AnaBeta: More Hype ? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

AnaBeta: More Hype ?

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    thestein1016's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3150

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Sure I did. Your posts have little to nothing to do with this thread. This is a log for Whacked. It has nothing to do with you and your self esteem. I will now refrain from posting anything else in response to you to let Whacked do his thing.
    Wow, if thats the case then I am sorry to Whacked...
    My post had nothing to do with self esteem, but rather it was a post to show what anabeta has done for me as well as other PES products because I support their products.
    Whatever the case, thank you for taking the time to call me out on it.
    I will now return to my cave and not post.

  2. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,188
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    10502205

    Some people have different views on forum etiquette. Stein, if you want you can start a new thread and Natty or myself will upload any necessary pictures for you. Just send me a PM, no worries at all.

    We will let Whacked get on with his log. No harm done.

    Ben
  3. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,463
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    481974

    Day 7

    Quickie Updates
    Alpha Male effect: Unchanged from Day 1 (remains excellent)
    Appetite: Unchanged from Day 1 (still none)
    Appearance: Unchanged (**see related recomp notes to follow)
    Body Temp: While elevated the first few days, this seems to have dissipated
    Strength Changes: Mildly up since Day 1; more "mentally" related to Alpha Male effect
    Vascularity: Slightly up
    Headaches: Improved. None after the first couple of days
    Fullness: Mild increase (**see related recomp notes to follow)

    General Feedback
    Still at 4 caps. Nothing jaw-dropping to report, but I remain impressed with the workout intensity.
    Still have that alpha male/desire to throw weights around with an attitude (I'm in my 40's so this is invaluable).
    Additionally, as should be noted, I have been eating more carbs (+20%/day) to test the recomp abilities. I have not felt any of the typical sides "I" personally experience with an uptick in carb ingestion (instant bloat, malaise, lethargy, brain fog). I have not gained any discernable fat or water weight (scale reads the same). Ironically, with the increase in carb intake, a concomitant "fullness" would have been expected along with perhaps some enhanced vascularity; neither of which is significantly increased; although they are up slightly. So while I cannot support any recomp claims, I cannot argue they do not exist either. The jury is still out for me on this one.

    NO SPIN ZONE: 1-week mark opinion
    Currently, I do not agree with all the other users' experiences that are nothing less than phenomenal. However, I think this product could be used as a nice bridge between cycles. It has an inarguable "androgenic" feeling that compels me to murder it in the gym.

    I am a low carb guy so my previously mentioned speculation regarding a typically comparative lack of results seems to be accurate (little fullness, little vascularity). That said, I do enjoy being able to eat more carbs (sanity!) without "paying for it". I have no idea where these carbs are going/how they are being metabolized per se because I am neither fatter or more full or more vascular. It should probably be noted that I have had no bowel changes to date.

    Starting today, I am ramping up dosage to 6/day to better test the boundaries of this product. Again, to give a fair disclaimer and analysis of the product, I'm a low carb guy and most products do not work "the same" for us. This product does seem to indicate some indirect GDA (glut-4 modulation?) properties; albeit more unique in nature. For us low carb guys, any product that assists in carb assimilation and/or metabolism while favoring muscle glycogen pathways (as opposed to an affinity towards adipocytes saturation) is a welcomed one (although I cannot state for sure that this is what is occuring). As other low carb guys can attest, bloating from even looking at carbs is frustrating. I have not gotten that from my increase in consumption. That said, I have no clue "where" these carbs are going. LOL

    Currently
    I'd rate this product a 7-7.5 out of 10. It should noted that my experience thus far has been positive but nothing earth-shattering. It would also be prudent to note that for me, most products flat out SUCK or simply do not deliver in recommended doses. This product has delivered at the minimum doses but certainly no where near the claims (for me).

    I will report back in one week (as I start the 6 caps/day dosing today).
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    10109

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Day 7

    Quickie Updates
    Alpha Male effect: Unchanged from Day 1 (remains excellent)
    Appetite: Unchanged from Day 1 (still none)
    Appearance: Unchanged (**see related recomp notes to follow)
    Body Temp: While elevated the first few days, this seems to have dissipated
    Strength Changes: Mildly up since Day 1; more "mentally" related to Alpha Male effect
    Vascularity: Slightly up
    Headaches: Improved. None after the first couple of days
    Fullness: Mild increase (**see related recomp notes to follow)

    General Feedback
    Still at 4 caps. Nothing jaw-dropping to report, but I remain impressed with the workout intensity.
    Still have that alpha male/desire to throw weights around with an attitude (I'm in my 40's so this is invaluable).
    Additionally, as should be noted, I have been eating more carbs (+20%/day) to test the recomp abilities. I have not felt any of the typical sides "I" personally experience with an uptick in carb ingestion (instant bloat, malaise, lethargy, brain fog). I have not gained any discernable fat or water weight (scale reads the same). Ironically, with the increase in carb intake, a concomitant "fullness" would have been expected along with perhaps some enhanced vascularity; neither of which is significantly increased; although they are up slightly. So while I cannot support any recomp claims, I cannot argue they do not exist either. The jury is still out for me on this one.

    NO SPIN ZONE: 1-week mark opinion
    Currently, I do not agree with all the other users' experiences that are nothing less than phenomenal. However, I think this product could be used as a nice bridge between cycles. It has an inarguable "androgenic" feeling that compels me to murder it in the gym.

    I am a low carb guy so my previously mentioned speculation regarding a typically comparative lack of results seems to be accurate (little fullness, little vascularity). That said, I do enjoy being able to eat more carbs (sanity!) without "paying for it". I have no idea where these carbs are going/how they are being metabolized per se because I am neither fatter or more full or more vascular. It should probably be noted that I have had no bowel changes to date.

    Starting today, I am ramping up dosage to 6/day to better test the boundaries of this product. Again, to give a fair disclaimer and analysis of the product, I'm a low carb guy and most products do not work "the same" for us. This product does seem to indicate some indirect GDA (glut-4 modulation?) properties; albeit more unique in nature. For us low carb guys, any product that assists in carb assimilation and/or metabolism while favoring muscle glycogen pathways (as opposed to an affinity towards adipocytes saturation) is a welcomed one (although I cannot state for sure that this is what is occuring). As other low carb guys can attest, bloating from even looking at carbs is frustrating. I have not gotten that from my increase in consumption. That said, I have no clue "where" these carbs are going. LOL

    Currently
    I'd rate this product a 7-7.5 out of 10. It should noted that my experience thus far has been positive but nothing earth-shattering. It would also be prudent to note that for me, most products flat out SUCK or simply do not deliver in recommended doses. This product has delivered at the minimum doses but certainly no where near the claims (for me).

    I will report back in one week (as I start the 6 caps/day dosing today).
    nice report on it, I think i will be using some in pct
  5. AK DoubleWide 47
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    40540

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Day 7

    Quickie Updates
    Alpha Male effect: Unchanged from Day 1 (remains excellent)
    Appetite: Unchanged from Day 1 (still none)
    Appearance: Unchanged (**see related recomp notes to follow)
    Body Temp: While elevated the first few days, this seems to have dissipated
    Strength Changes: Mildly up since Day 1; more "mentally" related to Alpha Male effect
    Vascularity: Slightly up
    Headaches: Improved. None after the first couple of days
    Fullness: Mild increase (**see related recomp notes to follow)

    General Feedback
    Still at 4 caps. Nothing jaw-dropping to report, but I remain impressed with the workout intensity.
    Still have that alpha male/desire to throw weights around with an attitude (I'm in my 40's so this is invaluable).
    Additionally, as should be noted, I have been eating more carbs (+20%/day) to test the recomp abilities. I have not felt any of the typical sides "I" personally experience with an uptick in carb ingestion (instant bloat, malaise, lethargy, brain fog). I have not gained any discernable fat or water weight (scale reads the same). Ironically, with the increase in carb intake, a concomitant "fullness" would have been expected along with perhaps some enhanced vascularity; neither of which is significantly increased; although they are up slightly. So while I cannot support any recomp claims, I cannot argue they do not exist either. The jury is still out for me on this one.

    NO SPIN ZONE: 1-week mark opinion
    Currently, I do not agree with all the other users' experiences that are nothing less than phenomenal. However, I think this product could be used as a nice bridge between cycles. It has an inarguable "androgenic" feeling that compels me to murder it in the gym.

    I am a low carb guy so my previously mentioned speculation regarding a typically comparative lack of results seems to be accurate (little fullness, little vascularity). That said, I do enjoy being able to eat more carbs (sanity!) without "paying for it". I have no idea where these carbs are going/how they are being metabolized per se because I am neither fatter or more full or more vascular. It should probably be noted that I have had no bowel changes to date.

    Starting today, I am ramping up dosage to 6/day to better test the boundaries of this product. Again, to give a fair disclaimer and analysis of the product, I'm a low carb guy and most products do not work "the same" for us. This product does seem to indicate some indirect GDA (glut-4 modulation?) properties; albeit more unique in nature. For us low carb guys, any product that assists in carb assimilation and/or metabolism while favoring muscle glycogen pathways (as opposed to an affinity towards adipocytes saturation) is a welcomed one (although I cannot state for sure that this is what is occuring). As other low carb guys can attest, bloating from even looking at carbs is frustrating. I have not gotten that from my increase in consumption. That said, I have no clue "where" these carbs are going. LOL

    Currently
    I'd rate this product a 7-7.5 out of 10. It should noted that my experience thus far has been positive but nothing earth-shattering. It would also be prudent to note that for me, most products flat out SUCK or simply do not deliver in recommended doses. This product has delivered at the minimum doses but certainly no where near the claims (for me).

    I will report back in one week (as I start the 6 caps/day dosing today).
    Very similar to my experience so far
    I went up to 6cps as well
    still followin'
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  6. New Member
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3563

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I will report back in one week (as I start the 6 caps/day dosing today).
    Very interesting and informative, thank you. Let's see what happens at 6 caps a day.
  7. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,799
    Answers
    20
    Rep Power
    4270476

    Good thread so far. No BS log. No stupid "stats" and what you ate for each meal. Keep it that way and it will be great!. Great stuff and good information. This is how a log should be.
  8. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,463
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    481974

    Thanks All

    LOL @ T-Bone


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Good thread so far. No BS log. No stupid "stats" and what you ate for each meal. Keep it that way and it will be great!. Great stuff and good information. This is how a log should be.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Good thread so far. No BS log. No stupid "stats" and what you ate for each meal. Keep it that way and it will be great!. Great stuff and good information. This is how a log should be.
    lol
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  10. T50
    T50 is offline
    Advanced Member
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6736

    Nice log man, good luck.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  11. New Member
    John33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    435
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3563

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post

    4 Caps today
    6 AM
    7 AM (45 minutes pre-w/o)
    9 pm (PWO)
    3:30pm
    All caps taken with food
    Even the 7 AM pre-workout dose is also with food? What do you eat pre-workout? I am starting Anabeta on Monday and I am also a low-carber, that is why I asked.
  12. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    335098

    Quote Originally Posted by John33
    Even the 7 AM pre-workout dose is also with food? What do you eat pre-workout? I am starting Anabeta on Monday and I am also a low-carber, that is why I asked.
    I found that at one pill pre workout I avoided the nausea of taking two pulls.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,463
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    481974

    I slam a quick 25 - 35 gram protein shake (based upon the forthcoming workout).
    I typically do one bodypart per training session.
    Legs, Chest, Back: 35 grams
    Tri', Bi's: 25 grams

    Just something that works for me. Keep in mind I sip on high dosed BCAA's pre/peri/pwo as well. Too much protein from powder sources wrecks my stomach no matter what digestive enzymes I include.

    Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Even the 7 AM pre-workout dose is also with food? What do you eat pre-workout? I am starting Anabeta on Monday and I am also a low-carber, that is why I asked.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  14. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,266
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    818954

    Just ordered 2 more bottles of Anabeta. Thanks to PES insider. I'm counting the days. Probably gonna throw erase in this run to see where it takes me. Being off for almost 3 weeks I feel like Clarke Kent again and I hate it. I did notice I'm almost handling the same weight as being on it.
  15. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I did notice I'm almost handling the same weight as being on it.
    AnaBeta = gains that are retained
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  16. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,121
    Answers
    16
    Rep Power
    290996

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Just ordered 2 more bottles of Anabeta. Thanks to PES insider. I'm counting the days. Probably gonna throw erase in this run to see where it takes me. Being off for almost 3 weeks I feel like Clarke Kent again and I hate it. I did notice I'm almost handling the same weight as being on it.
    Insider sale FTW! Youll be back to superman in no time Clark.

    Erase is always a good addition if you like to keep things lean and dry
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  17. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,266
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    818954

    4 weeks off is good? My next stack is 5 Anbeta's on work out days and 4 on non. BCAA'S during my workout. Erase 1 in the morning and 1 and sleep. Can Anabeta and erase be taken together?
  18. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,188
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    10502205

    That should be fine. I am doing something very similar soon. I can only handle taking 5 on workout days because I wake up in the middle of the night feeling ravenous.
  19. Senior Member
    bla55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,776
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    33853

    Don't get this as an attempt to bash or to start an argument, but I just wanted to point out that I, even on a Metabolic Diet and very very low on Carbs, I still saw a lot of Vascularity change, especially at the gym. Don't know if the weekend carb refeeds were the reasoning behind this or if it was because of the fact that I was taking in 6 on workout days, but regardless, that was one of the main things I noticed while on Anabeta. That and my increased hunger.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
  20. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,954
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    311225

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    I slam a quick 25 - 35 gram protein shake (based upon the forthcoming workout).
    I typically do one bodypart per training session.
    Legs, Chest, Back: 35 grams
    Tri', Bi's: 25 grams

    Just something that works for me. Keep in mind I sip on high dosed BCAA's pre/peri/pwo as well. Too much protein from powder sources wrecks my stomach no matter what digestive enzymes I include.
    How many bottles are you running whacked?
    I'm very interested to see how it pans out for you brother thanks for your log and updates.

    I would like to give anabeta a try again this time with two bottles to see if it hits harder with two bottles. I used one bottle during the presale. And I noticed the test boost the most honestly. Didn't feel much in terms of extra appetite, strength or pumps. But the libido boost was crazy for me. But maybe had I run a second bottle I would have noticed more of an anabolic effect. I'll have to catch it on sale though because funds are kinda tight lol.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    4 weeks off is good? My next stack is 5 Anbeta's on work out days and 4 on non. BCAA'S during my workout. Erase 1 in the morning and 1 and sleep. Can Anabeta and erase be taken together?
    4 weeks off after 8 weeks on is good. If you were on for 4 weeks no break needed.

    AnaBeta + Erase is a good combo indeed: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...ombo-pack.html
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Don't get this as an attempt to bash or to start an argument, but I just wanted to point out that I, even on a Metabolic Diet and very very low on Carbs, I still saw a lot of Vascularity change, especially at the gym. Don't know if the weekend carb refeeds were the reasoning behind this or if it was because of the fact that I was taking in 6 on workout days, but regardless, that was one of the main things I noticed while on Anabeta. That and my increased hunger.
    Great to hear more and more low carbers are getting the results we predicted.

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    How many bottles are you running whacked?
    I'm very interested to see how it pans out for you brother thanks for your log and updates.

    I would like to give anabeta a try again this time with two bottles to see if it hits harder with two bottles. I used one bottle during the presale. And I noticed the test boost the most honestly. Didn't feel much in terms of extra appetite, strength or pumps. But the libido boost was crazy for me. But maybe had I run a second bottle I would have noticed more of an anabolic effect. I'll have to catch it on sale though because funds are kinda tight lol.
    Try the 4/6 dosing approach this time. 6 on workout days with 2 pre 2 post, and 4 on off days with food
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  23. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,954
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    311225

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    Great to hear more and more low carbers are getting the results we predicted.

    Try the 4/6 dosing approach this time. 6 on workout days with 2 pre 2 post, and 4 on off days with food
    Sounds good natty. I will definitely give that approach a try next time around.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  24. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,266
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    818954

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    4 weeks off after 8 weeks on is good. If you were on for 4 weeks no break needed.

    AnaBeta + Erase is a good combo indeed: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...ombo-pack.html
    Bought 2 on the PES insider Do ya think 2 bottles of erase for a 8 week run?
  25. Senior Member
    houstontexas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,216
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    181612

    In it for the ride
  26. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Bought 2 on the PES insider Do ya think 2 bottles of erase for a 8 week run?
    Indeed
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  27. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,266
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    818954

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    Indeed
    Oct.1 I'm on a mission again with Anabeta and erase again. I hope that my 3rd floor can handle it! Thanks PES for a product that works.
  28. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    3183269

    We got you covered. So, 10 days till domination day?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  29. T50
    T50 is offline
    Advanced Member
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    6736

    I loved AnaBeta on a cut...can't wait to try it out on a bulk. Carbs + AnaBeta = perfect
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  30. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,135
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    1148959

    Natty: I see people dosing 6ed and as u said 6 on workout days and 4 on off. Is 6 the best dose? If taken 6 ed how long would a bottle last?
  31. AK DoubleWide 47
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    40540

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Natty: I see people dosing 6ed and as u said 6 on workout days and 4 on off. Is 6 the best dose? If taken 6 ed how long would a bottle last?
    I was taking 6cps, a bottle lasts 20 days
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  32. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,135
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    1148959

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    I was taking 6cps, a bottle lasts 20 days
    Wow that sucks..And that was 6 ed? if so i might just do what natty said and dose 4 on non workout days
  33. AK DoubleWide 47
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    40540

    I was dosing 6cps everyday yes, I didn't get much out my 2 bottles
    I ran the first 10 days at 4 and then switched right away to 6cps, so pretty much
    1 bottle and 3/4 at 6cps a day

    A bottle is 120cps, math is easy
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  34. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,135
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    1148959

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    I was dosing 6cps everyday yes, I didn't get much out my 2 bottles
    I ran the first 10 days at 4 and then switched right away to 6cps, so pretty much
    1 bottle and 3/4 at 6cps a day

    A bottle is 120cps, math is easy
    Did u feel a difference from 4 to 6?
  35. AK DoubleWide 47
    AutoKal47's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,331
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    40540

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Did u feel a difference from 4 to 6?
    TBH, not much, but like I said, I seem to be a non-responder to the product,
    and keep in mind that I'm a low carber, well more than that probably.. like *really* low carber
    I didn't notice anything at 4, lil something at 6, anyway I ran a log at the time if you wanna check it out
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

  36. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,135
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    1148959

    Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    TBH, not much, but like I said, I seem to be a non-responder to the product,
    and keep in mind that I'm a low carber, well more than that probably.. like *really* low carber
    I didn't notice anything at 4, lil something at 6, anyway I ran a log at the time if you wanna check it out
    I appreciate the honesty. Im a low carber as well and i just changed my diet and higher my carbs since jan..Yea ima check out ur log
  37. Senior Member
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,266
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    818954

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    We got you covered. So, 10 days till domination day?
    Just got my shipment today. Still have to grab erase.
  38. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    111314

    This product is best summed up as follow, at least in my experience:

    Insane pumps and dumps
  39. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Weird havent heard any previous reports on GI distress. These are extracts though so, everyones digestive system will act differently
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  40. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Answers
    10
    Rep Power
    3183269

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Natty: I see people dosing 6ed and as u said 6 on workout days and 4 on off. Is 6 the best dose? If taken 6 ed how long would a bottle last?
    Dont go up to 6 unless you feel you need to. Majority of people are fine at 4.

    I would play with 6 on workout days and 4 on off days only before I took 6 every day. Best bang for you buck. But try 4 out for a full 7-10 days
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  2. peg mgf... just hype?
    By TripDog in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 06:14 AM
  3. Hype Of Rpm?
    By AuggieC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 01:06 PM
  4. CEE is all hype?
    By jstone28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 07:39 PM
  5. CEE: All HYPE?
    By dagecko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 09:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in