AnaBeta: More Hype ?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to extend the bottle but sometimes I am unable to take more than 3. The reason is Anabeta gives me a lot of energy and if I take it too late it keeps me up at night. I can feel the energy effect for at least 2-3 hours after I take a cap, depending on if I take it with or without food. Without food and it seems to work for a longer amount of time. Also I noticed recently that it works better if you drink a ton of water before and after taking it. Even if you don't feel thirsty, drink and drink some more. The only problem with that is having to run to the bathroom at the gym between sets, after sets, all the time. Sometimes I hold back on water because of this.

Seriously though if your not feeling it as much don't increase the dosage yet. Try drinking more water with the dosage and taking it on an empty stomach. Drink at least 64 ounces of water with your dose and more while your training. See if that makes a difference. I bet it will. Try to wait at least 30 minutes before working out or leaving to go the gym after you take you dose. The bottle says 1 hour but I can get away with 30 minutes, it depends on how you react. Myself, I don't have an hour awake before I hit the gym. I could of course get up earlier, but that's not gonna happen!. Ha Ha I need all the extra rest I can get!.
Wow... I must have responded hella off from this product. I liked it though. I noticed no energy, more lethargy... though I was low carb and hypoglycemia could have been the issue here. I always carry around a 2liter bottle of water with me so I usually stay really well hydrated (on top of that I try to take in around another 4-6 liters in water).

For training though 2 caps took me to hell. After 45mins it was all down hill... Seemed like my body would just hit a wall. Dropped it back down to 1 and no symptoms.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a unique and strong ingredient. Like any anabolic ingredient people will react very differently. What works for one might work completely different for another.

The dosing we put on the bottle is what we feel the majority will react best to, but remember we sell the product to mass audiences that are not as educated as the members here. So educated members like yourselves here should experiment with the dosing based on your diets and training schemes

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a unique and strong ingredient. Like any anabolic ingredient people will react very differently. What works for one might work completely different for another.

The dosing we put on the bottle is what we feel the majority will react best to, but remember we sell the product to mass audiences that are not as educated as the members here. So educated members like yourselves here should experiment with the dosing based on your diets and training schemes
Completely agree here, we dont just pop the pill and expect magic. Well some of us still hope for it...

My only beef with AB is the price.

Anyway, Natty any new products in the makings? ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The water aspect of it is huge. I would guess it has a lot to do with timing also. Drinking your water with your anabeta or most of your water with anabeta and during you workout will help immensely.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
AutoKal: Thanks for the candid NO SPIN feedback. This boards needs more of this! No need to trash a product if you don't like it. Conversely, no need to HYPE it if it didnt work for you. We al work hard for our money, so honest yet respectful/classy (unsolicited) product feedback is invaluable around here.

UPDATE:
This product seems to do well for MANY, but us low carbers are (except for a few) do not seem to get the same response.

I switched to 6 caps a day a week ago.

PROS
I DO feel a little more fullness and the vascularity is a bit more pronounced.
The alpha male feeling is still present and nice.
Mild strength gains (more attributed to the mental "drive" this product gives me)
Mental intensity/endurance (sorry, no other way to describe it. I am compelled to simply push harder)

CONS
No weight gain/loss
Thermogenic effect still present; but strangley, no discernable fat loss
Given the cost/effects ratio (with respect to my new dosing protocol of 6 caps/day), I still rate this product a 7.5/10.
While the 6 caps have increased my results (aesthetically only), the 20 days (at a 6 caps/day dose) is a bit pricey.

Quick conclusion
I think this is a decent product and has its place. I think for many, it will work well. I also think it will let some down as this product is sensationalized to the 10th degree here (hence the title of my thread).

I WOULD buy this product again and use it as a bridge between hormone cycles. My favorite attribute is the "cerebral andro man / in the zone training sessions" effect. Reminds me of when I am ON gear. Huge plus for us OLD folks.

I also still believe that this product may be more useful for a typical carb-consuming bodybuilder.
It does "something" physiologically with the carbs I simply cannot explain. It seems to act as an efficasious glucose disposal agent where others have failed for me or simply given me horrible gastric distress and/or diarhea.

Disclaimer:
Just b/c I did not have "earth-shattering" results, does not mean it will not work for you. As relayed several times in this thread, Im a low carber. Well, it's been my experience for 20+ years of bodybuilding that most ergogenic products are simply not as effective for us low carb disciples.

Also, if I thought the product sucked, I'd flat out say it as I have nothing to prove and no one to impress and refuse to pimp anyone's products w/o a legitimate solid personal experience.

Thanks for viewing the thread. I will update as if anything changes.
Sounds very similar to my experience with it. Great log mate!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all who followed the thread. Feelings are unchanged. Still think it's a decent peoduct.

It's obvious from others' feedback that this stuff works "WELL" (some times "very well") for many, and just "OK" for some.

The carb-laden-crowd seems to be one common denominator for sure in those that have had extreme succcess.

However, it should be noted that a few low-carbers have in fact experienced SOLID results.

So, there goes my theory. :p

Thunder1

Awards
I can tell you that running anabeta my doms were alot less noticeable then running dmz w/ the same workout routine & diet. i'm impressed w/ anabeta

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
has anyone ran more than 6 caps ED?? curious....
Not that I am aware of
has anyone gone beyond 6 caps ED???
The answer is still the same as when you last asked on the previous page. If anyone has gone beyond 6 caps for a sustained period of time I am unaware of it.

I can tell you that running anabeta my doms were alot less noticeable then running dmz w/ the same workout routine & diet. i'm impressed w/ anabeta
Good to hear, we are very proud of the product. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, now I think of it I am pretty sure they have. ;)

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I tried 7 for about a week. Lethergy was high and so was diuretic effect. Had to go back to 6 and eventually 4.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
ax1 was actually at 9 pills for some weeks i think :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9?! I definitely missed that log. I tried to keep up with all of them.

I can't even stay at 6, my hunger becomes uncontrollable and wakes me up in the middle of the night.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im curious, i havent taken Anabeta yet but dosing should be 2pre and 2post correct? Now my question is, alot of people are saying you should take in carbs while on Anabeta. But anabeta is not taken no where near meals? does it matter? For instance most of my carbs are all in the morning..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The recommended dose is 4 caps daily, 1 capsule QID i.e., one capsule taken four times per day.

During the beta run this is what was recommended for maximum effect. Some people started experimenting and preferred a 2/2 dosage.

I take all caps with meals. If I take pre workout I take it with my preworkout meal.

P.S., AnaBeta is not a glucose disposal agent and carbs are not necessary. Some people find that increasing their carb intake gives them better results. I approach bulking on AnaBeta the same way as I approach bulking without it and increase my calorie (and carb) intake regardless. You don't have to view your dietary approach differently other than increasing everything lol.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The recommended dose is 4 caps daily, 1 capsule QID i.e., one capsule taken four times per day.

During the beta run this is what was recommended for maximum effect. Some people started experimenting and preferred a 2/2 dosage.

I take all caps with meals. If I take pre workout I take it with my preworkout meal.

P.S., AnaBeta is not a glucose disposal agent and carbs are not necessary. Some people find that increasing their carb intake gives them better results. I approach bulking on AnaBeta the same way as I approach bulking without it and increase my calorie (and carb) intake regardless. You don't have to view your dietary approach differently other than increasing everything lol.
Yup...there are as many fans for the 1/1/1/1 dosing as the 2/2

The 2/2 guys notice more of an in gym pump that lingers on for a while since 2 are taken pre workout and 2 post workout

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might go with the 1/1/1/1....One with bfast another 4 hours or so later with my other meal and one pre and post workout

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For most people it works well. We have had a couple of people who said they noticed very little until they changed their dosing to 2/2.

Worth keeping an open mind. Everytime I crack open another bottle I say to myself I will try a higher dosing and it only lasts for about 3 days before I go back to 4 lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been dosing it at 6caps/day for a few weeks now (2/2/2). Gotta say I like it very much.
Treated me real good as an addition in PCT :thumbsup:

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For most people it works well. We have had a couple of people who said they noticed very little until they changed their dosing to 2/2.

Worth keeping an open mind. Everytime I crack open another bottle I say to myself I will try a higher dosing and it only lasts for about 3 days before I go back to 4 lol.
lol...I mean im trying to figure out whats the difference from 1/1/1/1 and 2/2 Pre and post. Ik the 2/2 gives a prolonged pump but besides that anything else? Would taking it with food give it a better effectiveness?

Is the post dosing important? If not maybe 1/1/ and 2 pre? Has anyone tried that dosing scheme?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been dosing it at 6caps/day for a few weeks now (2/2/2). Gotta say I like it very much.
Treated me real good as an addition in PCT :thumbsup:
Good stuff Dahlstrom, glad you liked it! :)

lol...I mean im trying to figure out whats the difference from 1/1/1/1 and 2/2 Pre and post. Ik the 2/2 gives a prolonged pump but besides that anything else? Would taking it with food give it a better effectiveness?

Is the post dosing important? If not maybe 1/1/ and 2 pre? Has anyone tried that dosing scheme?
I mean it doesn't seem to make much difference for most people. I don't notice anything significant from changing 1 capsule QID to 2 capsules BID. Many people try double dosing before training and/or after training because they notice an increased pump. You can play around with it, start with 1/1/1/1 and go from there. :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea i guess ill start by trying the 1/1/1/1 and maybe play around with it.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I've done mine 1/1/1/1 aside from workout days, where it was 1/1/2/2

Some good pumps and good leaning up effect.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
101 votes on NutraPlanet

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/pesupplments/anabeta-120-caps/reviews

Just goes to show you the wide diversity in feedback from users. ;)
No, that just goes to show that there are a lot of other company shills against AnaBeta. We had something like 30 votes before the product had even made it into peoples hands, and most of them were 1 star.

Some people spend all their time bashing/attempting to take down other brands products instead of promoting their own.

We take it as a compliment

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Haha the supplement industry can really be ****ing pathetic sometimes. So many shills

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh my god at those NP ratings.

In all the logs I have followed a vast majority rated it highly and about 4 people didn't notice much, out of about 40(?) logs.

It is a compliment I guess. A really annoying, jealous and spiteful compliment lol.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I concur with the rationale applied here, I believe one should similarly "value" the reverse of this as well.

Specifically, I have seen plenty of threads where products get over-pimped and get all 10/10 scores; yet, the ensuing references never fail "check us out, we are getting nothing but rave reviews!" LOL

Why aren't these refernces dismissed as INVALID? ;)

"IRONICALLY", the vast majority of these threads have REPS doing battle on behalf of the company. LOL :p

FWIW: I am enjoying my AnaBeta run (7.5/8 out of 10). I also like PES as they don't seem sleazy (yet).

I am on TRT and plan to continue using Erase for life. AlphaT2 was also a cool product.

But come on people. Quit drinking the Kool Aid OR open your eyes and pay attention ;)

FACT: Had the results on NP been "100 votes IN FAVOR and 1 vote against" I am CERTAIN the response to my post (#130) would have been different! LOL

This entire industry is about as trustable as a politician. That said, I CAN fully appreciate the NEED to push products! SALES 101.

I just feel bad for the guys who flush their hard earned paychecks down the toilet to get "toilet water pills" in exchange.

Rant over - ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our responses would have been different because it would have meant the reviews were closer to reflecting the logs on here.

I do not plan to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. There is a reason I give a number of how many bad reviews I have read, because it is more honest and transparent than simply saying "almost all our reviews are great!"

AnaBeta has had a handful of reviews where the customer got nothing from it, or very little. I keep track because it allows me to inform anyone I think may fall into the same trap. I also thank people for their reviews, even if they are bad. I don't cover anything up.

Your review is less flattering to our product than most but it is just as valuable and I appreciate you taking the time to log it.

I have no intention of covering up the bad reviews because it shows we have enough confidence in our product to leave them there rather than glossing over them.

The day we do the opposite is the day we lose some of our morals. :)

Ben

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your review is less flattering to our product than most but it is just as valuable and I appreciate you taking the time

FWIW: I am enjoying my AnaBeta run (7.5/8 out of 10). I also like PES as they don't seem sleazy (yet).

I am on TRT and plan to continue using Erase for life. AlphaT2 was also a cool product.
Sup Ben

I think a 7.5/8 out of 10 is a decent score. Perhaps not as flattering as others' experiences, but a decent rating from an unsolicited source.

Let's face it, there are NOT many OTC non-hormonal products worthy of a score of 10! This is obviously a highly subjective issue as what is a 10 for some, is a 7 for others, etc.

What does a normal Joe like ME call a 10? (Mild) steroid-like results without steroid side effects.

Unreasonable? I don't think so. If these companies want my money, they need to earn it by putting out a product with a WOW factor b/c God knows there are millions that have the BUNK factor.

More people in this community need to get the gravitas to keep it real and look out for each other and quit riding the jocks of companies who's sole objective is sales.

Additionally, I'd be more inclined to purchase a product from an unsolicited rating of 7/10 then a whopping 11/10 from a company rep. ;)

I also credited PES for NOT being a sleazy company from what I've observed (to date).

For now, PES has my respect. BUT.............to be continued.....

Thanks

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was agreeing with you! It is less flattering than many but we don't sweep it under the rug and pretend all the reviews are 10 out of 10s. People value our honesty and our approach with less hype than some other companies. If you look through the threads with bad reviews I still post in them frequently rather than ignoring them and trying to let them go unnoticed.

I intend to keep it this way and keep respect from people such as yourself. No plans to sell out. :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear. :)

BUT - you're a rep, so I probably won't listen LOL :D

:p

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buy more AnaBeta. :p

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See!!!!!!!! :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next time you ask me another question like "is AnaBeta good on a low carb diet" I will save my long and helpful answer which outlined the positives and negatives and just say "yes, it is the best in the world at everything, a friend of mine who ran it on a low carb diet gained 15lbs of mass!"

Brb, just getting all of my friends to rate AnaBeta on NP. ;)

I always knew you were a shill for another company!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bwahahaaha :D

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also credited PES for NOT being a sleazy company from what I've observed (to date).

For now, PES has my respect. BUT.............to be continued.....

Thanks
What we have in the works will only earn your respect even more :djparty:

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natty, very cool. How about a little teaser regarding perhaps the product's objective?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usually I would stay out of this but as you joked about me being a stereotypical company rep I guess I can help out a little...

What PES have coming is literally the most amazing supplement I have ever tried. It will take the industry by storm and make everything else seem obsolete. I am not even talking supplements, it will make everything in the entire world obsolete!

... honestly, I haven't tried it yet lol.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Usually I would stay out of this but as you joked about me being a stereotypical company rep I guess I can help out a little...

What PES have coming is literally the most amazing supplement I have ever tried. It will take the industry by storm and make everything else seem obsolete. I am not even talking supplements, it will make everything in the entire world obsolete!

... honestly, I haven't tried it yet lol.
lol but the point is, will it make the entire world more anabolic? :)

Jokes aside, stop teasing about the new products: the beans! spill some

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will it be announced in the next issue of PES Insider?
We are tightening up a few things here and there, but soon we will get some samples out as we start its mass production. We will do some beta bottles, but not really "beta" because we are already certain it works damn good and are planning for mass production.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
We are tightening up a few things here and there, but soon we will get some samples out as we start its mass production. We will do some beta bottles, but not really "beta" because we are already certain it works damn good and are planning for mass production.
Natty, I would be honored to be a role model for next accomplishment:))