Compound 20 ingredient released

Page 9 of 15 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Think it would help if those posts weren't ****ting on other companies... for the most part I think PA brings his own drama.
    [FONT=Times]


    Even there in his post about FRL, the way it's phrased implied that FRL intended to trick consumers into buying a non-complexed product when in fact they came forward and said that they had asked for it to be complexed and that the manufacturer ****ed up or at least had misunderstood the instructions.

    PA's a smart guy and for the most part I enjoy his posted, but on the other hand if anyone dare disagree with him on a compound the implication is that they're mentally impaired. It's his arrogance that has contributed to him doing great work but also on the flip side being a huge douche. Most of us endure it because of what he has brought to the supplement world and his unique insights, but some it's just abrasive and trolling.

    I can see both sides to the argument... some have their own reason to not like PA, some love him ... and thats ok.
    He is a forum bully...simple as that.

    Preying on the 19-20 year old consumer imposing his "intelligence" on them....makes him feel good....


  2. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    He is a forum bully...simple as that.

    Preying on the 19-20 year old consumer imposing his "intelligence" on them....makes him feel good....
    Thats one way to put it but.........

    When's Compound 20 coming to coming to NutraPlanet??? :-P As entertaining as e-fights are hehe
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu

    It is selling based purely on your reputation at 14.99 price tag (I call that the o ****, I got to dump it price) and your feedback.

    You sir had extra-ordinary results. The consumer results are less than stellar...and saying that is a compliment.

    Your customer feels lied too...judging by the feedback.
    I think Patsy is full of crap with this product. If he got results it from something else he is doing and I'm sure it's not natural. Typical. I consume 8 bottles of this crap and I could swear it was chalk dust.

  4. When does the compound 20 come out

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TMLAROCK213 View Post
    When does the compound 20 come out
    Next week is the goal.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    On the other hand, we put the product in users hands before release instead of claiming great personal experience as the formulator with a said supplement and it flopping at the consumer level.

    it's called a money grap......You have to pay the bills..

    Consider a name change....Ursodumb

    Those intrested it's 14.99 at Nutraplanet...
    I wouldn't step out of line if I were you.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I wouldn't step out of line if I were you.
    whats that supposed to mean??
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    whats that supposed to mean??
    If your company has a product with promising in-vitro evidence that is about to be released, you should not be stepping on toes of company owners. I doubt PA cares enough, but he has the capacity to check the integrity of these pre-release products.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    If your company has a product with promising in-vitro evidence that is about to be released, you should not be stepping on toes of company owners. I doubt PA cares enough, but he has the capacity to check the integrity of these pre-release products.
    Lol... K... PA checks stuff regardless.. Usually only if its a directly competing product though like taurus and their 11-keto, ax and their 3-ad.... So on and so forth... Other then that its usually a product someone else is competing with that pays to have it tested themselves... Greatest thing is, for 75 bucks anyone can get anything tested, I definitely appreciate this service he offers to the community... But......

    I wouldn't be worried if I was USPlabs anyhow.... PA is the least of their worries regarding what they have to lose and by who... They go through extensive steps in order to make sure their products are in gnc's, run their operations out of a gmp certified location and only sell dshea compliant products.... And only ever have... PA can't say that.

    Honestly anyone can knock uspl all they like for selling "what everyone else sells" but through a better extracting method... Make fun of it if you must but their products work, usually are innovative (really they put l-dopa and cissus on the charts), and seem to manage constant repeat buyers because of these reasons, not their marketing (which is the only thing I honestly could do without from uspl, as I like the facts on a product, not the fluff, in a writeup)...

    Also it doesn't take multiple bottles of their products to get 1 months worth...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

    Lol... K... PA checks stuff regardless.. Usually only if its a directly competing product though like taurus and their 11-keto, ax and their 3-ad.... So on and so forth... Other then that its usually a product someone else is competing with that pays to have it tested themselves... Greatest thing is, for 75 bucks anyone can get anything tested, I definitely appreciate this service he offers to the community... But......

    I wouldn't be worried if I was USPlabs anyhow.... PA is the least of their worries regarding what they have to lose and by who... They go through extensive steps in order to make sure their products are in gnc's, run their operations out of a gmp certified location and only sell dshea compliant products.... And only ever have... PA can't say that.

    Honestly anyone can knock uspl all they like for selling "what everyone else sells" but through a better extracting method... Make fun of it if you must but their products work, usually are innovative (really they put l-dopa and cissus on the charts), and seem to manage constant repeat buyers because of these reasons, not their marketing (which is the only thing I honestly could do without from uspl, as I like the facts on a product, not the fluff, in a writeup)...

    Also it doesn't take multiple bottles of their products to get 1 months worth...
    Been using anabolic pump for like 2 years now n whenecer i stopped, noticed huge dufference in physique..Used prime for about a year (3 years ago) n loved it.. Super cissus loved, pfull not so much, yok3d=

    So c20 I have plannedto use in feb when I run out of urso. I re upped urso on black
    Friday thinkin I was gonna be out but actually bought an extra months worth lol sooo might as well use it.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    I wouldn't step out of line if I were you.
    I'm sure usplabs is shaking in there boots lol

  12. Hey maybe ursobic really works!!! Ryan Braun tested positive for a banned substance. I saw a bottle in his locker. Oh...... Only stuff that works gets banned!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Lol... K... PA checks stuff regardless.. Usually only if its a directly competing product though like taurus and their 11-keto, ax and their 3-ad.... So on and so forth... Other then that its usually a product someone else is competing with that pays to have it tested themselves... Greatest thing is, for 75 bucks anyone can get anything tested, I definitely appreciate this service he offers to the community... But......

    I wouldn't be worried if I was USPlabs anyhow.... PA is the least of their worries regarding what they have to lose and by who... They go through extensive steps in order to make sure their products are in gnc's, run their operations out of a gmp certified location and only sell dshea compliant products.... And only ever have... PA can't say that.

    Honestly anyone can knock uspl all they like for selling "what everyone else sells" but through a better extracting method... Make fun of it if you must but their products work, usually are innovative (really they put l-dopa and cissus on the charts), and seem to manage constant repeat buyers because of these reasons, not their marketing (which is the only thing I honestly could do without from uspl, as I like the facts on a product, not the fluff, in a writeup)...

    Also it doesn't take multiple bottles of their products to get 1 months worth...
    I am not comparing USP labs to any other company. I too am intrigued by this new product. That said, do you remember any of these:

    -Pink Magic Beta-testers
    -One prime bottle working, the next not working, and so forth
    -Modern BCAA mixability video that played out the exact opposite in real life

    I guess I am a little disgruntled because I fell for these kinds of tactics. I know there are other companies that have unethical ploys, but USPlabs is most recognized due to OEP/Jack3d putting them on the map. For what might be the fourth time now, I am highly interested in their new product, and am trying to talk myself out of making an irrational purchase. Why should I believe Compound-20 will be any different than the previous products I bought? I will say this: Yok3d, which gets almost no talk, is one of their better formulated products, and considering that was their most recent release [I think], maybe there is hope for compound-20 and USPlabs is headed in the right direction.

    Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    I'm sure usplabs is shaking in there boots lol
    No reason for them to be scared. But also no reason for them to start trouble.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Think it would help if those posts weren't ****ting on other companies... for the most part I think PA brings his own drama.
    [FONT=Times]


    Even there in his post about FRL, the way it's phrased implied that FRL intended to trick consumers into buying a non-complexed product when in fact they came forward and said that they had asked for it to be complexed and that the manufacturer ****ed up or at least had misunderstood the instructions.

    PA's a smart guy and for the most part I enjoy his posted, but on the other hand if anyone dare disagree with him on a compound the implication is that they're mentally impaired. It's his arrogance that has contributed to him doing great work but also on the flip side being a huge douche. Most of us endure it because of what he has brought to the supplement world and his unique insights, but some it's just abrasive and trolling.

    I can see both sides to the argument... some have their own reason to not like PA, some love him ... and thats ok.

    i never intended to say that FRL misled people or anything. i think you are reading into what i am saying way too much. i simply want to drive home the point that cyclodextrin added to formula as a powder is useless. Other companies throw cyclo in their formulas like that to so its important thing to mention
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  15. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    Your customer feels lied too...judging by the feedback.

    you'd know all about that now wouldnt ya
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I wouldn't be worried if I was USPlabs anyhow.... PA is the least of their worries regarding what they have to lose and by who... They go through extensive steps in order to make sure their products are in gnc's, run their operations out of a gmp certified location and only sell dshea compliant products.... And only ever have... PA can't say that....
    hmmm.... my products were in GNC for years and now are gonna be in GNC online in a couple of weeks

    tell me about their gmp certified facility. u been there? how do you know its gmp? cuz they tell you it is?

    tell me what products i sold which were found to be non-dshea compliant. 1-ad was confirmed in pork. 6-oxo was also confirmed to be in meat products. the other prohorhones all had literature showing they were natural in animals. why would these be non-compliant? what about geranamine, is that compliant?


    edit: the irony of your post is incredible given the fact that before he started USP labs Jacob was a huge steroid dealer. I know because i know his ex partner pretty well

    many owners of supplement companies were ex steroid dealers. thats how most companies were funded (not mine though). its always been that way and its fine. just as long as they dont go playin the holier than thou card
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    hmmm.... my products were in GNC for years and now are gonna be in GNC online in a couple of weeks

    tell me about their gmp certified facility. u been there? how do you know its gmp? cuz they tell you it is?

    tell me what products i sold which were found to be non-dshea compliant. 1-ad was confirmed in pork. 6-oxo was also confirmed to be in meat products. the other prohorhones all had literature showing they were natural in animals. why would these be non-compliant? what about geranamine, is that compliant?


    edit: the irony of your post is incredible given the fact that before he started USP labs Jacob was a huge steroid dealer. I know because i know his ex partner pretty well

    many owners of supplement companies were ex steroid dealers. thats how most companies were funded (not mine though). its always been that way and its fine. just as long as they dont go playin the holier than thou card
    Balco made HBO, with you, there is proof....was it a couple years on house arrest..

    You got paid big money to develop designer steroids to help athletes cheat.

    With me, it's industry gossip, the industry loves to gossip about me....I personally love being in your minds.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    Balco made HBO, with you, there is proof....was it a couple years on house arrest..

    You got paid big money to develop designer steroids to help athletes cheat.

    With me, it's industry gossip, the industry loves to gossip about me....I personally love being in your minds.
    big money?

    i practically gave the clear away. on purpose because i was scared of getting in trouble.

    but like i said there is nothing wrong with being an ex steroid dealer IMO. as long as you didnt sell fake stuff. u took the risk and you got out.
    i wouldnt be in this industry if i didnt get a boost from one of the most notorious dealers ever
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    It's like AM mafia wars...Is this Boardwalk Empire?

    I'm not complaining, mind you; I'm fascinated.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    It's like AM mafia wars...Is this Boardwalk Empire?

    I'm not complaining, mind you; I'm fascinated.
    Me as well
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

    hmmm.... my products were in GNC for years and now are gonna be in GNC online in a couple of weeks

    tell me about their gmp certified facility. u been there? how do you know its gmp? cuz they tell you it is?

    tell me what products i sold which were found to be non-dshea compliant. 1-ad was confirmed in pork. 6-oxo was also confirmed to be in meat products. the other prohorhones all had literature showing they were natural in animals. why would these be non-compliant? what about geranamine, is that compliant?

    edit: the irony of your post is incredible given the fact that before he started USP labs Jacob was a huge steroid dealer. I know because i know his ex partner pretty well

    many owners of supplement companies were ex steroid dealers. thats how most companies were funded (not mine though). its always been that way and its fine. just as long as they dont go playin the holier than thou card
    Uh I wasn't saying your products weren't in gnc, but that you've sold grey area "dshea compliant" supps. Any steroid metabolites found in meat are likelier there as a result of feeder animals being given growth enhancing steroids... Otherwise by your reasoning testosterone, tren and boldenone should be dshea compliant.....

    And how can you hold geranamine against uspl? Remember your AMP... pretty sure it was one of the first to contain geranamine... Now who's post is ironic... And you would know all about dealing steroids pat, again ironic you try to hold that against someone else...

    Edit: and its gmp cause it has to be in order to even get into gnc, duh.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    big money?

    i practically gave the clear away. on purpose because i was scared of getting in trouble.
    well, ****, that backfired

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I am not comparing USP labs to any other company. I too am intrigued by this new product. That said, do you remember any of these:

    -Pink Magic Beta-testers
    -One prime bottle working, the next not working, and so forth
    -Modern BCAA mixability video that played out the exact opposite in real life

    I guess I am a little disgruntled because I fell for these kinds of tactics. I know there are other companies that have unethical ploys, but USPlabs is most recognized due to OEP/Jack3d putting them on the map. For what might be the fourth time now, I am highly interested in their new product, and am trying to talk myself out of making an irrational purchase. Why should I believe Compound-20 will be any different than the previous products I bought? I will say this: Yok3d, which gets almost no talk, is one of their better formulated products, and considering that was their most recent release [I think], maybe there is hope for compound-20 and USPlabs is headed in the right direction.



    No reason for them to be scared. But also no reason for them to start trouble.
    pink magic is only one product of theirs that didnt have much sucess.
    Prime works, maybe you should try it.
    and their bcaa product works just fine. i use it all the time. i have no problem with mine disolving at all.
    you say they shouldnt be starting trouble, the only one i see starting trouble is you

  24. This is some interesting banter to say the least.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    pink magic is only one product of theirs that didnt have much sucess.
    Prime works, maybe you should try it.
    and their bcaa product works just fine. i use it all the time. i have no problem with mine disolving at all.
    you say they shouldnt be starting trouble, the only one i see starting trouble is you
    Sorry, I'm starting trouble? I'm not a company owner releasing a new product my friend; I am more than allowed to voice my opinion. If you disagree, then we are at odds and nothing wil change that.

    I have used both Prime and Modern BCAA FYI, and have posted reviews on both in the past giving nothing but honest feedback. Prime quite literally had no effects and there were some days I would pre-mix Modern BCAA the night before, and 24 hours later it was still not fully dissolved. I'm not just making something up here; these are my experiences, and thus there is no point in trying to discredit them.

    Would you not be a little annoyed as a consumer if you had my experiences? I'm not starting trouble here. USPlabs was the one that said Ursobolic does nothing and should be called Ursodumb; I am simply pointing out that in my experiences, they are not in a position to make accusations.

    And to make matters worse, I [stupidly] didn't buy just one of each product...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. When will new products be released
    By bigbeef in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 03:02 AM
Log in
Log in