PES AnaBeta - Revealed

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
So for the ppl that ran it, would this product be recommended for a pct coming off a recomp cycle, alot of the reviews i read indicated weight gain so i'm a little scared of that attribute ...
Yeah but it seems to be lean dry gains. They reported increased hardness and vascularity.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So when the sale goes live on NP i will be purchasing 2 bottles. My question is what else should i purchase to make a lovely 8 week stack? I was planning on some modern bcaa. But i would like to throw some more goodies in there as well. I really respect everyones feedback on AM and would appreciate some suggestions.
Modern BCAA would be a great addition indeed. Andrew ran same with it on one of his last days and said he felt a significant effect from the combo

Would an Ecdy product go well? I'm not a fan of Ecdy, and haven't responded well to it, but seems like the MOAs would line up well (AnaBeta - anabolism, Ecdy - protein synthesis)?
Ive never really seen any good feedback in the real world on ecdy products, so cant make the recommendation. Wouldnt want it to cause any type of competition in MoAs either

I looked at the modern bcaa as well. I have about a 2 month supply of purple wraath and purple psyko, I would imagine they will work good with Anabeta also right? I still want to run Bioforge V3, but I would hate stacking the 2 since I have never tried either solo
They sure would go well. Dont bother stacking AnaBeta with a test booster or anything. Preworkout, BCAAs, protein, or fat burner if you are cutting hard are all fine. Give it a test by itself

LCLT? since that is supposed to increase the androgen receptor density in muscle cells...?
Thats a great idea! 2 grams/day

So for the ppl that ran it, would this product be recommended for a pct coming off a recomp cycle, alot of the reviews i read indicated weight gain so i'm a little scared of that attribute ...
AndrewNico ran it on a calorie deficit. People seemed to love it for their recomp. They just fed towards their goals: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/175820-andrews-review-pess.html

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, at 2g a day. Very good idea!

Something like Protocol or Adamantium would get you there, or just bulk LCLT (I use Anavite so I get it in my vitamins already).
I like that combo :yup:
Thats a great idea! 2 grams/day
Bulk LCLT has been sitting in my cart (along with 2 AnaB's) since 5am this morning...so until NP flips the 'ordering switch' here in 45 mins...the rest of ya better back the hell off!!!
Muwhahhahah!
:shock:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would this product go well for strict year round non-carb loading low carb dieters?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since AnaBeta wont ship till next week will the rest of our orders ship. Or does NP hold the entire order?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would this product go well for strict year round non-carb loading low carb dieters?
Still effective....take it with lots of protein and BCAAs

Since AnaBeta wont ship till next week will the rest of our orders ship. Or does NP hold the entire order?
I think they hold the order

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
wtf? i cant check out my order at nutraplanet for 2 bottles , is it an error or already sold out?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill buy 2 bottles soon!

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
but i thought the sale was supposed to start at 12:00 , which is right now!!! what's up?

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive waited long enough during my lunch break, getting my 4 bottles somewhere else.........Too slow NP!!

Thunder1

Awards
Just called them & they just updated the page!!!!!! Just got my order in.!!!!!! :):)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my 2 bottles, and a T2.. I'm all set. So since 2 bottles will take me almost up to my wedding in cancun, is it cool to go right into AI Perform? Just Sayin lol 11 days in Cancun I may need a little boost

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So uhm, yeah......Karma just reminded me why I never order from anyone other than NP. Another site advertised the presale price but charged my card full price. I called, cancelled the order, called NP and Andrew took care of me. Sigh.....lesson learned. :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So uhm, yeah......Karma just reminded me why I never order from anyone other than NP. Another site advertised the presale price but charged my card full price. I called, cancelled the order, called NP and Andrew took care of me. Sigh.....lesson learned. :)
that is what we call Ninja Monkey Karma:lmao:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is AnaBeta pyrethrin free?
I just wanted to re-address this topic, before any type of competitor tries to perceive our fans into any false information. We took a look back at our lab notes on the ingredient and our exrtacts since early 2009 (before I even started PES).

This isn't actually pyrethrin, as in the pyrethroid compounds being present. Unfortunately, as luck (or the lack of it) would have it, even though pyrethroids are not present, the substance was called pyrethrin. Consequently, it's confusing and probably would make for an easy assault by competitors ignoring the truth. An analogy would be like if, in 1876 and 1887, someone examined let's say a lemon or an orange and managed to distill the portion that is responsible for the citrus smell and they called this whole portion which consists of many compounds, "caffeine". Then, 20-30 years later, someone examines coffee and isolates a compound and calls it "caffeine" as well. This creates a situation where people would look into old literature and incorrectly believe that oranges and lemons contain caffeine. See below:

"Pellitory root has been frequently analyzed, and its activity proved to reside in an acrid matter, known as pyrethrin. But this so-called pyrethrin is, in reality, a mixed substance, consisting of a brown acrid resin."

Other studies who are aware of this fact mention the same thing and explain how it came to be called that:

"Alcohol or ether dissolves its active principle.This is claimed by Buchheim (1876) to be an alkaloid, pyrethrine, a body splitting into piperidine and an acid, resembling piperic acid, called pyrethric acid, when treated with alcoholic solution of caustic potash (see Piperinum). The pyrethrin of Thompson (Pharm. Jour. Trans., Vol. XVII, 1887, p. 567) is an ether-extract, composed of acrid fat and resin. This author found the cortical portion of the root to contain 5 per cent of pyrethrin."

So to answer your question cubsfan, there are no such pyrethrin toxins in AnaBeta.

As always, you can trust PES with each step of innovation we make. We take our time with projects and are focused on quality, integrity, and results.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NUTRAPLANET is predicting to sell out by the end of the night, so anyone who wants it at a sale price I suggest you jump on it!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Andrew at Nutra told me it would not be available until Thursday.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutra launched their sale at noon today I believe. Give them a call if there is any confusion

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
Good thinking....if it lets you check out then all should be good, right?
I got the same message, I was able to check out. I am assuming the order will get shipped once they get the product in (6/27 or so). However, I hope they are keeping track of pre-orders and don't actually oversell what they are expecting to get from their first shipment of Anabeta.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are aware of how many they are getting, so hopefully their computer is set up. I imagine it is...this isnt their first rodeo :D

Thepaul7

Awards
Bit the bullet and ordered anabeta X2 + 1 Alpha t2.

My faith in PES is resting on the fact that Erase is the best supplement, (besides protein, vitamins, bcaa etc) for the money I have ever bought.

I hope anabeta lives up to the rest of the PES lineup.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bit the bullet and ordered anabeta X2 + 1 Alpha t2.

My faith in PES is resting on the fact that Erase is the best supplement, (besides protein, vitamins, bcaa etc) for the money I have ever bought.

I hope anabeta lives up to the rest of the PES lineup.
AnaBeta most definitely "lives up to the rest of the PES lineup". In fact, it is THE product of the year to try, IMO! Trust me, you WON'T be disappointed!

~Rosie~

Thepaul7

Awards
U going to stack AT2 and AnaBeta? WOuld love to hear the feedback
I was thinking of doing that. It would be my first time trying AT2 as well so I am also tempted to run each product solo. I will gladly share my results either way. :)

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
^^ that's my course of action. Already have two bottles at2 here, 2 anabeta on the way, and 6 weeks off since my last 7 weeks on shift. Natty, I'm good to go right ?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm doing the AnaBeta /T2 also. For the ones of you who haven't ran T2 before, you shouldn't be disappointed. I ate like crap on it, and lost weight. Can't wait to dial in diet this time

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing I dont recall seeing in the logs, whats libido like on AnaBeta?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U going to stack AT2 and AnaBeta? WOuld love to hear the feedback
Natty, I'm going to pre-order 2 bottles and run both along with Alpha-t2. What is the exact MOA regarding AnaBeta? I understand it's not necessarily in the same category as a test booster. How does it go about creating an anabolic environment? Does it elevate testosterone as eluded to in the studies? If so, to what degree? Thanks and I'm asking because I'm genuinely interested in the science behind products and I know you are as well. Thanks.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing I dont recall seeing in the logs, whats libido like on AnaBeta?
I honestly didnt notice any change, however for me I was under special circumstances due to injury

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Natty, I'm going to pre-order 2 bottles and run both along with Alpha-t2. What is the exact MOA regarding AnaBeta? I understand it's not necessarily in the same category as a test booster. How does it go about creating an anabolic environment? Does it elevate testosterone as eluded to in the studies? If so, to what degree? Thanks and I'm asking because I'm genuinely interested in the science behind products and I know you are as well. Thanks.
I agree SP. I was wondering this too - what mechanism creates this anabolic response?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont think anyone saw a decrease in libido, and a few had an increase in libido
Good news, can't let the mrs down while we are honeymooning. I'm taking AI Preform right towards the end of 8th week lol. Extra boost in Cancun, gotta stay fluffy in the swim trunks

Last edited:
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree SP. I was wondering this too - what mechanism creates this anabolic response?
See below:

Correct. If you compare the body weight gains of each group in the study you referenced in the other thread, you will see that when the body weight gain for the 100 AP group was greater than that of the testosterone group the prostate weight was significantly lower, suggesting a dominant anabolic action with mild angrogenic action.

Since there was also an increase in testes weight and through other parameters of the study it likely increases testosterone as an additional effect, but this is not its main MoA. Its effects then would be considered non-AR mediated as if they were caused by any binding to the AR you would not see those same results.

If anyone has read up on Bill Roberts material on non-AR mediated anabolics they might understand a little better
Its effects would be considered non-AR mediated anabolic. Even in anabolics that have been researched for years and in humans that have significant non-AR mediated effects the exact non-AR effects are yet to be determined. But Bill Roberts suspects "Unfortunately we cannot yet identify how many non-AR-mediated activities there may be. There are I think at least two: activity in microsomes and activities in nerves. There may be more. For example, differentiation of satellite cells of muscle into mature muscle cells might be a non-AR mediated activity."

This is a quote in reference to non-AR mediated steroids, not AnaBeta.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See below:
Thanks Natty, I was genuinely curious in the science behind the product. You guys have been putting out products that flat out work. I have no reason to think this would be any different. I look forward to trying your newest creation!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I officially ordered my 2 bottles. I will be looking forward to this.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Natty.

Can't rep you anymore :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why did y'all only buy 2 when the limit is set at 3? Oh well, more for me!