AnaBeta: More Hype ?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, read my signature. ;)

Ok, embarrasingly enough, I have had an unopened bottle of AnaBeta for over a month now. Wanted to finish up a run (and full clearance) of some other items I was on for the purpose of fairly and accurately assessing efficacy of AnaBeta.

Current Stats
Mid 40's
5'11
Weighed in at 212 this morning
Body Fat - 10-12%

Here's the deal: I am a low carber and have been for as long as I can recall (20 years).

Typical week: 1 carb up meal mid week + 1 carb up/full day binge on the weekends.

Today: Woke up at 6:00 am
1 cap 6:00 am for breakfast
1 cap an hour later (45 minutes pre-w/o)
Zero Carbs (Eggs for breakfast + BCAA's pre/peri/post-w/o)

Experience:
Alpha male was kicked in something fierce. Felt like I was "ON" (which I have a ton of experience with).
Fellow older crowd - ever start your workouts after 20 years of doing so, and wonder " what the heck am I doing here - this crap's for the birds" ? That's been me for a few weeks (serious RUT).

Not today. I was trying exercises I haven't tried in years. Killer/fun training session. Endurance notably increased. Sweat was ridiculous. Even the tunes I always have blasting in my ears sounded sharper, crisper, and more motivating. Bizarre, but just sharing as I was cerebrally connected to my w/o.

No noted pumps or strength changes, just a clean alpha male feeling and lucid ZONE feeling (mentally-speaking).

Placebo?
Perhaps! Beats me but I am fired up to see what happens the next few days/weeks and will be sure to provide unsolicited feedback from time to time on this thread of the good/bad/ugly.
Disclaimer: A true assessment can only be given after at least a week so stay tuned.

Notes:
1) I imagine my pumps will pale in comparison to most due to the lack of carbs.

Also, I am not a fan of appetite increases as mine is off the hook as is, so this will be a challenge for me to stay relatively lean and do a mini recomp. At this stage of my life, the goal is merely to maintain and make minimal recomp changes in the mirror.
2) This product could totally suck and this could be a total fluke. However, when "OFF" gear, I only get these workouts a few trimes a year on a whim (where they can only be described as: invigorating, revitalizating re-birth style workouts).

Again, read my signature, I couldn't care less about pimping anyone's crap. I have never and will never be a sponsor for anyone. That is NOT why I am on these forums. ;)

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hope you can stick with the low carbs on anabeta, i was craving carbs when i was on it-even so managed to lean out some. plus my endurance and recovery both went up by a huge amount.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah so this explains your recent detailed questions on AnaBeta haha...had a bottle stashed away!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I did Anabeta for 8 weeks. Loved every minute of it. Alpha male,pump, strenght increase, leaning out effect and over all something that really worked for me. By the way I'll be 45 on 9/22. Maybe it works better for us young guys? Good luck. Im going for round 2 in 4 weeks:arms:

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets get this started. :D
heckkk yeahhhh

hope you can stick with the low carbs on anabeta, i was craving carbs when i was on it-even so managed to lean out some. plus my endurance and recovery both went up by a huge amount.
Me too! That's been my one hesitation (along with increase in appetite in general too). LOL :p
Nice to hear the leaning out part!

Ah so this explains your recent detailed questions on AnaBeta haha...had a bottle stashed away!
Haha! BINGO! (see above)

I did Anabeta for 8 weeks. Loved every minute of it. Alpha male,pump, strenght increase, leaning out effect and over all something that really worked for me. By the way I'll be 45 on 9/22. Maybe it works better for us young guys? Good luck. Im going for round 2 in 4 weeks:arms:
Yup. I've been following your posts. You responded incredibly well! ;)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definrely in for this one.

I'm a low carber too and I didn't run into any problems on Anabeta. I got hungrier, but eating more eggs/meat/veggies takes care of it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear/know Kevin ;)

4 Caps today
6 AM
7 AM (45 minutes pre-w/o)
9 pm (PWO)
3:30pm
All caps taken with food

Alpha male still there.
More perceived mental energy/alertness/focused.
No discernable difference with respect to feeling more full/pumped,etc
Felt as if I was 5 degrees warmer all day so far.
Zero appetite changes notes (thank God)
Zero carb cravings

Will report back Monday or so.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I liked five on workout days and four off.
You will notice the pump real soon. Especially in the morning and thru out the day. Even on warm ups before you hit it real hard. After the 5 and six weeks I just got used to pump feeling and kind of forgot about it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very cool. Looking forward to it. ;)

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Ah, how could I not sub to this? :)

Very curious to see your reports, we both low carber and I ran a log on this as well.
I was worried about hunger increase when I started taking it but,
I didn't experience any hunger increase, so if you're like me.. no worries :D

good luck my friend

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice I stumbled across this and just have to sub now. Interested to see what you think. I am running my own experiment with Anabeta.. kinda.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no hype with AB. try to eat more carbs that normal on AB unless u already eat a good amount of carbs as it is

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good see someone closer to my age and also closer to my diet running this product. I use Anabeta but only on my carb up days. Don't know if I could handle it on lower carb days especially with the lower calories I'm on now. Almost seems like it would be counter productive to my goal if I ran it at this low a calorie and carb level. Good luck Whacked. I don't like the regular BS of logs I see on here. I've probably mentioned this before but I don't like having to scroll threw peoples daily workouts and diets just to find the stuff I'm interested in. Too many details that I just don't need or want to know. In other words, I would rather read a final review than a log.

Good luck though I hope you like it as much as I do.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for a low carb anabeta log!

All the logs I have seen users reported feeling low blood sugar type effects when they didn't eat more carbs. I would really like to see a successful low carb anabeta run

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will also be watching your posts on Anabeta because I have been following the reviews and I have been
seening alot of mixed reviews some people love it and some just say it's a waste of money because it did
nothing for them but maybe just give them more of an appetite and $40-$45 is kind of steep for something
that just increases your appetite. I was ready to purchase a jar but then the I started to see the reviews that
weren't too positive so I will wait it out a little see how it goes with others who are trying Anabeta.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will also be watching your posts on Anabeta because I have been following the reviews and I have been
seening alot of mixed reviews some people love it and some just say it's a waste of money because it did
nothing for them but maybe just give them more of an appetite and $40-$45 is kind of steep for something
that just increases your appetite. I was ready to purchase a jar but then the I started to see the reviews that
weren't too positive so I will wait it out a little see how it goes with others who are trying Anabeta.
I have kept up to date with almost all of the reviews and there are a handful of people who weren't impressed out of about 50 logs I have seen. That is a ratio I am happy with. :)

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Just threw this pic together.
Stack 1: Erase, TestoPro
Break
Stack 2: Erase, TestoPro, Anabeta (1 bottle each), DAA
Break
Stack 3: Erase, TestoPro/AT2, Anabeta, Shift (What Im on currently)

Basics: Fish oil, Flax, Gut health, ON multi, GLC 2000, Green Tea Extract, LCLT, Modern BCAA, Xtend

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Can anybody help me post a pic? I dont have a high enough post count.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nicee!!

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Considering how I use to be an athlete and how I let myself go, I was extremely embarrassed by the first (May 1) pic.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey thread-hackers, get a room! :p

UPDATE:
3 days in ......
Alpha male still in gear, kinda pissy now (LOL) so the work outs are great (3 under my belt)
No fullness, bodyweight or appearance, or discernable strength changes to speak of thus far
Hunger up a tad, nothing bad
I have had a few tension style headaches (I very rarely get headaches so I would assume there is a correlation here)
Thirst is up a tad as well (I've been hydrating extra to combat the headaches, seems to fo the trick)

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Hey thread-hackers, get a room! :p

UPDATE:
3 days in ......
Alpha male still in gear, kinda pissy now (LOL) so the work outs are great (3 under my belt)
No fullness, bodyweight or appearance, or discernable strength changes to speak of thus far
Hunger up a tad, nothing bad
Thirst is up a tad as well (Ive been hydrating extra to combat the headaches, seems to fo the trick)
I have had a few tension style headaches (I very rarely get headaches)
I got the headaches on my first bottle of anabeta but on the second bottle they went away. Make sure to be taking in your high dose of BCAA and drink lots of water. These supps def raise body temp.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup yup - I am, thanks!

John33

Awards
Here's the deal: I am a low carber and have been for as long as I can recall (20 years).

I am also a low-carber, but people define "low carbs" differently. How many grams of carbs is low for you? What are you carb sources?

During the week, I only consume carbs from vegetables (spinach, broccoli, cabbage, mushrooms). I probably get no more than 50 grams of carbs per meal, maybe a bit more, but definitely well below 100 grams. I do not eat bread, pasta, rice, potatoes or fruit. I do eat more than 100 grams of carbs per meal on Saturday and Sunday. On workout days, I eat two rice cakes (around 30 grams of carbs) during brakfast.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Week:

2 days LOW (<40 is the goal: only green veggie + nut sources)
1 day Medium (one cheat meal - total for the day <100)
3 days LOW (<40 is the goal: only green veggie + nut sources)
1 BINGE DAY (~600 carbs over 3 meals)<------Football Sunday ;)
(repeat)

I am also a low-carber, but people define "low carbs" differently. How many grams of carbs is low for you? What are you carb sources?

During the week, I only consume carbs from vegetables (spinach, broccoli, cabbage, mushrooms). I probably get no more than 50 grams of carbs per meal, maybe a bit more, but definitely well below 100 grams. I do not eat bread, pasta, rice, potatoes or fruit. I do eat more than 100 grams of carbs per meal on Saturday and Sunday. On workout days, I eat two rice cakes (around 30 grams of carbs) during brakfast.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to see how this treats you. I've got 4 bottles waiting for my thyroid to be fixed so they can be used ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been low carb for a long time, just by natural preference. when I started originally trying to lose fat, the bad carbs were cut first and then I just got used to not eating much in carbs. Now on lean gains, i'm eating more carbs on workout days, and even less on non-workout days. Been thinking about giving anabeta a shot, this will be interesting to see.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Fwiw I was taking in around 400g carbs daily on AB and had no fat gain or bloating..just an all day fullness

John33

Awards
My Week:

2 days LOW (<40 is the goal: only green veggie + nut sources)
1 day Medium (one cheat meal - total for the day <100)
3 days LOW (<40 is the goal: only green veggie + nut sources)
1 BINGE DAY (~600 carbs over 3 meals)<------Football Sunday ;)
(repeat)
Great. Thanks. Pretty close to what I have been doing for years. I am also about to start Anabeta.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just threw this pic together.
Stack 1: Erase, TestoPro
Break
Stack 2: Erase, TestoPro, Anabeta (1 bottle each), DAA
Break
Stack 3: Erase, TestoPro/AT2, Anabeta, Shift (What Im on currently)

Basics: Fish oil, Flax, Gut health, ON multi, GLC 2000, Green Tea Extract, LCLT, Modern BCAA, Xtend

This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. I'm not sure if you understand how a forum/message board works.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. I'm not sure if you understand how a forum/message board works.
I take it you didnt read my post right after? Or didnt see the pic that natty had to post for me since I dont have a high enough post count...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take it you didnt read my post right after? Or didnt see the pic that natty had to post for me since I dont have a high enough post count...
Sure I did. Your posts have little to nothing to do with this thread. This is a log for Whacked. It has nothing to do with you and your self esteem. I will now refrain from posting anything else in response to you to let Whacked do his thing.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Sure I did. Your posts have little to nothing to do with this thread. This is a log for Whacked. It has nothing to do with you and your self esteem. I will now refrain from posting anything else in response to you to let Whacked do his thing.
Wow, if thats the case then I am sorry to Whacked...
My post had nothing to do with self esteem, but rather it was a post to show what anabeta has done for me as well as other PES products because I support their products.
Whatever the case, thank you for taking the time to call me out on it.
I will now return to my cave and not post.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people have different views on forum etiquette. Stein, if you want you can start a new thread and Natty or myself will upload any necessary pictures for you. Just send me a PM, no worries at all.

We will let Whacked get on with his log. No harm done.

Ben

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7

Quickie Updates
Alpha Male effect: Unchanged from Day 1 (remains excellent)
Appetite: Unchanged from Day 1 (still none)
Appearance: Unchanged (**see related recomp notes to follow)
Body Temp: While elevated the first few days, this seems to have dissipated
Strength Changes: Mildly up since Day 1; more "mentally" related to Alpha Male effect
Vascularity: Slightly up
Headaches: Improved. None after the first couple of days
Fullness: Mild increase (**see related recomp notes to follow)

General Feedback
Still at 4 caps. Nothing jaw-dropping to report, but I remain impressed with the workout intensity.
Still have that alpha male/desire to throw weights around with an attitude (I'm in my 40's so this is invaluable).
Additionally, as should be noted, I have been eating more carbs (+20%/day) to test the recomp abilities. I have not felt any of the typical sides "I" personally experience with an uptick in carb ingestion (instant bloat, malaise, lethargy, brain fog). I have not gained any discernable fat or water weight (scale reads the same). Ironically, with the increase in carb intake, a concomitant "fullness" would have been expected along with perhaps some enhanced vascularity; neither of which is significantly increased; although they are up slightly. So while I cannot support any recomp claims, I cannot argue they do not exist either. The jury is still out for me on this one.

NO SPIN ZONE: 1-week mark opinion
Currently, I do not agree with all the other users' experiences that are nothing less than phenomenal. However, I think this product could be used as a nice bridge between cycles. It has an inarguable "androgenic" feeling that compels me to murder it in the gym.

I am a low carb guy so my previously mentioned speculation regarding a typically comparative lack of results seems to be accurate (little fullness, little vascularity). That said, I do enjoy being able to eat more carbs (sanity!) without "paying for it". I have no idea where these carbs are going/how they are being metabolized per se because I am neither fatter or more full or more vascular. It should probably be noted that I have had no bowel changes to date.

Starting today, I am ramping up dosage to 6/day to better test the boundaries of this product. Again, to give a fair disclaimer and analysis of the product, I'm a low carb guy and most products do not work "the same" for us. This product does seem to indicate some indirect GDA (glut-4 modulation?) properties; albeit more unique in nature. For us low carb guys, any product that assists in carb assimilation and/or metabolism while favoring muscle glycogen pathways (as opposed to an affinity towards adipocytes saturation) is a welcomed one (although I cannot state for sure that this is what is occuring). As other low carb guys can attest, bloating from even looking at carbs is frustrating. I have not gotten that from my increase in consumption. That said, I have no clue "where" these carbs are going. LOL

Currently
I'd rate this product a 7-7.5 out of 10. It should noted that my experience thus far has been positive but nothing earth-shattering. It would also be prudent to note that for me, most products flat out SUCK or simply do not deliver in recommended doses. This product has delivered at the minimum doses but certainly no where near the claims (for me).

I will report back in one week (as I start the 6 caps/day dosing today).

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Quickie Updates
Strength Changes: Mildly up since Day 1; more "mentally" related to Alpha Male effect

General Feedback
Still at 4 caps. Nothing jaw-dropping to report, but I remain impressed with the workout intensity.
Still have that alpha male/desire to throw weights around with an attitude (I'm in my 40's so this is invaluable).
Additionally, as should be noted, I have been eating more carbs (+20%/day) to test the recomp abilities. I have not felt any of the typical sides "I" personally experience with an uptick in carb ingestion (instant bloat, malaise, lethargy, brain fog). I have not gained any discernable fat or water weight (scale reads the same). Ironically, with the increase in carb intake, a concomitant "fullness" would have been expected along with perhaps some enhanced vascularity; neither of which is significantly increased; although they are up slightly. So while I cannot support any recomp claims, I cannot argue they do not exist either. The jury is still out for me on this one.

Currently, I do not agree with all the other users' experiences that are nothing less than phenomenal. However, I think this product could be used as a nice bridge between cycles. It has an inarguable "androgenic" feeling that compels me to murder it in the gym.

I am a low carb guy so my previously mentioned speculation regarding a typically comparative lack of results seems to be accurate (little fullness, little vascularity). That said, I do enjoy being able to eat more carbs (sanity!) without "paying for it". I have no idea where these carbs are going/how they are being metabolized per se because I am neither fatter or more full or more vascular. It should probably be noted that I have had no bowel changes to date.

Starting today, I am ramping up dosage to 6/day to better test the boundaries of this product. Again, to give a fair disclaimer and analysis of the product, I'm a low carb guy and most products do not work "the same" for us. This product does seem to indicate some indirect GDA (glut-4 modulation?) properties; albeit more unique in nature. For us low carb guys, any product that assists in carb assimilation and/or metabolism while favoring muscle glycogen pathways (as opposed to an affinity towards adipocytes saturation) is a welcomed one (although I cannot state for sure that this is what is occuring). As other low carb guys can attest, bloating from even looking at carbs is frustrating. I have not gotten that from my increase in consumption. That said, I have no clue "where" these carbs are going. LOL

Currently
I'd rate this product a 7-7.5 out of 10. It should noted that my experience thus far has been positive but nothing earth-shattering. It would also be prudent to note that for me, most products flat out SUCK or simply do not deliver in recommended doses. This product has delivered at the minimum doses but certainly no where near the claims (for me).

nice report on it, I think i will be using some in pct

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Day 7

Quickie Updates

General Feedback

Currently

Very similar to my experience so far
I went up to 6cps as well
still followin' :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good thread so far. No BS log. No stupid "stats" and what you ate for each meal. Keep it that way and it will be great!. Great stuff and good information. This is how a log should be.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks All

LOL @ T-Bone ;)

Good thread so far. No BS log. No stupid "stats" and what you ate for each meal. Keep it that way and it will be great!. Great stuff and good information. This is how a log should be.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Nice log man, good luck.