Compound 20 ingredient released

Page 3 of 10 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Featured Author
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    It's true this will be a substrate for COMT, but to say that you can predict the half-life based upon that is nonsense. Despite the comment about, "it's about pharmacokinetics" he's not displaying much of an appreciation for it, considering that no pharmacokineticist in the world would pretend to know what the half-life of a compound will be simply looking at the structure. That's why you study pharmacokinetics to answer those questions! That's science, not wizardry. Sure, based upon the structure, you can make general suppositions like compared to clenbuterol or salbutamol, this compound will likely have higher clearance and lower oral bioavailability because the former have done things like substitute the 3-OH for a hydroxymethyl group or use chlorine instead of the OH groups, all of which will make them more resistant to COMT.

So, yes, sure bioavailability and half-life are likely to be lower with this compound, but to pretend as if you know exactly how much is just nonsense and wizardry, not science. It's also ignoring potentially different phases of metabolism.

Second, it's not all just about pharmacokinetics. It's also about pharmacodynamics and specifically in this case, potency. If the concentration needed to elicit the desired response is much lower, then you don't need as high of bioavailability.

This is also ignoring whether a COMT inhibitor is included.

Plus, sulfation is still another step in the metabolism of beta 2-adrenoceptor agonists and because of that most all of them have rather low bioavailability. This doesn't stop them from being used orally.

i am not arguing with you. i dont think anyone is disagreeing with what you say here
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

2. Featured Author
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Doubtful. Dude is EVERYWHERE with BOGUS pointless questions. For real mini Arnold. Like go away.. Every one answers your questions once, ten you ask them again on different threads looking for a different answer. It's so effing annoying. Yiu claim experience and knowledge yet you ask questions like you've never even taken a multi vitamin. It's kinda sad. Please stop wasting veryones time
    u arent always a walk in the park either bro
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

u arent always a walk in the park either bro
    Dude asked if you need pct for alpha t2...

Do I need pct after a tub of protein?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   

4. Featured Author
    Answers

Dude asked if you need pct for alpha t2...

Do I need pct after a tub of protein?
    yes i know he drives me nuts but i am patient with him. he just has to put up with some sarcasm. he doesnt care
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

yes i know he drives me nuts but i am patient with him. he just has to put up with some sarcasm. he doesnt care
    I
    Can read between those lines
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Doubtful. Dude is EVERYWHERE with BOGUS pointless questions. For real mini Arnold. Like go away.. Every one answers your questions once, ten you ask them again on different threads looking for a different answer. It's so effing annoying. Yiu claim experience and knowledge yet you ask questions like you've never even taken a multi vitamin. It's kinda sad. Please stop wasting veryones time
    Why do you care? You have the choice to read or not read his posts. You have the choice to respond or not to respond. Seriously, who gives a fuk?
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Don't start no shat up in hea....

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

Why do you care? You have the choice to read or not read his posts. You have the choice to respond or not to respond. Seriously, who gives a fuk?
    Bc I have answere his questions correctly and appropriately as have others, only or them to be asked again.. And again.

I think the ? Is why do YOU care? Lol
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Bc I have answere his questions correctly and appropriately as have others, only or them to be asked again.. And again.

I think the ? Is why do YOU care? Lol
    Brah, you came in complaining about it. If you're tired of giving advice to someone then stop posting. Which is what i will be doing after this post. But unlike others, i won't be complaning.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

Brah, you came in complaining about it. If you're tired of giving advice to someone then stop posting. Which is what i will be doing after this post. But unlike others, i won't be complaning.
    Dude don't stick ur fking nose in places it don't belong. You're the newbie on this thread. I'm tired of ppl like you.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Dude don't stick ur fking nose in places it don't belong. You're the newbie on this thread. I'm tired of ppl like you.
    I read this and had to butt in. You sir are newer than he is, your post count might be higher but you are newer. Hell look at my post count.. Ive only been here since July.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Also, anyone who bought this stuff gonna run a log? I'm interested to see this stuff outside beta usage.

I didn't order. Decided the cholesterol protective effects of ursobolic out weighed the anabolic effects I could obtain through running a PH. I'm running towards the end of my natty runs anyway. (after my month of vidatest) ready to cycle. That's my reason for waiting anyway.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

I read this and had to butt in. You sir are newer than he is, your post count might be higher but you are newer. Hell look at my post count.. Ive only been here since July.
    I said on this thread.. I can't even see reps or post counts I'm on my phone. I use the am app. Doest matter any more
  14. Registered User
    Answers

did you grow up in bridgeport? hartford? new haven?

love it when CT bro's try to act hard on the internet.
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus

No hah smh. Whatever guys.. Get mad at me instead of the clown asking if a fat burber needs a pct!! Omg. Done with this nonsense
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Both of you shut up. This thread is about Compound 20; stop cluttering it up and take it to PM.

I'll second matt's question; anyone buy from the IC deal? I'm curious to see more logs, as well.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  17. Registered User
    Answers

No hah smh. Whatever guys.. Get mad at me instead of the clown asking if a fat burber needs a pct!! Omg. Done with this nonsense
    His question is legitimate; many users of diiodos fear suppression (personally I think it won't cause an issue) and use some sort of supplement to boost TSH in PCT.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Both of you shut up. This thread is about Compound 20; stop cluttering it up and take it to PM.

I'll second matt's question; anyone buy from the IC deal? I'm curious to see more logs, as well.
    Bump for how many users here actually bought it. Not to call you out or anything just cause I'm interested to see it anyone is logging this, or plans to post some kind of feedback for us.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

Bump for how many users here actually bought it. Not to call you out or anything just cause I'm interested to see it anyone is logging this, or plans to post some kind of feedback for us.
    I've worked it into a plan for February.. Until then , I'm no help
  20. Featured Author
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post

bridgeport is a pretty nasty place. was years back at least.

as far as new haven goes you take a walk down congress avenue (the congo) and tell me how u do
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

bridgeport is a pretty nasty place. was years back at least.

as far as new haven goes you take a walk down congress avenue (the congo) and tell me how u do
    Bpt has cleaned up well in most spots.. New haven is 4th most dangerous city in the country right now. Pd is in shambles; I did intern work in bpt guys don't mess around on patrol, great dept.
  22. Featured Author
    Answers

Bpt has cleaned up well in most spots.. New haven is 4th most dangerous city in the country right now. Pd is in shambles; I did intern work in bpt guys don't mess around on patrol, great dept.
    i heard they tore down panik village in bpt

is destefano still the police chief in nh? my cousin is a retired nh cop. the cops dont like destefano
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

i heard they tore down panik village in bpt

is destefano still the police chief in nh? my cousin is a retired nh cop. the cops dont like destefano
    Yea panic is long gone.. Destefano is the mayor.. New Cheif swore in the other day.. Older one really let sh!t go bad
  24. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    whatever happened to the NMT hype? People were claiming it was a good replacement for 1,3 and i was like no way jose
    I dont think there really was ever any hype on it besides it being in 1-2 products
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

His question is legitimate; many users of diiodos fear suppression (personally I think it won't cause an issue) and use some sort of supplement to boost TSH in PCT.
    Wish I could post the picture of the rep points from nattydisaster w his comment confirming you do NOT needpct for at2.

That's a wrap.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Wish I could post the picture of the rep points from nattydisaster w his comment confirming you do NOT needpct for at2.

That's a wrap.
    I didn't say you did (in fact, I even said I personally agree with you). But the concern is present among many users, so I don't see why you're singling him out.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

This thread is so full of butt-hurt and badassery
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    Too much hrt going on in here
  29. Registered User
    Answers

i tried to be mature and not respond to your childish comments and posts but you are a little annoying and your very tiresome, the only time you are wating is your own young man you clearly have little else to do.
    as for my knowledge and experience in bbuilding you have no idea to think otherwise and underestimate me is so wrong, i am by no means blowing my own trumpet either i am far to modest and my own worst critic and the the worst critic you could imagine to be full of self praise its just not my nature,
    i do not have to justfy myself to you and elaborate with details but i am close, but i will not in my eyes you are a rookie, i just wish i could look as good as you with all vast knowledge in bbuilding training and drugs etc using lots of diff supps to try to help me build a respectable body half as impressive as yours, as you prob lack even half decent natural potential "average" is my guess with or without drugs. i do not care what you do in the rest of your life but in this forum and any bbuilding webiste on the www which you constantly use and lurk you are way down the ladder my friend maybe just on the first rung at best.
    i have only ever asked about supps that i do not pretend to have any knowledge of, i may have asked more than once to get peoples opinions on the same q, i may have not asked qs at times the proper way may have repeated myself, but havnt doubted any1s replys and would like to think people here are pretty forthcoming with the truth.

i am on this website as its a huge part of my life training bbuilding nutrition etc, i like to learn and chat with like minded people about things i find of interest in this case supplements, i am not here to bitch and fight online its just wrong you my friend may like to waste your time bitching but i will not.
    i am only responding to your stupid comments as you just become annoying by slating me and telling people to ignore me, sounds like when you were in high school i would guess, you prob have issues to.
    However good and long your reply is to this, well done am proud. you will not get a reply to any more immature postings after this.

Oh yeah have a good day though
  30. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    had no idea you were so sensitive pa, pls be patient with me i will develop in time

anyways do you think C20 realisticaly has potential for fat loss/muscle gain if dosed high enough, perhaps an unbiased opinion
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    thank you mr c, i simply asked if a pct for the thyroid would be needed after alpha, as i read of some people do a thyroid pct after using thyroid drugs.

i apologise for comments on this thread that are not regarding the OP, i am just fueling the childish game by responding
    i really do want internet friends
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Mod edit: either learn to comminicate without blowing your lid, or leave.
  33. Featured Author
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    ain't it great!!
  34. Featured Author
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    had no idea you were so sensitive pa, pls be patient with me i will develop in time

anyways do you think C20 realisticaly has potential for fat loss/muscle gain if dosed high enough, perhaps an unbiased opinion
    those two ingredients are purported to be good beta2 agonists in the literature - in vitro that is

now its always a leap of faith to suggest something that is active in vitro can be effective in animals (let alone humans)

but i would say that compared to alot of other USP products there is at least the suggestion of potential benefit. I am skeptical for sure but i will watch with interest.

p.s. its hard to gauge anything when you dont know what the dose per unit is. i will watch but without knowing how much people are ingesting how can i make any conclusions??
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

those two ingredients are purported to be good beta2 agonists in the literature - in vitro that is

now its always a leap of faith to suggest something that is active in vitro can be effective in animals (let alone humans)

but i would say that compared to alot of other USP products there is at least the suggestion of potential benefit. I am skeptical for sure but i will watch with interest.

p.s. its hard to gauge anything when you dont know what the dose per unit is. i will watch but without knowing how much people are ingesting how can i make any conclusions??
    Guess that just gives you the ability to do your favorite task, speculating.

36. Featured Author
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Guess that just gives you the ability to do your favorite task, speculating.

sucks but in life most things are speculation

if you yearn for clear and confident answers there are many internetz sites, and many internetz boards that can provide that to you

it will be absolute BS but if it make you sleep better go for it

i wish life were simple too
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

sucks but in life most things are speculation

if you yearn for clear and confident answers there are many internetz sites, and many internetz boards that can provide that to you

it will be absolute BS but if it make you sleep better go for it

i wish life were simple too
    Lol. Yeah. The amount of info I knew prior to joining forums about this industry to what I know now I can confidently say ignorance was bliss...

Dirty industry is dirty.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler

Lol. Yeah. The amount of info I knew prior to joining forums about this industry to what I know now I can confidently say ignorance was bliss...

Dirty industry is dirty.
    Ditto
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Unsubscribing from this thread; I'll stick to SourDough's log.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  40. Registered User
    Answers

;p.s. its hard to gauge anything when you dont know what the dose per unit is. i will watch but without knowing how much people are ingesting how can i make any conclusions??
    true good point how much of the potential good stuff is in there, guess you wont be purchasing any time soon then
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. When will new products be released
    By bigbeef in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 02:02 AM