Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Ah you and your secret stash eh?
    Indeed My precious stash
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.6%

Only if you want a really good PCT
    I have to fully agree with the above!

Mr.50
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Any applications of this stuff for the TRT crowd? My Test levels are fine. Still having a difficult time wrapping my head around what exactly yhis product does other than elevate test. The recomp attributes are appealing but if these are largely mediated thru test increases than it will do little for me.
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Any applications of this stuff for the TRT crowd? My Test levels are fine. Still having a difficult time wrapping my head around what exactly yhis product does other than elevate test. The recomp attributes are appealing but if these are largely mediated thru test increases than it will do little for me.
    See post 144

Also view the study and compare the group who was given pure testosterone to the extract groups. What is the significant difference? When all other parameters of the 100mg group are above that of the testosterone group, and prostate is significantly lower still.

If it was just a testosterone booster, than an increase in testosterone that makes all parameters of the study equivalent would not allow for the ratio to be this different
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    It's primary action is not boosting testosterone, that's just a secondary "bonus". The primary (IMO) MOA is that it triggers androgen receptors to elicit an anabolic response with no androgenic response. It's similar to SARMs if you're familiar with them.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%

A SARM is just modified testosterone. It still triggers the AR receptors. At higher doses SARMS have the same side effects as regular testosterone.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    A SARM is just modified testosterone. It still triggers the AR receptors. At higher doses SARMS have the same side effects as regular testosterone.
    At very high doses, it seems like SARMS can be suppressive. Since there are no "official studies" at the higher doses, it's hard to conclusively say so, but I agree something like 50mg Osta SARMs over a prolonged period of time would lead to suppression.

However, I don't think AnaBeta is just like a SARM, and no one from PES made that reference, just lil' ol' me! I meant that it "selectively" triggers the AR to get an anabolic response, and that was the comparison I was trying to make. These are just my presumptions, I do not know any of this for fact!!!

I don't think AnaBeta would lead to suppression, rather it seems to boost testosterone levels. So, it's not "exactly like" SARMS and maybe I should drop that comparison completely since it's not a fair comparison with AnaBeta. I was trying to use just one aspect of comparison to try to explain what I believe it does...
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.41%

Just for clarification when i ordered on NP it said the ETA was the 27th. Does that mean that i should receive it on the 27th or that NP will recieve their shipment on the 27th?
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

That means NP is expecting their shipment the 27th

Should be sooner but playing it safe. They are pre-labeling and pre-boxing all the AnaBeta orders, so the day it arrives they can fill and ship instantly
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.31%

Wonder if Anabeta would cause suppression at high doses like SARMs do.....
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.44%

Quote Originally Posted by flash89912 View Post
    Wonder if Anabeta would cause suppression at high doses like SARMs do.....
    I doubt it, especially at the amount it would take to get there. 4 caps wouldn't do it IMO...
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%

As most of you know I am one of the biggest supplement skeptic on the net. But I did order 3 bottles of AnaBeta. I think test boosters are great for overall health if you have low testosterone levels but as for adding mass and/or leaning, I've yet to find one (or even a natty stack) that actually works. I think PES is one of the more trustworthy supplement suppliers. Since they don't have an extensive line of products, the ones they have must be good. Having said all that I still have not seen any bloods that prove that Erase acutally lowers estrogen as advertised. Lots of antidotal reviews but I like real numbers so I know what's going on in my body. But the preliminary reviews on AnaBeta are compelling enough to warrant a trial run. Moreover, I finally have a doctor who is willing to work with me in this area. I have just completed a base line hormonal panel so I will be able to accurately measure my results.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I doubt it, especially at the amount it would take to get there. 4 caps wouldn't do it IMO...
    Looks like the Anabeta thread got deleted at BB com. I was hoping it would continue. Last I saw Bane had said he would have written a report proving it was non toxic, he also it it has interesting potential. Back handed compliment? lol
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Looks like the Anabeta thread got deleted at BB com. I was hoping it would continue. Last I saw Bane had said he would have written a report proving it was non toxic, he also it it has interesting potential. Back handed compliment? lol
    Bane is a pretty stand-up, mature individual so I'm not sure why you seem so surprised lol If it has potential, he will admit it, and if he feels theres potential toxicity, or harmful effects than he'll state that as well. I've always appreciated his integrity and honesty, and as far as The Huge...I can't say I know him personally, at least enough to judge his character like so many seem to be willing to do...but he does seem to know quite a bit with regards to supplements and physiology. There's really no denying that regardless if you like him or not.

At the end of the day it should boil down to whether or not you trust PES enough to take a shot at a novel product with solid anecdotal feedback. We've been through the marketing, etc. before, and it's not our first rodeo...but after AT2/Erase, I will say that I'm interested in AnaBeta.
  15. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%

Double standard over there...thats why I never bother posting. Threads all over with products who's brands aren't carried there, which is against the rules, then someone asks about AnaBeta and it gets deleted.

PES is happy on AM
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  16. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    As most of you know I am one of the biggest supplement skeptic on the net. But I did order 3 bottles of AnaBeta. I think test boosters are great for overall health if you have low testosterone levels but as for adding mass and/or leaning, I've yet to find one (or even a natty stack) that actually works. I think PES is one of the more trustworthy supplement suppliers. Since they don't have an extensive line of products, the ones they have must be good. Having said all that I still have not seen any bloods that prove that Erase acutally lowers estrogen as advertised. Lots of antidotal reviews but I like real numbers so I know what's going on in my body. But the preliminary reviews on AnaBeta are compelling enough to warrant a trial run. Moreover, I finally have a doctor who is willing to work with me in this area. I have just completed a base line hormonal panel so I will be able to accurately measure my results.
    Congrats on finding a solid doctor...that seems to be the hardest part of the battle. Let us know how the AnaBeta goes
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

Double standard over there...thats why I never bother posting. Threads all over with products who's brands aren't carried there, which is against the rules, then someone asks about AnaBeta and it gets deleted.

PES is happy on AM
    I personally think anabeta and Bioforge V3 would be awesome stack. Thats the route Huge should be going.
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Looks like the Anabeta thread got deleted at BB com...
    For the first time in ages, I actually went and did a quick search over there re AnaBeta - there are a few threads on it over there or where it is mentioned. Not surprisingly, as with anything great, there are haters, and people will do it just because they can or because they do not like to see other people/companies succeed. Such is life. Those hating don't know what they're missing out on, and those who have not used AnaBeta have nothing to back them up when they talk about the product (which is most of the haters).

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    For the first time in ages, I actually went and did a quick search over there re AnaBeta - there are a few threads on it over there or where it is mentioned. Not surprisingly, as with anything great, there are haters, and people will do it just because they can or because they do not like to see other people/companies succeed. Such is life. Those hating don't know what they're missing out on, and those who have not used AnaBeta have nothing to back them up when they talk about the product (which is most of the haters).

~Rosie~
    Rosie, I'm sorry, but that is a ridiculous comment. No one is hating. Almost everyone on BB.com loves PES, they WANT them to succeed. This isn't about "haters." They are simply critiquing a product, it happens every day to every company. When the research is scant, a product comes even more under the microscope. As with any hyped-up product release, the experience can be very polarizing. Some of your responses on BB.com were not very mature. Someone asked about whether it was legit, and you went off on him lol.

Anyway, this is a PES product so I will be giving it a shot. And I am surprised the thread was closed, it was great publicity for PES.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  20. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%

I just got confirmation that stores on the west coast and mid west have received their shipments...so looks like everyone will be getting anabeta sooner than we thought.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.5%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Rosie, I'm sorry, but that is a ridiculous comment. No one is hating. Almost everyone on BB.com loves PES, they WANT them to succeed. This isn't about "haters." They are simply critiquing a product, it happens every day to every company. When the research is scant, a product comes even more under the microscope. As with any hyped-up product release, the experience can be very polarizing. Some of your responses on BB.com were not very mature. Someone asked about whether it was legit, and you went off on him lol.

Anyway, this is a PES product so I will be giving it a shot. And I am surprised the thread was closed, it was great publicity for PES.
    In all seriousness, there was a lot of hating going on. I broke one of my rules and searched as well. The comparisons to other products that didnt live up to claims etc.. were constant and obviously uncalled for. I also do recall seeing you involved in quite a bit. No disrespect intended.

Please remember, this was not hyped by PES, it was hyped by those that tested it. I know I hyped it, as my experience was off the charts.

Also, not all publicity is good publicity
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

I didn't go off on him at all - but it doesn't take much to actually do a search if you want to find out something!

As far as bb.com, I know that many individuals with accounts over there are also here, but there are also many who are not. I understand that about new products and it would be foolish if it were not so, but there is no call for some of the comments that have been made. The reasons I no longer frequent that board are even more apparent every time I check in for even the briefest of times.

Re threads being closed on bb.com - if a company is not a sponsor there, they can shut down any threads pretty quickly.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    In all seriousness, there was a lot of hating going on. I broke one of my rules and searched as well. The comparisons to other products that didnt live up to claims etc.. were constant and obviously uncalled for. I also do recall seeing you involved in quite a bit. No disrespect intended.

Please remember, this was not hyped by PES, it was hyped by those that tested it. I know I hyped it, as my experience was off the charts.

Also, not all publicity is good publicity
    I would say 99% of publicity is good publicity. Had that AnaBeta thread never been made, 3/4 of the BB.com community would have never heard of the product.

As for the posts I was "involved in," all I said was I was disappointed/10 due to poor research on the compound (those were my exact words I believe). Will I give it a shot? Down the road, yes, if unsponsored logs do it justice. Again, this happens to any hyped up release, regardless of whether or not the company was the one to hype it up. It is expected in this industry.

Remember Pump-bol's release? The product is EXTREMELY well-formulated, but instantly there was a multi-page disappointment thread on its profile. It happens, and it is largely irrelevant now. Time will tell if AnaBeta does what it says it does. Considering everything else PES has put out, I really hope AnaBeta works .
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.43%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I didn't go off on him at all - but it doesn't take much to actually do a search if you want to find out something!

As far as bb.com, I know that many individuals with accounts over there are also here, but there are also many who are not. I understand that about new products and it would be foolish if it were not so, but there is no call for some of the comments that have been made. The reasons I no longer frequent that board are even more apparent every time I check in for even the briefest of times.

Re threads being closed on bb.com - if a company is not a sponsor there, they can shut down any threads pretty quickly.

~Rosie~
    Fair enough, maybe the tone was deceptive, but even I don't drop the "use search function" line even when I am critiquing tons and tons of repetitive stacks (as opposed to the AnaBeta thread which was only the second or third ever posted on bodybuilding.com). And yeah, BB.com is a very different place. I agree that they shouldn't be shutting down those threads though...
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.5%

I would say 99% of publicity is good publicity. Had that AnaBeta thread never been made, 3/4 of the BB.com community would have never heard of the product.

As for the posts I was "involved in," all I said was I was disappointed/10 due to poor research on the compound (those were my exact words I believe). Will I give it a shot? Down the road, yes, if unsponsored logs do it justice. Again, this happens to any hyped up release, regardless of whether or not the company was the one to hype it up. It is expected in this industry.

Remember Pump-bol's release? The product is EXTREMELY well-formulated, but instantly there was a multi-page disappointment thread on its profile. It happens, and it is largely irrelevant for now. Time will tell if AnaBeta does what it says it does. Considering everything else PES has put out, I really hope AnaBeta works .
    How do you justify poor research? Were you in ANY of the meetings that PES had regarding this? Just curious, as it is claims like this that are really foolish and as a representative for a company with a solid reputation you honestly should know better, and not pander to the evidently infantile crowd at bb
  26. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%

SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.43%

How do you justify poor research? Were you in ANY of the meetings that PES had regarding this? Just curious, as it is claims like this that are really foolish and as a representative for a company with a solid reputation you honestly should know better, and not pander to the evidently infantile crowd at bb
    Sorry, but you're not being very fair here. I am entitled to my own opinion; I'm not trying to stir up any issues at BB.com. Am I not allowed to post my thoughts on the product? Maybe I should remove all my posts about Erase and Alpha-T2 as well, which I praise highly and suggest to many. After all, my opinion is invalid. Just kidding obviously, but come on, you're really gonna scrutinize me for my thoughts on the product? What meetings exactly, sorry if I'm unaware. I was mainly just referring to the studies on the compound.

I just think the whole bolded part is unfair. That's a little extreme for someone just voicing their opinion don't you think?
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.5%

Sorry, but you're not being very fair here. I am entitled to my own opinion; I'm not trying to stir up any issues at BB.com. Am I not allowed to post my thoughts on the product? Maybe I should remove all my posts about Erase and Alpha-T2 as well, which I praise highly and suggest to many. After all, my opinion is invalid. Just kidding obviously, but come on, you're really gonna scrutinize me for my thoughts on the product? What meetings exactly, sorry if I'm unaware. I was mainly just referring to the studies on the compound.

I just think the whole bolded part is unfair. That's a little extreme for someone just voicing their opinion don't you think?
    your opinion has to do with a product you never tried and then accused PES of poor research. Yet you see that as the same thing as praising products I believe you stated that you tried? Dont see the similarities
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.44%

your opinion has to do with a product you never tried and then accused PES of poor research. Yet you see that as the same thing as praising products I believe you stated that you tried? Dont see the similarities
    Everyone calm down. He said he was interested to try the product and is waiting for the unsponsored logs. It is rather prudent with pretty much every product these days. Im sure anabeta's effectiveness will speak for itself.

Bashing another board is hardly the way to get your point across when there are just as many faults on any board you visit
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.43%

Come on dude, seriously? I didn't "accuse" PES of poor research. I said the compound is poorly researched. If we can't bring ingredients under scrutiny, how will this industry evolve?

I have never used Alpha-t2 but the profile looks very good. I have not done anything wrong here, I don't see why you are taking such a hostile stance towards me. If someone uses PES products and praises them, and then says they are disappointed about one of their products, that all of a sudden makes them the bad guy? Come on man.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    Everyone calm down. He said he was interested to try the product and is waiting for the unsponsored logs. It is rather prudent with pretty much every product these days.

Bashing another board is hardly the way to get your point across when there are just as many faults on any board you visit
    No one is not calm. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of his behavior. We are all entitled to our opinion, however, does it not make more sense to have an educated opinion than one based on following the tide, so to speak?

Not bashing bb, but stating what has become inherently obvious.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.44%

No one is not calm. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of his behavior. We are all entitled to our opinion, however, does it not make more sense to have an educated opinion than one based on following the tide, so to speak?

Not bashing bb, but stating what has become inherently obvious.
    It seems an educated opinion would be the one looking for in-depth scientific studies. I saw no following the tide in this thread

I agree with Natty, it is group hug time
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.5%

It seems an educated opinion would be the one looking for in-depth scientific studies. I saw no following the tide

I respectfully disagree, and if the thread was there would tell you to have a good read.

Either way, group hug
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.43%

I respectfully disagree, and if the thread was there would tell you to have a good read.

Either way, group hug
    Agreed. I can see how my position as a rep can make my opinion seem like it has hostile intent. You have to understand that over on BB.com, I give my opinion on all products, even those that compete with SNS.
    However, so that others are not sidetracked, I will henceforth no longer comment about AnaBeta unless directly addressed by another member, on here or BB.com.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

It seems an educated opinion would be the one looking for in-depth scientific studies. I saw no following the tide in this thread

Thread is heading towards Man Huggin? Uh oh what did I sign up for.

Powercage, you guys ever going to have samples of Golden Gains, Its one of the few CL products I haven't tried. Also wheres the Watermelon Mag or PW.. I'm still loving the Watermelon WF!!
  36. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%

Its on the disclaimer when you register for AM. "Some threads may require man hugging"
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

Its on the disclaimer when you register for AM. "Some threads may require man hugging"
    Note to self always read fine print! I'm on 6th week of Titanium, I would be scared even a man hug could make it move a little lol
  38. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27%

Everyone chill lol final release AnaBeta will start within a few days (possibly myself included) and we will start seeing if the release batch lives up to the hype. I'm positive it will which is why I bought 2 bottles of it.

Edit. BTW bb.com really is funny. Haven't been on there in a while but went to see the AnaBeta thread and I forgot how immature it is over there. Bunch of 17 year olds who think they are nutrition and exercise gurus bashing everyone
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%

I may stack it with DAA. I have tried DAA in the past and while the scales and the tape didn't show much improvement, I could tell that I looked better in the mirror. I looked harder, leaner and more vascular. The combo may prove to be synergistic.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.85%

I don't know how many times it has been brought up.. but it makes me facepalm a little and laugh when it is brought up each time.. PES didn't hype it at all really.. they gave it to 20 random people.. those people had amazing result.. some of those people were even reps for other companies.. and they loved the product.. so people read the logs.. saw the effects and were like "OMGWTFBBQHAX!".. and told their friends.. PES didn't hype it... there was no giant ad compilation.. no massive article about how it is "THE NEXT BREAKTHROUGH IN GETTING SWOLE SCIENCE!!!!" or an article claiming it will make anything you eat into muscle.. it also doesn't come in a pelican hard case or cost $400.. the hype came from people seeing something that.. wait for it....................... actually worked better than the claims.. omg.. it's so hard to believe..

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  2. PES-AnaBeta-01 Needs a Name!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 01:55 PM
  3. PES AnaBeta-01 Log
    By OnTheRoadTo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105