• RockStar
  • Established
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are tightening up a few things here and there, but soon we will get some samples out as we start its mass production. We will do some beta bottles, but not really "beta" because we are already certain it works damn good and are planning for mass production.
My goodness natty I already dont have enough monies to keep up my current supp addiction.. and now this....? Im gonna have to start selling off my organs....

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
My goodness natty I already dont have enough monies to keep up my current supp addiction.. and now this....? Im gonna have to start selling off my organs....
Accepting donations hahahahah

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol it isnt anything we are rushing to the market. It has to be perfected. So you have time to find a buyer for your organs :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe we could make one of those threads other companies make where we say something like

"New formula, coming soon- amazing!

(but not so soon you don't have time to sell your organs if you are trying to drum up extra cash)"

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Maybe we could make one of those threads other companies make where we say something like "New formula, coming soon- amazing! (but not so soon you don't have time to sell your organs if you are trying to drum up extra cash)"
need a countdown timer dont forget :) you guys just love making the world MORE ANAOBOLIC LEAN MACHINES :) Love IT

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I talked to Admin and you can sell organs in the Supplement Auction sub-forum; just has to be 3 or less.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you can do away with that pesky liver, I am sure there are plenty of takers in the anabolic section! :D

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I gathered from this thread that you (wacked) liked the anabeta fairly well, but you weren't overly impressed. Anything worth mentioning that you noticed/ helped you get results from the anabeta? I tried reading the whole thing but there are only so many hours in the day I can spend here... lol.

kansui

kansui

Awards
if you can do away with that pesky liver, I am sure there are plenty of takers in the anabolic section! :D
Hahaha.. LOL! It's a liver graveyard over at the anabolics. Plenty of business to be had over there.

This post cracked me up..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha seriously...he's not the only one like that. "Oh its not liver toxic? It must not work then. I want something that kills my liver its so strong"

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My liver has tolerated decades of alcohol abuse, a little methylated steroid can't hurt me

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha seriously...he's not the only one like that. "Oh its not liver toxic? It must not work then. I want something that kills my liver its so strong"
Lol no since he is taking Anabeta and Erase(my suggestions) he has cut out drinking.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Anabeta a lot. It is good stuff. It is the best supplement in the PES line. Rarely do I find a supplement I like this much.

Fobra

Fobra

Awards
Good feedback guys. I ran anabeta about a month ago and unfortunately didn't respond like some of the other members. I dosed it 1 pre and 1 postworkout and spread the other two throughout the day. About the only small thing I noticed was that it seemed I could handle more carbs a little better, but nothing earth shattering. Maybe next time I will run 6 instead of 4 daily to see if that makes a noticeable difference.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had almost a full bottle left from my last run (was interrupted due to a nonrelated staph issue...) and so am running it again. Man, stuff is so killer. It MUST be spiked! :p

John33

Awards
We are tightening up a few things here and there, but soon we will get some samples out as we start its mass production. We will do some beta bottles, but not really "beta" because we are already certain it works damn good and are planning for mass production.
Put me on the "beta" list, please.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure that is how it works John! Send $20 to PES PayPal account for 'free' samples. ;)

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
any hints? is it preworkout, weightloss, weight gain?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Adrenal cleanser cause I'm gonna need one in 8 weeks hahahah

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Josh has a lot up his sleeve, I don't know if I can divulge anything so will keep quiet.

Out of interest, what would you be interested in seeing from PES?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have a number of products in beta testing phase. We just are still deciding which to release first.

One of them should be available for beta testing in 2-3 weeks

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Josh has a lot up his sleeve, I don't know if I can divulge anything so will keep quiet.

Think there needs a thread for this...will get chock a block benny

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Anabeta bulk powder, another stim free fat burner, budget priced bcaa(2:1:1) no 8:1:1 or 4:1:1 bro science. Low carb or no carb protein powder. Please no pre-work outs or stimmed out energy pills/fat burners. So sick of seeing a constant barrage of pre-workouts, a new one comes out every 30 seconds.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
The best thing is PES always keep the ingredients simple. No blends, no unknown quantity.
Simple and easy. 1 of my 3 favorite companies...
Keep it up lads

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
And what is outrageous is,

They work. Plain and simple. What they do WORKS

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta bulk powder, another stim free fat burner, budget priced bcaa(2:1:1) no 8:1:1 or 4:1:1 bro science. Low carb or no carb protein powder. Please no pre-work outs or stimmed out energy pills/fat burners. So sick of seeing a constant barrage of pre-workouts, a new one comes out every 30 seconds.
x2

a good protein like ^ would be sweet.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And what is outrageous is,

They work. Plain and simple. What they do WORKS
Oddly I've have had a more powerful response to erase than other supps with a higher dosing of the same Ingredient.

Only wish I had better luck on AnaBeta.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oddly I've have had a more powerful response to erase than other supps with a higher dosing of the same Ingredient.

Erase is a winner man!!!!
Anabeta, I will be looking forward to monday or I may even jump ship and start it tomorrow(Sunday).
Meaning....(drum roll) I start my log writing tonight...
Good man matty

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase is a winner man!!!!
Anabeta, I will be looking forward to monday or I may even jump ship and start it tomorrow(Sunday).
Meaning....(drum roll) I start my log writing tonight...
Good man matty
Yea. Natty is great lol. Glad you got a deal on it. I think as long as you don't worry too much about the carbs around the workout you'll be fine. I wanted to cut too hard I think.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah. I'm going to do some yam and chicken with Some cinnamon and post w/o will be 250ml coconut water.
Sweet bro... Bro I can't thank the lads from PES enough.
So helpful and understanding with open with advice. As I said in a previous post. 1 of 3 of my fav companies

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
howl long to notice erase effects? not trying to jack anything

also, anabeta has given me great pumps but that's about it. no increased hunger , but since I'm cutting that's a good thing. about 2 weeks in so we'll see if i'll return

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

also, anabeta has given me great pumps but that's about it. no increased hunger , but since I'm cutting that's a good thing. about 2 weeks in so we'll see if i'll return
Mine took half a bottle to become more pronounced. Drier look. And I was running it at 1 - 2 caps a day. Upon waking and pre bed. Evening is important as it helps with cortisol Management.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm I guess I should add Anabeta to my upcoming pct. Not from the review here but from everything I've read in all 19 pages. I never really looked into it before but I think it's worthy of my $273,348.
PES makes some solid stuff, none of which has disappointed me yet.

I have no suggestions on new products however as I am most certain Ben will laugh in my face at my awesome ideas and then turn around and call them his own in a different thread..........

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I have heard this a few times on Erase. It is a shame you didn't enjoy AnaBeta as much. For the people it worked for it is often rated the best natural muscle building supplement out there.

Yeah. I'm going to do some yam and chicken with Some cinnamon and post w/o will be 250ml coconut water.
Sweet bro... Bro I can't thank the lads from PES enough.
So helpful and understanding with open with advice. As I said in a previous post. 1 of 3 of my fav companies
Thank you for the compliments. We aim to be helpful and courteous! It is the reason the PES name was changed, we wanted to be more than just supplements.

I noticed leaning effects on Erase very quickly (2-3 days), my weight increased 1kg by the end of the first week but looked visibly leaner. In terms of people getting strength gains that would be continued.

AnaBeta most people notice increased thirst, hunger, leaning and vascularity along with muscle fullness and growth.

Hmmm I guess I should add Anabeta to my upcoming pct. Not from the review here but from everything I've read in all 19 pages. I never really looked into it before but I think it's worthy of my $273,348.
PES makes some solid stuff, none of which has disappointed me yet.

I have no suggestions on new products however as I am most certain Ben will laugh in my face at my awesome ideas and then turn around and call them his own in a different thread..........
Anything Flex recommends automatically becomes my idea if it is good, if it is rubbish everyone is free to mock him!