AnaBeta: More Hype ?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

AnaBeta: More Hype ?

First off, read my signature.

Ok, embarrasingly enough, I have had an unopened bottle of AnaBeta for over a month now. Wanted to finish up a run (and full clearance) of some other items I was on for the purpose of fairly and accurately assessing efficacy of AnaBeta.

Current Stats
    Mid 40's
    5'11
    Weighed in at 212 this morning
    Body Fat - 10-12%

Here's the deal: I am a low carber and have been for as long as I can recall (20 years).

Typical week: 1 carb up meal mid week + 1 carb up/full day binge on the weekends.

Today: Woke up at 6:00 am
    1 cap 6:00 am for breakfast
    1 cap an hour later (45 minutes pre-w/o)
    Zero Carbs (Eggs for breakfast + BCAA's pre/peri/post-w/o)

Experience:
    Alpha male was kicked in something fierce. Felt like I was "ON" (which I have a ton of experience with).
    Fellow older crowd - ever start your workouts after 20 years of doing so, and wonder " what the heck am I doing here - this crap's for the birds" ? That's been me for a few weeks (serious RUT).

Not today. I was trying exercises I haven't tried in years. Killer/fun training session. Endurance notably increased. Sweat was ridiculous. Even the tunes I always have blasting in my ears sounded sharper, crisper, and more motivating. Bizarre, but just sharing as I was cerebrally connected to my w/o.

No noted pumps or strength changes, just a clean alpha male feeling and lucid ZONE feeling (mentally-speaking).

Placebo?
    Perhaps! Beats me but I am fired up to see what happens the next few days/weeks and will be sure to provide unsolicited feedback from time to time on this thread of the good/bad/ugly.
    Disclaimer: A true assessment can only be given after at least a week so stay tuned.

Notes:
    1) I imagine my pumps will pale in comparison to most due to the lack of carbs.

Also, I am not a fan of appetite increases as mine is off the hook as is, so this will be a challenge for me to stay relatively lean and do a mini recomp. At this stage of my life, the goal is merely to maintain and make minimal recomp changes in the mirror.
    2) This product could totally suck and this could be a total fluke. However, when "OFF" gear, I only get these workouts a few trimes a year on a whim (where they can only be described as: invigorating, revitalizating re-birth style workouts).

Again, read my signature, I couldn't care less about pimping anyone's crap. I have never and will never be a sponsor for anyone. That is NOT why I am on these forums.
    Last edited by Whacked; 09-10-2011 at 08:58 AM. Reason: in
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Lets get this started.
  3. Registered User

hope you can stick with the low carbs on anabeta, i was craving carbs when i was on it-even so managed to lean out some. plus my endurance and recovery both went up by a huge amount.
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Ah so this explains your recent detailed questions on AnaBeta haha...had a bottle stashed away!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

I did Anabeta for 8 weeks. Loved every minute of it. Alpha male,pump, strenght increase, leaning out effect and over all something that really worked for me. By the way I'll be 45 on 9/22. Maybe it works better for us young guys? Good luck. Im going for round 2 in 4 weeks
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Lets get this started.
    heckkk yeahhhh

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hope you can stick with the low carbs on anabeta, i was craving carbs when i was on it-even so managed to lean out some. plus my endurance and recovery both went up by a huge amount.
    Me too! That's been my one hesitation (along with increase in appetite in general too). LOL
    Nice to hear the leaning out part!

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Ah so this explains your recent detailed questions on AnaBeta haha...had a bottle stashed away!
    Haha! BINGO! (see above)

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I did Anabeta for 8 weeks. Loved every minute of it. Alpha male,pump, strenght increase, leaning out effect and over all something that really worked for me. By the way I'll be 45 on 9/22. Maybe it works better for us young guys? Good luck. Im going for round 2 in 4 weeks
    Yup. I've been following your posts. You responded incredibly well!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Definrely in for this one.

I'm a low carber too and I didn't run into any problems on Anabeta. I got hungrier, but eating more eggs/meat/veggies takes care of it.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Good to hear/know Kevin

4 Caps today
    6 AM
    7 AM (45 minutes pre-w/o)
    9 pm (PWO)
    3:30pm
    All caps taken with food

Alpha male still there.
    More perceived mental energy/alertness/focused.
    No discernable difference with respect to feeling more full/pumped,etc
    Felt as if I was 5 degrees warmer all day so far.
    Zero appetite changes notes (thank God)
    Zero carb cravings

Will report back Monday or so.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

I liked five on workout days and four off.
    You will notice the pump real soon. Especially in the morning and thru out the day. Even on warm ups before you hit it real hard. After the 5 and six weeks I just got used to pump feeling and kind of forgot about it.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Very cool. Looking forward to it.
  11. AK DoubleWide 47
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Ah, how could I not sub to this?

Very curious to see your reports, we both low carber and I ran a log on this as well.
    I was worried about hunger increase when I started taking it but,
    I didn't experience any hunger increase, so if you're like me.. no worries

good luck my friend
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Nice I stumbled across this and just have to sub now. Interested to see what you think. I am running my own experiment with Anabeta.. kinda.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

no hype with AB. try to eat more carbs that normal on AB unless u already eat a good amount of carbs as it is
  14. Registered User

Good see someone closer to my age and also closer to my diet running this product. I use Anabeta but only on my carb up days. Don't know if I could handle it on lower carb days especially with the lower calories I'm on now. Almost seems like it would be counter productive to my goal if I ran it at this low a calorie and carb level. Good luck Whacked. I don't like the regular BS of logs I see on here. I've probably mentioned this before but I don't like having to scroll threw peoples daily workouts and diets just to find the stuff I'm interested in. Too many details that I just don't need or want to know. In other words, I would rather read a final review than a log.

Good luck though I hope you like it as much as I do.
  15. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

In for a low carb anabeta log!

All the logs I have seen users reported feeling low blood sugar type effects when they didn't eat more carbs. I would really like to see a successful low carb anabeta run
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  16. Registered User

I will also be watching your posts on Anabeta because I have been following the reviews and I have been
    seening alot of mixed reviews some people love it and some just say it's a waste of money because it did
    nothing for them but maybe just give them more of an appetite and $40-$45 is kind of steep for something
    that just increases your appetite. I was ready to purchase a jar but then the I started to see the reviews that
    weren't too positive so I will wait it out a little see how it goes with others who are trying Anabeta.
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Whacked has startling the low carb clan
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I will also be watching your posts on Anabeta because I have been following the reviews and I have been
    seening alot of mixed reviews some people love it and some just say it's a waste of money because it did
    nothing for them but maybe just give them more of an appetite and $40-$45 is kind of steep for something
    that just increases your appetite. I was ready to purchase a jar but then the I started to see the reviews that
    weren't too positive so I will wait it out a little see how it goes with others who are trying Anabeta.
    I have kept up to date with almost all of the reviews and there are a handful of people who weren't impressed out of about 50 logs I have seen. That is a ratio I am happy with.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Just threw this pic together.
    Stack 1: Erase, TestoPro
    Break
    Stack 2: Erase, TestoPro, Anabeta (1 bottle each), DAA
    Break
    Stack 3: Erase, TestoPro/AT2, Anabeta, Shift (What Im on currently)

Basics: Fish oil, Flax, Gut health, ON multi, GLC 2000, Green Tea Extract, LCLT, Modern BCAA, Xtend
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Can anybody help me post a pic? I dont have a high enough post count.
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

email it to admin@pescience.com
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

There u go
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Nicee!!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  24. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Pretty nice photoshoppe job I must say
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Considering how I use to be an athlete and how I let myself go, I was extremely embarrassed by the first (May 1) pic.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Hey thread-hackers, get a room!

UPDATE:
    3 days in ......
    Alpha male still in gear, kinda pissy now (LOL) so the work outs are great (3 under my belt)
    No fullness, bodyweight or appearance, or discernable strength changes to speak of thus far
    Hunger up a tad, nothing bad
    I have had a few tension style headaches (I very rarely get headaches so I would assume there is a correlation here)
    Thirst is up a tad as well (I've been hydrating extra to combat the headaches, seems to fo the trick)
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Hey thread-hackers, get a room!

UPDATE:
    3 days in ......
    Alpha male still in gear, kinda pissy now (LOL) so the work outs are great (3 under my belt)
    No fullness, bodyweight or appearance, or discernable strength changes to speak of thus far
    Hunger up a tad, nothing bad
    Thirst is up a tad as well (Ive been hydrating extra to combat the headaches, seems to fo the trick)
    I have had a few tension style headaches (I very rarely get headaches)
    I got the headaches on my first bottle of anabeta but on the second bottle they went away. Make sure to be taking in your high dose of BCAA and drink lots of water. These supps def raise body temp.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Yup yup - I am, thanks!
  29. Registered User

[B]Here's the deal: I am a low carber and have been for as long as I can recall (20 years).
    I am also a low-carber, but people define "low carbs" differently. How many grams of carbs is low for you? What are you carb sources?

During the week, I only consume carbs from vegetables (spinach, broccoli, cabbage, mushrooms). I probably get no more than 50 grams of carbs per meal, maybe a bit more, but definitely well below 100 grams. I do not eat bread, pasta, rice, potatoes or fruit. I do eat more than 100 grams of carbs per meal on Saturday and Sunday. On workout days, I eat two rice cakes (around 30 grams of carbs) during brakfast.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

My Week:

2 days LOW (<40 is the goal: only green veggie + nut sources)
    1 day Medium (one cheat meal - total for the day <100)
    3 days LOW (<40 is the goal: only green veggie + nut sources)
    1 BINGE DAY (~600 carbs over 3 meals)<------Football Sunday
    (repeat)

Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    I am also a low-carber, but people define "low carbs" differently. How many grams of carbs is low for you? What are you carb sources?

During the week, I only consume carbs from vegetables (spinach, broccoli, cabbage, mushrooms). I probably get no more than 50 grams of carbs per meal, maybe a bit more, but definitely well below 100 grams. I do not eat bread, pasta, rice, potatoes or fruit. I do eat more than 100 grams of carbs per meal on Saturday and Sunday. On workout days, I eat two rice cakes (around 30 grams of carbs) during brakfast.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

In to see how this treats you. I've got 4 bottles waiting for my thyroid to be fixed so they can be used
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  32. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I've been low carb for a long time, just by natural preference. when I started originally trying to lose fat, the bad carbs were cut first and then I just got used to not eating much in carbs. Now on lean gains, i'm eating more carbs on workout days, and even less on non-workout days. Been thinking about giving anabeta a shot, this will be interesting to see.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Subbed
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Fwiw I was taking in around 400g carbs daily on AB and had no fat gain or bloating..just an all day fullness
  35. Registered User

My Week:

2 days LOW (<40 is the goal: only green veggie + nut sources)
    1 day Medium (one cheat meal - total for the day <100)
    3 days LOW (<40 is the goal: only green veggie + nut sources)
    1 BINGE DAY (~600 carbs over 3 meals)<------Football Sunday
    (repeat)
    Great. Thanks. Pretty close to what I have been doing for years. I am also about to start Anabeta.
  36. Registered User

Keep it coming!
  37. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Keep it coming!
    Agreed!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  38. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thestein1016 View Post
    Just threw this pic together.
    Stack 1: Erase, TestoPro
    Break
    Stack 2: Erase, TestoPro, Anabeta (1 bottle each), DAA
    Break
    Stack 3: Erase, TestoPro/AT2, Anabeta, Shift (What Im on currently)

Basics: Fish oil, Flax, Gut health, ON multi, GLC 2000, Green Tea Extract, LCLT, Modern BCAA, Xtend

This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. I'm not sure if you understand how a forum/message board works.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. I'm not sure if you understand how a forum/message board works.
    I take it you didnt read my post right after? Or didnt see the pic that natty had to post for me since I dont have a high enough post count...
  40. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thestein1016 View Post
    I take it you didnt read my post right after? Or didnt see the pic that natty had to post for me since I dont have a high enough post count...
    Sure I did. Your posts have little to nothing to do with this thread. This is a log for Whacked. It has nothing to do with you and your self esteem. I will now refrain from posting anything else in response to you to let Whacked do his thing.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  2. peg mgf... just hype?
    By TripDog in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 06:14 AM
  3. Hype Of Rpm?
    By AuggieC in forum Supplements