John33

Awards
4 Caps today
6 AM
7 AM (45 minutes pre-w/o)
9 pm (PWO)
3:30pm
All caps taken with food
Even the 7 AM pre-workout dose is also with food? What do you eat pre-workout? I am starting Anabeta on Monday and I am also a low-carber, that is why I asked.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even the 7 AM pre-workout dose is also with food? What do you eat pre-workout? I am starting Anabeta on Monday and I am also a low-carber, that is why I asked.
I found that at one pill pre workout I avoided the nausea of taking two pulls.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I slam a quick 25 - 35 gram protein shake (based upon the forthcoming workout).
I typically do one bodypart per training session.
Legs, Chest, Back: 35 grams
Tri', Bi's: 25 grams

Just something that works for me. Keep in mind I sip on high dosed BCAA's pre/peri/pwo as well. Too much protein from powder sources wrecks my stomach no matter what digestive enzymes I include.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered 2 more bottles of Anabeta. Thanks to PES insider. I'm counting the days. Probably gonna throw erase in this run to see where it takes me. Being off for almost 3 weeks I feel like Clarke Kent again and I hate it. I did notice I'm almost handling the same weight as being on it.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered 2 more bottles of Anabeta. Thanks to PES insider. I'm counting the days. Probably gonna throw erase in this run to see where it takes me. Being off for almost 3 weeks I feel like Clarke Kent again and I hate it. I did notice I'm almost handling the same weight as being on it.
Insider sale FTW! Youll be back to superman in no time Clark.

Erase is always a good addition if you like to keep things lean and dry

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks off is good? My next stack is 5 Anbeta's on work out days and 4 on non. BCAA'S during my workout. Erase 1 in the morning and 1 and sleep. Can Anabeta and erase be taken together?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That should be fine. I am doing something very similar soon. I can only handle taking 5 on workout days because I wake up in the middle of the night feeling ravenous.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Don't get this as an attempt to bash or to start an argument, but I just wanted to point out that I, even on a Metabolic Diet and very very low on Carbs, I still saw a lot of Vascularity change, especially at the gym. Don't know if the weekend carb refeeds were the reasoning behind this or if it was because of the fact that I was taking in 6 on workout days, but regardless, that was one of the main things I noticed while on Anabeta. That and my increased hunger.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I slam a quick 25 - 35 gram protein shake (based upon the forthcoming workout).
I typically do one bodypart per training session.
Legs, Chest, Back: 35 grams
Tri', Bi's: 25 grams

Just something that works for me. Keep in mind I sip on high dosed BCAA's pre/peri/pwo as well. Too much protein from powder sources wrecks my stomach no matter what digestive enzymes I include.
How many bottles are you running whacked?
I'm very interested to see how it pans out for you brother thanks for your log and updates.

I would like to give anabeta a try again this time with two bottles to see if it hits harder with two bottles. I used one bottle during the presale. And I noticed the test boost the most honestly. Didn't feel much in terms of extra appetite, strength or pumps. But the libido boost was crazy for me. But maybe had I run a second bottle I would have noticed more of an anabolic effect. I'll have to catch it on sale though because funds are kinda tight lol.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't get this as an attempt to bash or to start an argument, but I just wanted to point out that I, even on a Metabolic Diet and very very low on Carbs, I still saw a lot of Vascularity change, especially at the gym. Don't know if the weekend carb refeeds were the reasoning behind this or if it was because of the fact that I was taking in 6 on workout days, but regardless, that was one of the main things I noticed while on Anabeta. That and my increased hunger.
Great to hear more and more low carbers are getting the results we predicted.

How many bottles are you running whacked?
I'm very interested to see how it pans out for you brother thanks for your log and updates.

I would like to give anabeta a try again this time with two bottles to see if it hits harder with two bottles. I used one bottle during the presale. And I noticed the test boost the most honestly. Didn't feel much in terms of extra appetite, strength or pumps. But the libido boost was crazy for me. But maybe had I run a second bottle I would have noticed more of an anabolic effect. I'll have to catch it on sale though because funds are kinda tight lol.
Try the 4/6 dosing approach this time. 6 on workout days with 2 pre 2 post, and 4 on off days with food

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear more and more low carbers are getting the results we predicted.

Try the 4/6 dosing approach this time. 6 on workout days with 2 pre 2 post, and 4 on off days with food
Sounds good natty. I will definitely give that approach a try next time around.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I loved AnaBeta on a cut...can't wait to try it out on a bulk. Carbs + AnaBeta = perfect

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natty: I see people dosing 6ed and as u said 6 on workout days and 4 on off. Is 6 the best dose? If taken 6 ed how long would a bottle last?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was taking 6cps, a bottle lasts 20 days
Wow that sucks..And that was 6 ed? if so i might just do what natty said and dose 4 on non workout days

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I was dosing 6cps everyday yes, I didn't get much out my 2 bottles
I ran the first 10 days at 4 and then switched right away to 6cps, so pretty much
1 bottle and 3/4 at 6cps a day

A bottle is 120cps, math is easy

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was dosing 6cps everyday yes, I didn't get much out my 2 bottles
I ran the first 10 days at 4 and then switched right away to 6cps, so pretty much
1 bottle and 3/4 at 6cps a day

A bottle is 120cps, math is easy
Did u feel a difference from 4 to 6?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TBH, not much, but like I said, I seem to be a non-responder to the product,
and keep in mind that I'm a low carber, well more than that probably.. like *really* low carber
I didn't notice anything at 4, lil something at 6, anyway I ran a log at the time if you wanna check it out
I appreciate the honesty. Im a low carber as well and i just changed my diet and higher my carbs since jan..Yea ima check out ur log

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product is best summed up as follow, at least in my experience:

Insane pumps and dumps

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weird havent heard any previous reports on GI distress. These are extracts though so, everyones digestive system will act differently

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty: I see people dosing 6ed and as u said 6 on workout days and 4 on off. Is 6 the best dose? If taken 6 ed how long would a bottle last?
Dont go up to 6 unless you feel you need to. Majority of people are fine at 4.

I would play with 6 on workout days and 4 on off days only before I took 6 every day. Best bang for you buck. But try 4 out for a full 7-10 days

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
A nice read right here. Just got done with all four pages. I find this very informing. I have a natty stack consisting of Anebeta and I am even more excited to run it now. I am not a low carber so I like the idea of an appetite increase along with the aggression Whacked reported. Thanks for your honest feedback whacked and I will continue to follow this log. Looking forward to your results to come..SJ

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
on second thought it might not be the anabeta making me go the bathroom a lot. i'm using AT2, fish oils, and DCP. Sesamin did the same thing to me a few years ago so i think that my body just doesn't like oils.

That being said, the pump on anabeta is unlike anything i've felt before. it lasts all day, as does the vascularity. and it doesn't have the horrible over-stim feeling of Pre-WO supps.

loving it

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
on second thought it might not be the anabeta making me go the bathroom a lot. i'm using AT2, fish oils, and DCP. Sesamin did the same thing to me a few years ago so i think that my body just doesn't like oils.

That being said, the pump on anabeta is unlike anything i've felt before. it lasts all day, as does the vascularity. and it doesn't have the horrible over-stim feeling of Pre-WO supps.

loving it
Anabeta makes me urinate a lot more. When I ran AT2 I saw no increase in urination. But I'm feeling more or the same thermogenic feeling from anabeta as I have on some thermos I've ran. Also like you've stated the pumps are amazing. All day pumps are awesome on top of when I lift it might be better than pumps from creatine nitrate.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big statement Tony. :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont go up to 6 unless you feel you need to. Majority of people are fine at 4.

I would play with 6 on workout days and 4 on off days only before I took 6 every day. Best bang for you buck. But try 4 out for a full 7-10 days
Alright will do..I still have another 6 weeks before i start it but making sure i have everything lined up before it comes. Time does fly

nerdalert

Awards
I'm 3 days in myself and the only thing that I have really noticed is some heartburn and an increase in body temp..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think its more worthwhile to take only 4 a day because your bottle will last longer and the effects get better as time goes on. Saves you money too. Also for me anyway the energy effects of the product last a long time so taking more pills would only increase that. I have had days when I only took 3 because if I took another one I would be up all night. The stuff is just too good to waste.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
8 more days !!!!! I miss my alter ego. Had such good results with Anabeta going to be more aggressive with my training and diet. My goal is to turn sideways when I walk threw doorways.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
has anyone ran more than 6 caps ED?? curious....

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AutoKal: Thanks for the candid NO SPIN feedback. This boards needs more of this! No need to trash a product if you don't like it. Conversely, no need to HYPE it if it didnt work for you. We al work hard for our money, so honest yet respectful/classy (unsolicited) product feedback is invaluable around here.

UPDATE:
This product seems to do well for MANY, but us low carbers are (except for a few) do not seem to get the same response.

I switched to 6 caps a day a week ago.

PROS
I DO feel a little more fullness and the vascularity is a bit more pronounced.
The alpha male feeling is still present and nice.
Mild strength gains (more attributed to the mental "drive" this product gives me)
Mental intensity/endurance (sorry, no other way to describe it. I am compelled to simply push harder)

CONS
No weight gain/loss
Thermogenic effect still present; but strangley, no discernable fat loss
Given the cost/effects ratio (with respect to my new dosing protocol of 6 caps/day), I still rate this product a 7.5/10.
While the 6 caps have increased my results (aesthetically only), the 20 days (at a 6 caps/day dose) is a bit pricey.

Quick conclusion
I think this is a decent product and has its place. I think for many, it will work well. I also think it will let some down as this product is sensationalized to the 10th degree here (hence the title of my thread).

I WOULD buy this product again and use it as a bridge between hormone cycles. My favorite attribute is the "cerebral andro man / in the zone training sessions" effect. Reminds me of when I am ON gear. Huge plus for us OLD folks.

I also still believe that this product may be more useful for a typical carb-consuming bodybuilder.
It does "something" physiologically with the carbs I simply cannot explain. It seems to act as an efficasious glucose disposal agent where others have failed for me or simply given me horrible gastric distress and/or diarhea.

Disclaimer:
Just b/c I did not have "earth-shattering" results, does not mean it will not work for you. As relayed several times in this thread, Im a low carber. Well, it's been my experience for 20+ years of bodybuilding that most ergogenic products are simply not as effective for us low carb disciples.

Also, if I thought the product sucked, I'd flat out say it as I have nothing to prove and no one to impress and refuse to pimp anyone's products w/o a legitimate solid personal experience.

Thanks for viewing the thread. I will update as if anything changes.

TBH, not much, but like I said, I seem to be a non-responder to the product,
and keep in mind that I'm a low carber, well more than that probably.. like *really* low carber
I didn't notice anything at 4, lil something at 6, anyway I ran a log at the time if you wanna check it out

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear your feedback, Whacked. Seems like you had some decent results though since you had to high dose it that sucked a bit. And as someone who used Anabeta on a bulk (using up to but not over 200g carbs/day) I gotta say it was really amazing. I even dropped cardio for 2.5 weeks and got leaner (probably as a result of putting on clean, lean mass, not burning fat).

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Op's profile pic makes me hate myself FML lol

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
AnaBeta really shines with carbs. I personally don't think it's worth the money for a very low/no carb dieter. Yes, you'll still see some results, but just hold off until you are eating a sufficient amount of carbs to really reap the benefits.

I ran AnaBeta for 8 weeks (****ing loved it) during a cut/recomp. It was supposed to be a straight up cut but it turned into a recomp. So when I was really on my diet, I was very low carb and could definitely notice decreased pumps and noticeable effects from AnaBeta. When my diet was a little sloppier and I had more carbs, AnaBeta was much more noticeable in terms of fullness, vascularity, pumps.

I wouldn't buy AnaBeta to run during an all out cut. On a recomp, probably. Bulk, definitely.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I am going for a 6 week cycle again in 7 days. I had a great first run on a low-carb diet, this time I am using carbs and to see if that makes a difference :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a low-carber and Anabeta works really well for me. No need to go over 4 caps a day either. Sometimes 3 is even enough. Plus I'm dieting. I think you may be better off staying on for a longer amount of time than a short time with more caps per day.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I'm a low-carber and Anabeta works really well for me. No need to go over 4 caps a day either. Sometimes 3 is even enough. Plus I'm dieting. I think you may be better off staying on for a longer amount of time than a short time with more caps per day.
Yea, I think for low carbers 3/day would be good to extend the bottle a bit.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, I think for low carbers 3/day would be good to extend the bottle a bit.
Not to extend the bottle but sometimes I am unable to take more than 3. The reason is Anabeta gives me a lot of energy and if I take it too late it keeps me up at night. I can feel the energy effect for at least 2-3 hours after I take a cap, depending on if I take it with or without food. Without food and it seems to work for a longer amount of time. Also I noticed recently that it works better if you drink a ton of water before and after taking it. Even if you don't feel thirsty, drink and drink some more. The only problem with that is having to run to the bathroom at the gym between sets, after sets, all the time. Sometimes I hold back on water because of this.

Seriously though if your not feeling it as much don't increase the dosage yet. Try drinking more water with the dosage and taking it on an empty stomach. Drink at least 64 ounces of water with your dose and more while your training. See if that makes a difference. I bet it will. Try to wait at least 30 minutes before working out or leaving to go the gym after you take you dose. The bottle says 1 hour but I can get away with 30 minutes, it depends on how you react. Myself, I don't have an hour awake before I hit the gym. I could of course get up earlier, but that's not gonna happen!. Ha Ha I need all the extra rest I can get!.