Andromass

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am so stoked. is v3 going to be the test base and the androbulk more of the deca base. i recall reading something like this awhile back. or is it another new product.

i also like how androseries isnt extremely strong and non methyl, gives you lots of options to stack.
You're on the right track.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently running my second cycle of andromass.
I'm running a 6 weeks cycle, pulling two a days(cardio and strength in the AM and mma/wrestling in afternoon), eating like a train the only thing limiting me is college and work(all my money is on food lol ).

I need to know if anyone has experienced insomnia while on andro?
I have extreme hunger gains and the same pumps, but with both cycles I have been having a hard time falling asleep.

Others supps I'm taking:
vitamin, fish oil, creatine, bcaa's in morning.
Melatonin and creatine before bed.

Any suggestions on how to deal with the inability to fall asleep?
Take your last dose before 5 PM, see if that helps.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
The stack-ability of these products does put them in a league of their own.
I am excited to run Mass V3 with my epi-strong...I have 3 bottles! you pretty much onliny need 1 bottle maybe 1 1/3 of this potent epi! my theory was to gain size and strength but stay lean as well as keep estro under control on cycle. i am so stoked. hope its 100 bucks or cheaper tho : /

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
2-3 caps/day would be plenty with that.
i have 3 bottles of 90 caps per @ 15mg or epi. talk about loacked and loaded. I will be running one cycle high dose solo, 30/30/45/45/45/45 with plenty of left overs to run with the testbase product around 30mg during that and maybe after 4 weeks when most likely the andro runs out up it to 45 to finish it off. does that sound good or is it bad to run out of a testbast before pct like that? i have 4 bottles of Derm as well.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have 3 bottles of 90 caps per @ 15mg or epi. talk about loacked and loaded. I will be running one cycle high dose solo, 30/30/45/45/45/45 with plenty of left overs to run with the testbase product around 30mg during that and maybe after 4 weeks when most likely the andro runs out up it to 45 to finish it off. does that sound good or is it bad to run out of a testbast before pct like that? i have 4 bottles of Derm as well.
You can do it that way. It's not so much that there's a right or wrong way; it's about what's finding optimal.

DPadilla1981

Awards
Can't wait until AM v3! I too plan on stacking with epistane @ 30mg per day. Just started AndroLean after taking 8 weeks off from AM v.2. Put on 15 lbs with zero sides.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait until AM v3! I too plan on stacking with epistane @ 30mg per day. Just started AndroLean after taking 8 weeks off from AM v.2. Put on 15 lbs with zero sides.
How are you liking the AL? Glad you liked AM V2

svida

Awards
  • Established
Currently running my second cycle of andromass.
I'm running a 6 weeks cycle, pulling two a days(cardio and strength in the AM and mma/wrestling in afternoon), eating like a train the only thing limiting me is college and work(all my money is on food lol ).

I need to know if anyone has experienced insomnia while on andro?
I have extreme hunger gains and the same pumps, but with both cycles I have been having a hard time falling asleep.

Others supps I'm taking:
vitamin, fish oil, creatine, bcaa's in morning.
Melatonin and creatine before bed.

Any suggestions on how to deal with the inability to fall asleep?
I've DEFINITELY had problems falling asleep when taking a 3rd dose of Andromass in the evening, even if it was as early as 7pm right after dinner. I'd strongly recommend taking your 2nd (last) dose around 3-4pm to avoid sleeplessness and general issues waking up at night.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice results from v2! Enjoy AL!

I've DEFINITELY had problems falling asleep when taking a 3rd dose of Andromass in the evening, even if it was as early as 7pm right after dinner. I'd strongly recommend taking your 2nd (last) dose around 3-4pm to avoid sleeplessness and general issues waking up at night.
If any sleep issues occur, then svida is right and taking your last dose earlier should alleviate the issue.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
what kind of pct do you need after using any andro serious product?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what kind of pct do you need after using any andro serious product?
Assuming a 4 week cycle:

For Androlean: Sustain Alpha will do fine.
For Androhard: Sustain Alpha + TCF-1 works well.
For Andromass: TRS

Assuming 6-8 week cycle, TRS+TCF-1 is the way go to. Send me a PM and I can help you out with the price.