Toco-8 and hair growth

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Hopefully I'll get on it soon. I've been using N2shampoo and it's been working for me but right I want to see how it will toco-8 effect it.

I didn't know it was a fridge product...good thing that I saw that.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Man I bet the n2shampoo + Toco-8 would be very good for the hair

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using both for almost two months now. Hair got thicker. Def a good stack

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully I'll get on it soon. I've been using N2shampoo and it's been working for me but right I want to see how it will toco-8 effect it.

I didn't know it was a fridge product...good thing that I saw that.
It's not necessarily a fridge product, but it helps to prolong the shelf-life if you have multiple containers of it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah I'm not putting it in the fridge unless I have multiples..... Taco-8 + in fridge = recipe for disaster (as in me forgetting to take it) :D
How could you ever forget tacos?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah I'm not putting it in the fridge unless I have multiples..... Taco-8 + in fridge = recipe for disaster (as in me forgetting to take it) :D
This is fine, if you have some stored up then the fridge is certainly the best place for them.

counterspy

counterspy

Awards
Taco-8 + in fridge = recipe for disaster (as in me forgetting to take it) :D
I hear that. In fact, when I was putting my Toco-8 in the fridge, I removed a small tub of some greens product I hadn't touched in 2 years. Kept the scoop, though, as it was a tablespoon... which is what I needed for something else I just bought.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear that. In fact, when I was putting my Toco-8 in the fridge, I removed a small tub of some greens product I hadn't touched in 2 years. Kept the scoop, though, as it was a tablespoon... which is what I needed for something else I just bought.
I used to be in the habit of saving all scoops from used products and marking how many g/mg the scoop was in case I needed it later. Unfortunately they were lost/tossed when I moved.

SoJoocy

Awards
For any one interesting I'm running an Anabeta log, but will also keep tabs on anything Toco-8 related, shaved my head down to a blade 1 yesterday and it looks a lot better than it had previously ^_^

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For any one interesting I'm running an Anabeta log, but will also keep tabs on anything Toco-8 related, shaved my head down to a blade 1 yesterday and it looks a lot better than it had previously ^_^

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/191884-sojoocys-anabeta-log.html#post3191620
That is the easiest way to manage hair loss.

SoJoocy

Awards
Was going to log Anabeta but with not much time on my hands will just keep occasionally updating the toco. Seems to be going well, just a daily routine taking it now.

Speaking of Anabeta, has anyone taken it and had bad bad stomach upset? seem to keep rushing to the toilet about an hour later and 3 times in 15 minutes, doesn't matter if I eat it with a big meal, small meal, no meal :/ it's doing what Glycobol did to me but didn't think it was the same sort of product :/

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was going to log Anabeta but with not much time on my hands will just keep occasionally updating the toco. Seems to be going well, just a daily routine taking it now.

Speaking of Anabeta, has anyone taken it and had bad bad stomach upset? seem to keep rushing to the toilet about an hour later and 3 times in 15 minutes, doesn't matter if I eat it with a big meal, small meal, no meal :/ it's doing what Glycobol did to me but didn't think it was the same sort of product :/
Nope didn't have that problem, are you taking it before or after the meal?

SoJoocy

Awards
Seem to be fine taking it 15 minutes after a meal now, took it before and straight after and was running to the toilet about an hour later, seems to be better now though.

gavinprice9

Banned
Awards
Anyone have an idea when this is going to be back in stock at NP? costs 60 bucks in aus... Dont know where else to get it from as cheap as NP without a $30 shipping fee

SoJoocy

Awards
Anyone have an idea when this is going to be back in stock at NP? costs 60 bucks in aus... Dont know where else to get it from as cheap as NP without a $30 shipping fee
I get it for $44 in aus

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like taco's AND taco-8. I sprinkle my taco-8 powder in the meat along with the old el paso powder when I make taco's. Is this bad?
I wouldn't add it to hot foods...not sure if serious though:D

ginge205

ginge205

Awards
Where can I get this from. I live in england-uk

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't add it to hot foods...not sure if serious though:D
I tricked you....I knew you would advise NOT to add into a hot saucepan....so I said that is what I was doing. I'm crazy like that. but it IS similar in color and consistency to the old el paso seasoning, the yellow mixes in well with the orangeyreddish seasoning...not that I would actually know, just surmising :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tricked you....I knew you would advise NOT to add into a hot saucepan....so I said that is what I was doing. I'm crazy like that. but it IS similar in color and consistency to the old el paso seasoning, the yellow mixes in well with the orangeyreddish seasoning...not that I would actually know, just surmising :D
It's too bad really because I'm sure you could use it in this fashion without noticing it

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I have done this when low carbing before. Strangely, I almost prefer it this way.
hell yeah, I didn't want to go over my caloric allotment for the day and the shells would have thrown me off about 200 cals...so they had to go....I've done it this way on keto plenty of times....the flavor is in the cheese and meat/seasoning anyways so I sometimes prefer it like that, the shell is just a vessel.....guess it depends on if you want the taste of the shell or not, depends on my mood....or calorie restrictions :D

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell yeah, I didn't want to go over my caloric allotment for the day and the shells would have thrown me off about 200 cals...so they had to go....I've done it this way on keto plenty of times....the flavor is in the cheese and meat/seasoning anyways so I sometimes prefer it like that, the shell is just a vessel.....guess it depends on if you want the taste of the shell or not, depends on my mood....or calorie restrictions :D
This honestly just made me hungry, lol.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
This honestly just made me hungry, lol.
I made it again between the last post and today....and I used shells this time. I burned the bejeezus out of the first four shells, forgot them in the toaster oven and they were BLACK like a mofo.....had to throw in another batch and monitor them closely :D Hey I may have it again tonight w/o shells if I am hungry later...I'm only at 1750 cals, I can fit in a "no shell" taco meat and cheese meal lol....

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use Nizoral and toco-8 and my hair has never been thicker. It's honestly almost too thick at this point...

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya mines been on the butter shelf for the past month and I only forgot about it 1-2, so its all good

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The butter drawer is the best spot since I don't use butter...except AndroButter:D

iconrider

Awards
Had anyone seen toco8 promote hair growth in other areas on the body or just on ur scalp?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tip of my penis had some hair....