Best supplements do you thinks worth it?

Goldx

Awards
So what do you think ? Im using protine only i was using creatine but stop as im trying to get leaner :) so what you think ? **** ph/aas they aint worth it :)

Griz15

Awards
Pes erase is good. if you want a ph take Primodials perfermances androlean with their pct but actually theyre coming out with new products but there should be androlean left to buy

Goldx

Awards
Bro i have 2 tubs of h drol man i was so hyped to do a cycle after christmas but im thinking do i realy want to lose frigin hair ?? No!! Im 21 man i dont want bitch titd or to lose hair bro

Griz15

Awards
Bro i have 2 tubs of h drol man i was so hyped to do a cycle after christmas but im thinking do i realy want to lose frigin hair ?? No!! Im 21 man i dont want bitch titd or to lose hair bro
Dont bother, Primodials performances androlean is great, causes no gyno and if you take toco 8 you wont lose hair.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be fair h-drol lacks strong androgenicity which makes it less likely to cause hairloss. The 4-chloro grouping also makes it unable to convert to estrogens via the aromatase enzyme. The main problem I found with it is the terrible lethargy.

If you're looking to stay away from hormonal anabolics, our natty anabolic Anabeta would definitely be something for you to look into. Anabeta stacked with Erase is perfect for lean, dry gains without the potential for side effects associated with androgen use.

Goldx

Awards
Yh but takin tocco 8 or whateva will more then likly make h drol less poten? I also heard that when you take that ya need to keep taking it or your just lose the hair you was savin lol messed up huh

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Current favs:

Protocol
DCP
Anabeta
Triazole
Endosurge

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can stay on creatine while you are cutting. whether u are bulking or cutting is irrelevant. if you are worried about a bloat from bulk mono, take creatine nitrate or NeoVar as these do not produce a bloat but provide the benefits from taking creatine.

AnaBeta, Erase, Free Test, Sustain Alpha, IGF 2, Prime are some of my favorite products. you can create a natty stack.

How old are you? sure PHs arent worth it, but if you choose a mild one (in means of sides) and have proper PCT it sure as heck is worth it. Like the Androseries by PP. non toxic, great results, dont need a serm for PCT. TRS stack is fine. If you take AndroMass, add TCF 1 or any bulk DAA to the TRS stack as PCT.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pes erase is good. if you want a ph take Primodials perfermances androlean with their pct but actually theyre coming out with new products but there should be androlean left to buy
yeah PP is coming out with v3 i think in October or November. Forgot what Rodja told me.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best product out right now is Formula X this thing does it all then as the knockout punch add Free Test with it. I will without a shadow of a doubt say there is nothing stronger then these two stacked together in their categories.
Ya Formula-X is the best for the price!

TitaniumXL is amazing toom 30 servings of 1700mg of Fenugreek, when most products give you 30 servings of 600mg, plus TitaniumXL is at better price then all of em.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are too many to list, the ones that have impressed me most and these are in no particular order:
Ultima
Trinitine - its in Ultima
BPS EndoSurge - just take it, words cannot equate what it does until you run it for 30 days
PES Erase - Simply amazing how versitile it is for a one ingredient product
APS Mesomorph - The true 1 scoop pre-workout
Uniliver tabs - energy and recovery for so cheap
Fish Oil - if you don't take it, your heart and joints will suffer
Primaforce Cissus - Makes USP Labs stuff look like a joke, it is so much better
Controlled Labs Orange Triad - best multi I have taken and it has a full joint supp in it, a bargain once you factor that in

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
staples for me:

need2slin
fish oil
Creatine
Bridge
beta alanine

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
supplements that are not ph's that are worth it:

need2slin
recoverpro, gear
phytoserms, testopro, bulk daa (i only like it if stacked with another booster)
erase

these are a quick list of the natty products that i consider to be the top notch in their respective categories

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me a quick list of my favorites -
Genomyx Protocol
Omega's Ultima
Muscle Pharm's Creatine
Muscle Pharms's Armor-V
Controlled Lab's Blue Gene
AI's TestoPro

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formula-X
TitaniumXL
Division 1
Anabolic Ignite
Protocol
Erase
Shift

All these products are great prices for what you get!

KcLeo28

Awards
Supplements

I get all my stuff from PureBulk.com. I do a ton of strength training as well as cardio. Currently I am doing P90x and running. I get my products in bulk and it really saves me a ton of money!! They carry all of these products that your looking for at a great price! I hope you find what your looking for!

Goldx

Awards
21 training for a year an a half used creatine and pro' shakes tryed a t booster .... Im 5'7 at 175 pounds i'm cutting at the momment so yh ?

Jahcuree

What does that have to do with anything?. Well besides the age because supplements shouldn't be used by anyone under 18 years of age....
Only thing i looked at was his original post, which said PH/AAS in it...

My AM forums has been acting weird lately

Goldx

Awards
Lol you do need to be at a certen age to take some sups like umm t boosters preworkout i mean his kinda right and yh about that form im on the vence so ima hold out i have no clue what ima do sell it do it do the test or just go all out who knows lol hard choice needs to have a think

Jahcuree

Lol you do need to be at a certen age to take some sups like umm t boosters preworkout i mean his kinda right and yh about that form im on the vence so ima hold out i have no clue what ima do sell it do it do the test or just go all out who knows lol hard choice needs to have a think
If i were you, i would try to stay natural for at least a few more years. Try anabeta out, everyone seems to love it if you read the logs which is why im trying it out right now. Day 11 :) But i also bought it at $35 now its $75?!?!

Goodluck

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have so many it's hard to choose but I like this thread a lot of good products listed here.

Here are a few of my favs

Triazole
Free test
Formadrol
Hgh up
Ghenerate
Drive
Rpm
Litup
Assault
Asgt
Focus xt
Endosurge
Adamantium
Phytotest
Protocol
Slinsane
Map
Natadrol

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like this thread lots of good suggestions.
Here are a few of mine.

Litup
Ultima
Asgt
Assault
Triazole
Free test
Drive
Rpm
Hghup
Ghenerate
Natadrol
Division-1
Anabeta
Map
Phytotest
Protocol
Slinsane
Neovar

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Test Boosters and lean bulk
Diesel Test Hardcore
Triazole
Activate Xtreme
Endurance, strength and lean bulk
MAN Clout
VPX Synthesize
L-Carnitine L-tartrate
Well Being and stress
Phenibut
Relora
Rhodiola
Immune system defense
Kyolic garlic

Hands down my favorites of all time.

Goldx

Awards
Diesel test was a beast when i used it that **** got me angry as ****

omg

omg

Awards
X GAIN
P-SLIN
BIOFORGE V1/V2/V3
XFA
CREAPURE
BCAA PEAK 12.1.1

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Gainfast2100
nos ether
blue gene
epistane
Uniliver
Blue growH
sustain alpha
white flood
ragnarok
nectar

Most cost effective and best for bulking (works best with HST:
glycergrow (25$ can las-8 months sometimes a year)
stacked with green mag for creatine & flavor
bulk bcaas & beta alanine

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xtend
White Flood
Creatine
Beta alanine
Fish Oil
ALA
Vit D

Also im seeing protocol and ultima getting a lot of love in here

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Xtend
White Flood
Creatine
Beta alanine
Fish Oil
ALA
Vit D

Also im seeing protocol and ultima getting a lot of love in here
Thanks. Protocol is awesome. However wait until Protocol Evolved is released. Matt is Beta testing now.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have yet to try it personally, but it looks solid. Will be ordering soon.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have yet to try it personally, but it looks solid. Will be ordering soon.
if you think the OG looks solid (which you should because it does :D), the evolved honestly blows it away.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would protocol work as an intra-wo type product? I currently use xtend, but there are some aspects about this product i dont like, such as the low dose citrulline malate and the inclusion of l-glutamine. I was thinking of trying 2 servings of protocol during my 2hr sessions. Also what functional purpose dose the agamatine play in recovery? Why just leucine over a bcaa product? Thanks guys.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would protocol work as an intra-wo type product? I currently use xtend, but there are some aspects about this product i dont like, such as the low dose citrulline malate and the inclusion of l-glutamine. I was thinking of trying 2 servings of protocol during my 2hr sessions. Also what functional purpose dose the agamatine play in recovery? Why just leucine over a bcaa product? Thanks guys.
if you can tolerate the beta-alanine (i experience some mild parasthesia from 2 servings at once - but i dig the tingles), then 2 servings would be fine during training, before training, after training... it's quite versatile in that respect.

i'll address the agmatine question after, but there are two schools of thought pertaining to BCAA supplementation; one believes that leucine is ineffective without its counterparts, isoleucine and valine, and the second school sees the multiple benefits that result from leucine-only supplementation... a few links for you to check below that will help explain it a bit better, however, neither school is wrong. though we're in the second school and believe that the benefits of leucine can stand on their own, we ask that potential customers view the product as a whole, it being greater than the sum of its parts.

finally, agmatine... we can look past its effect on NO syntheses, though that would certainly, though indirectly, aid in recovery, but if you consider that it boasts anti-oxidant properties (banishing of free radicals would improve recovery) and enhances insulin sensitivity (allowing nutrients to shuttle to the muscle much more quickly), you can see some of the benefits.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very very very well put together post! Ill check out those links. This product looks better and better.
Read the studies, very good. So I would notice similar or the same recovery as 13g 2:1:1 bcaa and 6.5g leucine?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very very very well put together post! Ill check out those links. This product looks better and better.
Read the studies, very good. So I would notice similar or the same recovery as 13g 2:1:1 bcaa and 6.5g leucine?
when you look beyond the fact that it's not only leucine that would enhance recovery (every ingredient in protocol would play a role), i would absolutely support the similarity, if not claim that protocol's beneficial impact on performance would exceed that of a simple BCAA formula.

there... i said it. :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Controlled Labs Orange Triad - best multi I have taken and it has a full joint supp in it, a bargain once you factor that in
Agreed...!
Not to mention Immune & Digestion aid

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
when you look beyond the fact that it's not only leucine that would enhance recovery (every ingredient in protocol would play a role), i would absolutely support the similarity, if not claim that protocol's beneficial impact on performance would exceed that of a simple BCAA formula.

there... i said it. :D
Now I will put this to the test, no doubt!