formula to a good company so we can still buy it.
Why would they do this? Did they mention somewhere that they are discontinuing it?

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Why would they do this? Did they mention somewhere that they are discontinuing it?
They are now going to be focusing on their hormonal products only.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are now going to be focusing on their hormonal products only.
I'm surprised that they would discontinue Toco 8 seeing as how it was always a good seller.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised that they would discontinue Toco 8 seeing as how it was always a good seller.
I can not believe it til I see a rep comment.

can't imagine this...it fits perfectly with their hormonal line

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Evidently Toco-8 is not on the chopping block.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From my understanding they are not discontinuing it. Certain items yes. I doubt toco 8 is part of the list. They recommend it during cycle and pct. I'm sure it's a top seller as well.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding they are not discontinuing it. Certain items yes. I doubt toco 8 is part of the list. They recommend it during cycle and pct. I'm sure it's a top seller as well.
exactly.

the stuff is so versatile and pretty inexpensive

counterspy

counterspy

Awards
Cardboard is good for you. Be a Wood Chuck my friend. Be a Wood Chuck.
Haha, not to mention, fiber.:thumbsup: I dunno, maybe my palate is not that sensitive, and it may not be after trying many powders straight over the years, but I regard the taste of Toco-8 as something much better than cardboard.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, not to mention, fiber.:thumbsup: I dunno, maybe my palate is not that sensitive, and it may not be after trying many powders straight over the years, but I regard the taste of Toco-8 as something much better than cardboard.
Same here. It's more nutty then anything. I like it.