Compound 20 ingredient released

Page 9 of 13 First ... 7891011 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Ik im late but NY Giants baby!!!
    We should all be realistic...Packers are in the conference.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

nice try but i am a bosox fan. so i no likey the mets
    Always have the Phillies to fall back on
    •   

3. Texans baby!

4. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu

We should all be realistic...Packers are in the conference.
    I won't front they might win it all. But most likely they will be playing the Giants.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

5. Dolphins - 2013 champs. You heard it here first

As long as they get a dozen miraculous draft picks
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

6. Hell yeah Ny Giants

7. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    Texans baby!
    They have done very well with the starting QB out!

8. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu

Ya they have had quite a few injuries this year and still pulled way ahead. That last drive against the Bengals was crazy!
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    Sunday was crazy to see Yates's parents sitting in the highest nose-bleed seats in Cinci.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

10. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

Sunday was crazy to see Yates's parents sitting in the highest nose-bleed seats in Cinci.
    Ya and his mom looked crushed before they finished that final run.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    AGREED,
    was just thinking of the so called natty supps that could poss if ery lucky take some fat off/harden up with no change in diet and can only think of ursobolic and c20 again maybe, and possibly and if they were effective to a decent extent that would be great for all,
    but as said i agree it could be a tall order and to far fetched, and getting good results with no other changes usually takes a drug or some type of gear but maybe one of the 2 natty supps could give reasonable/modest results in fat loss with no dietry changes, one can wish hey it seems to be possible for some.
    I hope c20 works, need something good to throw in there for when im cyclin off my personal gold stack. At least for now ursobolic / anabeta stack is where the money is for me, i love that stuff.

12. How about any user's UNSOLICITED update on this stuff?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

13. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    How about any user's UNSOLICITED update on this stuff?
    you know what... I ran a beta test... it was free regardless of what kind of review I gave it and I run everything I do UNBIASED... its also why Ive turned down multiple rep positions from companies recently, since I like to maintain that stance.... so I certainly hope you were NOT reffering to my log as "solicited"...

But yes... theres a fella on here thats running C20 right now purchased with his own money, the search feature is at your disposal.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

14. Wasnt referring to you at all LOL

It was a simple request to get some unsolicited feedback
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"

15. We will see how closely this is to Clen.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    We will see how closely this is to Clen.
    U gonna run it? I'm gonna eventually.. Just working through what I have now.. I'd be interested in your feedback if u do.. Would u log perhaps?

17. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

U gonna run it? I'm gonna eventually.. Just working through what I have now.. I'd be interested in your feedback if u do.. Would u log perhaps?
    I'm thinking about it, personally I'm a little frightened of making the jump to clen :/ this would hopefully be a good middle ground
    Always willing to learn :D

18. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg

I'm thinking about it, personally I'm a little frightened of making the jump to clen :/ this would hopefully be a good middle ground
    Damn straight. Something to mimic the effects of beta receptor agonists without the stims. Nice. But then again, it may be a hit and miss product. I love Anabeta but I didn't get results like others did.
    Not saying it does not work, just didn't work as well with me dosing at 4 caps per day. C20 may be a good stim free option
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

19. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

Damn straight. Something to mimic the effects of beta receptor agonists without the stims. Nice. But then again, it may be a hit and miss product. I love Anabeta but I didn't get results like others did.
    Not saying it does not work, just didn't work as well with me dosing at 4 caps per day. C20 may be a good stim free option
    I feel ya, I'm at 5 caps a day right now on my second bottle, no thirst, no hunger, maybe a bit of strength but that's about it. It's hit or miss. Thinking this might be a hit as well, gotta try it to find out
    Always willing to learn :D

20. But where as erase, alpha t2 and shift are damn near perfect for me...
    I would do a c20 log...
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

21. So c20 looks like a bit of a gamble so far hit or miss, havnt seen many raving about it, i may be wrong
    perhaps like ursobolic that was a waste of time for me

22. So UA is the special ingredient here aka "compound 20"?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    So UA is the special ingredient here aka "compound 20"?
    No.. It's bot even on the label. It MAY contain some ua from the extracts .. Check out the label, no ua on it.

24. I misread earlier post-Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    No.. It's bot even on the label. It MAY contain some ua from the extracts .. Check out the label, no ua on it.

25. Any reps know if this has been shipped to the uk ?

26. It was eventually clarified that there were done triterpenes in this c20, just not ursolic acid...

Supposedly whats in it is more potent then UA.

But more then anything its got a few ingredients that are unique beta receptor antagonists that give similar anti catabolic/anabolic effects of clen
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

27. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    It was eventually clarified that there were done triterpenes in this c20, just not ursolic acid...

But more then anything its got a few ingredients that are unique beta receptor antagonists that give similar anti catabolic/anabolic effects of clen
    U liked it... I sent my old bottle back and purchased a bottle.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    It was eventually clarified that there were done triterpenes in this c20, just not ursolic acid...

AHh, okay. I thought it was highly extracted UA. Like taking what part of the UA worked like clen, and making it more concentrated. Meh, I guess I was wrong lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

29. Hope it's legit, may grab 2 more bottles.

30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Hope it's legit, may grab 2 more bottles.
    Yea, if it works like Clen... it's way better... as the sides for clen are freakin crazy.
    RecoverBro ELITE

Similar Forum Threads

1. When will new products be released
    By bigbeef in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 04:02 AM