Andromass

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used the LV's with great success, besides this is an upgrade to the old delivery system in which it will be much more effective.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok fair inuff,now eric lets look at it this way for instance,.were talking about the deliver system (LV) is said to deliver things (ie)hormones better into the human system than say via the old method(transdermal). if we have a product like dermacrine and look at the current logs of people that have ran dermacrine transdermal vs the LV form you will note that there is a modest amount of good feed back from the dermal formula were as you have less positive feed back from the same people using the LV formula..make sense ?Im not trying to rain on your androseries party but these are valid veiw points that need to be adressed for the consumer.
delreno
You can check out the Oral Delivery tab at the website: Andromass Write-ups but only time will tell.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sale ends Monday the 7th, we are still taking orders it will just be for the second batch.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
is the next batch going to be larger....3000 in 3wks is pretty decent, without knowing anything bout the stuff....if logs and reviews are solid, i dont see the next batch lasting as long

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not that I know of, but you make a good point.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since orders are coming in already for a second batch on them, they will most likely have to keep making smaller batches to get them shipped out. Thats my guess, but honestly, I have no insider info on that.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is the next batch going to be larger....3000 in 3wks is pretty decent, without knowing anything bout the stuff....if logs and reviews are solid, i dont see the next batch lasting as long
Thats true. If the logs are coming out really positive, supply wont be able to keep up with demand. I have 2 bottles of each Andro coming to me, so im glad to know ill have at least 2 cycles to keep me busy.

Remember Jay Leno and the old Dorito commercials? "Keep eating them, we'll make more".

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats true. If the logs are coming out really positive, supply wont be able to keep up with demand. I have 2 bottles of each Andro coming to me, so im glad to know ill have at least 2 cycles to keep me busy.

Remember Jay Leno and the old Dorito commercials? "Keep eating them, we'll make more".

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well we certainly will get them out as quick as we can...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes they can quote as many science medical references they want, everything is still theory. I have my money ready to go, but I am going to air a little on the side of prudence. When these logs come back with actual information such as I gained 10+ pounds of muscle I am going to be the first to order. Anything less for an expensive pro-hormone is going to be a fail.
PM sent. If anyone else is feeling on the edge, feel free to send me a PM, we'll work something out :hammer: With hammers of course. Can't work things out without hammers... :spankme:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM sent. If anyone else is feeling on the edge, feel free to send me a PM, we'll work something out :hammer: With hammers of course. Can't work things out without hammers... :spankme:
LOL! Lets hammer out a deal:laughing:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:dance:

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
someone should make a thread for all you primordial reps... one that you can just push products and chat amongst yourselves about why primordial is the right company for consumers........ wait.... theres already thousands of those threads

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
someone should make a thread for all you primordial reps... one that you can just push products and chat amongst yourselves about why primordial is the right company for consumers........ wait.... theres already thousands of those threads
And you join in....

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
And you join in....
lol touche.....

but srsly guys, does every thread really need to be a pp promotion thread?

i like some of your products, but i feel like im watching commercials lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We believe in our products....
i heard somewhere around $400,000 for the 1st batch. will the price come down once you have recovered r@d expenses, however much that might be?

not knocking the product, but that price is extremely high. i would hate to think that other companies would see people's willingness to pay this much for androseries as a opportunity to jack supp prices accross the board.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i heard somewhere around $400,000 for the 1st batch. will the price come down once you have recovered r@d expenses, however much that might be?

not knocking the product, but that price is extremely high. i would hate to think that other companies would see people's willingness to pay this much for androseries as a opportunity to jack supp prices accross the board.
Ya I imagine so, it all depends on how well they are received, and there is no doubt i my mind they are going to deliver. I mean what we have accomplished here is keeping the hormone option, and it took a heck of a lot of work and R&D. By the way if you are interested in one of the three shoot me a PM.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yah, but I doubt anyone is going to pay as much for something that is non-hormonal. Not to mention our Androlean is about where some "natty test boosters" were sold at, and include the presale, it might be cheaper.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think on the surface initially there is goin to be a lot of general sticker shock, but for those willing to to look and dig a little deeper, you can see where the money went, and probably estimate that it was not cheap. After hearing how many hours were spent researching and designing the Androseries, im not suprised any more at the price.

As far as other companies following our lead, they would have to justify it with a hugely innovative and effective product. Its easier said than done and in my estimation, the break throughs and opportunities are goin to be scarce. Now simply just jacking the price on supplements, ones that already exist would be hard to re-invent, I think and hope the average consumer would be savy enough to make an informed decision either way. Progenex is one of the only products that made an attempt to re-invent the wheel and the price reflected it.

Progenex did work and if the original formula was still available, I would continure buying it. If the Androseries lives up to its billing, then I myself and many others will be repeat customers. Results speak for themselves and my guess is that the Androseries will speak loudly once the logs are concluded.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am hoping this is great for everyone, another six weeks before we find out though.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you order anything Oufinny?
Nah man, too rich for my blood at the moment and I am on cycle right now. My next one will be AndroHard (OG formula) at a higher dose for six weeks with the 3,4 divanyl support supp. After that or with the AH, it will be test and real deal stuff unless the Androseries is just mind blowing then I will will look into a run. I can get 12 weeks of test, pins and an AI for not much more than AndroMass... but I am keeping an open mind!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if you decide to run it shoot me a PM, we can work something out.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah man, too rich for my blood at the moment and I am on cycle right now. My next one will be AndroHard (OG formula) at a higher dose for six weeks with the 3,4 divanyl support supp. After that or with the AH, it will be test and real deal stuff unless the Androseries is just mind blowing then I will will look into a run. I can get 12 weeks of test, pins and an AI for not much more than AndroMass... but I am keeping an open mind!
You should def log the OG androhard run :approve:

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The price is nuts on these, regular black market AAS all the way, sheesh

n87

Awards
  • Established
Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
andromass is 56 servings per bottle equaling 168 caps. at two servings of 3 caps per day you can run it for 28 days (4 weeks).
Why so expensive? Is this glorified DHEA? What makes it so special? You know what I could get for that much online. Winstrol, and halotestin. I have never done that yet, but its just expensive.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there an additional discount available beyond the pre-sale price?
We can work something out. Shoot a pm to me or Ryansm for details.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there an additional discount available beyond the pre-sale price?
We can work something out. Shoot a pm to me or Ryansm for details.:wink1:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
We can work something out. Shoot a pm to me or Ryansm for details.:wink1:
Thanks, bro. I already spoke with Ryan. I was interested in purchasing AndroLean to run alongside AndroMass, but ultimately decided an all out bulk was long overdue! :food:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why so expensive? Is this glorified DHEA? What makes it so special? You know what I could get for that much online. Winstrol, and halotestin. I have never done that yet, but its just expensive.
Cost of innovation, no one is forcing you to order these...And no it's much more than that.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Yes the price is higher than standard test, but remember for a lot of people the benefits outweighs the marginal increase in cost, myself included. I would rather pay extra than:

Break the law
Have needles in the house with my two young children
Inject myself in my home
Store needles in my house
Buy dodgy gear from the internet

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes the price is higher than standard test, but remember for a lot of people the benefits outweighs the marginal increase in cost, myself included. I would rather pay extra than:

Break the law
Inject myself in my home
Considering the fact that kids are around and the risks associated with using real gear, this is a very legitimate point that is made. If I was in your shoes, I would consider it a very viable option though I would really like to see the logs to back the science. Again, I have high hopes!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Break the law
Inject myself in my home
Thanks for the support man. Have you put in an order yet? Would love to see a log out of it :wink1:

I agree, gear is sometimes not worth the risk, especially if you don't have a decent source.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To add most black market juice if not pharma grade is high in bacteria and metals as most underground sources dont have the means to have perfect sanitation.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol i dont see how they could? Labs show time and time again that the underground stuff is either underdosed or full of bacteria and metals above the allowed amounts. But ill leave that top secret info in this thread

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol i dont see how they could? Labs show time and time again that the underground stuff is either underdosed or full of bacteria and metals above the allowed amounts. But ill leave that top secret info in this thread
This may be correct, I have no reason to dispute it nor care to do the research either, but you are assigning standards of a REGULATED industry to the black market. Let's step back and see about the ridiculousness of that statement. If you want clean gear, spend the money on pharma or human grade stuff, simple as that. If not, then all you are doing is pointing a finger and saying look, its bad. Holy crap, I am pretty sure we all know this already. :swordfight:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The pharma and human grade are expensive right?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can get pharma grade sciroxx and some other stuff for 10-50% more than the standard made by underground labs. Something to keep in mind, there may be risks with black market gear, but once you find a good source, chances are what you are getting is nearly as good though it may not be perfectly sterile like that from some drug company. If you are curious on the price, I know a place that sells both, PM me and I can link you to it.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im just stating it as something to keep in mind when looking for gear man. Its not to say its bad or whatever. Just most ppl dont consider it, plus if going with an oil based compound ull usually get a cleaner product. Id never buy underground water based compounds. Just something to keep in mind.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im just stating it as something to keep in mind when looking for gear man. Its not to say its bad or whatever. Just most ppl dont consider it, plus if going with an oil based compound ull usually get a cleaner product. Id never buy underground water based compounds. Just something to keep in mind.
Not trying to be a douche in my last post, just pointing out the obvious. And I am with you with water based, not down with that at all. I mix my own peptides with sterile water or AA for the same reason, less chance of contamination.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know a dude that refilters gear when he gets it through a .22 whatman just to be on the safe side.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my co-pay is $8 for a 10ml 200mg per ml bottle. i think it is around $120 without insurance. the funny thing about test cyp is i really didn't get full effects until 2nd month, this is why you see such long aas cycles, imo. my question is how does andromass give results so much faster than test cyp?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my co-pay is $8 for a 10ml 200mg per ml bottle. i think it is around $120 without insurance. the funny thing about test cyp is i really didn't get full effects until 2nd month, this is why you see such long aas cycles, imo. my question is how does andromass give results so much faster than test cyp?
With injections, the ester is slowly cleaved and it takes awhile for levels to start to increase. However, with this new approach, the ester is used for oral bioavailability and absorption without the "time-release" aspects.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
With injections, the ester is slowly cleaved and it takes awhile for levels to start to increase. However, with this new approach, the ester is used for oral bioavailability and absorption without the "time-release" aspects.
i always thought the increase in test happens within the 1st few days of injecting, but required some time with increased test to see benefits in the gym. in other words 3 days after injecting test cyp your test level would be very high, but the body needs time to put it to work.