AnaBeta: More Hype ?

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    4 weeks off is good? My next stack is 5 Anbeta's on work out days and 4 on non. BCAA'S during my workout. Erase 1 in the morning and 1 and sleep. Can Anabeta and erase be taken together?
    4 weeks off after 8 weeks on is good. If you were on for 4 weeks no break needed.

AnaBeta + Erase is a good combo indeed: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...ombo-pack.html
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

2. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Don't get this as an attempt to bash or to start an argument, but I just wanted to point out that I, even on a Metabolic Diet and very very low on Carbs, I still saw a lot of Vascularity change, especially at the gym. Don't know if the weekend carb refeeds were the reasoning behind this or if it was because of the fact that I was taking in 6 on workout days, but regardless, that was one of the main things I noticed while on Anabeta. That and my increased hunger.
    Great to hear more and more low carbers are getting the results we predicted.

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    How many bottles are you running whacked?
    I'm very interested to see how it pans out for you brother thanks for your log and updates.

I would like to give anabeta a try again this time with two bottles to see if it hits harder with two bottles. I used one bottle during the presale. And I noticed the test boost the most honestly. Didn't feel much in terms of extra appetite, strength or pumps. But the libido boost was crazy for me. But maybe had I run a second bottle I would have noticed more of an anabolic effect. I'll have to catch it on sale though because funds are kinda tight lol.
    Try the 4/6 dosing approach this time. 6 on workout days with 2 pre 2 post, and 4 on off days with food
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

Great to hear more and more low carbers are getting the results we predicted.

Try the 4/6 dosing approach this time. 6 on workout days with 2 pre 2 post, and 4 on off days with food
    Sounds good natty. I will definitely give that approach a try next time around.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

4. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

4 weeks off after 8 weeks on is good. If you were on for 4 weeks no break needed.

AnaBeta + Erase is a good combo indeed: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...ombo-pack.html
    Bought 2 on the PES insider Do ya think 2 bottles of erase for a 8 week run?

5. In it for the ride
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Bought 2 on the PES insider Do ya think 2 bottles of erase for a 8 week run?
    Indeed
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

7. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

Indeed
    Oct.1 I'm on a mission again with Anabeta and erase again. I hope that my 3rd floor can handle it! Thanks PES for a product that works.

8. We got you covered. So, 10 days till domination day?
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

9. I loved AnaBeta on a cut...can't wait to try it out on a bulk. Carbs + AnaBeta = perfect
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

10. Natty: I see people dosing 6ed and as u said 6 on workout days and 4 on off. Is 6 the best dose? If taken 6 ed how long would a bottle last?

11. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Natty: I see people dosing 6ed and as u said 6 on workout days and 4 on off. Is 6 the best dose? If taken 6 ed how long would a bottle last?
    I was taking 6cps, a bottle lasts 20 days
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

12. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    I was taking 6cps, a bottle lasts 20 days
    Wow that sucks..And that was 6 ed? if so i might just do what natty said and dose 4 on non workout days

13. I was dosing 6cps everyday yes, I didn't get much out my 2 bottles
    I ran the first 10 days at 4 and then switched right away to 6cps, so pretty much
    1 bottle and 3/4 at 6cps a day

A bottle is 120cps, math is easy

14. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    I was dosing 6cps everyday yes, I didn't get much out my 2 bottles
    I ran the first 10 days at 4 and then switched right away to 6cps, so pretty much
    1 bottle and 3/4 at 6cps a day

A bottle is 120cps, math is easy
    Did u feel a difference from 4 to 6?

15. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Did u feel a difference from 4 to 6?
    TBH, not much, but like I said, I seem to be a non-responder to the product,
    and keep in mind that I'm a low carber, well more than that probably.. like *really* low carber
    I didn't notice anything at 4, lil something at 6, anyway I ran a log at the time if you wanna check it out

16. Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    TBH, not much, but like I said, I seem to be a non-responder to the product,
    and keep in mind that I'm a low carber, well more than that probably.. like *really* low carber
    I didn't notice anything at 4, lil something at 6, anyway I ran a log at the time if you wanna check it out
    I appreciate the honesty. Im a low carber as well and i just changed my diet and higher my carbs since jan..Yea ima check out ur log

17. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    We got you covered. So, 10 days till domination day?
    Just got my shipment today. Still have to grab erase.

18. This product is best summed up as follow, at least in my experience:

Insane pumps and dumps

19. Weird havent heard any previous reports on GI distress. These are extracts though so, everyones digestive system will act differently
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

20. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Natty: I see people dosing 6ed and as u said 6 on workout days and 4 on off. Is 6 the best dose? If taken 6 ed how long would a bottle last?
    Dont go up to 6 unless you feel you need to. Majority of people are fine at 4.

I would play with 6 on workout days and 4 on off days only before I took 6 every day. Best bang for you buck. But try 4 out for a full 7-10 days
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

21. A nice read right here. Just got done with all four pages. I find this very informing. I have a natty stack consisting of Anebeta and I am even more excited to run it now. I am not a low carber so I like the idea of an appetite increase along with the aggression Whacked reported. Thanks for your honest feedback whacked and I will continue to follow this log. Looking forward to your results to come..SJ

22. Props to whacked for starting the discussion

23. on second thought it might not be the anabeta making me go the bathroom a lot. i'm using AT2, fish oils, and DCP. Sesamin did the same thing to me a few years ago so i think that my body just doesn't like oils.

That being said, the pump on anabeta is unlike anything i've felt before. it lasts all day, as does the vascularity. and it doesn't have the horrible over-stim feeling of Pre-WO supps.

loving it

24. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11
    on second thought it might not be the anabeta making me go the bathroom a lot. i'm using AT2, fish oils, and DCP. Sesamin did the same thing to me a few years ago so i think that my body just doesn't like oils.

That being said, the pump on anabeta is unlike anything i've felt before. it lasts all day, as does the vascularity. and it doesn't have the horrible over-stim feeling of Pre-WO supps.

loving it
    Anabeta makes me urinate a lot more. When I ran AT2 I saw no increase in urination. But I'm feeling more or the same thermogenic feeling from anabeta as I have on some thermos I've ran. Also like you've stated the pumps are amazing. All day pumps are awesome on top of when I lift it might be better than pumps from creatine nitrate.

25. Big statement Tony.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Dont go up to 6 unless you feel you need to. Majority of people are fine at 4.

I would play with 6 on workout days and 4 on off days only before I took 6 every day. Best bang for you buck. But try 4 out for a full 7-10 days
    Alright will do..I still have another 6 weeks before i start it but making sure i have everything lined up before it comes. Time does fly

27. I'm 3 days in myself and the only thing that I have really noticed is some heartburn and an increase in body temp..

28. I think its more worthwhile to take only 4 a day because your bottle will last longer and the effects get better as time goes on. Saves you money too. Also for me anyway the energy effects of the product last a long time so taking more pills would only increase that. I have had days when I only took 3 because if I took another one I would be up all night. The stuff is just too good to waste.

29. 8 more days !!!!! I miss my alter ego. Had such good results with Anabeta going to be more aggressive with my training and diet. My goal is to turn sideways when I walk threw doorways.

30. has anyone ran more than 6 caps ED?? curious....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  2. peg mgf... just hype?
    By TripDog in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 07:14 AM
  3. Hype Of Rpm?
    By AuggieC in forum Supplements