Toco-8 and hair growth

Page 3 of 16 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I see the toco8 ship date got bumped from the 6th to the 13th....Mutha#@*$#& lol
    Some of it is shipping out already. I placed an order for some last week and it shipped out yesterday.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys



  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Some of it is shipping out already. I placed an order for some last week and it shipped out yesterday.
    yeah me too. mine shipped the day I posted that.....i checked the site that afternoon and saw a different ship date, so I figured w/o an email mine was delayed. but the email came that night saying everything shipped.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Are you like me and lament wasting even the smallest amount of powder?
    I may be running toco-8 in PCT, but I am like you I hate to waste any powder, I even inhale the hazy vapor that comes out of them when first opened just in-case..
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me






  4. Quote Originally Posted by malleus25
    I may be running toco-8 in PCT, but I am like you I hate to waste any powder, I even inhale the hazy vapor that comes out of them when first opened just in-case..
    Lmao at inhaling the powder that comes out from opening. I take toco 8 during cycle and pct.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  5. Keep it in the fridge to make it last longer.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DkGreek
    Keep it in the fridge to make it last longer.
    Never heard this before.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  7. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Never heard this before.
    Yeah man, I think it might even say that on the bottle.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  8. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Never heard this before.
    Vitamin E can degrade fairly quickly, especially the high-quality sources of it found in Toco-8.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DkGreek View Post
    Vitamin E can degrade fairly quickly, especially the high-quality sources of it found in Toco-8.
    Word.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    Word.
    Most informative post I've seen from you yet!!!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DkGreek View Post
    Keep it in the fridge to make it last longer.
    I put it in the butter door, since it's empty, hopefully next to AndroButter (T-Butter) real soon


  12. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    I put it in the butter door, since it's empty, hopefully next to AndroButter (T-Butter) real soon
    When that comes out be sure to pm me a code! I am really interested in pp's new and improved health line.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I put it in the butter door, since it's empty, hopefully next to AndroButter (T-Butter) real soon
    LMFAO, that sounds like some crazy shyt I might say

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Word.
    Luckily I was quick enough to talk to Jeff and I will be doing that log that came with my Andro stuff... NoI'msaying?
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DkGreek View Post
    Luckily I was quick enough to talk to Jeff and I will be doing that log that came with my Andro stuff... NoI'msaying?
    I see you're one of the chosen few to get this perk
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I see you're one of the chosen few to get this perk
    Yes. I'm going to take pics soon, and then wait for Lean to come in...
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DkGreek
    Vitamin E can degrade fairly quickly, especially the high-quality sources of it found in Toco-8.
    Oh wow. Never realized this. Will put it in my fridge ASAP than.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  18. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    Yeah man, I think it might even say that on the bottle.
    Lol damn I must be blind. Thanx
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  19. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Oh wow. Never realized this. Will put it in my fridge ASAP than.
    Toco has always been a fridge product for me as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  20. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    Toco has always been a fridge product for me as well.
    I just started putting mine in the fridge for past week. I didn't think of that because on the bottle it says dry temp.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  21. Never knew about the fridge thing, either.

    As we speak - in it goes!

  22. Alright, I have to ask: Does it also increase hair where you don't want (more) hair?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by counterspy View Post
    Alright, I have to ask: Does it also increase hair where you don't want (more) hair?
    I've never thought of this, but I believe that a different type of hair follicle exists in the pubic region.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  24. Quote Originally Posted by counterspy View Post
    Alright, I have to ask: Does it also increase hair where you don't want (more) hair?
    haha, no idea. I would keep to the manscapping.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  25. Actually, besides being funny, I asked my question because I had ordered some Toco-8. It finally got here today.

    I got it mostly to maintain general health, since I seem to have some good anti-aging genes. In my case, I also happen to have a full, dense head of hair, and it's barely receded. It's like a chia pet, just add water and it grows. I could probably donate half of the follicles and wouldn't be worse for wear. However, I can't grow facial hair worth a damn other than on my chin, but the nether-regions grow quickly and uniformly. As long as that last part doesn't change, I'll be content. If I notice anything else peculiar, I'll note it in my fat-loss log. Thanks!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anybody not regrow hair with toco-8?
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-23-2017, 08:49 AM
  2. Toco-8 Proven to Regrow Hair
    By Eric Potratz in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 10:00 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 01:23 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 12:26 PM
  5. toco-8 for hair
    By Satch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 08:50 PM
Log in
Log in