• Established
whats your guys take on these ingredients

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IC release only lets a person buy 1 bottle...aren't most loggers not really feeling anything until like end of week 2...week 3?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
IC release only lets a person buy 1 bottle...aren't most loggers not really feeling anything until like end of week 2...week 3?
Pretty much. I'm testing it now with about 9 days left. I myself am tempted to buy a bottle to finish a solid 8 week run or maybe up the dosage to 6 caps a day, but I don't see the appeal of this IC release if you aren't already testing it unless the price is going to be $40+ a bottle afterwards (I know it says the MSRP is $70 but we all know that's not what it'll be at Nutra).

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I agree a person needs two bottles too make a good run at it

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So is this another usp over hype or is it worth the 36$ price tag? I haven't been following the logs just read the right up.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it weren't for the debacle that was Pink Magic, I would probably buy this, today and even have a friend buy another bottle. However, that still has left not a sour taste in my mouth, but perhaps more of a lack of trust.

The logic behind this sounds great and theoretically makes sense to me. I'd rather wait until it's a little more tried and true, though. Whenever this "world's greatest product" hits, it'll either stick around because of sales, will fade away (for the same reason), or get banned. Either way, I feel confident in waiting. And heck, even if it ended up costing MSRP down the road, but there were enough studies, trials, etc. on it, it would be worth it at that point.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree with midwestbeast -

Already have to much on my list of "want to try next" anyway

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with midwestbeast -

Already have to much on my list of "want to try next" anyway
Ugh I know! I have literally through august 2012 planned supplement wise. Much of it is new stuff like primal male, Prometheus rising, hgh up, etc, various daa blends, lean extreme, etc.. I have NO idea where to fit this stuff in OR what to replace it with OR possibly add onto.. I don quite understand how it's supposed to work, it says twice daily with food basically.. One serving w breakfast and snother 6-8 hours later or with pre workout Well uh.. I follow lean gains and do not have a Pwo meal OR breakfast... So yea.. Really quite confused by this product. Want to try it none the less.. Just not sure how or when!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So in a nutshell, what the hell is this n how/why should one use it?? Lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're following IF, you'd want to take your first dose with meal 1 and your last dose with your final meal; still should be spread out by 8 hours. When I tried IF for a while, I had my lifting sandwiched in between my eating times, though. I still don't like the concept of working out fasted (other than something light).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And if you base it off of their write-up, a condensed version would be that it's supposed to work like clen, but with no spill-over that affects your body with negative sides and is dosed at a level where you not only get the fat-burning benefits, but the muscle building benefits, as well.

Again, on paper, this sounds great. I'll say that the beta logs look good, too, but I'm still waiting until it hits retail and is logged/studied more regularly/in-depth.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just thinking about this after my last post and while I was driving somewhere. I may be completely off base here, but I wanted to spew my uncollected thoughts out on here before it slipped my mind. If this is affecting the same receptors as clen, then wouldn't operating at a 2 weeks on/2 weeks off method prove to be more beneficial? Wouldn't 8 weeks straight not be a good thing? What about using keto or benadryl to cleanse receptors?

I may be way off in all that, but it's what came to mind. As I always point out, I have virtually NO science background (yet), so it was just a thought.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Sadly they arn't doing the pre-release outside the US either, the Inner Circle deal is also a bit of a let down based on what they have done before, so I'm probably gonna sit this one out.

Anyone found a good log on this? There's a sea of them on the USP site but most we're drawn out with not much information. Hard to find a quality log among the masses.

Also heard some people saying it was basically ursolic acid and some other stuff, but haven't found any evidence to support that. Anyone find any truth in that?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sadly they arn't doing the pre-release outside the US either, the Inner Circle deal is also a bit of a let down based on what they have done before, so I'm probably gonna sit this one out.

Anyone found a good log on this? There's a sea of them on the USP site but most we're drawn out with not much information. Hard to find a quality log among the masses.

Also heard some people saying it was basically ursolic acid and some other stuff, but haven't found any evidence to support that. Anyone find any truth in that?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

I admittedly haven't followed any logs outside of this one. I've beta-tested the last 2 product releases (Pink Magic and Yok3d) over on the USP forums and didn't bother following anything, this time.

SourDough does an excellent job logging/reviewing, though.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

I admittedly haven't followed any logs outside of this one. I've beta-tested the last 2 product releases (Pink Magic and Yok3d) over on the USP forums and didn't bother following anything, this time.

SourDough does an excellent job logging/reviewing, though.
This log is great. Been following since the beginning. SHows you what it does,and how it affects him. In very good detail!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it me or has the IC release gotten worse and worse? I remember Jacked's IC was epic, and it was a good deal for Modern BCAA's, and some other decent ones.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea it was quite disappointing and thus will probably not be buying this

Is it me or has the IC release gotten worse and worse? I remember Jacked's IC was epic, and it was a good deal for Modern BCAA's, and some other decent ones.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The BCAA deal was fantastic. If I recall, the Pink Magic release was pretty solid, too (2 Pink Magics, 1 Prime, 1 P-Slin for $90 or $100 shipped -- I THINK). I was in on the TNA re-release deal and I think the OEP release was my first IC purchase (had only learned about USP very shortly before that).

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah kinda disappointed with the ic release. Samples be the the surprise/draw.... Hmm

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah kinda disappointed with the ic release. Samples be the the surprise/draw.... Hmm
The one thing I'll say, is Jacob could surprise everyone by having that "sample" be the new flavor of Jack3d or something like that, which would turn the purchase into a win for everyone.

The deal isn't even what keeps me from purchasing, though. I've got no problems paying $100 for something if it truly works and is worth it; especially if someone offers money back if it doesn't deliver. What I'm personally sick of, though, is rushing into a bunch of "great deals" and ending up with stuff that may work, but is marginal (not saying that will be the case here).

Think about it, though. I'm not talking about just USP; I'm talking in general. Think about how many products you've seen come out for as long as you've been following supplements that have claimed to be so fantastic. How many of them A) lived up to the hype, but more importantly, B) are still around?! Like I said earlier, stuff does 1 of 3 things:

1) It sticks around because it's decent, good, great, or just has a cult following.
2) It flops and we never see it again (other than in the supplement auction lol).
3) It's amazing and the government finds a reason to ban it.

I'm much more cautious in my supplement purchase, these days. I'm confident that anything I want will be around long enough to prove itself before I purchase it. And I'd rather save my money from all these "great release deals" and pool it together to pay a chunk of change for something I know will deliver.

Reactions: BBB

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Seems like USP's rep has taken a hit post Pink Magic. These releases use to create a much bigger buzz whether the discussion was positive or negative. BB.com, that cess pool, is barely talking about it. I'm interested in it personally but things have certainly changed.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah your right. Although I would have definitely purchased had the deal been something like two for 40$ deal or 50$ even.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like USP's rep has taken a hit post Pink Magic. These releases use to create a much bigger buzz whether the discussion was positive or negative.
You are certainly correct. Once you get through the stylistic writing of their write-up, it's pretty interesting stuff. That being said, I'm still happy to wait and watch this stuff unfold.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You definitely need +2 bottles to run at higher dose IMO.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess my ? Is What goals Would this be geared at? I know that goals r more training/nutrition based, so what would it work best with to be specific.. I've never user clen or really researched it.. Which I'm assuming they best the effects to be similar to that of clen?? So like a lean bulk or preserving cut ? I know it's SO early to talk about but.. I can't help myself! Lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this operates as advertised, it would be versatile for any goal (similar to Anabeta, but the write-up makes it sound exponentially more effective). Sourdough has put on 8 lbs and appears to have trimmed up his midsection just a bit, too. So, bulking without fat gain, cutting without losing muscle, or recomping and falling right in between both.

I'm looking forward to what the next several months show.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If this operates as advertised, it would be versatile for any goal (similar to Anabeta, but the write-up makes it sound exponentially more effective). Sourdough has put on 8 lbs and appears to have trimmed up his midsection just a bit, too. So, bulking without fat gain, cutting without losing muscle, or recomping and falling right in between both.

I'm looking forward to what the next several months show.
Yea guess well have to Wait n see

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just thinking about this after my last post and while I was driving somewhere. I may be completely off base here, but I wanted to spew my uncollected thoughts out on here before it slipped my mind. If this is affecting the same receptors as clen, then wouldn't operating at a 2 weeks on/2 weeks off method prove to be more beneficial? Wouldn't 8 weeks straight not be a good thing? What about using keto or benadryl to cleanse receptors?

I may be way off in all that, but it's what came to mind. As I always point out, I have virtually NO science background (yet), so it was just a thought.
Clen has to be taken 2 weeks on/off for 2 reasons

1) Long half life

2) high selectivity

If you take beta agonists with less slecetivity and/or shorter half lives, you can take them more frequently. Examples: Ephedrine, Albuterol, Higenamine, Methyl-synephrine

The structure of the C20 beta agonists here are pretty cool...there is a good article on the net that explains their data and shows a picture.

Their comparisons to known beta-agonists are also very cool...I did not read into what the half lives may be so I cannot comment on if its short or long

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clen has to be taken 2 weeks on/off for 2 reasons

1) Long half life

2) high selectivity

If you take beta agonists with less slecetivity and/or shorter half lives, you can take them more frequently. Examples: Ephedrine, Albuterol, Higenamine, Methyl-synephrine

The structure of the beta agonists here are pretty cool. Their comparisons to known beta-agonists are also very cool...I did not read into what the half lives may be so I cannot comment on if its short or long
Are those two still in AT2? Or perhaps im confusing the PES product with something else?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I think prime at a high dose and c20 is going to b a killer stack

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
U are saying not to stack
I read it as he doesn't like Prime.

I actually enjoyed Prime very much, but it's horridly expensive (it works, though).

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, I have a ton of it and it works but yes, expensive

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Seems like USP's rep has taken a hit post Pink Magic. These releases use to create a much bigger buzz whether the discussion was positive or negative. BB.com, that cess pool, is barely talking about it. I'm interested in it personally but things have certainly changed.
U never got to try it?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I honestly thought this product was in a way similar to glycobol.

Nice post on the ingredients E.
I'll have to google later to see what they do.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Nope. A couple different reps told me they would send me a bottle to log but haven't come through

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
A couple different reps? Usplabs has one that I know of