AnaBeta: More Hype ?

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.98%
    Achievements Activity Pro

A nice read right here. Just got done with all four pages. I find this very informing. I have a natty stack consisting of Anebeta and I am even more excited to run it now. I am not a low carber so I like the idea of an appetite increase along with the aggression Whacked reported. Thanks for your honest feedback whacked and I will continue to follow this log. Looking forward to your results to come..SJ

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Props to whacked for starting the discussion
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

on second thought it might not be the anabeta making me go the bathroom a lot. i'm using AT2, fish oils, and DCP. Sesamin did the same thing to me a few years ago so i think that my body just doesn't like oils.

That being said, the pump on anabeta is unlike anything i've felt before. it lasts all day, as does the vascularity. and it doesn't have the horrible over-stim feeling of Pre-WO supps.

loving it
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.13%

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11
    on second thought it might not be the anabeta making me go the bathroom a lot. i'm using AT2, fish oils, and DCP. Sesamin did the same thing to me a few years ago so i think that my body just doesn't like oils.

That being said, the pump on anabeta is unlike anything i've felt before. it lasts all day, as does the vascularity. and it doesn't have the horrible over-stim feeling of Pre-WO supps.

loving it
    Anabeta makes me urinate a lot more. When I ran AT2 I saw no increase in urination. But I'm feeling more or the same thermogenic feeling from anabeta as I have on some thermos I've ran. Also like you've stated the pumps are amazing. All day pumps are awesome on top of when I lift it might be better than pumps from creatine nitrate.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Big statement Tony.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Dont go up to 6 unless you feel you need to. Majority of people are fine at 4.

I would play with 6 on workout days and 4 on off days only before I took 6 every day. Best bang for you buck. But try 4 out for a full 7-10 days
    Alright will do..I still have another 6 weeks before i start it but making sure i have everything lined up before it comes. Time does fly
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.44%

I'm 3 days in myself and the only thing that I have really noticed is some heartburn and an increase in body temp..
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I think its more worthwhile to take only 4 a day because your bottle will last longer and the effects get better as time goes on. Saves you money too. Also for me anyway the energy effects of the product last a long time so taking more pills would only increase that. I have had days when I only took 3 because if I took another one I would be up all night. The stuff is just too good to waste.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.23%

8 more days !!!!! I miss my alter ego. Had such good results with Anabeta going to be more aggressive with my training and diet. My goal is to turn sideways when I walk threw doorways.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

has anyone ran more than 6 caps ED?? curious....
  11. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Not that I am aware of
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%

Quote Originally Posted by nerdalert View Post
    I'm 3 days in myself and the only thing that I have really noticed is some heartburn and an increase in body temp..
    Give it more than 3 days...how are you dosing?
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.01%

AutoKal: Thanks for the candid NO SPIN feedback. This boards needs more of this! No need to trash a product if you don't like it. Conversely, no need to HYPE it if it didnt work for you. We al work hard for our money, so honest yet respectful/classy (unsolicited) product feedback is invaluable around here.

UPDATE:
    This product seems to do well for MANY, but us low carbers are (except for a few) do not seem to get the same response.

I switched to 6 caps a day a week ago.

PROS
    I DO feel a little more fullness and the vascularity is a bit more pronounced.
    The alpha male feeling is still present and nice.
    Mild strength gains (more attributed to the mental "drive" this product gives me)
    Mental intensity/endurance (sorry, no other way to describe it. I am compelled to simply push harder)

CONS
    No weight gain/loss
    Thermogenic effect still present; but strangley, no discernable fat loss
    Given the cost/effects ratio (with respect to my new dosing protocol of 6 caps/day), I still rate this product a 7.5/10.
    While the 6 caps have increased my results (aesthetically only), the 20 days (at a 6 caps/day dose) is a bit pricey.

Quick conclusion
    I think this is a decent product and has its place. I think for many, it will work well. I also think it will let some down as this product is sensationalized to the 10th degree here (hence the title of my thread).

I WOULD buy this product again and use it as a bridge between hormone cycles. My favorite attribute is the "cerebral andro man / in the zone training sessions" effect. Reminds me of when I am ON gear. Huge plus for us OLD folks.

I also still believe that this product may be more useful for a typical carb-consuming bodybuilder.
    It does "something" physiologically with the carbs I simply cannot explain. It seems to act as an efficasious glucose disposal agent where others have failed for me or simply given me horrible gastric distress and/or diarhea.

Disclaimer:
    Just b/c I did not have "earth-shattering" results, does not mean it will not work for you. As relayed several times in this thread, Im a low carber. Well, it's been my experience for 20+ years of bodybuilding that most ergogenic products are simply not as effective for us low carb disciples.

Also, if I thought the product sucked, I'd flat out say it as I have nothing to prove and no one to impress and refuse to pimp anyone's products w/o a legitimate solid personal experience.

Thanks for viewing the thread. I will update as if anything changes.

Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    TBH, not much, but like I said, I seem to be a non-responder to the product,
    and keep in mind that I'm a low carber, well more than that probably.. like *really* low carber
    I didn't notice anything at 4, lil something at 6, anyway I ran a log at the time if you wanna check it out
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.28%

Glad to hear your feedback, Whacked. Seems like you had some decent results though since you had to high dose it that sucked a bit. And as someone who used Anabeta on a bulk (using up to but not over 200g carbs/day) I gotta say it was really amazing. I even dropped cardio for 2.5 weeks and got leaner (probably as a result of putting on clean, lean mass, not burning fat).
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.14%

Op's profile pic makes me hate myself FML lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.86%

AnaBeta really shines with carbs. I personally don't think it's worth the money for a very low/no carb dieter. Yes, you'll still see some results, but just hold off until you are eating a sufficient amount of carbs to really reap the benefits.

I ran AnaBeta for 8 weeks (****ing loved it) during a cut/recomp. It was supposed to be a straight up cut but it turned into a recomp. So when I was really on my diet, I was very low carb and could definitely notice decreased pumps and noticeable effects from AnaBeta. When my diet was a little sloppier and I had more carbs, AnaBeta was much more noticeable in terms of fullness, vascularity, pumps.

I wouldn't buy AnaBeta to run during an all out cut. On a recomp, probably. Bulk, definitely.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.35%

I am going for a 6 week cycle again in 7 days. I had a great first run on a low-carb diet, this time I am using carbs and to see if that makes a difference
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.93%

I'm a low-carber and Anabeta works really well for me. No need to go over 4 caps a day either. Sometimes 3 is even enough. Plus I'm dieting. I think you may be better off staying on for a longer amount of time than a short time with more caps per day.
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.86%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm a low-carber and Anabeta works really well for me. No need to go over 4 caps a day either. Sometimes 3 is even enough. Plus I'm dieting. I think you may be better off staying on for a longer amount of time than a short time with more caps per day.
    Yea, I think for low carbers 3/day would be good to extend the bottle a bit.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.93%

Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Yea, I think for low carbers 3/day would be good to extend the bottle a bit.
    Not to extend the bottle but sometimes I am unable to take more than 3. The reason is Anabeta gives me a lot of energy and if I take it too late it keeps me up at night. I can feel the energy effect for at least 2-3 hours after I take a cap, depending on if I take it with or without food. Without food and it seems to work for a longer amount of time. Also I noticed recently that it works better if you drink a ton of water before and after taking it. Even if you don't feel thirsty, drink and drink some more. The only problem with that is having to run to the bathroom at the gym between sets, after sets, all the time. Sometimes I hold back on water because of this.

Seriously though if your not feeling it as much don't increase the dosage yet. Try drinking more water with the dosage and taking it on an empty stomach. Drink at least 64 ounces of water with your dose and more while your training. See if that makes a difference. I bet it will. Try to wait at least 30 minutes before working out or leaving to go the gym after you take you dose. The bottle says 1 hour but I can get away with 30 minutes, it depends on how you react. Myself, I don't have an hour awake before I hit the gym. I could of course get up earlier, but that's not gonna happen!. Ha Ha I need all the extra rest I can get!.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Not to extend the bottle but sometimes I am unable to take more than 3. The reason is Anabeta gives me a lot of energy and if I take it too late it keeps me up at night. I can feel the energy effect for at least 2-3 hours after I take a cap, depending on if I take it with or without food. Without food and it seems to work for a longer amount of time. Also I noticed recently that it works better if you drink a ton of water before and after taking it. Even if you don't feel thirsty, drink and drink some more. The only problem with that is having to run to the bathroom at the gym between sets, after sets, all the time. Sometimes I hold back on water because of this.

Seriously though if your not feeling it as much don't increase the dosage yet. Try drinking more water with the dosage and taking it on an empty stomach. Drink at least 64 ounces of water with your dose and more while your training. See if that makes a difference. I bet it will. Try to wait at least 30 minutes before working out or leaving to go the gym after you take you dose. The bottle says 1 hour but I can get away with 30 minutes, it depends on how you react. Myself, I don't have an hour awake before I hit the gym. I could of course get up earlier, but that's not gonna happen!. Ha Ha I need all the extra rest I can get!.
    Wow... I must have responded hella off from this product. I liked it though. I noticed no energy, more lethargy... though I was low carb and hypoglycemia could have been the issue here. I always carry around a 2liter bottle of water with me so I usually stay really well hydrated (on top of that I try to take in around another 4-6 liters in water).

For training though 2 caps took me to hell. After 45mins it was all down hill... Seemed like my body would just hit a wall. Dropped it back down to 1 and no symptoms.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%

It is a unique and strong ingredient. Like any anabolic ingredient people will react very differently. What works for one might work completely different for another.

The dosing we put on the bottle is what we feel the majority will react best to, but remember we sell the product to mass audiences that are not as educated as the members here. So educated members like yourselves here should experiment with the dosing based on your diets and training schemes
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It is a unique and strong ingredient. Like any anabolic ingredient people will react very differently. What works for one might work completely different for another.

The dosing we put on the bottle is what we feel the majority will react best to, but remember we sell the product to mass audiences that are not as educated as the members here. So educated members like yourselves here should experiment with the dosing based on your diets and training schemes
    Completely agree here, we dont just pop the pill and expect magic. Well some of us still hope for it...

My only beef with AB is the price.

Anyway, Natty any new products in the makings?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.93%

The water aspect of it is huge. I would guess it has a lot to do with timing also. Drinking your water with your anabeta or most of your water with anabeta and during you workout will help immensely.
  25. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post

Several
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  26. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    AutoKal: Thanks for the candid NO SPIN feedback. This boards needs more of this! No need to trash a product if you don't like it. Conversely, no need to HYPE it if it didnt work for you. We al work hard for our money, so honest yet respectful/classy (unsolicited) product feedback is invaluable around here.

UPDATE:
    This product seems to do well for MANY, but us low carbers are (except for a few) do not seem to get the same response.

I switched to 6 caps a day a week ago.

PROS
    I DO feel a little more fullness and the vascularity is a bit more pronounced.
    The alpha male feeling is still present and nice.
    Mild strength gains (more attributed to the mental "drive" this product gives me)
    Mental intensity/endurance (sorry, no other way to describe it. I am compelled to simply push harder)

CONS
    No weight gain/loss
    Thermogenic effect still present; but strangley, no discernable fat loss
    Given the cost/effects ratio (with respect to my new dosing protocol of 6 caps/day), I still rate this product a 7.5/10.
    While the 6 caps have increased my results (aesthetically only), the 20 days (at a 6 caps/day dose) is a bit pricey.

Quick conclusion
    I think this is a decent product and has its place. I think for many, it will work well. I also think it will let some down as this product is sensationalized to the 10th degree here (hence the title of my thread).

I WOULD buy this product again and use it as a bridge between hormone cycles. My favorite attribute is the "cerebral andro man / in the zone training sessions" effect. Reminds me of when I am ON gear. Huge plus for us OLD folks.

I also still believe that this product may be more useful for a typical carb-consuming bodybuilder.
    It does "something" physiologically with the carbs I simply cannot explain. It seems to act as an efficasious glucose disposal agent where others have failed for me or simply given me horrible gastric distress and/or diarhea.

Disclaimer:
    Just b/c I did not have "earth-shattering" results, does not mean it will not work for you. As relayed several times in this thread, Im a low carber. Well, it's been my experience for 20+ years of bodybuilding that most ergogenic products are simply not as effective for us low carb disciples.

Also, if I thought the product sucked, I'd flat out say it as I have nothing to prove and no one to impress and refuse to pimp anyone's products w/o a legitimate solid personal experience.

Thanks for viewing the thread. I will update as if anything changes.
    Sounds very similar to my experience with it. Great log mate!
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

27. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%

Thanks for the feedback Whacked
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.39%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Keep your eyes open!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.01%

Thanks for all who followed the thread. Feelings are unchanged. Still think it's a decent peoduct.

It's obvious from others' feedback that this stuff works "WELL" (some times "very well") for many, and just "OK" for some.

The carb-laden-crowd seems to be one common denominator for sure in those that have had extreme succcess.

However, it should be noted that a few low-carbers have in fact experienced SOLID results.

So, there goes my theory.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%

has anyone gone beyond 6 caps ED???
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.18%

I can tell you that running anabeta my doms were alot less noticeable then running dmz w/ the same workout routine & diet. i'm impressed w/ anabeta
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    has anyone ran more than 6 caps ED?? curious....
    Not that I am aware of
    The answer is still the same as when you last asked on the previous page. If anyone has gone beyond 6 caps for a sustained period of time I am unaware of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder1 View Post
    I can tell you that running anabeta my doms were alot less noticeable then running dmz w/ the same workout routine & diet. i'm impressed w/ anabeta
    Good to hear, we are very proud of the product.
    PES Representative
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    The answer is still the same as when you last asked on the previous page. If anyone has gone beyond 6 caps for a sustained period of time I am unaware of it.
    Yea but has anyone gone beyond 6caps per day or what?

...lol
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%

Haha, now I think of it I am pretty sure they have.
    PES Representative
  35. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.79%

I dont believe so

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder1 View Post
    Glad you like it
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.86%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Several
    Whoooo! In for some beta testing of 'Ana-omega'

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds View Post
    Yea but has anyone gone beyond 6caps per day or what? ...lol
    If I recall...think ax1 ran it higher than 6 caps/ed for several weeks..

Thread relevancy: Awesome work/feedback here Whacked! have been following along since you started this thread...would read again/10
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.5%

I tried 7 for about a week. Lethergy was high and so was diuretic effect. Had to go back to 6 and eventually 4.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.35%

ax1 was actually at 9 pills for some weeks i think
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%

9?! I definitely missed that log. I tried to keep up with all of them.

I can't even stay at 6, my hunger becomes uncontrollable and wakes me up in the middle of the night.
    PES Representative
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.91%

Im curious, i havent taken Anabeta yet but dosing should be 2pre and 2post correct? Now my question is, alot of people are saying you should take in carbs while on Anabeta. But anabeta is not taken no where near meals? does it matter? For instance most of my carbs are all in the morning..

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  2. peg mgf... just hype?
    By TripDog in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 08:14 AM
  3. Hype Of Rpm?
    By AuggieC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 113