Tried Yok3d for the first time tonight

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some yok3d and some creatine nitrate. Wanted to try out these nitrates finally now that I have been working out GOOD for a month. I took 1 serving of yok3d, nothing else. Usually I just take some creatine mono and some caffeine

I did a chest/tris/shoulder workout

I started noticing a good pump after my 3rd set. I was working 4-6 reps on bench press for 3 sets after warmup. Pumps were mostly in delts and tris

Then I moved to incline db where I usually go 8-12 reps. On the 3rd set when I hit 12 reps the pumps were very pronounced. Surprised me actually. It felt much like when I used to use a prohormone.

Finished up my workout, with decline, followed by some single muscle exercises on tris and delts. Great pump indeed

I went into it with no expectations, since I hadn't ever tried a nitrate product and only have used GPLC and Cit Malate for pump in the past. I liked being able to just pop some caps and get a comparable pump as 5g cit malate (terrible taste and expensive)

I will try creatine nitrate tomorrow next at the recommended dose

I dont plan on using these products consistently only because I have a lot of joint injuries from sports back in the good ol' days. The pumps in my delt today were killing my shoulder...felt like my muscle was tugging on a ligament lol

So for that reason, I usually try to stay away from the pump and thats why I usually do low reps

For a capsuled supplement though, it gives a great pump, that kicked in fast and lasts a very long time

Thought I would share my unbiased 2 cents on these two

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
nice review natty. ill be looking for you cn review

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
which brand cn are you using?
It is just pure creatine nitrate powder. Since they dont sponsor here I wont say the same. But there is nothing else in the powder, just CN. I will take 3000mg. I have a scale to ensure exact dosing

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3000mg is recomended dosage? no wonder i dont get much out of the 1.5 in Aps i need to up it

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought i read 3000mg was recommended for APS brand thats why I was going to do 3000

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well aps is 1.5 split into two dosages, 4 caps each. Most ppl dont take 8 at one time. They take 2250 which is 6 caps. So beats me.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just took 3000mg since that is the rec. dose on another product with CN in it. Brb going to gym

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when i test Yok3d @5 caps 2 hours before weights UNBELIEVABLE PUMPS

i see this after 2 days of use and i only train for strength (5x5) so maybe 4 sets of 12 reps Hmmmmm serious sick pumps?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This afternoon was 3g CN power taken 30 mins before back and bi workout

Pumps took a little bit to kick in. I didnt notice them until the end of my second exercise, but they were apparent after that.

I felt a good full body pump that lasted the entire workout, and shortly after as well. Stuff definitely works. One thing is I expected for vascularity. The yok3d gave me more vascularity than the CN, and usually my back and bi day is when my vascularity is the strongest since I never use straps :)

As for a comparison between the two products/ingredients, yok3d and CN, I felt both gave a noticeable and desirable pump that was felt throughout the whole workout.

I felt the yok3d kicked in faster and lasted a little longer, as well as gave IMO tighter and more focused pumps. That may also be due to the fact I worked out different muscles.

Both produces gave increased vascularity compared to when I take nothing pre workout. The yok3d gave a little more vascularity. I have not done much research on nitrates, but maybe the arginine helps provide some synergy with the nitrate? Or maybe the other ingredient in it, which I also have not done any research on

There is my review of the popular nitrates on the market!

Nitrates definitely give a PUMP

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you have to give aps CN a try man. I have yok3ed and think the pumps are good but not great, but gie me 6-8 caps aps CN before working out and my muscles wanna explode.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also try taking vit c with you creatine nitrate, itll help a ton as APS is just Cn, di creatine malate, and vit c. DCM is just there to add more creatine and round out the formula.

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
I have some yok3d and some creatine nitrate. Wanted to try out these nitrates finally now that I have been working out GOOD for a month. I took 1 serving of yok3d, nothing else. Usually I just take some creatine mono and some caffeine

I did a chest/tris/shoulder workout

I started noticing a good pump after my 3rd set. I was working 4-6 reps on bench press for 3 sets after warmup. Pumps were mostly in delts and tris

Then I moved to incline db where I usually go 8-12 reps. On the 3rd set when I hit 12 reps the pumps were very pronounced. Surprised me actually. It felt much like when I used to use a prohormone.

Finished up my workout, with decline, followed by some single muscle exercises on tris and delts. Great pump indeed

I went into it with no expectations, since I hadn't ever tried a nitrate product and only have used GPLC and Cit Malate for pump in the past. I liked being able to just pop some caps and get a comparable pump as 5g cit malate (terrible taste and expensive)

I will try creatine nitrate tomorrow next at the recommended dose

I dont plan on using these products consistently only because I have a lot of joint injuries from sports back in the good ol' days. The pumps in my delt today were killing my shoulder...felt like my muscle was tugging on a ligament lol

So for that reason, I usually try to stay away from the pump and thats why I usually do low reps

For a capsuled supplement though, it gives a great pump, that kicked in fast and lasts a very long time

Thought I would share my unbiased 2 cents on these two
I am almost through my IC bottle of this and I cannot seem to get a crazy pumps like everyone talks about...how did you dose this Natty? Qty and timing and with food or without? I am curious.

I have tried it fasted and fed 1.5-2 hours pwo and I have tried busting the caps open and into my PWO 20 minutes pre and just cannot find the correct dosing time...I have done as many as 5 caps also...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great reviews natty! I have some bulk CN and will be comparing it to APSs CN tonight.

Always good to get an unbiased review!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am almost through my IC bottle of this and I cannot seem to get a crazy pumps like everyone talks about...how did you dose this Natty? Qty and timing and with food or without? I am curious.

I have tried it fasted and fed 1.5-2 hours pwo and I have tried busting the caps open and into my PWO 20 minutes pre and just cannot find the correct dosing time...I have done as many as 5 caps also...
Yea I have read mixed reviews on both yok3d and CN, that is why I really wanted to test them myself. I do believe that nitrates in general, whether it be Arginine nitrate like in yok3d or CN, will vary a decent about person to person.

For example, I can tell simply by your avatar that you probably have a little more lean muscle mass than I do, and probably weigh more than me. And aside from body weight, metabolism plays a big factor

I ate about 3 hours before my workout, and took the yok3d 90 mins before. My stomach was probably empty or mostly empty as it wasnt a big meal. One thing I made sure to do, I took it with about 8-12oz water to make it dissolve faster (chugged the water pretty much)

I am about 190-192 so I opted for 4 capsules. Right now though I am not as lean as I usually am...i bulked this winter and now am in recomp phase

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great reviews natty! I have some bulk CN and will be comparing it to APSs CN tonight.

Always good to get an unbiased review!
curious to see your comparison.

in my experience bulks never live up to the finished product.

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
Yea I have read mixed reviews on both yok3d and CN, that is why I really wanted to test them myself. I do believe that nitrates in general, whether it be Arginine nitrate like in yok3d or CN, will vary a decent about person to person.

For example, I can tell simply by your avatar that you probably have a little more lean muscle mass than I do, and probably weigh more than me. And aside from body weight, metabolism plays a big factor

I ate about 3 hours before my workout, and took the yok3d 90 mins before. My stomach was probably empty or mostly empty as it wasnt a big meal. One thing I made sure to do, I took it with about 8-12oz water to make it dissolve faster (chugged the water pretty much)

I am about 190-192 so I opted for 4 capsules. Right now though I am not as lean as I usually am...i bulked this winter and now am in recomp phase
I am only 160 I guess my AV pic might mislead a little as to my overall size. They say the average meal is digested in about 1.5 hours so sounds like you did dose empty to me and i would assume that is the best way. I can say if I don't figure the dosing out by the time I use up the bottle I likely will not purchase it again. I have seen some rave reviews about nitrox II being decent to use, but heavily back ordered. Thanks for the great response Natty! Would rep you but I have yet to get any rep worth.