best supplements to assist in cutting cycle

eggs13

Awards
What do you guys suggest/think are the most effective supplements to assist with a cutting cycle. I know diet is the most important part and i dropped 15 pounds during my last cutting cycle so I think my diet was sufficient, but the only supps I was taking were a whey and jack3d..any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
A good Multi (CL Orange Triad)
A good fish Oil (CL Orange Oximega Fish Oil)
SNS MCC
SNS Beta-Alanine
SNS Reduce XT + TTA + RK (or what mw1 suggested)
A good protein

Reactions: mw1
NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all three together?

and do you just follow the suggested use guidelines as far as dosage?

thanks!
Would be a great stack, but you can use them singularly, just depends how much you wish to spend. TTA-500 is a good solo option, stacking it like suggested earlier will only add to it.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all three together?

and do you just follow the suggested use guidelines as far as dosage?

thanks!
I've never used TTA but RK and Reduce XT are both very effective . I use RK at 1000-1500mga day day and the Reduce XT at 2-3 caps per day

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SNS has a large variety of fat burning supplements to assist you in our Baseline Series. I would give you links but it would be about 12 links or so.

Also a wonderful cortisol control product from our Core Series.
SNS Reduce XT

Reactions: mw1

rs_pwner

Awards
Vapor-XT, CLA, fish oils, Pump Fixx, Body Mortar CF, nutrapro whey. That's all you'll need my friend. I mean, unless your just gonna do cardio to cut, then you can take out the protein (unless you want it)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Vapor-XT, CLA, fish oils, Pump Fixx, Body Mortar CF, nutrapro whey. That's all you'll need my friend. I mean, unless your just gonna do cardio to cut, then you can take out the protein (unless you want it)
I respectfully disagree, a lot of what you mentioned is garbage.

OP besides the staples (multi, fish oil, creatine, beta-alanine), try:

EC stack (weeks 1-8)
TTA (weeks 1-4)
RK (weeks 1-4)
Reduce XT (weeks 5-8)
Alphaburn (weeks 5-8)

eggs13

Awards
thanks a lot guys, ill definitely take all this into consideration
very helpful!

mrcoop,

what is the EC stack?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
SNS has a large variety of fat burning supplements to assist you in our Baseline Series. I would give you links but it would be about 12 links or so.

Also a wonderful cortisol control product from our Core Series.
SNS Reduce XT
As long as there is an sns rep in here, I'd like to ask how TTA compares to something like DCP? Obviously completely different ingredients, but the basic principle of burning free fatty acids would seem to be the same

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As long as there is an sns rep in here, I'd like to ask how TTA compares to something like DCP? Obviously completely different ingredients, but the basic principle of burning free fatty acids would seem to be the same
A better comparison would be SNS RK + SNS TTA vs DCP. As far as fat burning, you'd notice almost identical results. DCP has the added PLCAR which will help with the general fatigue that sets in during a caloric deficit, but at the same time, I prefer SNS' electrolyte complex to DCP's potassium pyruvate.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
A better comparison would be SNS RK + SNS TTA vs DCP. As far as fat burning, you'd notice almost identical results. DCP has the added PLCAR which will help with the general fatigue that sets in during a caloric deficit, but at the same time, I prefer SNS' electrolyte complex to DCP's potassium pyruvate.
thanks for the info and comparisons, I might have to try a bottle of TTA next time I make a nutra order. I'll wait and see how my bro midwestbeast likes it with his log.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A non-stim like TT33 or TTA or both, and a nutrient partitioner like anabolic pump. Those two groups are what most people leave out of a solid cut that can make a world of difference IMO.

Mike

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would give something like Titanium and Erase a go during a cut, there has been great feedback with people cutting and using this stack, everyone has commented that it really helped retain muscle mass while increasing strength.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I use muscle feast CLA, Beta Alanine, and BCAA(which they are coming out with nitrate one also).

I use diet pills when I'm cutting and forged burner has been one of my favorites and I stack it with N2slin and/or Recompadrol. If I'm on a keto diet I just the forged burner and powerchew BCAA.

TT-33 has worked amazingly for me also but I always have to stack it with a fatburner to see the results I want.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently using RK-500, TTA-500, ALCAR, and Green Tea caps for my contest prep. Yohimbine, Syn-30, and ECA are other good options as well.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My cutting stack consisted of Adderllin, ephedrine, and Need2slin. Just awesome results :bigok:

And with the caffeine and yohimbe in the adderllin, it basicly gives you the ECY stack when ephedrine is added to it;)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My cutting stack consisted of Adderllin, ephedrine, and Need2slin. Just awesome results :bigok:

And with the caffeine and yohimbe in the adderllin, it basicly gives you the ECY stack when ephedrine is added to it;)
this isn't a bad looking stack.but then again theres been alot of good suggestions in this thread so the Op def has his work cut out for him in deciding what to pick.

But of course my pick is going to be to go with the stack Rick suggested :)