CREATINE Bigger, Stronger, Faster Movie

TangoCharlie

Awards
Just watched it for the first time and noticed how they made that creatine. Do you think basic mono from like gnc or vitamin shoppe is cut like that too and would there be any real reason to get sizeon or cell-tech vs basic powder if you don't need the NO or stims?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
basic creatine is both effective and price efficient.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think many on here know the inner workings of companies with poor business practices and those who do are unlikely to say it in public.

If in doubt, go with Creapure creatine monohydrate or the purest creatine monohydrate you can find. It is cheaper and it works.

I have visited a supplement company while in America. It was not one of the big ones but is sold on some large internet shops. Their building looked like a brothel and had someone scooping powder from a box straight into serving sachets. It looked like you would expect an underground drug operation to run in the far east.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
unfortunately i think many companies are probably like that BDCC

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Just watched it for the first time and noticed how they made that creatine. Do you think basic mono from like gnc or vitamin shoppe is cut like that too and would there be any real reason to get sizeon or cell-tech vs basic powder if you don't need the NO or stims?
I doubt it. U have to look at the label and see what the ingredients are. The point Chris was trying to make in the movie is certain shady supp makers get away with pixie dusting by hiding the actual amounts in a "proprietary blend". If the label just has Creatine Mono on it they can't really do something like that, well they can but that makes it straight up illegal. Now all companies that use a proprietary blend aren't shady, some are trying to protect their intellectual property. Once they put the actual amounts on the label another co. will just come along and copy their ingredients after the first co.put all the time and money into the product. Then of course it comes down to certain extracts that are used and the copycat co will say that the product is exactly the same but their is no way to tell.

Yea Creapure is a great creatine tho. I never liked those all in one creatine products that have all kinds of other stuff in it bc then if u want to take more or less creatine ur getting all the other stuff as well which usually includes some kind of stim.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BDCC-
LMK next time you are in the States- I would love to show you around our facility- I hate that a few bad apples can give people the wrong impression....same goes for any of you guys- if you are ever in Charlotte, please feel free to come by and check us out- we are cGMP

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BDCC-
LMK next time you are in the States- I would love to show you around our facility- I hate that a few bad apples can give people the wrong impression....same goes for any of you guys- if you are ever in Charlotte, please feel free to come by and check us out- we are cGMP
If i am ever in NC ill come check it out.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
yeah AppNut makes there own stuff at their own facility where as alot of companies have the manufacturing department in a completely different state.

as far as creatine, i think plain mono, CEE, CN are the best way to go rather than wasting money on size on and cell tech and crap like that