Best supplement for strenght?

fitman84

Awards
Hi brothers of iron!
I am interested in some thoughts about a supplement to increase strenght.
I have good food, protein shakes and creatine as the base of my daily intake.
Probably the supp I am looking for is a test booster (as testosterone is the base of strenght)...but there are so many out there! I can tell you I have tried Mass fx with good results (better than Activate Xtreme for me). Also I like Animal M-Stak.

Thanks guys!

J19891

J19891

Awards
I'd go the test booster route with that one, maybe DAA or possibly anabeta. I feel like an AI tends to make me a bit stronger P4P as well.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The best testboosters I've ever used for strength are DAA and Triazole. Yes, triazole is a test booster.

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
Athletix stack Formula-X (DAA), Titanium and D1. Through in some MST Carnage (Beta-Alanine) if it is going to be a long day.

fitman84

Awards
I have read lot of threads where lot of ppl are very happy with DAA. Does anybody know the best play to buy it knowing I am from Spain??

What do you think guys about Hard fx power pack? And Mass fx power pack? They combine their test booster with another product that contains DAA.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
SNS DAA caps and erase work very well. Ran it 4 times with good results each time.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Athletix stack Formula-X (DAA), Titanium and D1. Through in some MST Carnage (Beta-Alanine) if it is going to be a long day.
x2 the Athletix stack did wonder for me with strength gains. I can't say I've had great strength gains with Creatine and Beta-alanine as everyone else seems to get, but I still use them as a staple(3 months on, 2 off).

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
I don't think the beta-alanine gives any strength gains but it allows you to buffer the muscle burn longer. My cousin went from 175 bench to 220 bench in just over a month on the Athletix stack.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Felt like my best strength gains came from DAA and Tropinol. DAA by itself produced pretty nice increases strength wise for me

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think the beta-alanine gives any strength gains but it allows you to buffer the muscle burn longer. My cousin went from 175 bench to 220 bench in just over a month on the Athletix stack.
Wow thats a very nice strength increase!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
DAA and erase. Cheap, simple, and strong!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I had been using Anebeta and creatine mono for the past 8 weeks, stacked 6 weeks with Ursobolic. My dumbell bench started at max 50 for 10 reps to 80 pounds for 10 reps, 90 pounds for 8 reps and 95 pounds for 4 reps. Now keep in mind, I have been working my way back from two surgeries last year. Prior to surgery I was hitting these weights to but I was using Prohormones and Designers on and off. This time around, no prohormones or designers for 6 months, only using natty supps listed above. My point is, for a natty supp, Anebeta works very well. I forgot to add that I used Phytoserms 347 for teh first four weeks of the above cycle..SJ

young4life

Awards
  • Established
The best testboosters I've ever used for strength are DAA and Triazole. Yes, triazole is a test booster.
Yes old thread I know.
When using a stack like DAA and Triazole how long do the strength gains last? Is it just a temporary increase or does the strength improvements last?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax has shown some pretty damn good strength gains, most poeple on a bulk with Alphamax notice significant strength gains and while cutting most notice they still continue to add a bit of strength while leaning out.

Check the reviews and ingredient profile, everyone is loving it so far!

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax has shown some pretty damn good strength gains, most poeple on a bulk with Alphamax notice significant strength gains and while cutting most notice they still continue to add a bit of strength while leaning out.

Check the reviews and ingredient profile, everyone is loving it so far!
Alphamax was my first choice since it has an AI already mixed in.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Give it a go, the reviews have been phenomenal and you know exactly what your getting of every ingredient, very few products provide that.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Great product. Should also look into AgeForce's Testo100; DAA, 6-oxo, forskolin (great for body comp), among other goodies