Compound 20 ingredient released

Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Ya I don't understand why they have a forum if it's going to b locked


  2. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Yeah kinda disappointed with the ic release. Samples be the the surprise/draw.... Hmm
    34.99 free shipping.

    It will retail at 49.99 on line.

    Not to bad...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    34.99 free shipping.

    It will retail at 49.99 on line.

    Not to bad...
    What are the samples?

  4. http://www.ergo-log.com/cacaoclenbuterol.html

    http://www.fasebj.org/content/19/6/497.abstract

    There is good data on the compounds, I posted these in the other C20 thread. The first article might be a little easier to understand
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  5. This product will be a winner

  6. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    http://www.ergo-log.com/cacaoclenbuterol.html

    http://www.fasebj.org/content/19/6/497.abstract

    There is good data on the compounds, I posted these in the other C20 thread. The first article might be a little easier to understand
    unfortunately, the human body readily excretes catechols and so these compounds will have half lives of 2-5 minutes

  7. Quote Originally Posted by madchemist

    unfortunately, the human body readily excretes catechols and so these compounds will have half lives of 2-5 minutes
    What does that mean, will it be ineffective or ...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    What does that mean, will it be ineffective or ...
    Check the logs bromo!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    Check the logs bromo!!!
    Ive read them.. Mad chemist Is talking about half lives.. I'm wondering if that means it's outta ur system quick=ineffective... Just a ?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ive read them.. Mad chemist Is talking about half lives.. I'm wondering if that means it's outta ur system quick=ineffective... Just a ?
    pharmacokinetics. its all about the pharmacokinetics
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by madchemist View Post
    unfortunately, the human body readily excretes catechols and so these compounds will have half lives of 2-5 minutes
    It's a good thing my Shake Weight workout sessions only last 2-5 mins....whew....close one...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Nope. A couple different reps told me they would send me a bottle to log but haven't come through
    ****, on the way.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    What does that mean, will it be ineffective or ...
    i retract my previous statement.

    after looking at some similar molecules, the half lives of these compounds may be upwards of an hour.

    obviously this is much shorter then ephedrine (3-6 hrs), albuterol (4-6 hrs), or clenbuterol (35 hrs), but it's still better then other recent sympathetic drugs like N-methyltyramine (~5 min).

  14. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    ****, on the way.
    told u, jacob doesnt mess around

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    pharmacokinetics. its all about the pharmacokinetics
    It's true this will be a substrate for COMT, but to say that you can predict the half-life based upon that is nonsense. Despite the comment about, "it's about pharmacokinetics" he's not displaying much of an appreciation for it, considering that no pharmacokineticist in the world would pretend to know what the half-life of a compound will be simply looking at the structure. That's why you study pharmacokinetics to answer those questions! That's science, not wizardry. Sure, based upon the structure, you can make general suppositions like compared to clenbuterol or salbutamol, this compound will likely have higher clearance and lower oral bioavailability because the former have done things like substitute the 3-OH for a hydroxymethyl group or use chlorine instead of the OH groups, all of which will make them more resistant to COMT.

    So, yes, sure bioavailability and half-life are likely to be lower with this compound, but to pretend as if you know exactly how much is just nonsense and wizardry, not science. It's also ignoring potentially different phases of metabolism.

    Second, it's not all just about pharmacokinetics. It's also about pharmacodynamics and specifically in this case, potency. If the concentration needed to elicit the desired response is much lower, then you don't need as high of bioavailability.

    This is also ignoring whether a COMT inhibitor is included.

    Plus, sulfation is still another step in the metabolism of beta 2-adrenoceptor agonists and because of that most all of them have rather low bioavailability. This doesn't stop them from being used orally.

  16. i don't believe anyone has given a precise half life, but you can make some general guestimations based on similar compounds.

    the benzene hydroxyls are definitely vulnerable to methylation and conjugation. a COMT inhibitor would help.

    the most common b2 agonist used orally is clenbuterol which has an oral bioavailability of over 80%.

    notice that it is not a catechol.

    coming back to the compounds listed in the original post: after hydrolysis you will be left with two compounds - neither of which will have any beta-adrenergic activity.

    so, the only activity these compounds possess is when they are completely intact - a very precarious position to be in, from a metabolic standpoint

  17. Is this C20 supp all natural, and has it the potential to be any good?
    cheers

  18. Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Is this C20 supp all natural, and has it the potential to be any good?
    cheers
    did u read the write up

  19. Quote Originally Posted by freezito

    did u read the write up
    Doubtful. Dude is EVERYWHERE with BOGUS pointless questions. For real mini Arnold. Like go away.. Every one answers your questions once, ten you ask them again on different threads looking for a different answer. It's so effing annoying. Yiu claim experience and knowledge yet you ask questions like you've never even taken a multi vitamin. It's kinda sad. Please stop wasting veryones time

  20. Quote Originally Posted by madchemist View Post
    i retract my previous statement.

    after looking at some similar molecules, the half lives of these compounds may be upwards of an hour.

    obviously this is much shorter then ephedrine (3-6 hrs), albuterol (4-6 hrs), or clenbuterol (35 hrs), but it's still better then other recent sympathetic drugs like N-methyltyramine (~5 min).

    whatever happened to the NMT hype? People were claiming it was a good replacement for 1,3 and i was like no way jose
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  21. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu View Post
    It's true this will be a substrate for COMT, but to say that you can predict the half-life based upon that is nonsense. Despite the comment about, "it's about pharmacokinetics" he's not displaying much of an appreciation for it, considering that no pharmacokineticist in the world would pretend to know what the half-life of a compound will be simply looking at the structure. That's why you study pharmacokinetics to answer those questions! That's science, not wizardry. Sure, based upon the structure, you can make general suppositions like compared to clenbuterol or salbutamol, this compound will likely have higher clearance and lower oral bioavailability because the former have done things like substitute the 3-OH for a hydroxymethyl group or use chlorine instead of the OH groups, all of which will make them more resistant to COMT.

    So, yes, sure bioavailability and half-life are likely to be lower with this compound, but to pretend as if you know exactly how much is just nonsense and wizardry, not science. It's also ignoring potentially different phases of metabolism.

    Second, it's not all just about pharmacokinetics. It's also about pharmacodynamics and specifically in this case, potency. If the concentration needed to elicit the desired response is much lower, then you don't need as high of bioavailability.

    This is also ignoring whether a COMT inhibitor is included.

    Plus, sulfation is still another step in the metabolism of beta 2-adrenoceptor agonists and because of that most all of them have rather low bioavailability. This doesn't stop them from being used orally.

    i am not arguing with you. i dont think anyone is disagreeing with what you say here
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  22. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Doubtful. Dude is EVERYWHERE with BOGUS pointless questions. For real mini Arnold. Like go away.. Every one answers your questions once, ten you ask them again on different threads looking for a different answer. It's so effing annoying. Yiu claim experience and knowledge yet you ask questions like you've never even taken a multi vitamin. It's kinda sad. Please stop wasting veryones time
    u arent always a walk in the park either bro
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

    u arent always a walk in the park either bro
    Dude asked if you need pct for alpha t2...

    Do I need pct after a tub of protein?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Dude asked if you need pct for alpha t2...

    Do I need pct after a tub of protein?
    yes i know he drives me nuts but i am patient with him. he just has to put up with some sarcasm. he doesnt care
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

    yes i know he drives me nuts but i am patient with him. he just has to put up with some sarcasm. he doesnt care
    I
    Can read between those lines

  26. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Doubtful. Dude is EVERYWHERE with BOGUS pointless questions. For real mini Arnold. Like go away.. Every one answers your questions once, ten you ask them again on different threads looking for a different answer. It's so effing annoying. Yiu claim experience and knowledge yet you ask questions like you've never even taken a multi vitamin. It's kinda sad. Please stop wasting veryones time
    Why do you care? You have the choice to read or not read his posts. You have the choice to respond or not to respond. Seriously, who gives a fuk?

  27. Don't start no shat up in hea....


    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

    Why do you care? You have the choice to read or not read his posts. You have the choice to respond or not to respond. Seriously, who gives a fuk?
    Bc I have answere his questions correctly and appropriately as have others, only or them to be asked again.. And again.

    I think the ? Is why do YOU care? Lol

  29. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Bc I have answere his questions correctly and appropriately as have others, only or them to be asked again.. And again.

    I think the ? Is why do YOU care? Lol
    Brah, you came in complaining about it. If you're tired of giving advice to someone then stop posting. Which is what i will be doing after this post. But unlike others, i won't be complaning.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

    Brah, you came in complaining about it. If you're tired of giving advice to someone then stop posting. Which is what i will be doing after this post. But unlike others, i won't be complaning.
    Dude don't stick ur fking nose in places it don't belong. You're the newbie on this thread. I'm tired of ppl like you.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. When will new products be released
    By bigbeef in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 04:02 AM
Log in
Log in