PES AnaBeta - Revealed

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natty, is this something that needs to be cycled? Or can you stay on it continuously?
I'd assume you'd run it like a test booster at 8-12 weeks, since it does have some testosterone boosting effects. I'd love to try it for an extended period of time though... ;)

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
They recommend a maximum of 8 weeks on followed by a 4 week off period.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
The sales you may see kick off as early as midnight tonight, because technically thats tomorrow. Just depends when the stores get around to it after midnight
I didn't think this was available until tomorrow?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I see that A1 is advertising it for $74.95. Is this the sale price?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No....sale price will be very appealing

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the guy that ran it as a PCT, do you know what PH/PS/AAS he ran and the details of his full PCT?
His name is Mr. 50 on here...I forget the exact cycle and PCT he was running

So what the official max cycling in both dosaging and length? The great dear leader doesnt play around.
Official MAX dosing and MAX length?

I would not take more than 6 per day, and not longer than 8 weeks.

Ryansm is 300+lbs and LEAN and was perfectly fine at 4 capsules. Others tried 5 and said it was equally effective as 4, so stuck with 4. Then you have guys like MrBigPR who need 30mg superdrol to feel anything, so he went to 6 caps of AnaBeta and loved it.

I would try 4 caps for 2 weeks before ever considering upping the dose

Reactions: ax1
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No....sale price will be very appealing
I'm holding you to that ;) haha

Also, any idea on when NP plans on going live with their sale? :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to finally read the write-up! Now to be fair is two at each website kosher? :)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For the guy that ran it as a PCT, do you know what PH/PS/AAS he ran and the details of his full PCT?
Hey guys...... Cycle was mild (I have run just about everything there is on the planet to run at one time or another)..... 100mgs a day for 5 weeks. This is a great compound for me both in subjective effects (libido, mood, etc) and my current goals (limited mass gain with strength and no muscle loss on a constant cut). PCT was Anabeta at 4 caps per day evenly spread out (with no attention to food or no food, I did not get hopoglycemia from it and I am prone to going hypo) along with Clomid at 100mgs per day for 7 days and 50mgs per day for 3 weeks. A very basic cycle and PCT but it was in fact the best PCT I ever ran. Maintained LBM and did not regain body fat......at all! Also PCT felt smooth throughout without a lag time from last day of cycle to feeling "normal" again.

Mr.50

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting ,
glad to see more herb items out there.this one looks pretty decent thus far.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Working tonight & will not go to sleep tomorrow until I get the email.. Don't want to miss out on this one!! :head:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Working tonight & will not go to sleep tomorrow until I get the email.. Don't want to miss out on this one!! :head:
You should already have got the PES Insider sent out this morning.

~Rosie~

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will grab two bottles :D

gus.medrano

Awards
alright placed my order for 1!

and the other I won in a contest :)...more of a raffle really

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Well Gee golly willickers! Slap my ass and call me Sally I think I need to buy a few bottles ASAP!!

I don't think it'll match with my current cut diet but off-season it's a must!

people over at b b are dogging it out
I tried getting involved with that forum site but its so full of crap. Ive boycotted BB.com. The only thing I do now is copy/paste my logs from AM to there and immediately close the window.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Already placed my order I hope I respond well to this!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I picked up two bottles of this instead of running my first steroid cycle lol hope its as good as the claims

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Just placed my order.

2x AnaBeta
2x 500g L-Leucine
1x Trinitine

Gonna be fun ;)

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Ordered my 2 bottles as well. Didn't want to miss the boat. :arms:

Ash16

Awards
it says its currently out of stock on nutra... is it sold out already? if i place an order for 2 bottles it wont hold up my order for weeks waiting for it will it? and is 2 bottles all we can get?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it says its currently out of stock on nutra... is it sold out already? if i place an order for 2 bottles it wont hold up my order for weeks waiting for it will it? and is 2 bottles all we can get?
The sale has not gone live yet. It will do so around noon est.

Further...the 2 bottle request was made by Natty as a way to make sure that AnaBeta can get to as many people as possible.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We know the constituents of our extract and would not put something out that wasn't safe.

We've been researching and testing different extracts for the past year for a reason :). This was one of the reasons we used an extraction method unique to PES as stated in the writeup. There were certain constituents we wanted to avoid and target. Once we figured out how to we started testing

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We know the constituents of our extract and would not put something out that wasn't safe.

We've been researching and testing different extracts for the past year for a reason :). This was one of the reasons we used an extraction method unique to PES as stated in the writeup. There were certain constituents we wanted to avoid and target. Once we figured out how to we started testing
Awesome I can't wait to give it a run. My back needs to heal up quickly

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How'd you hurt it? Mega-deadlifts?
Actually it was just one of those stupid little injuries, I just reached down to grab a 40lb dumbbell and felt a stabbing pain. I'm guessing I just reached down awkwardly, or maybe pulled it on back day the day before and didn't notice it right away. Now I am moving around like 90yr old

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually it was just one of those stupid little injuries, I just reached down to grab a 40lb dumbbell and felt a stabbing pain. I'm guessing I just reached down awkwardly, or maybe pulled it on back day the day before and didn't notice it right away. Now I am moving around like 90yr old
I feel you on that. My last injury was seated military's. I picked up the 80 with my right hand, then went to throw up the 80 with my left.... and..... got it half up, but also felt **** rip in my back. Needless to say I couldnt lower them, and instead had to ask some dude next to me to take them from my hands... as I crawled out the door. My back hasnt been the same since and cant squat or DL anymore.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel you on that. My last injury was seated military's. I picked up the 80 with my right hand, then went to throw up the 80 with my left.... and..... got it half up, but also felt **** rip in my back. Needless to say I couldnt lower them, and instead had to ask some dude next to me to take them from my hands... as I crawled out the door. My back hasnt been the same since and cant squat or DL anymore.
Man that sucks. I tried to squat right after, thinking it wouldn't hurt it more. Big mistake. Hopefully mine is just a small pull

LikeMike

Awards
So when the sale goes live on NP i will be purchasing 2 bottles. My question is what else should i purchase to make a lovely 8 week stack? I was planning on some modern bcaa. But i would like to throw some more goodies in there as well. I really respect everyones feedback on AM and would appreciate some suggestions.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would an Ecdy product go well? I'm not a fan of Ecdy, and haven't responded well to it, but seems like the MOAs would line up well (AnaBeta - anabolism, Ecdy - protein synthesis)?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I looked at the modern bcaa as well. I have about a 2 month supply of purple wraath and purple psyko, I would imagine they will work good with Anabeta also right? I still want to run Bioforge V3, but I would hate stacking the 2 since I have never tried either solo

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would an Ecdy product go well? I'm not a fan of Ecdy, and haven't responded well to it, but seems like the MOAs would line up well (AnaBeta - anabolism, Ecdy - protein synthesis)?
LCLT? since that is supposed to increase the androgen receptor density in muscle cells...?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LCLT? since that is supposed to increase the androgen receptor density in muscle cells...?
Yes, at 2g a day. Very good idea!

Something like Protocol or Adamantium would get you there, or just bulk LCLT (I use Anavite so I get it in my vitamins already).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like that combo :yup:

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
So for the ppl that ran it, would this product be recommended for a pct coming off a recomp cycle, alot of the reviews i read indicated weight gain so i'm a little scared of that attribute ...