1. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I'm confused.

Came off AndroMass v2
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    I'm confused.

Came off AndroMass v2
    The erase is meant to be taken everyday - 1 cap, it is a very strong arom. Inhibitor and cortisol controller

Stoked- also an AI, isn't needed bc u r taking the erase which is much more effective.

Testopro and daa are good to raise natural test levels but 3g of daa is all u need daily.

I would only take two testopro a day instead of the directed 4 since u are on the daa. If u just came off andromass, your body is definitely in a fragile state. So more is not necessarily better.

Recommend-

1 erase pro daily
    3 grams daa daily
    2 testopro daily
    1g agmatine daily
    C20 as directed on label
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah guess I'll have to come up with something
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    It's already available in the UK. Search google.co.uk and you'll see where you can order it from. Hypo is short for hypoglycemia (low blood sugar).
    Also... for those asking hypo does mean hypoglycemic but what that means for the supplement itself is that it is VERY likely that it is increasing nutrient partitioning and utilization of the food your eating... in other words it can significantly help increase anabolism if your eating the right stuff.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    think u mean agonist....
    of course you are correct.... Ive been reading through all the threads dealing with rauwolscine, namely in AT-2 which has beta agonists as well and getting my agonists/antagonists mixed up.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah guess I'll have to come up with something
    so which SERM do you have on hand???

Cause if anything you should be starting Nolva or Torem right away and actually dropping(at least lowering) your intake of Aromatase Inhibitors till you are most of the way through your PCT and going to be coming down off the SERM.

Titrating the doses of your SERM and an AI is the best way to prevent an estrogen rebound... also the estrogen your dealing with is already formed from the AM you were taking, no amount of an AI is going to help you at this point... Id get on that SERM like yesterday(hopefully NOT clomid since its the worst at actually blocking estrogen).
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Aaron just go Erase Pro, 3g DAA, C20 - a solid stack in itself
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    so which SERM do you have on hand???

Cause if anything you should be starting Nolva or Torem right away and actually dropping(at least lowering) your intake of Aromatase Inhibitors till you are most of the way through your PCT and going to be coming down off the SERM.

Titrating the doses of your SERM and an AI is the best way to prevent an estrogen rebound... also the estrogen your dealing with is already formed from the AM you were taking, no amount of an AI is going to help you at this point... Id get on that SERM like yesterday(hopefully NOT clomid since its the worst at actually blocking estrogen).
    Torem
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Aaron just go Erase Pro, 3g DAA, C20 - a solid stack in itself
    Thank u
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Torem
    U using it yet? if so what dose?
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    U using it yet? if so what dose?
    Going to start think 90/60/60/30?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Registered User
    Answers

MM i like what natty suggested. Erase pro has both serm and ai in one product, sounds like a good test for an effective otc pct. The first version of andromass is not that strong of a ph according to many, if you ran a 6 weeker or shorter cycle otc should cover, at least pp claim their trs is sufficient on 4-6 week cycles.

Fyi, you are the 3rd person i hear about bloating w compound 20, I been 2 weeks into it and 5 days into it i started to bloat on it and keept getting "softer" look without changes to routine and diet. I first didn't know what was cousing it. I been on triazole and ursobolic, neither one has bloated me before in fact have rather leaned me out. I just dropped the compound 20 about 2 days ago, and im starting to feel less bloated and water retention again, no changes in diet whatsoever. Ive used testopro and erase before and that combo damn hardens me up so i dont think it can be that either, plus they dont even kick in till a few weeks in and you are 3 days in so not possible. i can almost GUARANTEE you is the compound 20 as i had the same effects on me. It sucks cause i dished 50 bucks on that stuff fu@#$... but hey, its already done. I think poopy also had this problem , i read his beta log.

PS if you go otc i would do erase pro , DAA, and add the testopro during the 3rd or 4th week of pct when your natural test is high enough. There is no point on it now as you dont have a lot of test to free up yet. Just focus your first 4 weeks on raising test.

If funds allow i would throw in Primordial's toco8 and run 2 scoops a day for 4 weeks alongside if you go otc route. Ideally i would do:

wks1-4 erase pro, Daa, Toco 8
    Wks 3-6 add testopro alongside.

just my 2 cents.

cheers
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

thats more then adequate. should serve you well.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    I think poopy also had this problem , i read his beta log.
    it was temporary though and subsided with a slight dietary change...

I read a couple of logs as well and saw that for many it hardened them right up and for others like 3clipse it would fluctuate day to day... so really its a weird effect it seems... I bet it has to do with just water retention and carbohydrate consumption and if you manipulate those a bit it will subside or disappear completely.
  15. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shinivan

MM i like what natty suggested. Erase pro has both serm and ai in one product, sounds like a good test for an effective otc pct. The first version of andromass is not that strong of a ph according to many, if you ran a 6 weeker or shorter cycle otc should cover, at least pp claim their trs is sufficient on 4-6 week cycles.

Fyi, you are the 3rd person i hear about bloating w compound 20, I been 2 weeks into it and 5 days into it i started to bloat on it and keept getting "softer" look without changes to routine and diet. I first didn't know what was cousing it. I been on triazole and ursobolic, neither one has bloated me before in fact have rather leaned me out. I just dropped the compound 20 about 2 days ago, and im starting to feel less bloated and water retention again, no changes in diet whatsoever. Ive used testopro and erase before and that combo damn hardens me up so i dont think it can be that either, plus they dont even kick in till a few weeks in and you are 3 days in so not possible. i can almost GUARANTEE you is the compound 20 as i had the same effects on me. It sucks cause i dished 50 bucks on that stuff fu@#$... but hey, its already done. I think poopy also had this problem , i read his beta log.

PS if you go otc i would do erase pro , DAA, and add the testopro during the 3rd or 4th week of pct when your natural test is high enough. There is no point on it now as you dont have a lot of test to free up yet. Just focus your first 4 weeks on raising test.

If funds allow i would throw in Primordial's toco8 and run 2 scoops a day for 4 weeks alongside if you go otc route. Ideally i would do:

wks1-4 erase pro, Daa, Toco 8
    Wks 3-6 add testopro alongside.

just my 2 cents.

cheers
    This sounds like solid advice...

I'm going to stick c20 out and give it a chance. About to throw some AnaBeta in too figured why not it's sitting here.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    That was my first thought when I saw the list of supps.. I think individually these would be okay.. Even stacked they might not cause bloat, but adding the c20 may jace caused some sort of reaction which may not occur in the absence of any of the other supps.

For example- in December I was peaking a cut for a cruise i was going on at the end of the month. At the beginning of dec I stacked ursobolic, oep, at2, erase, lipotrophin pm- all have worked well INDIVIDUALLY in cuts.. Never used them all together... Turns out that combined- they bloated me HORRIBLY. I was told it was something to do with the green tea in lipo and the beta agonists in at2. It was just too much. Once I switched things up, the bloat was gone in a matter of days.
    i think all those in the mix together will not work well and could without a doubt could cause bloat, his t could be high off the boosters causing high e, but said hes taking 2 ais

did you bloat off at2, i used it solo and suspected it to bloat me, i bloat easy due to ibs and so i try to use supps if any at all solo to access their positive and negative effect they may cause (worsening of bloat)
  17. Registered User
    Answers

I'm using erase pro, c20, stoked, DAA 3-6g daily and testopro.... Agamatine 1000mg daily.

What should I drop?
    I would guess maybe the daa is bloating you, for me i never used it b4, loaded up on 2 servings of tf2 after about 10days bloated up big time really smooth bloated gutt so was possible due to the substance itself or a rise in estrogen although i never felt no effects of raised t, i stopped it after about 12 days.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    Dont like the sound of this a few reports of bloating from c20, i may have to give it a miss
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Mo, For your stack nattys advice seems the best as its simple,
    erase for estrogen daa for T and c20 for your recomp, 3 seperate supps no more.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold

I would guess maybe the daa is bloating you, for me i never used it b4, loaded up on 2 servings of tf2 after about 10days bloated up big time really smooth bloated gutt so was possible due to the substance itself or a rise in estrogen although i never felt no effects of raised t, i stopped it after about 12 days.
    He can't drop daa he just came off andromass and needs the natural test boost.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    I think you are confusing water retention with abdominal distention. If you get IBS and a bloated gut you are looking at inflammatory processes within the GI tract. Water retention is a completely different thing.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I think you are confusing water retention with abdominal distention. If you get IBS and a bloated gut you are looking at inflammatory processes within the GI tract. Water retention is a completely different thing.
    daa made my abdominal bloat worse (internal bloat is gas/water), and gave me external fluid retention
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

This^^

Big difference. Distention is a worse feeling IMO. Blasting just messes w ur head n appearance lol.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    He can't drop daa he just came off andromass and needs the natural test boost.
    Understood, but if i was sure daa was the cause id stop, the bloating wouldnt be worth it
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Internal bloat, external bloat/fluid........nightmare. physique dont look as good as it should
  26. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I don't know what cause the bloat but I added in AnaBeta today as well... So we will see what happens....
    I can't pin point if it's from DAA, c20, could be the agmatine or what... Know e pro wouldn't cause it cause u get dry which happen initially when I took it.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold

Understood, but if i was sure daa was the cause id stop, the bloating wouldnt be worth it
    Can't pin point what us is and don't want to eliminate anything just yet.
    As in c20 for fat loss, confused as to why u would bloat.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I tried making this point previously and it was completely overlooked by MA..

daa made my abdominal bloat worse (internal bloat is gas/water), and gave me external fluid retention
    Most guys actually get GI distress from DAA bro, its not just you...

But the problem is we arent JUST talking about DAA and neither are you...

The bloat that guys are getting with c20 is NOT the IBS or gastric kind... its water retention.

I think you can give it a try without worrying about it irritating your IBS. You may just be one of the guys that it does NOT effect in this way.

Edit: I guess I had made that point in Aarons other thread about this bloat here...
    Blown Up, Ideas?

my bad.
  29. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

My bloat seems to have went down a bit, but I'm bloated mainly in the stomach....
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  30. Registered User
    Answers

Here is the deal. I know a lot of guys here are very in tune with their bodies as i consider myself too. Yes, I experienced what physically looked as water retention, the kind that makes you look soft. In fact peeps in the gym started to ask me if i was "trying to bulk" meaning they noticed too so that confirmed me it was not just me. Yes most of the water retention and softness was held in chest and stomach. Without changing any factors dietary or activitywise , i noticed this withing the first week of taking compound 20. So how do i know it was that? well, i mentioned i was using triazole and while i was on it i was leaning and tightening so i still was on the triazole and when added the c20 bang, i started "softening " for no reason within the first 10 days. No dietary or activity factors changed so it was definitely c20. Add to that the fact that i stoped the product now 3 days ago and im starting to harden up a bit now. Im sure it was that.

Im not trying to bash usp labs, i liked their anabolic pump and jacked. But c20 made me look soft , i even got some lethargy from it, very weird.
  31. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

impossible, it can only be something else.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    impossible, it can only be something else.
    It did mate bloated me and gave me fluid retention
  33. Registered User
    Answers

[QUOTE=Sourdough;3221720]I tried making this point previously and it was completely overlooked by MA..

Most guys actually get GI distress from DAA bro, its not just you...

But the problem is we arent JUST talking about DAA and neither are you...

The bloat that guys are getting with c20 is NOT the IBS or gastric kind... its water retention.

I think you can give it a try without worrying about it irritating your IBS. You may just be one of the guys that it does NOT effect in this way.
    QUOTE]

I got gi distress and water retention off daa, so i stopped it
    c20 may not bloat but if it does/can cause fluid retention to me it aint worth it, i would take it to help the look of my physique not to make me watery, it may not cause water retention for me, but dunno if i would risk it
    Cheers.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

i hear ya man... plenty of choices out there anyhow, dont bother with something if its not going to be likely to put you where you want to be.
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Not far off now mate, dont want progress to stall or reverse from a supp that dont agree
    cheers
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Dead thread?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Dead thread?
    Seemed like it was
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Well, it's now back from the dead

Haha

Post up PIMPS!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  39. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

I've been using 4 per day from the bottle StrategicMove traded me and I can feel a difference just a few days in. I know others said it took over a week for them, but luckily I am responding fast.

My experience was the biggest reason I was glad to support The Carbonite Stack sale for Nutraplanet after there was a number of requests for a discounted stack price.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  40. Registered User
    Answers

Subbed
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. When will new products be released
    By bigbeef in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6