PES AnaBeta - Revealed

thomassj

Awards
why 8:1:1 BCAA's? I use iforce compete and I think it may be more beneficial due to it being whole protein sources, it also contains LCLT, LCLF, citrulline malate, a mental edge blend, electrolytes. It is one of the best intras I have ever used, why switch? BTW I use 1 scoop of iforce compete with 5 grams of bulk omega sports 2:1:1 BCAA's that I got on an awesome sale. Sorry if this question was already answered - Should I up calories further if I am already bulking? ie:4000--->4500. If I should up my calories should it be mainly with carbs if I am already getting well over 1 gram of protein per pound of bw - I get around 1.3-1.5 grams per pound of BW. Has anyone stacked anabeta with ARA, what results did you get?

aceroni

Awards
why 8:1:1 BCAA's? I use iforce compete and I think it may be more beneficial due to it being whole protein sources, it also contains LCLT, LCLF, citrulline malate, a mental edge blend, electrolytes. It is one of the best intras I have ever used, why switch? BTW I use 1 scoop of iforce compete with 5 grams of bulk omega sports 2:1:1 BCAA's that I got on an awesome sale. Sorry if this question was already answered - Should I up calories further if I am already bulking? ie:4000--->4500. If I should up my calories should it be mainly with carbs if I am already getting well over 1 gram of protein per pound of bw - I get around 1.3-1.5 grams per pound of BW. Has anyone stacked anabeta with ARA, what results did you get?
Four grams of leucine is enough to maximize protein synthesis.

If you up your calories you should do so accordingly, at the same ratios your cals are. Personally when i'm on Anabeta i'm hungry as a starved lion and I eat everything in sight. I try to keep my ratios similar but I always end up eating a TON of carbs

thomassj

Awards
Four grams of leucine is enough to maximize protein synthesis.

If you up your calories you should do so accordingly, at the same ratios your cals are. Personally when i'm on Anabeta i'm hungry as a starved lion and I eat everything in sight. I try to keep my ratios similar but I always end up eating a TON of carbs
I don't believe in ratios because I believe diets should be more individualized. I do atleast 1 gram of protein per pound of bw (I weigh 200 pounds but I get 280 grams.) atleast .35 grams of fat ( I do a little more, I eat 100 grams a day) and then around 500 grams of carbs.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Compete has a good profile.

Looking at it as a 'whole protein source' is not how I would do it because although it technically contains EAAs as well as BCAAs the amount per serving is very small.

d1sc1ple

Awards
yo im new to all this **** and i came across this anabeta product and the new anabeta elite and was just wondering if anyone had tried either of them and if they felt if it was worth it or not? im not trying to take anything that makes my balls shrink or my dick stop working haha so yea if anyone has any insight to this stuff and feels like helping a noob out id appreciate it thanks.
Try the AnaBeta, 100% natural, studies on pub med which is more than you can say about most products. It will seriously change you for the better. Bigger leaner stronger and not artificial hormones. I don't like going to the dark side anymore and while it takes more time I would much rather just use my AnaBeta Elite and make consistent gains then mess with yoyo bulks that people have on gear and pro's let alone saving my body down the line and my wallet.

thomassj

Awards
I think Compete has a good profile.

Looking at it as a 'whole protein source' is not how I would do it because although it technically contains EAAs as well as BCAAs the amount per serving is very small.

100% agreed at the amount per serving being small, thats why I like to add 5 grams of BCAAs and then I add 2 grams of Beta-Alanine to it also.

d1sc1ple

Awards
100% agreed at the amount per serving being small, thats why I like to add 5 grams of BCAAs and then I add 2 grams of Beta-Alanine to it also.
So why not just use a product that has it all? I like IntraBolic or The new Modern Bcaa +, USP finally nailed the flavor and it has plenty of aminos and electrolytes.

thomassj

Awards
So why not just use a product that has it all? I like IntraBolic or The new Modern Bcaa +, USP finally nailed the flavor and it has plenty of aminos and electrolytes.
I got 2 tubs for free when I bought two tubs of hemavol, why not use it? Normally I would be using purple wraath, strive, or intrabolic.

edit- Also I had the bulk BCAA's long before hand

thomassj

Awards
Also I think anything more than the studied 2:1:1 BCAA ratio is more of a marketing scheme than anything...Every two molecules of leucine metabolized uses a molecule each of isoleucine and valine. Going to heavy on the leucine you can deplete concentrations of the other two BCAA from the amino acid pool. This is the reason that the original BCAA products used a 2:1:1 ratio, personally I have never seen any studies or research done on a 8:1:1, or anything other than a 2:1:1 for that matter. If your taking BCAA's alone then a 2:1:1 ratio is best bet. I would post a link but I can't post links yet.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll try and address some of your questions but please let me know if I missed anything (hate Saturday mornings before work :p ).

I think Compete is an awesome product but wouldn't be what I consider a "BCAA" product. Iforce purposely left that out the specific BCAAs but went with a hydrolyzed whey to provide EAA/BCAA through di/tripeptides. That isn't the best part of the product tho (IMO) because it has a solid combo of other ingredients (my favorite being the Carnitibe blend). I think Compete + extra BCAA (reaching a bolus dose of leucine ~.05g per kg) is an effective pre-workout that I have used a lot.

As for the upping of calories, personally my opinion is to just start where you are and up if you see necessary as you progress. I like to keep things slow and steady though. Many see hunger increases so end up increasing calories based on that. ;)

Finally if you haven't used it before definitely go with it alone to gauge its effects but I have finally got around to AnaBeta (Elite) + ArA and am absolutely loving it. Huge fan of both just never combined before.

thomassj

Awards
I'll try and address some of your questions but please let me know if I missed anything (hate Saturday mornings before work :p ).

I think Compete is an awesome product but wouldn't be what I consider a "BCAA" product. Iforce purposely left that out the specific BCAAs but went with a hydrolyzed whey to provide EAA/BCAA through di/tripeptides. That isn't the best part of the product tho (IMO) because it has a solid combo of other ingredients (my favorite being the Carnitibe blend). I think Compete + extra BCAA (reaching a bolus dose of leucine ~.05g per kg) is an effective pre-workout that I have used a lot.

As for the upping of calories, personally my opinion is to just start where you are and up if you see necessary as you progress. I like to keep things slow and steady though. Many see hunger increases so end up increasing calories based on that. ;)

Finally if you haven't used it before definitely go with it alone to gauge its effects but I have finally got around to AnaBeta (Elite) + ArA and am absolutely loving it. Huge fan of both just never combined before.
I know it is not a BCAA product it is just what I use intra-workout which is why I mentioned it, I will definitely be using anabeta solo first. Thanks for the response.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because leucine is the star. The other aminos need to be at saturation levels

While the other aminos have their place, Leucine is the king of activating the anabolic process mTOR

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Because leucine is the star. The other aminos need to be at saturation levels

While the other aminos have their place, Leucine is the king of activating the anabolic process mTOR
Well said. Compete is a great product for performance enhancement (LCLT, rhodiola), but 5g of WPH is not going to do much for anabolism, whereas sufficient plasma levels of leucine have been shown to elevate MPS

aceroni

Awards
Well said. Compete is a great product for performance enhancement (LCLT, rhodiola), but 5g of WPH is not going to do much for anabolism, whereas sufficient plasma levels of leucine have been shown to elevate MPS
I believe Layne Norton said in his slides about this that four grams should be sufficient to maximize protein synthesis.

I can't remember if he said it was weight dependant or not

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I believe Layne Norton said in his slides about this that four grams should be sufficient to maximize protein synthesis.

It is.

0.045-0.065g/lb LBM

thomassj

Awards

If I recall correctly he also states 2:1:1 ratio is best. cooper I know it probably isn't the best choice but I got it for free from a buy a hemavol get a compete free promo so it is what I use right now. My favorite intra to date is either power shock or omega sports strive.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Such a weird feeling eating ~1000 calories and feeling symptoms of low blood sugar 3hrs later. :eek:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is longer than it took me lol. I felt hungry an hour after eating steak and eggs for breakfast.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I think last night when I took 2 for my post WO meal, it was 1-2hrs. Lol

Hyperfluxe

Awards
What type of product in Anabeta/Anabeta Elite? I can't seem to find a concise answer as to what this product actually is/does for you. Does it just increase hunger, vascularity, pumps, etc.?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What type of product in Anabeta/Anabeta Elite? I can't seem to find a concise answer as to what this product actually is/does for you. Does it just increase hunger, vascularity, pumps, etc.?
In the murine model, Anacyclus pyrethrum increases testosterone, LBM, and fertility. Anecdote seems to support this in humans thus far.

Forskolin increases adenyl cyclase activity, which has a whole host of effects including increase LBM, increased T and free T, and reduced bodyfat (2 human trials).

7-OH basically reduces cortisol in cells where 11-HSD is heavily expressed, which includes adipose tissue.

aceroni

Awards
In the murine model, Anacyclus pyrethrum increases testosterone, LBM, and fertility. Anecdote seems to support this in humans thus far.

Forskolin increases adenyl cyclase activity, which has a whole host of effects including increase LBM, increased T and free T, and reduced bodyfat (2 human trials).

7-OH basically reduces cortisol in cells where 11-HSD is heavily expressed, which includes adipose tissue.
7oh is just another name for the Andro sten compound?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
7oh is just another name for the Andro sten compound?
What's andro sten? 7-OH converts to 7-keto in vivo, effectively overcoming the oral bioavailability issue with 7-keto. It can also decrease T3->T4 turnover time

aceroni

Awards
What's andro sten? 7-OH converts to 7-keto in vivo, effectively overcoming the oral bioavailability issue with 7-keto. It can also decrease T3->T4 turnover time
This ingredient - 5-Androsten-3B, 7B-diol-17-one

thomassj

Awards
so I am going to start running this very soon. Do you guys recommend sticking with 1 cap x4 daily or 2 caps with pre and post workout meal on training days?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so I am going to start running this very soon. Do you guys recommend sticking with 1 cap x4 daily or 2 caps with pre and post workout meal on training days?
People seem to have their own preference.

I still use one capsule QID as that is what I used for the AnaBeta-01 beta test and I know how well that worked.

I bump to six capsules on training days and add an extra capsule pre workout and post workout i.e. 1/2/2/1 on training days and 1/1/1/1 on non training days.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Started AB on 4/1 doing the 1cap x 4. Breakfast, Lunch, Pre and Post.

thomassj

Awards
People seem to have their own preference.

I still use one capsule QID as that is what I used for the AnaBeta-01 beta test and I know how well that worked.

I bump to six capsules on training days and add an extra capsule pre workout and post workout i.e. 1/2/2/1 on training days and 1/1/1/1 on non training days.
Started AB on 4/1 doing the 1cap x 4. Breakfast, Lunch, Pre and Post.
Just started taking it today 1 cap pre and post workout and will dose other 2 caps throughout the day I think I will stick to this dosing since I am not that big so I doubt I need 6 caps. IDK if it was just placebo or what but I had such an intense workout today and had so much more endurnace

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Just started taking it today 1 cap pre and post workout and will dose other 2 caps throughout the day I think I will stick to this dosing since I am not that big so I doubt I need 6 caps. IDK if it was just placebo or what but I had such an intense workout today and had so much more endurnace
Nice, my muscles feel full pretty quickly after starting Anabeta. Keep us updated!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usually within the first day or two I notice myself feeling more hungry. Within the first few days I start getting compliments on looking more vascular. Muscle building benefits are ongoing.