Andromass - AnabolicMinds.com

Andromass

Page 1 of 30 1236 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

Andromass

Out of all the Androseries, Andromass is the one that is capturing my imagination. Who is picking this one up? Here is a link for those that were in the dark on this one. ANDRO mass
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

2. New Member

It looks interesting, but like many, I will wait for actual logs before I step into this one, specifically b/c of the high price point.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I dipped in and bought a bottle of this and andro lean.*crossing fingers* Hope I didnt make a mistake.
    I REALLY like PP so I think I made the right choice!

RECOVERBRO

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hagels316 View Post
    It looks interesting, but like many, I will wait for actual logs before I step into this one, specifically b/c of the high price point.
    Fair enough.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    I dipped in and bought a bottle of this and andro lean.*crossing fingers* Hope I didnt make a mistake.
    Nice bro. We are all looking forward to your feedback.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

how are you gonna dose it? at 3 caps 2x day and only 56 caps per bottle it's way short of a month. probably should have gotten 2 bottles of the same.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    how are you gonna dose it? at 3 caps 2x day and only 56 caps per bottle it's way short of a month. probably should have gotten 2 bottles of the same.
    andromass is 56 servings per bottle equaling 168 caps. at two servings of 3 caps per day you can run it for 28 days (4 weeks).
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ordo ab chao View Post
    andromass is 56 servings per bottle equaling 168 caps. at two servings of 3 caps per day you can run it for 28 days (4 weeks).
    you are right. i stand corrected.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im prolly going to run Andromass for the 28 days then Androlean following he next 28 days. To be one sweet freekin ride!!!WOOOT!!!

RECOVERBRO

10. Diamond Member

Im prolly going to run Andromass for the 28 days then Androlean following he next 28 days. To be one sweet freekin ride!!!WOOOT!!!
    good luck...i am sure lots will be watching.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

I will be waiting for a lot of logs to come out. I have a 2 bottles of AndroHard V1 and Tbol LV that I haven't used.
  12. Senior Member

According to Eric if stacking lean and mass just dose 2x2 for each one. That would make a 6-week cycle.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

Put my order in for Andromass and Androhard .... will talk with the reps on what they feel is the best way to stack them.... I have another month and a half approx before it arrives... will be pushing hard to gain what I can in that time... and then Andro time
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Sale Price! $159.96
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    Sale Price! $159.96
    Is that with or without the 20% discount for the first 1000 to order?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    Is that with or without the 20% discount for the first 1000 to order?
    Never mind - I looked again and saw that the normal price is $200, so $159.99 is definitely with the 20% off.

And it's for those who order before the "deadline," not the first 1000 (although only 1000 units will be produced in the first run).
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Has a single human being tried any of these? The reps said they have not even tried them
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Has a single human being tried any of these? The reps said they have not even tried them
    I asked the same thing and no one has. Meaning that the people who pre orderedit will find out all of the side effects and if it even works.
  19. Senior Member

All of the base hormones have been used. They are available in other products as well like AMS. It's the delivery system that makes the product so potent.
  20. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    All of the base hormones have been used. They are available in other products as well like AMS. It's the delivery system that makes the product so potent.
    Ev52 hit the nail on the head here. There is no base hormone in any of these products that has not been used on the market previously. The product distinguishes itself through the use of an ester and delivery method.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Ev52 hit the nail on the head here. There is no base hormone in any of these products that has not been used on the market previously. The product distinguishes itself through the use of an ester and delivery method.
    How do you know though?

Legit question here...not trying to start any argument. Would be cool to hear some results of some alpha or beta testers
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  22. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

How do you know though? No one has used them. Not even reps or anything...right?
    Im confused at the question. The hormones have been used. Do you mean used with the ester? Then no, at least not to my knowledge, but the effects of an ester in an oral is well documented. The only real variable here is how effective the delivery method is. But this would be like claiming SD-LV should not have been released without alpha runs.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  23. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Im confused at the question. The hormones have been used. Do you mean used with the ester? Then no, at least not to my knowledge, but the effects of an ester in an oral is well documented. The only real variable here is how effective the delivery method is. But this would be like claiming SD-LV should not have been released without alpha runs.
    I was just curious because such specific claims were made, like "same as 480mg as whatever" so I assumed it must have been used by someone who had also taken anabolics to compare it to. User feedback is always a great selling point and PP usually has a lot of it
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

That's different altogether. Superdrol LV has a different delivery system but it's still di-alkylatyed. It baffles me that you guys wouldn't release this via testing before release as you're making claims that AMS never made..(this isn't aimed at you personally HTS).

What is Eric's position on the subject?
    Antaeus Rep
  25. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

the numbers are just guestimates based of of studies, and multiplied by what they believe their liquavade oils increase it to.

none have tried this, so everything on this compound is just a guess.

good times. pp is going to make bank on this.
  26. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

I was just curious because such specific claims were made, like "same as 480mg as whatever" so I assumed it must have been used by someone who had also taken anabolics to compare it to. User feedback is always a great selling point and PP usually has a lot of it
    Agreed, I am fan of user feedback as well, and based on posts we have seen on various forums, as soon as these are released we are going to have an enormous amount of logs on the various products. To those who are less than "sold," I suggest keeping an eye out for these logs, and making a decision from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    That's different altogether. Superdrol LV has a different delivery system but it's still di-alkylatyed. It baffles me that you guys wouldn't release this via testing before release as you're making claims that AMS never made..(this isn't aimed at you personally HTS).

What is Eric's position on the subject?
    Honestly, I cant check with him right now, as he is (i believe) getting some well deserved sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    the numbers are just guestimates based of of studies, and multiplied by what they believe their liquavade oils increase it to.

Hey princess, I figured id see you in one of our threads sooner or later tonight. Maybe we can donate some of these funds to get you a couple more skirts.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

Honestly, I cant check with him right now, as he is (i believe) getting some well deserved sleep.

Well when you know, I want to know..as i'm certain others do too
    Antaeus Rep
  28. New Member

Is this supplement suppresive
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nobel252 View Post
    Is this supplement suppresive
    This thread shouldn't necessarily be in the supplement section. For the record, Andromass is a potent steroid formula. Yes, it will cause suppression, enough to warrant the use of a SERM.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I am very interested in the upcoming logs! Sounds promising!

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  31. Advanced Member

The best made plans rarely survive the battlefield, so I think it's a fair question. Just a bit odd that the first person to try the product as is will be the public.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

Is this true?
  33. Senior Member

I'm not 100% positive about this, but I do believe I read somewhere on the new website that Eric himself has used at least one of the new products.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    This thread shouldn't necessarily be in the supplement section. For the record, Andromass is a potent steroid formula. Yes, it will cause suppression, enough to warrant the use of a SERM.
    Your right and I basically posted the same threads in the Anabolic section, but with such enormous interest in the Androseries, I figured it was warranted. And by looking at the feedback, it wasnt a bad decision to share the info in the supplement section. These new products deserve maximum exposure!
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

it isnt a supplement though.....
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

I will say that I agree about the testing I would have love to Alpha test it
    However that is not the case, I will say though that we are confident enough in our claims to offer a 150% money back guarantee.

37. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    it was posted here by a pp rep, lol.

not trying to stir up anything, just thought that was funny.
  38. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it was posted here by a pp rep, lol.

not trying to stir up anything, just thought that was funny.
    No worries, we beat him.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  39. Diamond Member

No worries, we beat him.
    lol-i know where he was coming from, but couldn't resist the irony.
  40. New Member

on the active steroids conversion charts testosterone is 20/100 potency for andromass,
    while for androlean it's 100/100 potency.. please explain the difference
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what exactly is Andromass?!?!
    By hove131 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 12:55 PM
  2. Andromass
    By ward5742 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 03:35 PM
  3. ANDROMASS?