Toco-8 and hair growth

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by SoJoocy View Post
    Good to hear
    I think the threat of a petition thread in the PP company section had its desired effect. always glad to help LOL :

2. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I think the threat of a petition thread in the PP company section had its desired effect. always glad to help LOL :
    Honestly, I can't see toco being cut for one major reason: It is a product that attracts even non-BB minded people to our store, as finding a similar E product isn't easy, and a true health person understands it's importance.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. So how much of a teaspoon would 365mg serving fill up...so I can quit eyeballing it into my shakes lol
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

4. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    So how much of a teaspoon would 365mg serving fill up...so I can quit eyeballing it into my shakes lol
    oh no....don't tell me it doesn't have an actual scoop or easy measurement instructions? I just ordered some, I need another random you figure it out serving size product like I need a hole in the head LOL...

5. It says use the scooper, but if mine has one I can't find it
    Every thread I've read about it says "I just put a bit on the end of a knife" or something similar lol

6. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    It says use the scooper, but if mine has one I can't find it
    Every thread I've read about it says "I just put a bit on the end of a knife" or something similar lol
    thats even worse, they tease you with the scooper.....and then its not there lol. I suppose the best idea is to find out how many grams are in a tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1/4 tsp etc...and see which one matches up best with the serving size grams....and you got your "scooper"...I usually just drop that particular tsp or tbsp into the tub of that product and leave it in there as the scoop. I got the tbsp in the egg white powder, got the 1/2 tsp in the carnitine right now, looks like another half-ass scoop is in the cards for me lol....

7. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

thats even worse, they tease you with the scooper.....and then its not there lol. I suppose the best idea is to find out how many grams are in a tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1/4 tsp etc...and see which one matches up best with the serving size grams....and you got your "scooper"...I usually just drop that particular tsp or tbsp into the tub of that product and leave it in there as the scoop. I got the tbsp in the egg white powder, got the 1/2 tsp in the carnitine right now, looks like another half-ass scoop is in the cards for me lol....
    Thanks for the idea, that's genius. I actually remember I did that with my bulk BA with a teaspoon, still in there.
    I hope I can find some 1/4 tsp scoopers somewhere.

8. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Thanks for the idea, that's genius. I actually remember I did that with my bulk BA with a teaspoon, still in there.
    I hope I can find some 1/4 tsp scoopers somewhere.
    I have one of those rings that has all the variations on it, 1/8 tsp to full tsp and 1/8 tbsp to full tbsp....and they are removable, so you can pull them off and leave them in your supps....like you say, sometimes you forget and leave it in a supp and put the bottle away half used and wonder where your 1/4 tbsp went lol.....I've lost my share over the years, needless to say I don't have the full set anymore.....
  9. Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   

10. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Hey thanks. I actually decided to finger my bottle last night for recreational purposes and found it at the bottom lol. Lost a serving in the process but I see it now!
    I just dump the powder in a plastic ziplock bag if this happens.

11. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Hey thanks. I actually decided to finger my bottle last night for recreational purposes and found it at the bottom lol. Lost a serving in the process but I see it now!
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I just dump the powder in a plastic ziplock bag if this happens.
    I always take a fork and sift it out.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

12. Me and FL3X use the "barbarian method".....just stick your (probably wet) fingers in there and start digging....maybe even lick the powder off your fingers too....

13. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    Me and FL3X use the "barbarian method".....just stick your (probably wet) fingers in there and start digging....maybe even lick the powder off your fingers too....
    Yeah I licked it off my fingers, probably half a serving. I would have used a fork but I had add big time and when I saw a part of the scooper I'm like HEYYYYYY and dug like a 5 year old to the bottom of the cereal box for the prize haha.

14. Yeh my scoop seems to always be hiding, in such a small tub it does a good job hiding itself lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Yeah I licked it off my fingers, probably half a serving. I would have used a fork but I had add big time and when I saw a part of the scooper I'm like HEYYYYYY and dug like a 5 year old to the bottom of the cereal box for the prize haha.
    I am barbaric like this as well. And since I am a frugal man, I don't let the powder on my fingers go to waste.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

16. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I am barbaric like this as well. And since I am a frugal man, I don't let the powder on my fingers go to waste.
    Are you like me and lament wasting even the smallest amount of powder?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I see the toco8 ship date got bumped from the 6th to the 13th....Mutha#@*$#& lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I see the toco8 ship date got bumped from the 6th to the 13th....Mutha#@*$#& lol
    Ya, we are getting these ready as fast as posible

19. so many potential benefits from this supplement!

20. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Some of it is shipping out already. I placed an order for some last week and it shipped out yesterday.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

21. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Some of it is shipping out already. I placed an order for some last week and it shipped out yesterday.
    yeah me too. mine shipped the day I posted that.....i checked the site that afternoon and saw a different ship date, so I figured w/o an email mine was delayed. but the email came that night saying everything shipped.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I may be running toco-8 in PCT, but I am like you I hate to waste any powder, I even inhale the hazy vapor that comes out of them when first opened just in-case..
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

23. Quote Originally Posted by malleus25
    I may be running toco-8 in PCT, but I am like you I hate to waste any powder, I even inhale the hazy vapor that comes out of them when first opened just in-case..
    Lmao at inhaling the powder that comes out from opening. I take toco 8 during cycle and pct.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

24. Keep it in the fridge to make it last longer.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

25. Quote Originally Posted by DkGreek
    Keep it in the fridge to make it last longer.
    Never heard this before.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

26. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

Never heard this before.
    Yeah man, I think it might even say that on the bottle.

27. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Never heard this before.
    Vitamin E can degrade fairly quickly, especially the high-quality sources of it found in Toco-8.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

28. Quote Originally Posted by DkGreek View Post
    Vitamin E can degrade fairly quickly, especially the high-quality sources of it found in Toco-8.
    Word.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

29. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

Word.
    Most informative post I've seen from you yet!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Toco-8 Proven to Regrow Hair
    By Eric Potratz in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 11:00 AM
  2. anybody not regrow hair with toco-8?
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 02:27 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 02:23 PM